Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

28351 - 28400 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Chelsea_jordan Hvnaball2 Denver Yes 23 4/24/15
Review by Hvnaball2 (59 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/24/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd have to give Chelsea an 11.5! She is just stunning! She's the woman you would immediately pick out in a crowd or across a bar. Could easily be a fashion model or an NFL cheerleader. The perfect spinner with a huge, natural rack! I had read some other reviews, not only on this board, and had noted common threads regarding her beautiful face and incredible body, so I went through the door with some apprehension and scepticism. Not only are they all accurate, I actually caught my breath. That's only happened one other time. The woman is truly blessed, and so was I for 60 minutes. And if all that wasn't enough, we spent a pleasant amount of time cuddling and talking. Whew! Chelsea can only be contacted through P411 (that alone should be enough reason for an account!). She does not advertise anywhere else. She presently lives in Las Vegas and periodically visits Denver. She's talks about moving here, which I think would be awesome, but would probably eventually result in my going broke!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy NH average1 Denver Yes 12 4/22/15
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/23/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My fantasy of meeting Amy for the first time would go like this. Contact by text and after providing some screening info, met her a couple of hours later in Westminster. Amy is like the cute lady next door. Her attitude is great and she makes the most wonderful noises during many activities. DATY was tasty, she is quite responsive and fun to lick all over her body(while being a bit careful because she can get ticklish...on many parts of her body). Amy is a sweet kisser and her UTF is quite nice. The main event was awesome with multiple positions. I have to mention her tush because it is outstanding. The words I would use to describe the session would be light-hearted and fun. Amy was fully participative and was a blast to spend time with. I am not usually into younger providers, but I will definately visit her again. Amy is friendly, cute and it felt like I was having plain old sexy fun with a friend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Steph Nuggsman Denver Yes 31 4/22/15
Review by Nuggsman (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/22/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This babe is fun to fuck! Nice big beautiful mm's that look great on her. Very firm body, super tight pussy. She really seems to enjoy a good deep fucking too! She is very flexible and has pornstar ability, really had fun with her. Would highly recommend her, she's a real sweetheart!! Give her a try!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Lane weslopeflyer Denver Yes 93 4/22/15
Review by weslopeflyer (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/22/15
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sasha is consistent. That's what I say about people I have nothing good to say anything about...but with Sasha the meaning is QUITE DIFFERENT. Sasha is so sexy and fun- a great combo. I always laugh and have such a. good time with her. we had a night on the town before our fun. I do not know Denvoid too well so it was super cool to blaze around with someone in the know...who happens to be a head turner...fun over cocktails, dinner, bar hopping....and bts-this woman kills it. Due to her iconic body shape ( the big guy used all the sexy curves for this one) that just slays me to look at I often have control issues when in her intimate company...this time was no different but as it was extended time I was able to work my way up to some notable performance increase.. .cutting the bullshit: she is sexy. she is fun she is engaging ... she rocks, she'll rock you ....


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skylar-1792 Flavor23 Denver Yes 5 4/22/15
Review by Flavor23 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/22/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Skylar is a gem. Her incall is not the greatest, but the services she provides are out if this world. She gave the best bbbj I have ever had. Wet, sloppy, eye contact, bls. She is so tight that there was no way I was going last long at all. Fantastic kisser and very responsive during daty. If you can get over the incall not being that great then run to her


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Logan-8631 gettin' up there-2233 Denver Yes 20 4/22/15
Review by gettin' up there-2233 (65 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/22/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I set up a short-notice appointment with Lisa per text and P411. While she is a little younger than I normally go for, her reviews, pictures and P411 profile prompted my contacting her. I arrived at her very nice incall and was met at the door by a lovely, young woman who greeted me with a big smile. She was dressed in a tight dress and was wearing high heels. We sat on the bed to get to know one another a bit, but soon started kissing. She is an excellent kisser, slow and sensual, and has lovely full lips. We stood up and I helped her out of her dress, which revealed a thin, toned, luscious body, clad only in crotchless panties. I quickly undressed and we were off and running. I couldn’t resist more LFK as I explored her body. I moved down and removed her panties and enjoyed prolonged DATY and DATO. She was very responsive and seemed to really enjoy the attention. I moved on to the main activity and she was very FTF. I’ll skip the details but trust me, this YL lives up to her great reviews. She is not a clock-watcher and we had a few minutes in the afterglow to learn more about each other. Lisa is sweet and funny and has an engaging smile and a spinner-type body. She clearly enjoys what she does, and likes to please. In addition, it was clear that she read and paid attention to my P411 profile and this puts her in an elite class of providers, IMO. She’s definitely made my “short list" of gotta see again soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
