Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

28651 - 28700 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Natalia-9110 searchrt Denver No 1 2/15/15
Review by searchrt (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/13/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: There are several who use this name that got good reviews. NOT this one. Real bad unhappy to be here attitude. During initial text agreed to gfe but changed her mind during visit. In real need of a breath mint had to face away to breath. This one wins the ATW award the W for worst.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Justina Carter BettyFord Denver Yes 37 2/12/15
Review by BettyFord (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/13/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: If you are interested in a mind scrambling experience I highly recommend Justina. This isn't just about the activities, she is an entire "experience". She has some very awesome options that you can choose from, and if you want to explore something a little more kinky, she's your gal. I chose to go down that path mostly out of pure intrigue, and it was pretty damn amazing. She controlled every minute of our time together (mostly because I was strapped down) - there were toys, costumes, probably a midget at one point, fire trucks, and lots of green jello. Okay, maybe not all that, but with my eyes closed and taking in the Justina experience, there damn well could have been. I actually wish I could have kept my eyes open more because she is something to look at, but for some reason I couldn't. Mostly because my mind was exploding. Justina also fits me, she's petite, has incredibly soft skin, and a completely natural awesome body. I can't recommend enough the Justina experience, and I can't wait to go back for more.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieIsabel average1 Denver Yes 50 2/12/15
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/13/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My fantasy of seeing Natalia would go like this. Set up was easy after a phone call, screening and after providing some references. Was met at the door by a lovely lady who kisses passionately and exudes sex and sensuality. For the orally inclined, she is wonderful. As a previous review said, she will lick you everywhere...everywhere. Orally VERY skilled and enthusiastic. And I returned the favor by licking her everywhere...everywhere. 69 was especially wonderful. Natalia is friendly, skilled and has a truly fantastic attitude. We shared a couple of positions for the main event. We shared pleasure for the full hour and I had a blast. Would I return for another visit....yes, with two thumbs up.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AutumnCS763 girllover69 Colorado Springs Yes 1 2/12/15
Review by girllover69 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/13/15
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I Made contact with Autumn and we text-ed back and forth for a few minutes to set things up.. She was great to work with and we agreed on a time she was very punctual. When she got to me i was very surprised she looked more beautiful than her pictures and i was taken back by her body. "DAMN" is one word to describe her!!!!!! when she arrived we chatted for a few and then it was time for fun.. I slowly undressed her and caressed her body and OMG she is so Sexy!! Her attitude was one of shyness and meekness she is an amazing girl. when i got her undressed which took some time because i was enjoying caressing and just looking at her.. I laid her down and started DATY which i continued until i had her Orgasm a few times.... When i let her have a break she performed a Slow Seductive HJ then onto a CBJ but with her tongue ring it was amazing. after a few we finished up with some more playing with a little Russian play and then a full service ending. Autumn was well worth the review and time spent with her she was amazing and her attitude was by far one of the top girls i have seen!!!!!!! Dont miss out if you have a chance to see her dont miss out...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Valerie 801- NightMoves Louisville Yes 1 2/12/15
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/12/15
Time: 1 hr Location: LouisvilleIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My Lady : Valerie Location: Louisville It's her in her P411 photos however they are a few years outdated and she's a little bit heavier now. I wish I would have done my homework on this one (my original lady cancelled last minute). No UTF, DATY, Light kissing- very light. She was open to multiple positions and was willing to "satisfy" for the full hour. 3 pops- other than that, no connection was felt.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Anna-4071 NightMoves Denver Yes 27 2/11/15
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/12/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My Lady : Ms Anna Location: DTC I typically don't see women of Ms Anna body type (I know I'm a tool) but I cannot help but be attractive to her beautiful face and eyes. Ms Anna has a gorgeous face with the most beautiful green eyes I've seen in a long time. I never thought I would mention an ASP UTF as one of my all time favorites but she is definitely in my top 2. She gives the most lovely / proper blowjob to completion and based on that alone I will see her again. She had me pop 5X, three during her amazing UTF with eye contact. Incredibly fun experience! Zero drama from a 22 year old.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica 2662 shane Colorado Springs Yes 1 2/11/15
Review by shane (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/12/15
