Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Brooklynne | jerimiahd | Denver | Yes | 57 | 5/11/15 | |
|
Review by
jerimiahd
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/11/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: There is nothing that I can add to what has already been said about Ms. Brooklynne. I had a wonderful time with her and will be seeing her again. All activities were top notch and she seemed to have had a activities were done to perfection and she even had a couple "O"s of her own. Time and money well spent. Thanks Beautiful Lady. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Hailey 719-xxx-7207 | fork | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 5/11/15 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/11/15 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Gentlemen, we have a winner. Things started out a little rocky, to be sure. She was staying at a hotel that's a bit of a hassle for guests, and then she was moving hotels, and then she wanted money up front for the hotel room. This was sounding bad. Having been robbed before with this trick, I initially said no but then I ended up giving her some of the money in advance after I met her in person. This time my trust was not misplaced, and she came through with a room and a fantastic session. She's a very pretty girl, slender and well-dressed. She isn't a hardbody or skinny, but she has a nice body. I'm guessing at the height and weight numbers above, but she's definitely on the small side. After some chit-chat we were quickly DFK'ing and the clothes started to come off. She has a great attitude and was either into the session or worked up a realistic illusion. After a nice makeout session she went down for some UTF which she claims to enjoy, and while it wasn't earth shattering it was quite nice. Covered up and moved on to the main event. I really enjoyed my time with Hailey. After I finished we cuddled and talked a little more, and she wasn't rushing me out of there. Finally I got a shower, a nice hug, and I left. I'm not sure she'll be doing this long but Hailey is a really sweet girl with a nice body and a good menu at a very reasonable donation. What more could anyone want? Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alexandra Sinclair | tj4469 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 5/10/15 | |
|
Review by
tj4469
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/6/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow! Alexandra is amazing. I am tall at 6'3". I have always gone for shorter girls about 5'6" and under, so I decided to try something new...and I am glad I did. Alexandra is new to the hobby, so she seemed a bit shy at first, but very sweet and friendly. Enjoyed multiple positions, and with our height, a few new ones for me. When the 30 minutes were up, I left and told her I hope to see her soon. As I got into my car, I sent her a text asking if she had another appointment soon. She replied that it would be another 2 hours. I asked if I could come back for another round...which I did...she was that good for me. Thanks for a great day Alexandra, and hope to see you soon...it might be a little longer than 10 minutes though. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lizzie-6230 | onemansplan | Denver | No | 1 | 5/10/15 | |
|
Review by
onemansplan
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/6/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First, let's talk about what she looks like. Stick legs, big gut, stick arms. Kinda like a grandma. The gut is weird. Well, I get to her motel room and she starts off by saying "I'm not in any kind of hurry" and I say "Then I'll take things slow as well" and we continue chatting. After talking for a bit, she INSISTS on giving me a massage. I didn't even really want a massage, but I have to be honest, she has good skills. Then we get to CBJ and she's just so awkward with putting on the condom. Then blowjob and missionary, She wouldn't do other positions. Then it was just total 3Gs. I asked her, "I thought you weren't in a hurry?" and she starts talking about how I only paid for half an hour and blah blah blah and she has other appointments. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Gypsy-4037 | onemansplan | Denver | Yes | 5 | 5/10/15 | |
|
Review by
onemansplan
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/6/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What an awesome girl! I loved getting down and dirty with this girl, she genuinely enjoys sex. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Skylar 2217 | PussHound | Denver | No | 3 | 5/10/15 | |
|
Review by
PussHound
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/11/15 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Huge waste of time. Call me when you get here...no answer...finally answers.....call me when you get there...no answer finally answers....call me when you get here...NO answer. She looks fat in her pics too but the price seemed good enough to want to try her...Negative. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shania | COSguy1 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 5/10/15 | |
|
Review by
COSguy1
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/11/15 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I'm rating this experience as "Very Good" mostly on potential. Shania is a doll, and reminds me of that girl next door who babysat your kids and then developed into a sexy young woman. The BP ad pictures show how curvy she is but don't reveal that her tummy and below is fuller, which she covers up some with a small dress shifted around during the session. Shania does have wonderfully soft skin and felt amazing in the FS portion. She has a fun, bubbly personality and while she does keep it all covered for safety. This first time, I just followed her lead but I will slow down the pace next time and be more directive. Her incall in the Springs was on the north half and while it was low to mid grade, it still felt safe, discrete and clean. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| MissDawn | DeMarco-8036 | Denver | Yes | 33 | 5/10/15 | |
|
Review by
DeMarco-8036
(101 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/10/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I'm very rejuvenated after seeing Dawn, last week was not a good week for me and even a provider had given me the run-around. (Pretty disappointed about that) I've been wanting to see Dawn for a year and finally got together with her for an hour. She's very young looking and a great conversationalist. Although we do have a number of things to talk about, so it wasn't difficult to connect. For meeting the first-time we really hit it off, and the sex was enhanced by this. I was showing what I do as a hobby (she wanted to see) then she said "You're getting hotter by the minute!" (paraphrasing here). Stopped my video/work and we really went at it, she's vocal, flexible, and non-stop, and she wants to please. She's got the looks for it, very pretty face, gorgeous big eyes, her ass is an example of what a girl's butt should look-like, and amazing firm tits. Absolutely euphoria, and and great personality. Scheduling was done through p411 and earned a discount by scheduling through the site. This girl is one o the best partners I've had in a longtime, and the common interests made for a great connection. I'll be seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lisa Logan-8631 | LuvIQ-9250 | No | 20 | 5/11/15 | ||
|
Review by
LuvIQ-9250
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/10/15 Time: Location: In-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After 2 tries for a session with Lisa I give up. First try everything was scheduled, time, location everything. She just never showed, no call, no text, nothing. Did not reply to my texts for update. I gave her a week and send another text. She said she had a death in the family and forgot and was in Dallas and would make it up to me. Well, she was in Dallas, her ad said so. We all grieve in our own ways. When she got back, we scheduled again. No show, no response. From all the good reviews it seems worth trying, but there are plenty of no shows too. I guess if you're lucky enough to have her show up it is worth it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amy NH | Wolfish_King | Denver | Yes | 12 | 5/10/15 | |
|
Review by
Wolfish_King
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/9/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ok so there are Pros and Cons Ill list them here: PROS.............. -Pictures are exactly what you will see at arrival -Very Enthusiastic -Pretty Shy at first(pro for me con for you?) -Sloppiest UTF -Very Encouraging seemed like she was enjoying it -I went for a long time and she seemed to not mind but enjoy it all the more -Very Accommodating no rushed feel at all -She is tiny and thats how I love it, breasts were perky and small CONS............... - She preffers to provide latex free condoms since she is allergic ( not a con for me but maybe for you) - She has a Black cat that didn't really do anything but the place was a bit stuffy with the cat smell and hairs - She smokes probably cigs and other things so the place didn't really smell fresh( shower room wasn't exactly up to hotel standards) - No Greek - Here is the worst thing that was for me. Her boyfriend/husband and friends were in a car leaving when i arrived and waiting when I left. I don't know about you but I wish it was just a bit more discrete. All in all she was extremely good at what she did and worth every penny the cons are just things that she could improve on but not deal breakers unless you are allergic to cats. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| miss.angelbaby13 | Tbone357 | Denver | Yes | 38 | 5/9/15 | |
|
Review by
Tbone357
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/9/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: she was Great!! was a little late but kept texting to keep me posted. huge plus I wish half would do that. UTF was some of the best I ever had, a few positions was very into things. she smoked but smelled great. not of smoke at all. Lol she loves to talk! bad part is she says she is moving and will only visit once in a wh while. I would see her once a week if I could. I don't think she would ever disappoint. not at all 3G Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Riley Stone-1741 | Greenline | Denver | Yes | 4 | 5/9/15 | |
|
Review by
Greenline
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/8/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: There are so many wonderful things about Riley. So many providers claim to "love their job" but really don't show it. Riley is just so amazingly into the whole thing, but especially the adult activities, that it is stunning. She's beautiful, down to earth, fun, very smart and interesting. Just someone you really want to be with. She also have great skills and is vocal. She comes across as very genuine in a hobby where that word is not often merited. I'm not going to go into the details of our time together but I will say be good to her and it will be well worth your while. I can't wait to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mila-BP | beach69 | Fort Collins | Yes | 44 | 5/7/15 | |
|
Review by
beach69
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/15 Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Mila is the my new favorite! She is so in tune with how to make you feel relaxed and comfortable. I enjoy her massage that puts you in another world. Even though her pics are not her she is way prettier and a body to die for. Mila is very private which I can relate too so I didn't mind the pics were not hers especially after seeing her in person. I could go on and on about her. I've seen her a few times now I almost hate to write this review would like to keep her to myself lol. So if your looking for a sweet heart who is all about you being relaxed and satisfied at the end of the session Mila is the one! It doesn't even matter not FS cuz her touch is worth every minute your there! I will be seeing her again and again. Glad your in the North Mila thanks baby! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Amy (PerfectPerkyBlonde) | Pez | Denver | No | 4 | 5/7/15 | |
|
Review by
Pez
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/28/15 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I should have listen to the reviews. .. this girl is cute and skinny (there is a reason)...massage not, uncovered bj ok, the sex like dead fish (at least she knew how to put on a condom)....come on guys go elsewhere, anywhere else, you will have a better time Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kourtney Minx-9838 | BenThere | Denver | Yes | 11 | 5/6/15 | |
|
Review by
BenThere
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Would I see her again? Yes, she is georgeous and fun Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sexy Stacy 719 | air | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 5/6/15 | |
|
Review by
air
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/15 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ok guys all I can say is omg this girl is amazing I wish I could go back and change all my old reviews from fantastic to good cause now I now what fantastic is this lady is truly fantastic setup was easy meet at her incall was cozy when she opened door was dressed very sexy she has a all natural sexy look reminded me of the sexy cheerleader in high school that you would dream about she has very nice figure and nice round booty there was a full menu guys treat this women well as she is great addition to springs I will definitely be back to explore more of that menu Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bailey Banks | Hvnaball2 | Denver | Yes | 18 | 5/6/15 | |
|
Review by
Hvnaball2
(59 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/6/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Bailey periodically visits Denver from southern CA. Setting up the appointment was easy - a request through P411 followed with a text. 90 minutes later and the fun began! Bailey advertises on EB and posts face and full body photos. Those photos are her and they are recent. She is gorgeous! Large, natural breasts with long, sensitive nipples (no piercings, thank God!) that are perfect for sucking! An ass to die for! She looks incredible both coming and going! She's a smaller woman, I would call a spinner, yet is erotically curvy. I was torn between having her work on me (TF, but her oral skills are incredible!) versus exploring her entire body. So I did both! DATY was wonderful, and she was very responsive (and then very sensitive) to my efforts. DFK started from the time I walked in the room and continued passionately throughout the session. CG was spectacular! And, she's just really comfortable to be around. Awesome! I'm already looking forward to her next visit to Denver! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amy NH | flyguy | Denver | Yes | 12 | 5/6/15 | |
|
Review by
flyguy
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/6/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: One of the best sessions I've had in a long time. She has beautiful soft porcelain skin, and fiery red hair. Great attitude, perfect shapely ass. Started with fantastic sloppy wet utf with deep-throat, gagging, and daty 69. Kept at it for a good long time, hate it when providers just go through the motion. Finished with her riding me on top. she really knows how to fuck. Will definitely be adding her to my short list of favorites. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Allie Cat-6810 | Radio Guy | Denver | Yes | 3 | 5/6/15 | |
|
Review by
Radio Guy
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/6/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've been a little depressed lately as two of my favorite ASP's have recently left the business. So I decided to take a chance on Allie based on one "fantastic" review. Allie has just moved to Denver from Texas where she also did rubs. She has a nice personality and a cute little body. However, I don't think she'll do well in Denver unless she addresses three issues: 1.) Give customers the time they've actually paid for. I paid for 45 minutes and got about 20. Alley can give a good massage but chooses to cut it short. 2.) She needs to LISTEN to what her customer's tell her they like. She simply ignored my numerous requests to slow down the HJ. It was like she was in some big hurry to get the whole thing over with. 3.) But the biggest problem is the fact that her minute FBSM is actually self-service! It costs an additional to get 45 minutes which includes a HJ. And, of course, you don't actually get 45 minutes. Your money is better spent elsewhere. Hopefully, Allie will make the changes needed to build the customer base she desires. She is a nice young woman and I wish her the best of luck! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ginger BP | flyguy | Denver | Yes | 2 | 5/6/15 | |
|
Review by
flyguy
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/6/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Glad I took a chance on Ginger. She has upscale incall location in a private residence. She provided me with a fantastic nuru style massage that was only a step away from being fs. She has a great attitude which really makes a difference. Definitely had a great time with her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| meganrae28 | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 35 | 5/6/15 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Decided to see Meagan for a real nice massage. She has lost alot of weight, looking good, not that she looked bad before. Same easy going personality, real sweet heart. Meagan still loves to kiss which was really nice. Nice hotel in DTC, easy access and parking. We started out with some DFK which we both enjoyed tremendously. So much so, we went right to the flip, alot of kissing and licking. She started with some UTF which was really nice, then some stroking, real nice hand job, all the while FIV. Finally could not take it anymore and I asked for CIM, which was done to completion with a HJ, really nice. YMMV, totally drained after this. She then finished the rest of our time with a really nice relaxing massage, different doing the flip first, but we both got carried away. Once again a very good time with Meagan Rae. Also told her to get back to posting again on tob, she said she would soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kaylee Smith | red5 | Denver | Yes | 17 | 5/6/15 | |
|
Review by
red5
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: ... I could watch Kaylee strut around all day, sexy long torso/legs, very 'urban' hot look. Kaylee provides amazing UTF, really really great. She really knows how to use her body as well ... Those long legs wrapped around myself while pumping her mish, what a great gal ... treat her great. I started putting my clothes on after 2 'gos', and she said 'you can stay if you want another round ..' duh, of coarse I did. ;) I'll be back to see Kaylee for sure. I lucked out this week, seemed to find 2 really great ASPs. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sexy Steph | hicrydicrydoc-5373 | Denver | Yes | 31 | 5/6/15 | |
|
Review by
hicrydicrydoc-5373
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/15 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Steph a few times now, and every time she has been extremely hot, sexy, and very enthusiastic. She has an amazing body and if you treat her well, she is happy to do just about anything to please. Her specialty is oral, and on this visit, I was lucky enough to enjoy her talents - including the surprises that you have to visit to see. By the end of our visit, I was completely drained and satisfied (Twice!). When I am recovered, I will definitely come back again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tasty | Wannabebad | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 5/5/15 | |
|
Review by
Wannabebad
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/6/15 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Was coming back into town and TOFTT with Tasty. It was late and a provider I wanted to see that said she was up late wasn't so tasty was my next choice. I texted her and she answered immediately. She called me and we cheated for a moment I think for her to screen me a little and then she texted me the address.. It wasn't actually the address she was at but across the street. I get the feeling she's been busted before and is very cautious. Where I ended up was a lower end motel where they actually still have smoking rooms. It was a safe part of town though so no worries. She directed me to a side door I was able to walk into after she spotted and checked out my car and was waiting for me in the elevator. When I met her she was very pleasant and all smiles. As we rode up in the elevator we actually took care of a couple of things to feel more comfortable and headed to her room. For Tasties look she a a very good looking young lady with very dark skin. Blemish free and very soft. She is not a thin girl but very curvy with just a bit of tummy with no mommy evidence. I loved her body type. She allowed me to wash up after the long ride and when I came out she was glorious to look at. Full breasts and a fantastic ass. I asked about rules and she doesn't kiss and no DATY but she half heartedly tried to upsell me for French lessons and I don't know if they are TF or UTF. She proceeded to stroke me and get me going while we talked and I was grabbing her ass and touching her glorious nipples. After that the cover went on and she suggested the edge of the bed which I love. She is a little dry but with coaxing and a little dirty talk and some stimulation she moistened right up. She feels great. We continued and then she laid on her side looking at me and then doggie. As far as her moving she really does get you going. I'm not sure if she is trying to rush you or if she just wants you to feel good. She seems to be a people pleaser and I think with some openness in communication she's up for a lot. She does want to be a freak in the sheets and a lady on the streets and it shows. She pulled a few moves and really did get me going and I popped with pleasure. After that though you could tell she was done. Still sweet as hell but kinda "hey your done so get off me" attitude. Not overt but just a feeling. I washed up we chatted for a min and then I left. All in all a beautiful girl at a rock bottom price but a more 3G experience. I wasn't expecting any more so I'm good with that and can recommend her for that. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Dianna Anderson | Buffbob | Denver | Yes | 47 | 5/5/15 | |
|
Review by
Buffbob
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/5/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Dianna many times and she is always an awesome experience. Very pretty, sexy nice girl. Fulfills everything I need. Very nice massage, great blow job and various sexual positions. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Aubrey Linnea | carlos slim-2604 | Denver | Yes | 61 | 5/5/15 | |
|
Review by
carlos slim-2604
(31 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/5/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw sweet Aubrey's ad and reviews and set up an appointment when she was here a week or so ago. I found her screening to be somewhat intrusive and almost didn't see her, but I am glad I did. Her pictures are accurate and her body is near-flawless with very smooth skin and no tattoos. She claims she works out and it shows. I also liked the fact that her room was smoke free. I enjoyed all the activities listed, especially the 69 with DATY. She does UTF but CIM is an extra charge and Greek is not available. The only thing that would have made it better was if she had cleaned me up at the end but overall it was a great session and I hope she keeps coming back. YMMV. Solo mi dos centavos. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Tiffany 720-460-6022 | PussHound | Denver | Yes | 2 | 5/5/15 | |
|
Review by
PussHound
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/5/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This girl is a TRUE PRO. Incredible attitude. Amazing experience. The only real ding I could give her is that her face isn't perfect but her body and personality more than make up for that. GO SEE HER, you will not be disappointed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rachel Of Denver | greekgak63 | Denver | Yes | 21 | 5/5/15 | |
|
Review by
greekgak63
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/4/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Rachel in the past, and after seeing her back in town on Twitter, set up an appointment to see her at her incall. Greeting at the door was stunning, as usual. She makes you feel like a VIP the whole time. We had a great session, and I will be back for more. This time was the best yet. I highly recommend seeing Rachel if you like a girl with amazing curves, a great attitude, and very engaging session. OMG I can't wait to go back! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| ArMani-8841 | Fidelio | Denver | Yes | 33 | 5/5/15 | |
|
Review by
Fidelio
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/4/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Armani is incredibly beautiful, accommodating and a great conversationalist. From the moment that I heard her sultry voice, I knew that I was in for a great time. Verified P411 and set a time that worked for both of us. When I arrived, we spent some time getting to know each other. It was a cold, rainy nite with a full moon rising. Perfect for heating things up in between the sheets with a true hottie. Our session was very erotic. Our bodies twisting, writhing and thrusting in the moment, as if it would never end. Afterward, we continued to talk about the ever changing, crazy world around us. It was a great way to end our time, and I found it hard to leave. But I did...totally satisfied and floating for days. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kiley Marie | R2 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 5/5/15 | |
|
Review by
R2
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/4/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw her a few days ago and she may be a new ATF. Set up was standard, we agreed on a time, I gave her my address and she kept me informed on her ETA. She is intelligent, easy to talk to and has a great figure and back story. Although there are rules the menu is extensive, she also posts under domination but not my thing. I will definitely see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Ann | Trebor | Denver | Yes | 56 | 5/5/15 | |
|
Review by
Trebor
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/3/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lilly has a great attitude and I will see her again, she was fantastic! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cherry Deluxe-4574 | buttaddict | Denver | Yes | 2 | 5/5/15 | |
|
Review by
buttaddict
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/1/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is fantastic in every aspect. i would recommend her. She is fun and really enjoys what she does and a real GFE. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Texas BBW | jd69949 | Denver | No | 1 | 5/4/15 | |
|
Review by
jd69949
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/5/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: TOFTT and went to see Judy. HUGE mistake. Her attitude was completely standoffish. Location was infested with crack heads and probably pimps. Was not FS at all whatsoever. In the middle of UTF (which was probably the only good thing). She stated she's not FS and that I need to hurry because she has an appointment outside. Don't bother with this one, if her attitude wasn't sour enough, smell the bathroom Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chelsea_jordan | WaitingItOut | Denver | Yes | 23 | 5/4/15 | |
|
Review by
WaitingItOut
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/5/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Chelsea's great reviews got me curious to meet her. My P411 request was answered quickly (and my profile reviewed) and we met a couple of days later. Despite the mid-morning hour, she was dressed to impress - one-piece knit dress that displayed her assets perfectly, jewelry that complemented her outfit as well as her beautiful face and hair, sexy high-heels. She reminded me of Reese Witherspoon. I'm also reminded of the recent discussion on TOB about "elite and upscale" - her looks, attitude and my time with her could be described in that phrase, no matter that it's overused and abused. Her attention to detail and friendly, comfortable way with conversation, and ability to make you feel completely at home in her arms puts her in the "elite" class for me. Chelsea and I spent a fair amount of time in conversation as she really likes to get to know you. I have to admit that I was getting a little impatient sitting next to her - she was pretty irresistible with that clingy knit dress outlining her large chest. She finally relented (I'm sure she could tell) and her soft, sensuous kissing was exactly as I'd hoped. We eventually undressed and I asked that she start with UTF on me. We played a little Russian, too, with her large, natural chest easily engulfing my cock. Moving on to 69, mish, cowgirl, and doggy, her body and skills were a joy to experience. After several recent sessions where I was a little too large for my partner, it was great to be with someone who could handle all of me. I asked that she finish me off with her hand while we french kissed. Along with her dirty talk and stroking, she quickly brought me to an intense climax. I'm not sure how loud or intelligible I was but I was all over the place at the end. She left to clean up while I lay on the bed. When she returned, she cuddled next to me while we talked and relaxed for another 10 or 15 minutes. I can't remember the last time that happened on a first visit. I never felt rushed or that she was watching the time - a true GFE session, very nice. Chelsea said she really enjoys visiting Colorado and I will definitely make time to see on her next visit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Summer Hummer | slick.ink.303 | Denver | Yes | 13 | 5/3/15 | |
|
Review by
slick.ink.303
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/4/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She was kind of awkard, but inviting. She gave me a back massage that was better then anything else. The "hummer" was weird and she spit on the condom a lot, I thought it was kind of gross. She did it doggy and that was pretty boring. Honestly I should have just jerked off with the . Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Justina Carter | LesisMore | Denver | Yes | 37 | 5/3/15 | |
|
Review by
LesisMore
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/4/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What an interesting, exciting introduction to submission!!! I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation and the efforts Justina made to put me at ease. The activities themselves were quite memorable and it was very nice to try something beyond the "basics". I'll definitely be going back - maybe next time for a "B" ticket experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Yesenia-4618 | outdoor3 | Denver | Yes | 139 | 5/3/15 | |
|
Review by
outdoor3
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/4/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Yesenia was an absolute gem to meet. Every bit the woman in her pictures and even better looking in person. She takes care of her body and is very easy to be around. Her rules are simple and expected number one being clean. She does her check for her safety which is understandable and once you are good to go, she really goes full throttle. 1st, set up time and location through call (best way to reach her), once you reach checkpoint she gives you exact location, very upscale location but discretion is still key, everyone is nosy these days it seems. Headed up, she opened door and was wearing a very sexy matching bra and panty. Small chatted for a bit (since I did hour) and headed into room. 2nd, laid donation on desk and started with light kissing, covered and then TF, then she climbed on top for CG, and doggy, finished and chatted some more and she provided cleansing items. Then round 2 some missionary, doggy, and finished on her backside which is THEE most firm I’ve seen in a long time. She’s very accommodating, chill, and easy to be with as long as you are clean, follow her rules, and are a gentleman. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jasmine AKA Jasmine Monroe 2+ | HSChronic | Denver | Yes | 8 | 5/3/15 | |
|
Review by
HSChronic
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/4/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Good looking girl, smelled nice, easy to talk to. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alexandra Sinclair | PaulsBack | Denver | Yes | 3 | 5/3/15 | |
|
Review by
PaulsBack
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/4/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Alexandra is new to Denver and very new to the hobby. She has a few visiting provider friends that are helping her learn the rope and so far they are doing a great job. Her pictures look TGTBT but are current and accurate. Her body is amazing, totally blem free, smooth all over and no tattoos. She has a very sweet, untarnished personality which make her very FTF. She has limited services but due to her freshness to the biz she is very tight and a great ride. If you want a GFE there are plenty to choose from. If you want a very tight, somewhat innocent fuck, Alexandra is your girl. She told me she will visit Denver often but try and catch her before she leaves. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jez UaBriain | geodog-9-BANNED | Denver | Yes | 93 | 5/3/15 | |
|
Review by
geodog-9-BANNED
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/3/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: NEWS FLASH! JEZ IS STILL ALIVE AND KICKING!!! Scheduled a session on Saturday and Boy! was she right! Same ol' Jez energy, enthusiasm and voracious appetite! Still able to provide a virtuoso performance with wonderful timing, pacing, flexibility, and multi positioning with her petite, tight, and ever-so-sweet body and its parts! She hasn't missed a beat or slowed down at all! And her bald head is actually kind of cute!!! MSOG was certainly on her agenda, but after the pounding she gave me it was one and done. We are already planning for our next encounter. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Foxy-3591 | red5 | Denver | Yes | 15 | 5/3/15 | |
|
Review by
red5
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/3/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Foxy is back, taking names and numbers ... ;) I called her off of other reviews, ty posters :) She was out at a bar when I called, asked that I pick her up. No problem. She came out when I arrived and contacted her. Very sexy ... playful, fun. She sang Taylor Swift to me like a little school girl as we drove to her place, volume up loud ... licking and biting my earlobes, while playing with my hair. Got to her place, she dressed up in a naughty school girl outfit, many others available, and did stripper slides on me, got me nice and hard before provide some of the best UTF I've ever had ... cover on for everything else. Foxy is a sexy woman, great figure, very sexy, extremely intoxicating. I'll be back ... treat her right guys and she'll do the same. Be a gentleman ... ;) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aly-2543 | lflint | Denver | Yes | 9 | 5/3/15 | |
|
Review by
lflint
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/2/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ally is the most amazing girl I've been with!! She has a wonderful personality beautiful face and incredible body!! I saw her for an hour before it was over I wanted her to stay the night! I open the door and WOW this girl is a stunner!! She is very easy to talk with and makes you feel completely comfortable in no time at all. She is one of a kind and you'd be hard pressed to find anyone finer. When we did finally finish I must have had a smile that covered my entire head, she looked at me and said you look so happy. Can't be said enough Ally you are amazing!!! Hope to see you again when you're back in Denver. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashleigh Love-2223 | txspine33 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/3/15 | |
|
Review by
txspine33
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/2/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The good - Beautiful girl. Better looking in person. Huge natural rack on a little petite young lady. Southern accent and charm...Sexy as hell. Boobs are a little saggy....but to be expected as they are huge on a little spinner frame. Great attitude. Not alot of bs. The bad - she's on the 3g side with southern hospitality. This is a job to her. Quiet personality and probably likes to roll up up the 420 rather than socialize. Probably a really cool girl if you knew her well. Not alot of bs...it's right to business. Overall, hot chick, good time, great value. Ymmv but nice girl. Don't expect too much but treat her well. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lorraine Lashes-2475 | manbearpig | Denver | Yes | 9 | 5/3/15 | |
|
Review by
manbearpig
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/29/15 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The whole session was great. I had some initial reservations about the super 8 from past experience and nearly backed out. I am so glad I didn't. She answered the door and was perky and sweet at the outset with a big hug and kiss. We got comfortable and had a glass of wine (I brought) and talked for a bit. She answered the phone after I indicated it was alright, and while she was taking I began daty to which she immediately responded. After getting off the phone we moved to 69 and continued that way till she got hers. And this girl is a squirter. She warned me ahead of time and I have to say, it is always nice to see a physical demonstration to reward ones efforts. More chatting and wine, then dfk into mish and finished doggie. Not a clock watcher. I actually stayed over a bit. Has a few tattoos. Smells like a smoker which is normally a turn off, but her abundant charm and enthusiasm much more than compensates. Definately a keeper. I'll be coming back. Of course ymmv, but fyi, I am no prize in the body/age department. So there's that. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Skylar 2217 | DenverDiver | Denver | Yes | 3 | 5/3/15 | |
|
Review by
DenverDiver
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/28/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First time poster, long time reader. Krystal's ad was simple and pics were fairly ordinary, but her curvy hourglass figure was able to compell me to keep looking and eventually contact her. I wasn't able to find much of anything really out there that she had posted, but, I suppose the new fella is expected to TOFTT, and so I did. Krystal responded quickly to my text and was friendly but still clearly wanting to move things forward. She was not all that far away, as I quickly learned using standard two contact set up. In call location was average, but inside was very neat and well lit, with some mild floral fragrance keeping it comfortable to be in. Krystal allowed me to take a few steps in and close the door as I gave the room a quick once over, before she met my eyes with a warm, friendly smile, starkly bright eyes and very welcome hug. She had on a cute little dress that just seemed to have been poured over her like liquid. I could now tell that her figure was much better than her pics implied. She confirmed out amount of time and I left donation on counter. She invited me to sit next to her and bed and with a huge smile I joined her and we chatted briefly. Somehow, there was a perfect pause in the conversation. I'm which we were both still smiling and laughing, and we began lightly kissing. Transitioning activities was very smooth and natural feeling throughout. I'm partial to DATY, which she was active and vocal in as I then was treated to a surprisingly good CBJ that was unexpectedly intense and involved. We moved to Cowgirl and I could finally see those hips in action. At this point she became a "talker". This may vary, but if it doesn't, she can talk me right to needing to finishing early! Again she seemed to sense that, and she informed me that I had better not yet; and presented the sexiest Doggy I can recall in some time. With her amazing hips is paired an even better, bouncy, taunting ass made even better by soft, nice skin. The remainder of my time was a bit of of a blur of her frenetically continuing doggy and resuming an even more intense and see session of talking as I concluded the festivities! Somehow, the planned hour had gone about 10 or 15 over without so much as a glance of hinting eyes from her. In all, if you enjoy women with traditional feminine, hourglass figures, plus a little something extra behind her then I suggest checking things out! Great time, no nonsense or hitches, and just a pleasure to dwell back on for days! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sexy Steph | FitBoulderMan-9942 | Denver | No | 31 | 5/2/15 | |
|
Review by
FitBoulderMan-9942
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/2/15 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Setup an appointment via text and P411. I got to the area of the incall on time, but didn't have the address. Steph texted that she was running late and was getting in the bath and pushed the appointment back thirty minutes. No big deal, I had some time. Long story short, a few texts back and forth, her asking to push back later and later. Waited for an hour and a half past the original appointment and left. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sexy Steph | jerimiahd | Denver | No | 31 | 4/30/15 | |
|
Review by
jerimiahd
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/1/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Steph recently and what a strange strange trip it was. Set up was easy and I booked an appointment. She asked the I meet her at a convenience store across from her incall location and make the meeting look like a "Pick Up" scenario????????????? OK new approach, but I'll go with it. So that goes down and we head to the incall. I place the donation on the kitchen counter and she set a plate upside down on it and puts a lamp on top of the plate. So far I have noticed that she is completely out of it, blank stare, sudden changes in conversation topics, just not there. So, I finally get her out of her cloths and on the bed and start DATY. This is where it turns strange... HA. She says that she is too sensitive to do this. I don't know if she got totally riled by the previous client or what, but she got up and got dressed. This is at about the 30 minute mark. I asked if there was going to be any activity and she mumbled "Probably Not". At that point I said **** it and headed for the door. I didn't care about the money, just wanted out of there. Chocked it up to the perils of the hobby. I thought I had chosen a reputable provider, but not that day. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessie Lynn | tally7diver | Denver | Yes | 21 | 4/30/15 | |
|
Review by
tally7diver
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/1/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: One of, if not the, best looking girls I have ever been with. Her photos are spot on. Jessie is a fantasy pin-up. She is also one of the nicest girls i have met. Definitely not a clock watcher, she made me feel very comfortable to chat with her before we got started. Her sweet southern charm just adds to the awesomeness of the service. I won't go into all the details here, but i will say that seeing her go down on you, or looking up from her hot pussy across her flat stomach and perfect tits, or cupping her near perfect ass as you make out; you will know that you are living out a fantasy. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Foxy-3591 | gettin' up there-2233 | Denver | Yes | 15 | 4/30/15 | |
|
Review by
gettin' up there-2233
(65 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/1/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had seen Foxy a couple of times a year and half ago and reviewed her then. Much to my unhappiness, she stopped being an ASP for a while, but the good news is she is back. I saw her post on P411 recently and immediately made contact with her thru P411. It took a while to find a time to meet again, as she is working a M-F 8-5 job presently and I'm mostly a daytime guy. But Foxy was definitely worth the wait. Please see my previous review, as while this is an update review since she's been gone for a while, she is as sweet and sexy as before. We met at her private incall and it was love again at first sight. For those that hadn't had the pleasure of meeting her before, she is a beautiful, sexy woman with lovely long blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, a beautiful smile, soft, smooth skin, a great slender body, and she still has the cutest giggle out there. She is still all about having fun and has a great GFE menu. She giggled that Greek maybe on the menu again once she gets in shape! I took this to mean I was too big to be her first in a while.:) I'm glad Foxy is available again, as I missed her this past year so welcome back, Foxy! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chase me Lately aka Trixie Thomas | bow-tie guy | Denver | No | 61 | 4/30/15 | |
|
Review by
bow-tie guy
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/1/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Initial set up via email... she went silent when I made it to the instructed location... Id hate to miss a wonderful lady due to a Simple mix up... Hopefully we can get our schedules to mesh in the future... PS I did call , in addition to emailing several times, to check in... Maybe a fluke, but ? Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||