New Blazin Asian arcwolf Denver No 1 4/22/15
Review by arcwolf (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/22/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Do not bother with this one! She is NOT the girl in the pictures, and she is not petite. I like petite Asians. She was a little fat and heavy, saggy boobs, not ugly but not very appealing. I was so fucking horny, I needed to have sex anyway. I strip, and she answers the phone. Great. Next I lay doen, and ask her to get naked, she does, but gets the cover and tried to put it over my limp dick, it was difficult to get excited with her. She begins to suck my cock, and to hard in such a way it starts to hurt. I told her to ease up, and she did a little. I tried to cop a feel on her breasts, and she said no touching. We then went to doggy and she bunches up into a tight knot, and just lays on the edge of the bed while I am fucking her. Then I try to go for a different position, she said only this one is allowed. I decided time to end this and get out. She is not pleasant to be around, purely 3G, and not wild or kinky at all, like the add said. AVOID this one, you are better off going to the spa.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rachel Of Denver jamesdenver Denver Yes 21 4/21/15
Review by jamesdenver (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/22/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Well i so did not want to write a bad review but its my duty to help others with my experience so others are not taken for a ride like me. Well was good, she is the girl in the pictures but they are photoshopped and her pictures are not accurate at all, nice boobs, she is not fat but does not look like her pictures at all. So here is where it goes down hill. I told her i wanted msog, and she agreed if i did an hour no problem i thought, So i walk in and before i have even said hello she took me to the bedroom and started ripping my clothes off, less than 20 seconds of bj,I did not even have time to try and kiss her or eat her out, i tried stop her but on went the cover, and she rode me until I blew in about 2 minutes, i told her to take it slow, but all she wanted was to make me cum as fast as possible. She then went to the bathroom and put back on her clothes, i asked her, what about the second shot and she blew it off, indicated she was done and told me to get dressed. I was out of there in 15 minutes, 5 minutes for dressing and undressing so more like 10, minutes. I work hard for my money and i paid for an hour, i feel i was ripped off, was a b****, i was taken advantage of and that stinks. she should be ashamed of her actions that day, Later if found out that she used to go by a different providers name and had terrible reviews from my research. I only get to hobby once a month, so i am not happy about it, but live and learn. stay away good folks, this provider is out there to take advantage and basically rip you off. over all grade F, over and out, happy hobbying ripoff basically, total ripoff, a sad day in the hobbying word when i write a review like this sorry, but i expect better rachel over and out, happy hobbying REBUTTAL: Id like to start off by saying that, I am sorry that you did not enjoy our time together. I keep my photos updated and as current as I can, I do not photoshop or alter my body in the photos in any way and feel that they are in fact, very accurate. Sadly, I can't be held accountable for how you preform, I can only do my best to make it fun. I also make a strict habit of never discussing services, so there may have been some misunderstandings of your intentions or your desires for the session - if you did make the mistake of talking about services prior to the session, shame on you. I did change my name when I made some changes in my life. I have never tried to lie or conceal who I used to be, I simply just wanted a change - providers change names all the time... this being the first and only time I have done so. I also list all over my prior name in my new ads, I have never had a bad reputation or bad reviews. I have never intentionally been rude or rushed during a session, sadly sometimes (although very seldom) Clients and providers just do not click, I feel that must have been what happened here. My intentions where never to 'rip someone off'. I have a great reputation and am not a pro, I do this strictly for fun, if you wanted someone that was more 'by the book', or 'scripted', you should have seen someone else. Id rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea. Respectfully yours, Rachel


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Abigail NightMoves Denver Yes 11 4/21/15
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/22/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My Lady :Sexy Abigail Location:DTC It has been awhile since I've seen Sexy Abigail. She has a spinner type body, loves to kiss and also enjoys Greek. Her UTF is wet, slow and steady with some good eye contact. If you haven't seen this spinner type Lady I highly encourage that you do, she is awesome!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ava8143 123gladimhere Denver Yes 2 4/21/15
Review by 123gladimhere (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/22/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Visited Ava she is a very young but has expirience and knows how to make you feel welcome! She has a great atitude and very easy to talk to! As for the services mentioned well all were provided well beyond exceptional!!! Had a great time with her and will repeat Thanks Ava!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Caydence Lane LongTimeLurker Denver Yes 26 4/21/15