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Jessica five times now, and she gets better every time as we become more familiar and comfortable with each other. Every visit, I learn and thoroughly enjoy yet more examples of her delightful and professional skill set and menu. Yes, I know, pretty standard stuff for a review but its still true. She's amazing and is my best ever UTF experience. She's an artiste with the boys too. She was referred to me by another favorite provider who was unavailable, and we had talked a bit before we met in person, so she was comfortable enough that within 5 minutes of her arrival she bent over and pulled her dress off over her head. That was a great hint on how much fun we had over the next few hours. Also, her switching at a moments notice from aggressive to slow and gentle or vice versa is something to behold. She's very easy to talk to, and laughs easily. I was comfortable within 10 minutes in the first visit, and the broad spectrum wild child within is a genuine blast. Her incall is decent. She really understands us "testosterone poisoned" guys, and responds in all the best ways, especially including humor with creative & fun sass. Daty is quite tasty and I love the little noises of pleasure that she makes during the act. Unusually tight too. Mish, CG, RCG, K9 are additional delights, along with very good hugs and cuddling. No dirty talk, and as always, YMMV.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Daniella nobs Boulder No 1 2/11/15
Review by nobs (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/12/15
Time: Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Am embarrassed to write this, but toftt last night... Showed up at the hotel, and texted for room number. Was told to meet her "friend" that would bring me to the room. Seemed shady and I almost left at that point, and I should have. Her "friend" took the donation and told me about some stalker (BS I'm sure) and gave me a room number. I went up, and knocked on the door, and was told by a male voice through the door that they weren't expecting anyone. Went back down to the lobby, and the "friend" was gone. Don't make the same mistake!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Veronica-8667 NathanV Denver Yes 1 2/11/15
Review by NathanV (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/11/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I want to post this to warn all. DO NOT CONTACT HER. When I saw her I should have left imeditately. The entire ten minutes we where there I felt like I was with a toddler. It disgusted me. Turns out it was her time of the month too. So Im being bled on the whole time. Was so turned off I would not finish. I just wanted to leave. As I left I found s*** in my sock. And i damn certain it wasn't mine. She's beyond disgusting. Do not call her. Ever.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Goddess Rhiannon Real Colorado Guy Denver No 29 2/11/15
Review by Real Colorado Guy (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/15
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called in the morning to confirm appointment like I was asked but she didn't answer. Left answer message & sent an email which none have been returned.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Lynn Mrwonderful11 Denver Yes 21 2/11/15
Review by Mrwonderful11 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow what can I say, I would marry this girl. She doesn't act or look like a working girl. She looks and acts like your friends coed daughter home for winter break. I absolutely adore her and would rather not leave review but she asked for it and the cats already out of the bag with the other reviewers. She looks great, tastes great, feels great and I love spending time with her. My only complaint is I can't afford to see her every week. I have seen her twice and really have no interest in another provider. She is my atf for sure


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bridgett Mtnriverrat Denver Yes 16 2/11/15
Review by Mtnriverrat (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/15
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: All I can say is the reviews are very accurate that are already posted. She made the long drive to my location and was very personalbe from the very beginning. Beautiful body, and wow, does she know how to use it. Was very receptive to pleasing me on numerous occasions. I would highly recommend. I found her through p411. there are some other sites on the web that have otherr pic that are not her, but p411 was accurate. Will probably see again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber-5556 lewd5050 Denver Yes 6 2/10/15
Review by lewd5050 (69 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/11/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Amber is a friendly newcomer. Easy set up through text messages. Her utf was a little timid, but I gave her directions on what I liked and she was willing to follow them which then made the utf excellent. She rode me for a while, then we switched to doggie which was a blast. She has a beautiful ass! She's a little too quiet, but eager and willing to satisfy. I will return.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mila-BP mrbateman2013 Fort Collins Yes 44 2/10/15
Review by mrbateman2013 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/11/15
Time: 45 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Mila was fantastic. The pics on the advertisement are not hers, but she looks lovely in person and has a great body. She gives a great massage, which is actually hard to find. And the ending was perfect. I think, like with most body rub providers, the more easy going and relate able you are, the better your experience will be. I will certainly repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexxy Sabrina ColoradoMan-7149 Denver Yes 11 2/10/15
Review by ColoradoMan-7149 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/10/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The time spent with Sabrina was just awesome. She did everything in her power to take me to the top. She is an expert in every kind of position and service. Conversation was also nice. She is a very sweet gal and after the session we showered together.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tessa win721 Denver Yes 10 2/9/15
Review by win721 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/10/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I called Tessa early in the morning and she answered right away. We setup a time for 30 minutes later and, with her great directions, I was at her door exactly on time. She answered the door to her nice (outside and inside) incall and invited me in. While I only had time for a 30 minute FBSM I will be booking a longer one next time! She is absolutely beautiful and her personality matches her looks. I had an awesome time and will definitely repeat again soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Love 911C4 Denver Yes 32 2/9/15
Review by 911C4 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/10/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I love her. I had a threesome with her and Winnie back in June and it was a fantastic 90 minutes (and I forgot to write a review here, duh). When I saw her back in town and I happened to be in Denver I called her and got an immediate appointment. She loves pleasing me. Both times had hot towels, mouthwash, helps me dress and undress, is hygienic, and not to mention she is super sweet. She even started bowing when I told her what a good time I had! I had to tell her to stop bowing when I complimented her, but she wouldn't! lol. We had an intense 60 minutes of non-stop action. Even though she is petite she had no problem with me. I kept asking her if I was hurting her and she said no, and not to stop. We were covered in sweat at the end of the hour and the temp in the room must have gone up 20 degrees. If she was hurting she is a good faker, and if not she loves what she does! I like to think she was clutching the bedsheets from pleasure! I highly recommend her for a most pleasurable time. I think she said she'd be back again in June. http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=197194


Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Melonie NeverSay Colorado Springs Yes 1 2/9/15
Review by NeverSay (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/10/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Unless you want to take your chances at an Asian spa, there aren't many good choices for FBSM in Colorado Springs, but Melonie is awesome. She answered the door in bra and panties with a big smile. She is more beautiful than her pictures and she's very young looking at 21. We talked a bit to get comfortable with each other. She's a smart and interesting Texas girl. When she got naked I was amazed at her fantastic body - a slender models body with a firm little ass and perky B+ cups. Her massage was awesome, her sweet and warm personality made the experience and finish fantastic. She is a special lady! Treat her right.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber (719) olderfunny Colorado Springs Yes 1 2/9/15
Review by olderfunny (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/10/15
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Amber is sweet, friendly, easy to talk to. She sees guys at her place, which is clean and bright, but a little tricky to find. Her pictures are accurate, but you couldn't tell that she's a big girl, not really BBW, and I guess it depends what you mean by "voluptuous". She has very sweet kisses, and moves her bottom against you to feel your hard-on. Her large soft natural breasts have lovely very pale pink nipples that she loves you to suck. We had a great time, and I will see Amber again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Denver patskiman Denver Yes 70 2/9/15
Review by patskiman (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/9/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had seen Rylees posts before and was looking for some morning delight. Gave her a call and made an appointment. She gave good directions to her nice location and upon making second call had bad cell service and another incoming call which made conformation a little more of a challenge. In any event got to her nice upscale location. She was in the process of removing Holiday decorations and we had little chat and I was invited into play area. We began with some touching and went into above listed items. She seemed to enjoy the time as much as I did and she certainly lived up to all of the items in her post and reviews. I will not say more other than she has a very nice fit body and you should treat her well. Her reviews are pretty much spot on and thus will not be repetitive. She is definitely worth seeing again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicole 720-xxx-5338 Raemid Denver Yes 1 2/9/15
Review by Raemid (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/9/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First the good. The person who answered the door had a smile and was pleasant. She was chatty and tried to connect. And I think she tried to give a reasonable therapeutic massage (using lotion not oil), though she didn't seem to have much training. Now the bad. She advertised in BP body rubs with very sexy pictures of a hottie and advertised she was "sweet, genuine, with a great attitude, and someone who can make your toes curl". In reality, she was nowhere near her description. Also, she asked that I keep my boxers on during the massage and informed me that she provides no sensual services. I made the most of it and enjoyed the massage she was willing to perform. Also, given that she seems to be primarily interested in tricking guys like me out of money, she probably deals with lots of displeased customers. I assumed she had someone in the other room ready to beat the crap out of me if I complained. Speaking of which, she had kids in the other room during the massage. I asked if there were other adults present in the apartment and she said there were. The whole apartment was pitch black so that you couldn't see where you were going. I assume she has more to hide. Overall, a very odd experience, and not one I'd recommend. Certainly a deception (hence the rip-off description), though I did get a mediocre massage in it. The funny thing was that she was actually a pleasant person who would probably connect with plenty of customers if she wasn't so dishonest in her advertising. The Therapeutic Massage category of BP might work for her. Apartment was in north Denver, a few blocks SW of 84th & I-25. I'm sure the money I paid will buy her a new phone number pretty quickly, so my lesson learned is to avoid body rubs in that area.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yesenia-4618 bigjack52 Denver Yes 139 2/9/15
Review by bigjack52 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I don't post many reviews, but in this case, it would be wrong not to alert the world of Yesenia's talents. Holy Smokes! Yesenia is an absolute Gem! Great attitude! Great body! Great performance! What a sweetheart! Immaculate apartment in a great part of Westminster. Yesenia prides herself in cleanliness, but also knows how to get down and dirty. Gentlemen, run (don't walk) to see this girl. You won't be sorry. Thank you, Yesenia for a great time. Can't wait to see you again. I just might have to take you up on that 2-girl package you mentioned!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Celeste caseyball Denver Yes 24 2/8/15
Review by caseyball (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: If I wasn't actually sitting here and writing this, I would swear I died and went to heaven this afternoon. I had the pleasure of a Duo with Celeste and Kyla Young. (total donation for both ) Booking was easy. I arrived at an upscale hotel and was quickly greeted by two of the hottest most charming ladies I have ever met. Kyla immediately took charge and the party started. While Celeste provided me some fantastic DFK, Kyla went to work on my mini me bare back. Before I knew it I was naked on the bed, one still working on my guy and the other straddled me for some DATY. PURE BLISS! throughout our time, I feasted on both and both feasted on me. We played with multiple combinations until we we all spent. Kyla and Celeste compliment each other like two halves of one perfect woman. No, they compliment each other like sushi & and wasabi, sugar & spice, Thelma & Louise. For anyone considering this, I give these two 3 thumbs up. However, they may have spoiled me a little too much because Now I only want 2.... ... And with the two still upon my lips and in my mind, I am already planning my next meeting. They are a treat, I will never get tired of.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alisa222 geecue2 Denver Yes 1 2/8/15
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Decided to see Alisa for a pre birthday celebration, give myself a treat, very glad I did. She is slim with all the right curves in all the right places. She is very pretty, real inteligent, good conversation, really an excellent kisser and enjoys this also. She has a real good sense of humor also. She blurrs her face for privacy reasons, but definitely no dissapointments there. When the door opened I could tell I was in for a real good time, she had a smile from ear to ear, very sexy smile. I am sure I had a real big grin on my face also. We barely said hello and she moved toward me and gave me a really nice DFK, we stood there kissing for quite awhile. All the while carressing her slim body. We then started chatting some to get to know each other a little better, she is really an easy going, friendly lady, makes you feel comfortable right away, like you have known her for a long time. DATY is amazing with her, she really seemed to enjoy herself this went on for quite awhile. Her UTF was just amazing, really amazing, she does not do CIM, she let me know that. Had to stop her several times, got suited up and could only last in CG. Totally drained, she offers MSOG but I could tell it was not going to happen. She cleaned me up and we cuddled and joked around and chatted some more to get to know each other more. Will see her again for sure.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kyla Young caseyball Denver Yes 38 2/8/15
Review by caseyball (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: If I wasn't actually sitting here and writing this, I would swear I died and went to heaven Thursday afternoon. I had the pleasure of a Duo with Kyla and Celeste. Booking was easy. I arrived at an upscale hotel and was quickly greeted by two of the hottest most charming ladies I have ever met. Kyla immediately took charge and the party started. While Celeste provided me some fantastic DFK, Kyla went to work on my mini me bare back. Before I knew it I was naked on the bed, one still working on my guy and the other straddled me for some DATY. PURE BLISS! throughout our time, I feasted on both and both feasted on me. We played with multiple combinations until we we all spent. Kyla and Celeste compliment each other like two halves of one perfect woman. No, they compliment each other like sushi & and wasabi, sugar & spice, Thelma & Louise. For anyone considering this, I give these two 3 thumbs up. However, they may have spoiled me a little too much because Now I only want 2.... ... And with the two still upon my lips and in my mind, I am already planning my next meeting. They are a treat, I will never get tired of.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NevaehLove yellowhammer-4018 Denver Yes 7 2/8/15
Review by yellowhammer-4018 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Contact and setup was made through P411. She was not ready at the appointed time and asked me to come back in 15 minutes. Her in-call small home in an older part of town. She was friendly and she helped me undress. We caressed each other for a time and then she gave me a great blow job that ended way too quickly. She offer me some water and we chatted for awhile. She made no efforts help me see if something else might happen and I was not in the best mood, so I put my clothes on and left. I think having to wait and kill 15 minutes and driving around in a not so great area killed the mood. She was friendly and nice but I just did not connect with her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlet TS Hopper Denver Yes 2 2/8/15
Review by Hopper (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a great time with Scarlett . She is a very charming ,intelligent ,and a great listener. and a fantastic girlfriend type of experience. She very much desires to please and will perform all activities with eager passion if you treat her well and respectful she can give you a wild ride . Sort of hate to give up this info but the best porn star quality head ever. True professional level . I have already become a regular She really enjoys what she does and has very good skills . Truly wants to please you.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Queen Be-1712 intheflow Denver Yes 2 2/8/15
Review by intheflow (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This lady is one for the record books. Absolutely knows what she's doing and is mature well beyond her years. She is FBSM but has shown me new things although I have been at this for 10 years+ The session starts out with a few minutes of discussion followed by a great sensual massage. The whole time she is completely focused on my needs and is very vocal. Great eye contact on the flip. This woman is full of charisma and love for mankind. Treat this lady with respect and it will come back to you.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shay PussHound Denver No 1 2/8/15
Review by PussHound (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/15
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Arranged meeting time and location. Did not answer calls or texts when I arrived


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Love Nickster Denver Yes 32 2/8/15
Review by Nickster (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met with her today and what a beautiful and sensitive young lady. Dark eyes that you can get lost in, and what a beautiful smile. Careful it would be easy to fall in love with this one.


Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HotBonnie cum10 Denver Yes 9 2/8/15
Review by cum10 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/3/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Bonnie is awesome! Great service, outgoing personality and conversation. Open minded! best BBBJ that I have ever experienced. On time, safe, no rich or even clock watcher! I have seem her at list once a week! and I am looking forward for the next appointment. I recommend!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Lovely Bryana HaroldOne Denver Yes 1 2/6/15
Review by HaroldOne (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I contacted Bryana on short notice and fortunately she was able to squeeze me in .... literally. She is very tight with a hot bod and great attitude. Her TF and DATY were both superior as was the main course, twice. Did I mention she got me off twice. I would highly recommend her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple LoneRebel-Banned Denver Yes 109 2/6/15
Shelly Fuchs BettyFord Denver Yes 56 2/6/15
Review by BettyFord (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Reading the review of the one lucky dude who got an overnight with Francesca, I was really jealous. Then after meeting Francesca, I was really fucking jealous. She's totally that girl. That girl you want to bring to a dinner party to piss off all the other women and make their husbands jealous. Not just because she's hot, but because she's extremely cool, witty and a super fun to hang out with. My experience with Francesca actually started as a comedy of errors, but it didn't matter because I was lucky enough to spend an hour with her, and man was it fun. She's a total GFE and someone you just generally like to be around. I hope to see her again very soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Summer Hummer jerimiahd Denver Yes 13 2/6/15
Review by jerimiahd (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The incall location if you like thugs is OK, didn't worry me. The humming thing, nothing special. After all that it was 3G's all the way. I had read her reviews and the little head did the thinking, my mistake. If you don't mind a shady part of town and just need a hit and run she may be for you. The average rating being kind. .


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cahery Tbone357 Denver Yes 5 2/6/15
Review by Tbone357 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Cahery a few times now, even with no kissing I give her a fantastic, everything is covered, and still a fantastic. she does not smoke ( huge for me) me) Her pictures do not do her justice, she is sooooo beautiful. up for any position, and seems to really get into things. good actor? or real? who cares! makes you feel great, comfortable, and like your the only one. she lives out of state and lets me know when she comes to Denver. I see her EVERY time she comes to Denver. Treat her right so she will keep coming to Denver!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Whitney Jaymes BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 23 2/5/15
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/6/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: There is a reason why ALL of Whitney's previous reviews are FANTASTIC, so here is another. I've admired her pics for quite some time and knew by the blurred pics she takes that she would/should be an attractive lady with a great body. This is one of those rare times that the person is prettier than pics. I emailed Whitney (per her intro instructions) to see if she had a same day evening appointment and she responded fairly quickly. We've emailed each other before so I believe my screening went smoothly. She emailed me her incall and asked to text when I was in the vicinity. When she opened the door and closed behind me, I met a striking beauty who was almost eye level to me in a sexy top, fishnets and high heels. She is gorgeous, drop-dead gorgeous! Nice smile, beautiful face, incredible body and easy to chat with. I was guided into the fun room, dropped off the donation and got to peel off a sexy black top that revealed the incredible body of hers. Acronym soup was in play and a nice finish. She warmed a towel, cleaned me off, we chatted a bit more and walked to the door. Nice hug and kiss as I left. I wished I hadn't waited so long to see her, and so glad I did. Thank you Whitney for an incredible evening!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alise zcabelas Denver Yes 15 2/5/15
Review by zcabelas (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Finally went to go see Alise. Man was i glad that i did. I texted her asking if she would do UTF. And she said that she would. Was a little hard to find her apt. but once i got there let her know i was there she gave me her room number and said knock quietly. when got there she was very quiet asked me to take off my shoes. i handed her the donation. and went straight to her room. she told me to get comfortable and lay on her bed. then she took off her top (unfortunately left on her leggings would of loved to see her bush). then she started and it felt AMAZING. i finished a lot faster then i thought i would. Was a little disappointed when she didn't swallow she went to the sink and spit it out. Asked if i needed to wash off and started to get dressed. We talked for a few minutes and then i left. She made me feel extremely comfortable in her apt and i will defiantly be going back for more. Thank you Alise!!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Love DJfox Denver No 32 2/5/15
Review by DJfox (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/6/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had been wanting to meet her for a while. I saw that she is visiting Denver the same time I am going to be there. I sent her a message via P411 and didn't get a response for 2 days. I then called her, and left a voice mail. I got a text the next day apologizing she missed my call. I was travelling so I replied to the text when I had confirmed dates for my Denver visit. I texted her 3 days before the scheduled meeting. She confirmed the date and time and duration, and asked me to text her for the address on the day of the meeting. I texted her late morning and got a prompt reply back with the hotel address. She asked me to text again for the room # when I reached the hotel. Standard procedure. She even sent me a text saying "Babe" a few hours before our meeting. I reached the hotel a few minutes early and texted her letting her know I am early and to text me the room # when she is ready. I get a text back saying, "I'm sorry I forgot tell you. My period is not finish. :( can we reschedule to tomorrow?". Now that is a pretty lame excuse specially when you have advertised you are available for 10 days, and the period happens smack in the middle of the 10 days. When I asked why she didn't text me earlier, as that would have saved me an hour round trip, she went on to give more excuses that she didn't find my number to inform me in advance about her periods. She said she had taken birth control and that is what caused the periods. That is possible, but then she should pull her ad down (which is still up) and I still find it hard to believe she couldn't find my number to cancel/reschedule.


Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lauren Osirus Colorado Springs No 2 2/5/15
Review by Osirus (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/15
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Do not see this girl shes a rip off, Drove all the way there and she didnt answer her phone but replied in txt, then just didnt reply at all when I got to her incall. Only has 1 fake review from a yr ago. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS FAKE. ALSO HER STOLEN PICS ARE BEING USED AGAIN BY A GIRL NAMED MEGAN WITH A DIFFERENT NUMBER . She changed it cause shes a no show and ripping off her clients.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mandi Mason AmpExplorer Denver Yes 26 2/4/15
Review by AmpExplorer (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/5/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been wanting to meet Mandi for the longest but our schedules never permitted. Finally was able to set up an appointment during the week. Setup was easy. Standard 2 call system. I'm not familiar with the area and got loss but thanks to Mandi she led me back to her place and things got better from there. She has a cozy apartment that is clean, comfortable and in an relatively safe and quiet Denver neighborhood. I was delighted to find out her pictures are accurate but do her no justice. She's quite irresistible with a charming personality to boot. I don't see how you can go wrong here. You would have to be a worthless weenie to not leave happy with this pretty young lady. I noticed I went over the allotted time and even though it's not required I left her something extra as a way of showing my gratitude and thanking her for taking great care of this old geezer. No doubt she will see me again and I highly recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarah BP-2513 lewd5050 Denver Yes 4 2/4/15
Review by lewd5050 (69 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/5/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Seeing Sarah was a last minute decision. I was very close to her incall cross streets listed in her ad, called her and she told me to come right over. She is very friendly and made me comfortable quickly. Two of my favorite activities are utf and kissing. Neither is on the menu. That being Said, I really enjoyed myself. The tf with deep throat was really enjoyable. Enthusiastic cowgirl, and crazy enthusiastic doggy made up for the minor shortcomings. I'd see her again in a heartbeat!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade / Mocha Latte / Precious NeverSay Colorado Springs Yes 1 2/4/15
Review by NeverSay (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/5/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Jade several times since late summer. She is beautiful, fun and very sweet! Appointments are easily made with 2-3 text messages at an ok hotel. This lady has a great smile, a sweet southern attitude, and a perfect body! I'm an ass man and hers' is perfect along with nice firm Bs. She has been very accommodating to my stamina. Enjoy your time with her, she's special!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stoney / Smokey NeverSay Denver Yes 1 2/4/15
Review by NeverSay (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/5/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had seen Stoney once several months ago and had been trying to revisit ever since. She answered the door in a floor length sweater-dress that showed off her model figure. We chatted a while - she's very calm and sweet. When she undressed she was stunning - great firm ass, perfect Bs, petite, long and lean. She's has very soft features and piercing gray eyes. The details, I'll never say but it was great and I will return.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kendra-6561 bigjimf150-1514 Colorado Springs No 2 2/4/15
Review by bigjimf150-1514 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/5/15
Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Texted Kendra, and agreed that we would meet the next day over lunch. Drove to her side of town and called her, she said that she slept in and needed 30 minutes to get ready, and to go to a nearby parking lot and wait for her. 45 minutes later, she texts me that her roommate came home and she couldn't do today, but she would absolutely be ready tomorrow same time. Next day rolls around, I send her a couple texts to confirm ahead of time, no response. Stupidly, I drive to her end of town and call her, she says that she's out getting something to drink and needs 15 minutes, and tells me to drive to a store and she'll meet me in the parking lot and I can follow her home. Never hear from her again, phone goes to voicemail. My fault for going back a second time, but just a warning to anyone interested that she's a flake and needs to get her shit together.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Barbi eatme 69 Denver Yes 119 2/4/15
Review by eatme 69 (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/4/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It was snowing on my way up and I began to wonder if I should cancel, but being only 5 miles away decided to keep the appointment as so many had been so positive about their time with Barbi. I am so glad I did. Barbi is truly a nice woman as well as a great provider. She is low volume and seems to enjoy the session as much as you. Unlike many of the 20-something spinners who pass through town, Barbi wants you to be comfortable, like to touch and be touched, and does not hurry the process. I decided to start with the UTF that so many have mentioned. Oh my god, one of the best ever. Barbi uses her mouth and bobs her head in such a way to keep you right on the edge until you can't hold back anymore. So I didn't - first pop of the session. After regaining my breathing, I wanted to sample Barbi as well and crawled between her thighs for a little DATY. I admit that I enjoyed it almost as much as Barbi. She is very responsive and lets you know with moans and hips thrusts if you are in the right spot and at the right pace. After her orgasm, we both relaxed for a few minutes before Barbi returned to Mr/ Johnson to wake him up. When her mouth had him standing tall again, on went the cap and Barbi climbed aboard. It was a pleasure watching her work on me (and seeing her large breasts sway), but I needed that mouth again. I got another prolonged oral exam and popped for a second time. So back to Barbi for some more DATY and fingering until she peaked again. We were both now satisfied and laid naked talking for awhile before I got up, dressed, and headed out totally relaxed and with a smile on my face. I will be back for more.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Logan-8631 Blackthorn Denver Yes 20 2/4/15
Review by Blackthorn (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/4/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lisa is a dream! Easy set up and nice incall. She is what every provider should be. I couldn't keep my hands off that yummy body from start to finish.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mystic of Denver mk-ultra Denver Yes 99 2/3/15
Review by mk-ultra (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/4/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW Jordan is soo amazing, I had such a great time with her!! She gave nice deep DFK when I got there so I knew it would be an awesome time :) She met me at the door in an unbuttoned sports shirt with a thong--SOO SEXY!! She tasted soo sweet and fresh and rode me like a wild girl..was loving it :) I was running out of time and I asked for some extra time if I tipped her and she agreed..I will DEFINITELY see her for at least an hour next time! She says outcall is best because it's harder for her to get and meet at incalls.. Also she's just getting back in the biz after a hiatus and asked if I'd leave her a review and so here it is!! Thank you Jordan!! You are SOOO HOT and a SWEETIE!! :)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylor rubs GolfersTan Denver Yes 3 2/3/15
Review by GolfersTan (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/4/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After seeing Taylor in person and realizing that she is just as hot as she appears in her photos, I really wanted this be a fantastic experience so I could just add her to my favs and become a repeat customer. But... It just wasn't. Very good, but not fantastic, so I'm on the fence about repeating. First, the background. I spotted her ad for body rubs on BP. Texted the night before to prebook a nuru session the next ay. All good. Pretty easy set-up, though it's a stretch to say she's in the DTC. About 15 minutes out. It was a very odd greeting. No smile really. Just straight to the business at hand. Told me to jump in the shower and leave donation on the sink. First time I've had a nuru massage, and it was good. Better than a sensual massage. Just the motions though. The session seemed short. Mutual touching is allowed, but no saliva! First time I'd heard that statement. She has a smoking hot body. Amazing tittage. Cute face. But her attitude wasn't very welcoming. She did a good job with the HJ. I enjoyed the release. It was a two-phase technique, or something like that. She explained later after I asked. She seemed a bit happier after I was done and we hopped in the shower together. Wish that attitude was around at the start. FYI, there's another review for her under "Taylor rubs." But she posts as Taylor Reynolds. She doesn't post donation amounts in the ads, so might be good to get that out of the way in advance.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SophiaDD wglide2003 Denver Yes 25 2/3/15
Review by wglide2003 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/3/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Sophia several times and it just keeps getting better. She is always dressed to impress, so much so that I have thought I should be taking her to lunch at the Four Seasons. Sophia's attitude has been willing to please. Her incall is spotless and very inviting With respect to the lady the intimate details shall remain between the two of us. I will say that her skills are the best and I will be returning time after time Thank you Sophia, see you soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: