Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Shelby Rumbles | bigjimf150-1514 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 4/1/15 | |
|
Review by
bigjimf150-1514
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/1/15 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had a good time with Shelby. I asked her to dress up in the "little chool girl outfit" she mentioned in her ad, and she did. Everything was performed very well, and with enthusiasm. She accommodated me on short notice, and had a good attitude. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tamara | NeverSay | Colorado Springs | No | 2 | 4/1/15 | |
|
Review by
NeverSay
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/1/15 Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: BEWARE! I don't think this lady was in the Hotel at all. She flirted heavily on the phone, kept me waiting 20+ minutes before she sent her "friend" Monique to the lobby. Monique is a bs artist. She actually aske me for the in the hall! Then made an excuse to go get towels, told me Tamara was coming to meet me at the elevator. I left quickly. Total scam. Waste of time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Vikki-1833 | meetandgreet | Denver | Yes | 1 | 4/1/15 | |
|
Review by
meetandgreet
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/1/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have met with Vikki on several occasions, and almost feel bad for not reviewing this lovely lady previously, but wanted to keep her to myself. Every once in a rare while, there appears a diamond on BP, and that fits Vikki perfectly. She was warm and engaging when we first met last year, getting in my comfort zone almost immediately. Any hesitation that I may have originally felt, quickly gave way to outright desire, and never let up. She is bright, intelligent, and has a great sense of humor. Our times together have only become better with familiarity. She is absolutely gorgeous, loves to please, and isn't shy about showing you how she likes to be pleased as well. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jesse Jamison-5516 | shyguy79 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 4/1/15 | |
|
Review by
shyguy79
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/30/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She was very nice and clean location. I have been in locations that make you think twice on what your about to do. There was a little location back and forth but was not her fault and well worth the wait. It was sensual and intense by starting off with daty and French kissing then get more intense from there. It was the first time I experienced it was as advertised and matched the other reviews. It was such a great experience it prompt me to write my first review. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Synful Natasha | Jeeves | Denver | Yes | 55 | 4/1/15 | |
|
Review by
Jeeves
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/29/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Contact with text message is easy as she responds promptly. She answers the door in a sexy outfit and you know you are in the right place. Isabella is a cute, little package. She is skinny with large, natural breasts on a 5-foot nothing frame. She started with a light back rub while I took some deep breaths and relaxed. When I was ready, I turned over and put my face in those large naturals. Her French lesson was out-of-this-world good to the point that I was trying to last to keep enjoying it. When all is said and done, she helps with the clean up. While I am getting dressed, she continues with the small talk and keeps her focus on me. She put me at the center of her attention and it left me in a euphoric haze for the last few days. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Falicia | stjones1919 | Denver | Yes | 12 | 4/1/15 | |
|
Review by
stjones1919
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/29/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Easy and quick setup after providing references. I don't hobby in CO much so planning began a few days in advance. Met at her nice incall in the DTC. Falicia greeted me with a nice hug and kiss. As discussed via txt, she asked me to rinse off and leave donation in the bathroom. She is very discreet and business-like about this process. We enjoyed a glass of wine while getting to know each other. She is easy to talk to and the conversation flowed well. I couldn't resist and started kissing and caressing her. She is a great kisser. Went on to some UTF teasing, which was fun. I moved on to DATY and she seemed to get into it, but she then said she needed to feel me inside her. MISH, doggie, CG (great view with her big titties). Finished with hard banging MISH. She can makes some wonderful noise. She is very skilled and sensual. I can't wait to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chanel Marie-7569 | jametee | Denver | Yes | 6 | 3/31/15 | |
|
Review by
jametee
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/1/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Chanel has been on my radar. When I saw her posting again I scheduled an hour session through P411. Very upscale private incall. I was very happy with her smile, personality and body. Without too many initimate details, we spent a very passionate hour together that I would repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jess-9290 | johninaurora | Denver | Yes | 1 | 3/31/15 | |
|
Review by
johninaurora
(31 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/1/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I found her on Backpage and I am glad I tried her out. She is fun and has a great body. The only draw back is that she doesn't kiss. I'll be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chelsea_jordan | longtime | Denver | Yes | 23 | 3/30/15 | |
|
Review by
longtime
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/31/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Chelsea is very selective. Have your references ready. She is exceedingly pretty, could EASILY be a model. She was dressed very tastefully in expensive leather pants and a smart top that showed off her perfect natural D's. Once in the room we shared a glass of wine after a soft sensual kiss and warm hug. My experience with Chelsea was out of this world, I couldn't believe my luck. I really think she is younger than her posted age. She is exquisite. We sat on the bed and chatted about things. Had a nice, short conversation. She has beautiful sandy blond hair, very thick and luxurious and smelled sooo good. I restrained myself from jumping her but eventually slipped the strap from her blouse off her shoulder and leaned in for some delicious soft kisses. She pulled the other strap down and slowly pulled her top down to reveal those perfect natural D tits. More kisses while I fondled them and she purred. We both got naked and I laid her down on the bed for a make-out session while I fondled her. She was very responsive!! Her body is magnificent, perfect ass and legs, very fit. I started between her legs with DATY which elicited more purring. She guided my head while I enjoyed her with more purring and encouragement. She dropped down on the bed and took me in her mouth after adding a little spit and using her hand at the same time. The sight of that beautiful face and her blond hair falling around me, combined with amazing technique had me ready to blow in no time (which is VERY unusual). I told her I was ready and she covered me up and climbed on top. Watching her purr more while she rode me was amazing. Those perfect tits slowly bouncing when I was trying to fill my hands up with them or sucking them. We switched to doggie with the mirror in front of us and I watched those tits sway to our slow and fast rhythms, one of my most frequent fantasies. She is SO tight:)) With lots of encouragement and more purring I lost load 2. I can't remember the last time I was able to go 3 pops but smelling her hair and looking into those pale blue eyes did the trick!! I put on another cover and rolled her on her back and she pulled me inside deep with her legs. Hot kisses and her legs wrapped around me tight coaxed number 3 from me. I was in 7th heaven!!! We used every bit of the time and showered together at the end while we chatted more. She is a true joy! Chelsea is the best I've every had. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Elle Belle | Average | Denver | Yes | 38 | 3/30/15 | |
|
Review by
Average
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/30/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Elle several times and each time is new, different and better. Her openness is only matched by her passion and sexual drive. Besides being over the top sexy, she is great to just talk with and is an amazing kisser. She enjoys being my first for multiple activities. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Moon | mrbateman2013 | Fort Collins | Yes | 3 | 3/30/15 | |
|
Review by
mrbateman2013
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/30/15 Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Hey guys, Moon is one of a kind. If you are into the tight body spinner types she is your girl. She also has a ton of tattoos, so you would probably want to be into that as well. She has a very hippie/bohemian/spiritual demeanor. And she has been in the adult industry for a long time. You can tell she loves what she does. I am guessing all experiences will be different with her. We had a very strong connection and the rub was truly amazing. In speaking with her, she also does bondage and a variety of other services. No full service or escort things though. She is a great addition to Northern Colorado. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Serena Kim | Swinghard-1624 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 3/29/15 | |
|
Review by
Swinghard-1624
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/30/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I came upon Serena's ad on P411. It appears that's the only place she advertises. What a find! She's very pretty Korean with a great figure. Fantastic attitude. Speaks very good English. She was staying at a very nice hotel in DTC. I urged her to advertise on TOB for more exposure. The set up was very easy. All activities were done enthusiastically. I'm very partial to Asian women but Serena is definitely one of my favorites. She's only here until the 31st so see her while you can and maybe she'll come back to Denver. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ms Doll | funtimes50 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 3/29/15 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/30/15 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I called and setup an apt with Diamond. Her location is a very busy apartment in Stapleton area. There were loads of folks milling around.. and the apartment was very messy. Showed me into a back bedroom and asked me to get undressed. The temperature inside the apartment was 95+ (hot) Although she made every attempt to give me a massage, the little guy wasn't having any of it ;>( She has loads of mommy sign (if you know what I mean) and was very hesitant to let me touch her at all. I will not be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jesse Jamison-5516 | TheyLive88 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 3/29/15 | |
|
Review by
TheyLive88
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/27/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My experience was fantastic all around. This was my second time venturing into the "hobby", I don't know how much further I will look when I need some attention. She's extremely polite and inviting (as well as gorgeous) it was really easy to feel comfortable with her. She was responsive and communicative in all of the things that I listed, a very nice give and take, especially when it came to DFK. I don't really want to get into too graphic of details, but I didn't leave disappointed and I definitely will be back again. Don't hesitate to give her a call! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Madison Monroe-6320 | drdato | Denver | Yes | 57 | 3/28/15 | |
|
Review by
drdato
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/29/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Mmmm sexy little thing in Aurora. Super personality... And like all others have stated, she is tight and very vocal....ohand very flexible. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Gabby | monday123 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 3/28/15 | |
|
Review by
monday123
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/29/15 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Thank you Gabby for a very enjoyable time. Guys, here is a new girl in the Springs. Treat her right, she is a sweat heart, more like the girlfriend you would like to have. She was able to put a smile on the old mans face. I hope to see her again soon Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cayla Cabela | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 74 | 3/27/15 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/28/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Finally got our schedules to work out, glad it happened finally. Real nice incall location. Got to set point called and she gave me the rest of the directions. Real easy to find. She was looking out for me, walked up and the door opened and there was Cayla in the outfit I requested, very, very sexy. Real nice kiss and hugging and caressing while standing in the hall way, could not keep my hands from exploring her all over, she was very responsive. We proceeded to the bedroom, she told me to get comfortable, very nice watching her parade around in the lingerie. She has such a bubbly personality it was a joy to be with her. She has a wonderful sense of humor also, we were both laughing alot during the sessions with things she would come up with. We both layed down and some LK and caressing took place, very nice. Told her wanted to DATY and she was all for that. She is very sensitive down there, she said she had at least 3 O's, she had to stop me each time and recoup some, real turn on for me. Then my turn with some really nice BLS, UTF and some dirty talk.This went on for awhile, had to stop her and went back for seconds on some DATY, she again had an O. By this time I was ready, asked if she did CIM and she said sure she does. YMMV. Got into the 69 position and finished with CIM , surprised how much I had in me. Cayla is a very sexy blonde spinner MILF, I am sure she still turns heads where ever she goes, will definitely see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Bri Paige | Karl from Prague | Fort Collins | Yes | 2 | 3/27/15 | |
|
Review by
Karl from Prague
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/28/15 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I am always wary of meeting someone without any history or reviews. I expressed that to Bri and asked if we could meet for coffee at some neutral spot. She was completely accommodating and we arranged a quick meet-and-greet at a local restaurant. I walked in and recognized her from the very accurate photos. Oh My GAWD! She is drop-dead gorgeous. I do not offer up a lot of detail in my reviews. YMMV, but this young woman is spectacular. I was struck by her beauty, but even more so by her intellect. Honestly, I would not have offered a review, but for the fact that she asked. Otherwise, I would kept this treasure a personal secret and &*(% the rest of ya. If I can, I will see Bri as often as our schedules allow. I believe, as a result, I will be driven into bankruptcy, but WTF. It will be worth it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashley BP-9746 | petejackson | Denver | Yes | 1 | 3/27/15 | |
|
Review by
petejackson
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/28/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: With all the fakes on Backpage it is refreshing when the woman opening the door is actually the one in the post. Ashley is definitely the girl in the photos. She is very pretty with a tiny frame and great real tits. Given her reasonable rates I did not try to push my luck and let her lead the way. My hands explored her fantastic body and she rub me a bit. Once I was firm enough for a condom she slid one on and started in on some translated French. I'm not too into TF so we started mish followed by doggie were I finished. She has very nice natural B+'s and exceeded my expectations given all the circumstances. Definitely not GFE though. Be nice to her this is her first trip and I hope she makes Denver a normal stop. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| NaughtyMorgan | bigmanj | Denver | Yes | 43 | 3/27/15 | |
|
Review by
bigmanj
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/27/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Morgan is the perfect Thai women she is sweet very polite and very willing to whatever I wanted I never go into a ton of detail but I will tell you she is well worth the money and time make sure you catch her while she is here! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Alexxa Rayne | outdoor3 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 3/27/15 | |
|
Review by
outdoor3
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/27/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Alexxa is back in the game and a must see if you haven't had a chance to meet her. Absolutely beautiful and easy to be with. Set up was fairly straight forward just make sure you are discreet and not obvious about things which should be a given anyway but just a good refresher to give as she hates that and mentioned in visit she's hung up on people who didn't follow that. ANYWAYS called and texted back and forth set up a time and location was given. Upscale area called and she gave room # and was the girl in the pictures to a tee. Great smile, beautiful body and very welcoming. Sat down, donation, and got comfortable. She immediately took action and control and laid me down, light kissing to get in mood, TF, then climbed on top for CCG, then DATY, Missionary, and finished with K9. All safe play which is good and her number one thing, keep hygiene 100%. So clean, beautiful, and a must try because she has become my new ATF and I will definitely repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Katie-8551 | Endgame19 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 3/27/15 | |
|
Review by
Endgame19
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/27/15 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Katie is very much the girl in the pictures, which I was very happy to see. Session length was only supposed to be 45 min as I didn't have the funding for anything longer, no option on advertised length for 45 so... yeah. She's a lot of fun, good conversation, fun activities, overall just a great experience. We started with TF then moved on to 69 (which was very tasty) then, as she was getting on top of me she said she was very tight and she... was... right... dear lord she was tight! We tried cowgirl but it wasn't quite working for her so we switched to doggy, and let me tell you, I had to ask to switch to mish after just a few minutes or I would have been done way too early! Mish was a blast and she's got such great breasts so I really enjoyed grabbing and playing with them while we went at it. She seemed to be enjoying herself as well, which I always appreciate and it really made the finish that much hotter for me. We chatted for a bit afterwards and talked about her experience in CO so far. I'm hoping she'll stick around as I'd be very happy to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lizzie-5809 | Marston1 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 3/26/15 | |
|
Review by
Marston1
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/23/15 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Smoked during the session. Spent more time talking. Didn't do anything to try to get it up or keep it up. Answered a phone call in middle of session. Not worth your money Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Gizzicka Dior-8622 | GOODFORU | Denver | Yes | 3 | 3/26/15 | |
|
Review by
GOODFORU
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/27/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very nice looking and tall ( I like tall girls ) fantastic conversationalist, fun and smart. showed her around, then she changed into a very sexy bra and pantie set. she started tf,I could hardly tell I was covered, she had me stand for more tf then I think I asked to daty and she agreed, I enjoy pleasing all the lady's, but I really like the way she trembled vigorously after a few minutes. Wow that was awesome. So next she got on me acg ( not to many lady's can do that ) and very easy for her, very limber. and then she move into so many different positions I can't explain all of them or I can't remember. Then she wanted k9 and that was sooo gooood. I got mine and she trembled again. And that is my story. I can't wait to see her again. THANK YOU GIGI Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Ann | YourmyfavoriteASP | Denver | Yes | 56 | 3/26/15 | |
|
Review by
YourmyfavoriteASP
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/27/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It's been a long time since I've done a review. Lilly Ann is hot. She's the kinda gal you'd try to pick up and take home. She's the kinda gal you'd want wrapped around you on a date. She's a slender young lady with an incredible body. For those of you gentlemen wanting to appreciate a perky breast? Um, yeah, this is your gal. This is my 2nd time seeing her. We walked into her apartment. She took care of her puppies. She does have very cute puppies. We sat at the table and chatted for several minutes. When I first started lobbying I didn't like this part. I wanted to get to the action. I now appreciate this moment more than ever. After our chat we simply just got up and walked into the bedroom. We began with light kissing. She's just in jeans and a shirt. I slowly start to undress her. She takes a piece of clothing, then I take off a piece of her clothing. Soon, a naked Lilly Ann stand before me. I gaze at this young body before me. Gentlemen, upon your arrival at this moment just stop and look at what you about to have on you. We spend the next 20 minutes in a few different positions. I please her first. This is a true turn-on for me. Her subtle moans arouse me even more. When I'm about to orgasm she says, "Are you going cum for me?" That's so hot. I'm spent. No way am I going to get up for a 2nd time (The last time I got MSOG). We spend the next 20 minutes simple chatting on the bed. Some girls I've been with put clothes on a this moment, not Lilly Ann. She stays naked for me and I caress her soft, seductive body. She never looked at the clock. She is pleasant to talk to. I think I made her feel just a comfortable as she made me. I will see her again, and again, and again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lucy Kitten | ThankfulDan | Denver | Yes | 81 | 3/26/15 | |
|
Review by
ThankfulDan
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/26/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After a considerably long time apart(for many personal reasons) I finally reached out to her to again see if we could be together. She answered quickly-yes. Our time together went very well as if we were never apart. I really appreciate the time spent together. You can truly say its a girlfriend experience. She made my day! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| NatalieIsabel | joeblowblow22 | Denver | Yes | 50 | 3/26/15 | |
|
Review by
joeblowblow22
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/26/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My Fantasy I walk in and see this Latina and take care of the business part and move to the bedroom. I get a deep kiss followed by kissing all over my body. She then is on her knees and doing some UTF and Ball sucking while I stand. I then lay on the bed while the kissing UFT and licking continue. The next part was cover and pounding with some vocals and the finish. Then she gave me a sensual message. I would recommend here to anyone. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| miss.angelbaby13 | archstone | Denver | Yes | 38 | 3/26/15 | |
|
Review by
archstone
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/26/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: http://denver.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ptit-stunning-playmat-angel-baby/12374008 Angel is a hot little vixen that has an extremely tight sexy body. She aims to please and hits the mark. She is very high energy and knows her way around... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Autumn of Aurora | win721 | Denver | Yes | 70 | 3/26/15 | |
|
Review by
win721
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/26/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Autumn met with short notice the same morning and she was just awesome! Great massage with an amazing finish - I will repeat! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Amber 720-xxx-0523 | Mtnriverrat | Denver | Yes | 8 | 3/26/15 | |
|
Review by
Mtnriverrat
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/26/15 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have a hard time writing this review because I really like this provider. The other reviews are accurate. Don't let the negative comments by some of the ass^&^%$ on here discourage you. I really enjoyed being with her, and she was accomodating to my wishes. Everything is protected, and no trips to Greece. She can be a little shy, but once the ice was broken, it was a great experience. As I said, I have a hard time writing this, because I have gotten to know her. But I can't hold that against her because I want her to myself. Treat her with respect and she will show you a great time. Killer body, and yes she has had kids. But that doesn't matter. You will enjoy yourself. Very professional and discreet. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lacey-4243 | COSguy1 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 3/25/15 | |
|
Review by
COSguy1
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/25/15 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lacey is available at a north central in-call location in a safe setting. The pictures are probably of her, but from an earlier age (30s maybe) while I would estimate her age at least another decade beyond that. They also show her when she had a much more trim body but the rack is still looking good. That said, her body type was larger but not to the point I would use the BBW label. Attitude and all were good and I enjoyed her company. Her hour (only) rates are very reasonable and below market. I rated the experience as average because of the unmet expectation of age, appearance and the pace of some of the activities struct me as too fast. She did sound responsive to what she was feeling and it seemed genuine. So I put this as a 'maybe' on return or recommendation because I would want to see an update to the advertising to better set expectations. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jesse Jamison-5516 | primecol00 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 3/25/15 | |
|
Review by
primecol00
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/25/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Oh. My. Lord. This woman is the epitome of GFE. I suppose I should back up a bit... I called Jesse early to see if she was available. I caught her in the middle of a move, but she was very gracious and informed me when she was available for an incall. Time was set and I went to her easy to find hotel. It's been a long time since I've hobbied. I've been torn between going to one of my old ATFs, or trying someone new. Something about Jesse really intrigued me. And I am SO damn glad I did, because I believe I've found my new ATF. I can't even go into details about the experience, because you'd never believe me. She is beyond gorgeous, is incredibly responsive, has a great sense of humor... it was the PERFECT definition of GFE. Run to go see this woman. She will quickly establish herself as one of the best around. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rachel Of Denver | whsilk | Denver | Yes | 21 | 3/25/15 | |
|
Review by
whsilk
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/26/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Was able to set-up through P411 very easy and she was quick to respond to messages. Very convenient central location. Rachel has a great attitude and personality. I loved they eye contact she made during our session. She is a very pretty girl. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jesse Jamison-5516 | jharold55 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 3/24/15 | |
|
Review by
jharold55
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/25/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: At times like this I wish I had a third thumb but I can use my dick as the third thumb up! Jesse is new to EB but I am sure she will do well. Her pictures are current and accurate. All activities were enjoyed by both of us as I am sure she came at least a couple of times especially during DATY. She is gem and I will certainly see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cayla Cabela | Flanker-9057 | Denver | Yes | 74 | 3/24/15 | |
|
Review by
Flanker-9057
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/24/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had seen Cayla before and had not seen her for quite a while. Pleasant surprise to see how fit and toned she is!! She was very accommodating and all activities were very enjoyable. Shared mish, sidesaddle, doggie which got her a HUGE "O"!! The UTF was not CIM finish, as she pulled away right when I "got there" and I didn't finish completely as a result, but she was game and we had a very enjoyable second round with a wonderful happy ending. I am very glad we got reacquainted!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ariel 720-xxx3316 | steve_q | Denver | Yes | 2 | 3/24/15 | |
|
Review by
steve_q
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/24/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had an average session with Ariel. It wasn't great but it wasn't bad either. On the positive side, she has pretty eyes & an attractive face & really big boobs. She does not show her face in her ads, but the pictures in her ad are definitely her because her body is exactly as shown in the pics. She was friendly enough during the session & accommodating but I guess I have been spoiled by some of the other fantastic providers here so it just didn't feel as much like GFE as I have had with other providers. On the whole it was a positive experience but not enough that I would repeat since there are plenty of other fantastic providers. One other note is that there was a roommate present in a different room of the apartment during our session but they were not intrusive in any way. Having the roommate there did not bother me at all but I thought it was worth mentioning since it might bother some people. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kandi Apple and Ana | Big unit | Denver | Yes | 32 | 3/24/15 | |
|
Review by
Big unit
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/25/15, 2 Girl Show Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Finally had my cahnce to meet with Ana and Kandi. HOLEE FUCKING SHIT BATMAN! These two women fucked me six ways from tuesday! More positions than any porn, they are into each other! I set a personal record for SOG! Ana and Kandi both excell at UTF! Ana has this....talent, if you seen her you know. If not....GO FUCKING SEE HER!!! Kandi is the ONLY woman who has EVER been able to take my length and girth...ALL the way! Down to the boys, WITH her tounge at the same time, soon as I am back in town I am doing them again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rachel Of Denver | Jaguar | Denver | Yes | 21 | 3/23/15 | |
|
Review by
Jaguar
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/24/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Rachel is a very pleasant lady. My only complaint is that the photos are either not her or more likely before she gained weight. I leave it to others for details and they are accurate from my perspective too. She certainly tried to please. I just prefer honest pictures in making my choices and should have considered full figured to reflect that. Unfortunately they (the photos) are often wrong as in this case. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| NaughtyMorgan | Home run hitter | Denver | Yes | 43 | 3/23/15 | |
|
Review by
Home run hitter
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/24/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Morgan is fantastic! Sweet and demure with a naughty side that you must experience to appreciate. Clean 3 star incall. Easy setup by text after screening. Many positions were enjoyed, my favorite with her is her riding CG, with those sweet MM's in my face! Morgan is Thai and if you haven't experienced this do yourself a favor and go see her. She comes through Denver frequently and I will definitely see her again and again. Home run! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mya (415) | Dbltap | Denver | Yes | 4 | 3/23/15 | |
|
Review by
Dbltap
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/23/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Mya on short notice. Her incall was very convenient located just off the highway and was a decent spot. Mya is very sociable and easy to talk to. Although I don't doubt the pics in her ad are her, I was caught a little off guard when I saw her in person. Seemed just a little different but not enough to claim otherwise. Mya got right down to business with some very nice and relaxing CBJ before allowing some delectable DATY which she enjoyed for some time. Her boobs are all natural and fun to fondle. She's been in the business a while and I think it shows a little in terms of "feel." Regardless, there's no disputing the fact she's very fun to be with and her attitude is top notch. I definitely recommend her especially at her advertised rate. With so many others out there I can't promise that I'd see her again, but you never know... The link to her ad on TOB seems outdated or inaccurate so I'll paste it here. http://denver.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/exotic_-thick-_-asian_-mami_-60-qv-80-hhr-160-hr/17403227 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jennacee | springsboy | Denver | Yes | 43 | 3/22/15 | |
|
Review by
springsboy
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/23/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have been wanting to see Jennacee for a while but as I live out of town my availability it limited. She worked with me on short notice. She is very easy to talk to and very down to earth. Pictures are accurate and all activities were performed with great Enthusiasm. She had the best music I have every expierenced with a provider, made the time spent very fun. Go See Her Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Elle Love | Young Doctor | Denver | Yes | 32 | 3/22/15 | |
|
Review by
Young Doctor
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/22/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wanted to see her another time she had a tour, but my schedule didn't allow me. This time I saw she had another tour and I knew I had to see her. I was screened and the meeting was scheduled. She gave me the incall address (an upscale hotel) before the meeting, and the suit number when I arrived at hotel parking. Went to her room and she was in a beautiful outfit greeted me warmly with ... Then she guided me to the room where she had music on. I liked the room! After a short talk, the fun began! I loved her smoking hot thin body, her beautiful sexy face, and the way she tied her hair. The time I spent with her was so amazing and made me think I am rocking the world! From the moment she met me, she was very nice and intimate. She made me laugh :) She was fun and put me at ease. After I left, I couldn't stop thinking about her and the time I spent with her. I will absolutely contact her again when she travels to my area, and I recommend her to everyone. Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-35 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Heather Noel | NightMoves | Denver | Yes | 14 | 3/22/15 | |
|
Review by
NightMoves
(163 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/22/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My Lady : Heather Noel Location: Applewood I asked Heather if she would be interested in a 30 minute UTF session. Set up with Heather is always painless, she always replies to texts, emails or voicemail in a timely manner which is always appreciative for those of us who are always trying to make deadlines and commitments in our professional lives. I really appreciate her flexible schedule. Thank you Ms Noel Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cristal Geyser | bigboobies69 | Denver | Yes | 54 | 3/22/15 | |
|
Review by
bigboobies69
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/19/15 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: If you're reading this Ms. Cristal I wanted to apologize about the major delay in writing this review. I realized it had not went through so I had to re-do again and just noticed it so hopefully it goes through this time! First of all, Ms. Cristal was extremely accommodating and helpful for a young newbie such as myself and I wanted to say that she totally put me at ease and it felt like I was visiting a friend that I've known for most of my life. I don't think any of the other previous encounters I've had were anything close to the genuineness of what Ms. Cristal is both physically, mentally, and emotionally. With that being said, please treat her with the same kindness and compassion as she would give to you since truly she is a very supreme human being and deserves the utmost respect. For the other hobbyists out there that haven't met her I just have to mention that you're truly missing something if you don't see Ms. Cristal as she is all very much beauty and brains. For the price that's paid I'm surprised she's not in Vegas raking in "da big bux" doing what she does and that's very much an understatement if I say so myself. All the activities described above were performed with much gusto, enthusiasm, and most importantly care with a side dose of SAFETY. Thanks again for the blast Ms. Cristal! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Danielle Rae | NightMoves | Denver | Yes | 107 | 3/21/15 | |
|
Review by
NightMoves
(163 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/22/15 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My Lady : Danielle Rae Location: South Aurora I've seen Danielle four times since the last time I reviewed her. She is a tall sexy MILF with a slim / athletic figure and has an ass built for pleasure. I just wish she can take a grk pounding like she use to, the last two visits she asked if I could stop and go into vanilla or slow down, so this last visit I surf boarded her to completion. I will probably continue to see Danielle but only for her 15 or 30 minute sessions with no msog. I still had a great time with this beautiful sexy MILF. Thanks Dani Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sultry Angelina | dooce40 | Boulder | Yes | 7 | 3/21/15 | |
|
Review by
dooce40
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/22/15 Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I could write a book but suffice it to say, one of THE best I have ever seen. Loving, caring, genuinely interested in showing a great time. I'll be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| STAR (303-XXX-7169) | nerotyrannus | Fort Collins | Yes | 1 | 3/21/15 | |
|
Review by
nerotyrannus
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/21/15 Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: STAR's her name, and she's a little bit on the bigger side but she's a real sweatheart. Not GFE, mind you but pretty good. STARted off by headed to the room, passed her the donation then started off with a nice bodyrub on the bed. She unrobed herself while doing it. She's gives her ass a little jiggle and rubs her behind up and down my wick as I drop her panties. On with the cover and she proceeds with BJ, a little rough with the teeth at first but after telling her to go easy, got me pretty close to spraying before I told her to slow down. We then transitioned to cowgirl before moving to missionary where I finished. Would've opted for DATY had not she smelled a tad fishy, which I sure would be a turn-off for a lot of hobbyists. Certainly glad she and I played it safe and it made for an overall great experience. TLDR: Good Shag, Not GFE, fishy flaps. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| scarlett BP5303 | funtimes50 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 3/21/15 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/21/15 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Not FSBM - therapeutic only- fully dressed the entire time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| miss.angelbaby13 | wicked | Denver | Yes | 38 | 3/20/15 | |
|
Review by
wicked
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/20/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: http://denver.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ptit-stunning-playmat-angel-baby/12374008 Simply amazing best utf ive ever had. Great attitude perfect body. Climbed on and rode like a porn star. I will see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Miss Tess | Fun4Two | Denver | Yes | 4 | 3/20/15 | |
|
Review by
Fun4Two
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/20/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Staying within regular circles, I've had no reason to post a review in quite some time. That changed since recently meetings the extraordinary Miss Tess. Miss Tess is a UTR CMT that posts from time to time in the skilled trade section of CL. Her pictures don’t do her justice. She does massages in the living room of her apartment in North Denver. Gentleman and the ladies as I understand, Miss Tess provides one of the most thorough and delightful experiences that I've ever encountered. Her personality is upbeat and friendly. She is welcoming, dresses nice, and will make you feel at ease immediately. Having been asked to be discreet, I can tell you that she's sexy and as sensual as they cum. Her skills are exceptional! If you’re patient and polite, you’re in for the finish of your life where EVERYTHING is on the table. No pun intended. Her availability is limited to Monday – Friday during standard working hours. Find any reason you can to sneak away during the day. I have several times. You’ll be glad you did. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||