Review by LongTimeLurker (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Caydence a couple of times now, but this last session was something I will remember forever. Its been a week and I am still getting reved up just thinking about it. Caydence is smart, motivated and just a great person to talk to. Her other "Fantastic" reviews re well deserved in my book. I set up a 90 minute session and opted for the nuru special to treat myself. This was one of the best experiences of my life. We started on a table in a fantastic apartment near LoDo, that has the perfect atmosphere. We ended on an inflatable mattress that was completely covered in (if it wasn't actual it was something really close to) nuru gel. The price included a tip that was all my choice - never hinted at or asked for in any way. I really don't have words to describe how fun this session was... like so many others my advice is just to treat her right, let her guide the experience and hang on for the ride. Thank you so much, Caydence - can't wait to see you again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Sweet Bunny shiggles Denver Yes 26 4/21/15
Review by shiggles (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sweet bunny was fantastic, upon arrival she made me feel immediately comfortable and the GFE was very easy. She met me at the door in a sexy bra and panties combo, a hello a light kiss, then it was time to get comfortable. The light kissing and fondling as we undressed each other was sensual and exactly what I wanted. Things proceeded with a little UTF which lead to some DATY in a 69. It did not take long to be ready for action, so She climbed like a cowgirl and I gave her a ride. We moved to Mish standing Mish, doggy, then back to mish for a finish. The time was wonderful followed up with a quick shower and some chit chat before leaving. I will definitely see Sweet Bunny again, when she is back in town.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Ann lustfullover Denver Yes 56 4/21/15
Review by lustfullover (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Booked an after-work session with Lilly at her downtown incall. She is always very accommodating and has a great personality to match her spectacular body. She is down to earth and easy to talk to. Once business was taken care of, clothes came off. A little DATY was enjoyed immensely by both parties. Once we both got all worked up, cover went on and cowgirl commenced. The tightness of everything made it impossible to last long at all. After a little clean up and small talk, some light kissing initiated Round 2. A little more DATY because I couldn't resist, and after the second cover went on, missionary commenced. I again could not last nearly as long as I wanted to in this beauty. Looks like I will have to book a multi-hour next time. Highly recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zoeykiss-5918 Flavor23 Denver Yes 1 4/21/15
Review by Flavor23 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/19/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Setting up appointment with her was easy. Standard two call system. Was met at the door by a very hot, young girl. I know her ad doesn't have her photos of the face but she is hot trust me. Had one of the best racks of natural tits I have ever seen. She also gives incredible utf and has a super tight hole. Looking at her nice firm ass had me shooting off a little to early. After we had a nice chat. She is super friendly. Overall I would definitely recommend you see her. I know I will again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jennacee TMShbr Denver Yes 43 4/21/15
Review by TMShbr (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/15/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Jennacee recently and had a great time. She was very friendly and outgoing, a pleasure to talk to before the fun started. She asked me what I liked and then proceeded with great enthusiasm. Excellent utf, then moved on to the rest. Jennacee was very accomodating and seemed to enjoy herself also making some nice noises and dirty talk throughout.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hailey Of Denver Gregori Caza1 Denver Yes 93 4/20/15
Review by Gregori Caza1 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/20/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been wanting to see Hailey for a very long time and finally, I got the chance! I contacted her through p411. She responded very quickly and we had set up an appointment for the next day. I arrived at her incall, which was immaculate by the way, to find a most beautiful woman! She is very energetic, fun to talk to and isn't afraid to guide in pleasuring her. She is a pleaser! She makes sure you are taken care of. Very Vocal! She has very powerful orgasms which I thoroughly enjoyed. She smells, feels and tastes wonderful. 90 minutes flew by. I highly recommend Hailey! Thank you so much. Until our next visit.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Steph engineer Denver No 31 4/20/15
Review by engineer (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Steph before, unfortunately this was a step back. First I booked a lunch appt for 30min for 150. Drove across town and sat in Home Depot lot for an hour. Then at 4pm she texts, apologizes, offers an appointment to make it up that night. I agree, thinking with the wrong head. I show up and find she's "hungry and wasted" and picks up her phone to call for pizza but they're closed. We begin the session and she does a body slide. I told her I was hoping for FS and she said not at that price. I reminded her that she stood me up earlier that day and I thought the small discount was to say she's sorry for that. With the moment over, I got dressed and left. I've got a string of drunk, hungry, too wasted to perform MILFs going. Hope to do better next time. Steph is hot. Skilled. But also flakey and undependable. As I left, she wanted a ride to get fast food.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Justina Carter Bit Banger Denver Yes 37 4/19/15
Review by Bit Banger (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/20/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Justina & I have been trading notes for most of the past year on a large variety of subjects. Over the winter I decided that I would see her soon after I returned to CO. When I noticed that she was doing incall near the DTC (instead of Inverness), I pushed my schedule & contacted her through P411. She quickly responded and we made arrangements to meet that evening. The only difficulty was parking (my truck is NOT garage friendly), but she solved that by picking me up at a nearby mall. First we spent a few minutes getting to know each other better. She had taken the time to peruse my P411 Profile; my beverage and her attire matched my preferences. Then we adjourned to the bedroom where the noted activities were executed with sensual pleasure on both our parts. She is well toned, limber, and enthusiastic WRT pleasure. Her Dom side comes out when she orchestrates the long slow climb to the ultimate goal. Just the way I like it! Would I see her again? I definitely hope so! Would I recommend her? Most definitely, as she is a consummate courtesan.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kendall-2858 bigmanj Denver Yes 1 4/19/15
Review by bigmanj (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/19/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met Kendall at a nice incall we chatted for abit before we started she is great to talk to really laid back and beautiful. She has an amazing body to go with all that! I started with some DATY which I think she enjoyed very much then it was my turn cover went on and It was over all pretty great make sure you see her while she is here!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Seductive Sasha-8577 foxred Denver Yes 31 4/19/15
Review by foxred (56 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/19/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was Foxred the first time I reviewed Sasha (email problem caused me to have to change). She Really is a very attractive young lady and almost as tall as I am (until she took her heels off). But still a foxy lady. I only had a short time frame, and she got me in on a "special" she was running. A lot of years have passed since I last saw Sasha, but I'd have to say she is everything I remembered, plus more. All the above was served with a smile and a sultry look, that I found spellbinding. I have to spend more time with this lady, soon. I shall return, even if there is a long line.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ava8143 courage9401 Denver No 2 4/19/15
Review by courage9401 (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/19/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: As soon as I arrived she asked for donation (normal) but what happened next I knew I was in trouble. She excused herself from room to pay for room. As soon as she got back she said I had to leave because they were coming to clean room. She said it would only be five minutes. That was over a week ago.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
April-2875 AmpExplorer Denver Yes 2 4/19/15
Review by AmpExplorer (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/19/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: April isn't the girl in the picks but her looks are similar. Not better or worse. In my opinion she's a decent looking Asian. Very friendly and easy going. Her in all was in a 3 star hotel and her room had a floral scent. Arrived and she gave me the room number and I took the elevator up. She greeted me at the door wearing a fitted teddy and jeans. She's not a shapely woman but she has a cute little petite figure. Massage was therapeutic but it was a nice body rub with lots of teasing in all the areas that count. She takes her time and goes through each body part slowly. I was happy to flip over and she finished me off with a nice slow build up until I could no longer hold out and exploded. Clean up and I was out the door an hour later. Too bad this provider doesn't have a wider menu. I would love to FS with her. Overall, a nice time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa logan-4633 NoStrAtt Denver Yes 146 4/19/15
Review by NoStrAtt (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/18/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Prebooked with Lisa a couple of days in advance through P411--couldn't have been easier. Day of appointment, she sent a message with directions. Greeted me warmly at the door and I was delighted to see she is every bit as beautiful as her pictures. We talked for a short-while. She has an easy laugh and warm personality, but didn't waste any time making me feel at ease and relaxed. pretty soon, I admitted that I was hot for some DATY...it was fabulous and she was very responsive. She then wanted to demonstrate her exceptional skills and I will just say that the 90 minutes was over way too soon. While Lisa wasn't watching the clock, I had to, unfortunately. I am heading back for a second date at the first opportunity!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dulce-9876 olderfunny Colorado Springs Yes 2 4/19/15
Review by olderfunny (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/17/15
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Dulce is a superb provider. She's new on the scene (though she's local), and is learning some of the ropes. She is very enthusiastic--she really enjoys doing this job, and it shows. Her pictures are very accurate--one might say "thick and juicy". She is not a spinner. She is however lovely--very sweet face, soft skin. And boy does she move: up and down, sideways, and she kisses like there's no tomorrow. Her DATY is just remarkable--she began her big O within moments, and it went on and on. With my finger in her pussy, and my tongue swirling around her clit, she just came and came. Her UTF was wonderful too--sucking and licking and licking. If you like a big black girl who can really move her ass, Dulce is your girl. Mish, doggie, riding on top--it's all great.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kalin Cassidy BeSweet Boulder Yes 8 4/19/15
Review by BeSweet (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/15/15
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kalin is a fantastic girl that I still dream about. She possesses all the charm and sexiness to drive you crazy. She is intelligent, witty and totally responsive to all ones wishes. Her Irish heritage makes her particularly alluring with the softness and figure to match. I enjoyed every minute with her and made her a favorite, destined to return for repeat visits. Her kisses are marvelous as she yearns for more. I plan to continue our fabulous time together as often as possible. Thanks Kailin, your the best!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Steph sureshot Denver Yes 31 4/19/15
Review by sureshot (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had seen Steph several times a couple of years ago, but lost touch. I called her recently when I saw that she had started to advertise again. I am very glad I did. She met me at her tidy incall location and greeted me with a warm hug. She offered me a beer and we sat and chatted for a while. She looked great in a very sexy outfit showing off her fantastic body - beautiful rear, great skin and magnificent melons. We proceeded to the bedroom where she took charge and took great care of me. We went add it for 30 minutes - trying several positions, before I gave up trying to hold it and exploded. Steph is a rare combination of beauty, sensuality and personal warmth. I will see her again soon and recommend her highly.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jamie Starr Jaistu Denver Yes 1 4/17/15
Review by Jaistu (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/17/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Jamie just an hour ago. She is thr girl in the pictures. Skinny girl, with decent size breast. Her body is small and soft which didnt bother me but may to some others. Saw her ad on BP and seen she was doing out calls in my area so o texted. She responded right away with donation, then had me call her, once we spoke she got the address and arrived 20minutes later. I love when a provider can arrive so promptly. Once she arrived we headed to the bedroom, gave her the donation and began with mutual touching, HJ and FIV. Once ready on came the cover and she started with some TF. It was okay,just like most men UTF is what I prefer. We started off with her on top, then switched to doggy when I felt I was about to pop. her ass looks great for such a small woman. I finished in doggy where FIA was available. Asked about greek she said it was an extra 50. I will go that route next time. She was fun very willing to do stuff and I love finger play. Probably why I'll keep calling her. she's a 3Gs but was fun for me. She mentioned I was her first apt of the day so maybe that's why I got the experience I did keep that in mind. YMMV. She asked if she was worth a tip and I said she did, however I don't keep anything other than donation around on first encounters.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
All American Dream Girl Rk1 Denver Yes 1 4/17/15
Review by Rk1 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/17/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Pics are of her but long ago. Sexy voice. She might be pregnant as she is very large. No massage to speak of (3 or 4 mins) and had me turn over and went straight to the hand job. Not very sensual at all.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Steph slowride Denver Yes 31 4/15/15
Review by slowride (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had seen Steph awhile back, maybe a year and and half ago...But hadn't seen her post lately. Plus, I haven't been hobbying as much lately. As soon as I saw her post I knew that I had to see her again. She answered the phone and was friendly as hell, even remembering a nick name that she gave me way back then! We made arrangements for her to come to my house and damn was I glad I did! We hung around, had a cocktail, caught up, and then it was off to the races. It was like two old lovers who hadn't seen each other for ever ... she started off with a very sexy, sensual, body slide rub, and then all hell broke lose. Every position you can imagine done with much enthusiasm. I don't know how many times she came... But I do how much I enjoyed our experience together. It was a combination of PSE, GFE,Etc.. I highy recommend this sexy Mama. Treat her right guys...I can't wait to see her again! Hell, I might even call her tonight!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Seductive Sasha-8577 jjj80 Denver Yes 31 4/15/15
Review by jjj80 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sasha is a cool chick. She was enthusiastic and very accommodating. Booking was a breeze, and I managed to get in on a special, so YMMV with rates. She's slim, and tiny, and well equipped. She had a very fun, positive attitude that made me feel like a regular even though it was my first visit. I'm not really articulating it well, but she's just...cool. You'll dig her. I sure did.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kali mae Tbone357 Denver Yes 6 4/15/15
Review by Tbone357 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great session, rules, no kissing, everything covered, great attitude, hot slender body, I love little ass's, pictures are of her absolutely, greek was extra, and well worth it. I will see her again, you should too. I gave her a better than average, - points for no bbbj and kissing, + points for greek. If she ever adds bbbj and kissing, she gets a Fantastic!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JoyToy-8604 Long fellow Fort Collins Yes 1 4/15/15
Review by Long fellow (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/15
Time: 15 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I walked in and she looked hot gave me a hug and almost immediately her up selling started she said there is a cash machine downstairs after i was relaxed and undressed she asked about more money like 6 times got my BJ and said good bye There are so many hot girls that name a price and stick with it and if they are really special they get a tip but this lady was more more more i hate greedy people I love a woman that spends the hour with you and does not do the 3 G i will never waste time on this one again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle Rae DTs Denver Yes 107 4/15/15
Review by DTs (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/15/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The other reviews are accurate, Danielle Rae is as advertised, easy going, friendly, and worth every penny. It took me a few tries over a few weeks to finally connect with Danielle, but I was glad I did. Saw her at a hotel in Aurora, standard two text system. I'm new, so I really appreciated that she was willing to see me without screening. I'm easing into things with only UTF so far. I booked her 15 minute mouthing off special (nothing less than 30 is available in the drop down menu for the review, but the he session was as advertised and not rushed). Her awesome body had me briefly thinking about upgrading. I'll be back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jennacee firecracker Denver Yes 43 4/15/15
Review by firecracker (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/15/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great last min find. not one for BP but i saw the reviews and she didnt disappoint she was courteous friendly and made sure i was satisfied :) Would see her again and recommend her


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola-7103 Mustang87 Colorado Springs Yes 3 4/15/15
Review by Mustang87 (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/15/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Lola advertising on BP for some time, and read her two reviews on here. I've not seen a non-FS provider in a while, but found Lola intriguing. Has a very professional and accurate website. http://www.lolafierce.com/ Liked her early bird special. Called and she answered, very nice and professional over the phone. Some light screening. Set appointment for later that day. Nice incall down town. Metered parking along street. Met me at the door. Pictures are accurate and recent. Has a stripper pole and stage in her incall, and puts them to good use. Very engaging and friendly during session. A pleasure to be with. Would have to be the best non-FS appointment I've had. Will very likely repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alternative Therapy funtimes50 Denver Yes 47 4/15/15
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/15/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Again, I was looking over the BP ads… when I happened upon Ashley’s new ad. The pictures are great, showing a petite sweetheart. (Just my style ;>) So I called and setup an early appt for the next day. Her incall is on the North side of town and easy to find with her directions. I was greeted by a beautiful young woman, obviously, the body in the photos. Petite and cut with wonderful curves. Strikingly beautiful. Big smile as she greeted me at the door. The small office was warm, cozy and smelled of eucalyptus. She encouraged me to disrobe and said she would be right back. I left the donation on a small table, shed my clothes like they were on fire, crawled upon the table face down and waited for her return. She came back into the room and started a good back massage, as we talked and got to know a little about each other. She has strict rules about mutual touching, but they didn’t get in my way, YMMV. On the flip she slowly started a centralized massage, with great eye contact and a sly smile as my body responded. She was patient and slowly the massage built in intensity. Well it is the season of joy! What a great time! I’ll be back. Ashley is a real find. A pretty woman with a sensitive touch, just right for me!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kira Swan Dinger Denver Yes 95 4/15/15
Review by Dinger (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Been lucky enough to see Kira a number of times and she never disappoints. On this occasion, I noticed she was running a Sunday afternoon special due to a cancellation and I'm glad I decided to take advantage of it. Even though I hadn't seen her in awhile, she still remembered past conversations and we were able to catch up like old friends. Once the fun started, I was quickly reminded how great this woman really is! She truly loves what she does, is vocal about it, and enthusiastic about making sure you are satisfied in every way possible. As I've gotten older, it's tougher to do MSOG sessions, with Kira though it wasn't a problem at all:) She continues to be a Fantastic experience and a must see in my opinion.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Zane Dinger Denver Yes 27 4/15/15
Review by Dinger (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Recently had the chance to meet Alex for the first time. She was offering incall appointments which seems rare for her, so I contacted her via e-mail to see if she could meet and she got right back to me. At first we arranged to meet at her incall w/in a few hours and then she informed me it wasn't going to work b/c she had to check out. It was fine with me and I started to move on with my day. Later on that day she reached back out to me asking for me to call her. Since I had been wanting to meet her for awhile, I called her to see what was up. She said she was willing to get an incall close to where I was at and would call me in about an hour when there. Since she was willing to do this, I agreed to see her and changed some things around to wait for her. Even though it took a lot longer than expected for her to get to incall and get set up, it was appreciated that she kept me updated on her status, when to head there, etc. Even though she picked a very nice incall, it made me pretty nervous because there weren't a lot of guests at the hotel and only entrance was through lobby where they were well staffed. I'm sure they thought I was just another guest, but you never know what they're looking for and if guys start coming and going they will catch on. When I got to the room and the door opened, I was greeted by a very attractive lady. She didn't great me with a hug or anything, which I usually prefer. I could tell though she was still flustered from being stuck in traffic, her day, and trying to get ready. Also, it's understandable that every provider has a different comfort level especially when first meeting someone. I am always nervous on first meeting too. After all our anticipation for our appointment throughout the day, it was finally time to hit the bed. I appreciated that she asked what I liked right away and was willing to go with it. Without going into details session was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it. When round one finished she was quickly already trying to get round two going. I told her I needed to wait a little while, but she continued to do the best she could to try to get something going. She then let me know she could only do a half hour instead of an hour, because she had to run an errand before her next guest came. That was a little disappointing. Overall, fairly good experience. If there is a next time the comfort level will for sure be better and we will plan better.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieIsabel Tgitgi65 Denver Yes 50 4/14/15
Review by Tgitgi65 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/15/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Natalia is one damn hot woman. Her pics and description are definitely accurate. I'd even say she looks a bit younger than her stated age, and she's in great shape. I don't usually prefer skinny women, but I'll make an exception for her. as others have stated, her DFK and UTF skills are well above average, and CG was excellent as well. The only think I could possibly wished for was MSOG (we finished up with a nice massage), but at a rate of for an hour with a woman this hot I really can't complain.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessi PussHound Denver Yes 1 4/14/15
Review by PussHound (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/15/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Pics are 100% fake. Asked before hand if pics were real and recent she replied yes- obviously was lying. She is pretty fat (at least 180) and nothing like the hottie in her ad. Her attitude and everything else was fine but I do not like being deceived (not sure anyone does).


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jasmine 818-319-8742 NeverSay Colorado Springs No 1 4/14/15
Review by NeverSay (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/14/15
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Okay hotel, she is not even close to the pictures. I should have walked. She is kind of strange. Not a good experience. Waste of time. Offered to take her bra off for extra money. Requested a tip twice.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anna-5646 grumpy Denver Yes 2 4/13/15
Review by grumpy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/14/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Anna before and will see her again. Gives a nice rub, nice music, nice studio and easy to get to. She's a cute petite lady, nice to chat with.Her place is easy to get to off 25 and colo blvd. If you like older ladys give her a shot. I will see her again. She shares the studio with another provider who I want to see


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
nikki-720-xxx-6316 demonlover Denver No 3 4/13/15
Review by demonlover (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/14/15
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I texted Nikki based on her 1 Fantastic review. She texted right back and we set up an appointment quickly and painlessly; the appointment was for only about 2 hrs later than when we set it up. The time came and went but Nikki did not. I texted her 3x, politely inquiring as to her whereabouts but heard nothing back from her. Too bad, from her ad and her review she seems like a very cool and desirable lady.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Ann texguy123 Denver Yes 56 4/13/15
Review by texguy123 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Lilly Ann this afternoon. I have tried in the past but have not been able to get my available times to match up with hers. We were able to mae it work out today so I head towards her downtown apartment. Other reviews mentioned parking trouble down there, which I had no trouble. She gives the address of her building and my GPS brought me a few blocks away so watch out for that, but Lilly was great in getting me to her place from where I was. She was outside waiting to let me in. Walking up to her I knew I was in for a good time. She has a smoking hot body and face. Def the "girl next door" type. Once inside, we took care of business and the fun started. All of the above activities were performed well. The TF was great but of course UTF could always be better, but if it has to be translated, lilly is the one to do it well..After going through a few positions I was done and we just layed in bed and talked about stuffand then we tried for round 2. Although round 2 was not completed, that was to no fault of lilly. We took a shower at the end and then I was on my way home. I highly recommend Lilly to anyone who has not seen her. In my opinion, the only thing missing is UTF and more tongue with kissing...Neither will keep me away from seeing her as the rest was awesome.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy NH gizmo86 Denver Yes 12 4/13/15
Review by gizmo86 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen her a few times and WOW. Good combination of GFE and PSE. She's very accommodating and willing. Most recent trip to I asked her to give me a wet sloppy BJ with gagging and DT, and she did. Started some deep french kissing while her mouth was slobbery. She's got some clean tasty DATY and 69 with her is awesome. She's got one of the best asses I've ran into since hobbying and it's a great view!. After mish and doggy I pulled the condom off and as I was about the bust I shoved my dick back into her mouth and came down her throat. Now you can't get any better than that! You guys gotta go see her!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Luna Syn speedfork-4794 Colorado Springs Yes 5 4/13/15
Review by speedfork-4794 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/15
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Luna is a peach. She has a wonderfully curvy body. Not everyones cup of tea but is just right for me. She has a super bubbly personality, and is very flirty. Circumstances being what they were, we only had time for a round of UTF but wow! I've above average and she took me all the way down. She is really, really good at what she does. She is fantastic. I will be seeing her again soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chase me Lately aka Trixie Thomas licker69 Denver Yes 61 4/13/15
Review by licker69 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow. The original Trixie from late 2013 is back! (originally reviewed under Trixie 720-xxx-6329, and for a while her reviews were scrambled up with the new Trixie who later became Payne. Chase is nonstop and an amazing good time. Began with passionate DFK, then dropped to her knees for amazing BBBJ and DT as deep as I have ever experienced. Off came the clothes and moved to the bed for amazing 69, passionate DFK, DATY and FS. Missionary while DFK with her is as good as it cums. I have already been back for seconds, and will be back for more. She is an amazing ball of sexual energy. Currently in a crummy location, but hopefully a better place soon. Looks=8 Service=9 Attitude=10


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rockin Colorado robtani Denver Yes 36 4/13/15
Review by robtani (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/10/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: An OMG Experience!Can't find my old username since I haven't reviewed in a long time but she definitely deserved one. Young, attractive, clean, smelled beautiful and great personality. Great UTF to start, then cowgirl until I had to stop her because it was so good, doggie for a while, stopped for a moment at my request, then a little more UTF then finished missionary. She never hesitated at any of my requests, just asked what I liked and then what a finish, brought a washcloth to clean me up and as she was doing that said jokingly "I'm not sure your finished" and did some more UTF on me to "clean me out" - which felt fantastic! I've seen many great ladies but this was as good as it gets...she said she took a little break, and I saw her when she was running a comeback special, but is back for now....don't miss her.


Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaylee-1842 Slipn'slide Colorado Springs Yes 1 4/13/15
Review by Slipn'slide (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/10/15
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What can I say about Kaylee? Awesome attitude, very friendly, chatted with me for a few moments which was nice. No rush even though it was a 30 minute session. No face shot in her pics, but trust me, she is very attractive. When it was time to get to it, she definitely knew what she was doing! UTF followed by full service, but YMMV. Seemed open ot more, but I didn't have extra time to spend. Will be seeing her agian for sure!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy (PerfectPerkyBlonde) JerryJ Denver Yes 4 4/13/15
Review by JerryJ (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Please read all reviews for this lady including those for (Blonde Hottie) as you will notice consistent items. First this girl is super skinny and really cute – that is where anything good ends. Setting up was easy and when she met me at the door the smell of smoke and I think dog pee was overwhelming. The house while neat had dirty and stained carpet, run down furniture, and…well she led me into a bedroom – the carpet was filth, piles of dirty laundry and used towels, broken furniture, and a stained /burned bed spread. She asked me to get undressed and left the room. When she returned she was topless and had me lay down. She proceeded with mediocre at best message, squirting oil and randomly rubbing, that was when she was not texting. After 20 mins into my hour came the flip and the up sale. I did take advantage and let’s say if she was any less enthusiastic she would not have been there. Gents, if you want a mediocre massage, boring ending in an unsanitary environment you found your lady. However, SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY – for what she wants there are many ladies on here with continuous fantastic reviews who charge the same or less and host in nice locations, give a great message and seem to at least put on the face of enjoying the end.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: