Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

17201 - 17250 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Michelle303 gnarley_boy12 Denver Yes 94 10/17/18
Review by gnarley_boy12 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Can't add much to prior reviews but wanted to leave one for Michelle. Contacted her and got the screening and details out of the way. A couple of weeks later scheduled a next day appointment. We were supposed to confirm the day of the appt. but I tried and did not get a reply. Since she had been so prompt about returning pms and texts in a professional way I went ahead and headed out for her place. Tried to contact her, no reply, but just when I had pulled over to turn and go back home I received a text "Sorry, I just woke up". Told her I wouldn't mind waiting, continued, and I am glad I did. She said to come in and relax that she was in the shower. When Michelle got out of the shower I knew her listings were very truthful - "The hot blonde......", but more important, at least to me, she is a very sweet caring person. Kind of quiet, ymmv, calm and professional. Total GFE and the best cuddle ever. Was great getting tangled up under the covers with a sweet woman on a cold, wet snowy day. Doesn't get any better. Thanks Michelle


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Honeypot Savoir Faire Denver Yes 56 10/17/18
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Its always a pleasure when you get a text that you are not expecting. Slim contacted me but I was not available at the moment but I was the next day. Sometimes we like to play HIT OR MISS LOL with one another, not on purpose in my opinion but because we are both just busy individuals. She makes me laugh a lot because she is a shy/cool/mysterious/fashionable/quiet/spoiled woman at times and she can be totally different depending on the individual she is dealing with. She has cute ways if you are lucky enough to see them. I will see you around soon, take care of yourself.......


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss.RaeeLovette BlkSean Denver Yes 1 10/17/18
Review by BlkSean (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First off, her pix are REAL! In fact, she looks better in person. Great body,great skills. Really funny girl, great personality? So glad I took a chance on since she had no reviews. She did not disappoint!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dakini Hali MikeInCOSprings Colorado Springs Yes 18 10/17/18
Review by MikeInCOSprings (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/4/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Communication and set up with Dakini Hali was very straightforward. She has a house near downtown COS with parking in the back. Dakini was very laid back and easy to talk to, and is a very beautiful and intelligent woman. We chatted for a couple minutes before jumping into business. Dakini provided a very satisfying massage and tantric experience. I opted for 2 hours and enjoyed every minute of it. She put her heart into it and I left feeling very refreshed. Something I definitely needed. Overall I had a great time and highly recommend. She's a gem. I look forward to seeing her again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy_Darana jagr68 Denver Yes 36 10/17/18
Review by jagr68 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Beautiful woman who is very quiet. Soft hands and lips that provide an amazing BBBJ. She is a treat that should not be missed.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor roadsters07 Denver Yes 170 10/17/18
Review by roadsters07 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had seen Audrey with Catalina before and had an excellent time with both. I decided I had to see Audrey on a one on one basis,so I contacted her to schedule a time and she was more than willing to meet with me again. I was glad to be able to see her. Audreywas even more awesome this time. The activities were performed with great enthusiasm and energy. I could tell that she was so into the session just as much I was. If you get a chance to see Audrey please do, you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much Audrey for such an excellent time. I will be back to see you. I highly recommend you gentlemen see Audrey if you get the opportunity to do so.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Tanisgre Denver Yes 103 10/17/18
Review by Tanisgre (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met with WinterKay and her girlfriend KatVega for my first 2 girl experience and they were amazing. We played a game of poker to get to know each other and then it was a buffet of beautiful blondes performing all activities with enthusiasm. Definitely worth the wait.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee philbill Denver Yes 130 10/17/18
Review by philbill (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I reached out to Delilah and heard back fairly quickly. We were able to arrange a same day meeting and before long I was knocking on her door in DTC. Her pictures are accurate and I was very pleased with Delilah's attitude and enthusiasm. She obviously enjoys her work and went way out of her way to make sure I was happy. Yes, I was very happy. Not only were the adult activities above average, but we managed some good conversation that was enjoyable on its own merits. I'll be back to see Delilah again and recommend her whole heartedly.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jasminewaterss7 DeMarco-8036 Denver Yes 89 10/17/18
Review by DeMarco-8036 (101 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Pictures are accurate, very safe and nice incall. You will definitely have fun when looking for a GFE with her. Kissing, lead to some other activities. . .slow, fast, deep and hard, we had a great time. Booked in the morning and saw her later in the afternoon. Shapely, young latina, great conversation and great personality. I'd highly recommend and book with confidence you'll receive a memorable experience. Screening was a breeze as long as you are a solid member of the sites. I'll book again with her as soon as I can.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Solaye pogeemogo Denver Yes 3 10/17/18
Review by pogeemogo (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very beautiful girl, the photos are her. Easy setup in the DTC. Caught her just as she was getting ready to leave town in the afternoon. So we only had a short time together but I still had a great time with her and would be happy to see her again when she returns to town.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl Shawn1980Tang Denver Yes 143 10/17/18
Review by Shawn1980Tang (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Winnie is awesome, have been thinking to meet her for a while, finally made it. Everything is as reviewed before, nothing new to add. She is awesome? like a girlfriend. Not a spinner, but just right everywhere. So treat her well and you will be waooo! Will repeat if possible.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-27-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Taylor Savoir Faire Denver Yes 60 10/17/18
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I noticed Madison sometime in the summer because of a posted thread. Just recently, I had just finished having fun at a party and as usual, I am not SATISFIED, so I need just a little more to end my nights/mornings out. So I decided to view the good old TOB listings and lets just say LOL, one of the contacted postees was in Grand Junction, not arriving in Denver until the next day, another one responded too late, so I rescheduled for the next day and here comes Madison's response to save the day. Now Madison was not quite ready and normally, I would not wait around but I just happened to be exactly one mile away from her location. So I figured it normally would take me a HH to get to any other in call, what the hell, lets do it LOL. Madison gave excellent directions to her in call spot and I finally arrived. Parking was well lit and she has a system that allows you to be extremely comfortable with your vehicle while you are there. She was a little bit on the nervous side but I am pretty good at smoothing things out with my attentive ways. I must admit, she has these eyes that you will see even when you are not with her LOL. I am not kidding, I can seriously see her eyes days later. Shes a pretty cool laid back type of woman/gal that I could easily have as a friend. Madison until the next time, take care of yourself and the 3 musketeers..............


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SweetDreams Jon0211 Fort Collins Yes 11 10/16/18
Review by Jon0211 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/4/18
Time: 15 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Amazing women with amazing skills! Very easy to talk to and Leaves you feeling like a new guy


Age: 24 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-36-44
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee LayedBackGuy Denver Yes 130 10/16/18
Review by LayedBackGuy (48 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Not only was this woman un-rushed, she has got to be the most accommodating, understanding, and genuinely interested in pleasing woman I've ever met. She was nothing short of amazing. Make sure you treat her right, she deserves it.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Milana.Kumrinova Triumph1971 Denver Yes 49 10/16/18
Review by Triumph1971 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Milana showed up on short notice and on time. Her pics our accurate. She's not GFE but very worth the experience. If you like large natural beautiful boobs with lots and lots of lactation then she's your girl.. Total sweetheart!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure The Dv8or Denver Yes 133 10/16/18
Review by The Dv8or (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amber is absolutely spectacular. She gives the ultimate in GFE. She also makes me feel like Im the only guy in the world to her when Im there. Her oral game is as good as it gets. I've tried to find others like her, but Amber is simply irreplaceable to me.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana PaulNewman81 Denver Yes 111 10/16/18
Review by PaulNewman81 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Was awesome! Making appointment was super simple and she showed up right on time. That rear view is amazing!!!!!! Can’t wait to see her again


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raven Layne Guymandude Denver Yes 31 10/16/18
Review by Guymandude (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Raven, Raven is a stunningly beautiful woman and fantastic companion. I’ve known Raven since before we were both TOB members. Raven is the kind of lady you would go on a mountain hike with or stay warm inside on cold stormy day. Raven is quite intelligent and loves to get to know her friends before, during and after you meet. You wil absolutely fall head over heals for Raven.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee alex36 Denver Yes 130 10/16/18
Review by alex36 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nothing much to add previous reviews. True GFE! She is very nice and easy going.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg 719gent Denver Yes 106 10/16/18
Review by 719gent (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/7/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Megan a few times now, and each time has been a pleasant experience. Her personality sets you at ease and makes it easy to be comfortable around her. I won't overstate her skills, other reviews will verify she is good at what she does and it's always a pleasure to see her.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica1122lee fop469 Denver Yes 1 10/16/18
Review by fop469 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jessica came by one morning. We had a cold beer, then she changed outfits, from great looking girl next door to Amazing! Not a very passionate kisser, but she does kiss. We did the standard stuff and took turns (very responsive to me dining at both places). Very close to a Girl friend. Just an extremely good looking woman who pleased both of us! Recommended!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega slapfargo Denver Yes 71 10/15/18
Review by slapfargo (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an absolute wonderful time with Kat. She's as sexy as she is sweet. Wonderful personality. Very easy to talk to and seemed to have a good sense of humor. I won't go into session details ,but I was on cloud nine when I left. Can't wait to see her again.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor K2dnvrfun Denver Yes 170 10/15/18
Review by K2dnvrfun (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My first 2 girl experience with Audrey and her friend Laci. And all I can say is wow. So much fun, so much enthusiasm. I messaged with both for a bit before we met and then when I was ready to meet, I contacted and asked when we could coordinate a meeting, and to my surprise we were all 3 able to meet that same day. And too boot we met right around the corner from where I was. We met at a very nice private incall. Some nice pecks to say hi, a couple drinks and conversation, then I went to take a quick shower to freshen up and came out to hella fun. They each have their own style and it works great together. They were intent to make me happy over and over and over and I was happy to oblige. I recommend seeing these two gals and be prepared to enjoy a wild time. Yes to both. I'll be back for sure.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikole West Coloradohiker45 Boulder Yes 61 10/15/18
Review by Coloradohiker45 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/18
Time: 4 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nikole is such a wonderfully nice girl! Her pictures are legit and she is a fun time to go out with. We had dinner and drinks in Denver at the start of our date. She will definitely turns heads when you’re out on the town. She is newer to the area and only for upscale gentlemen, total gfe. Highly recommend calling her when she’s in town!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Coxx-BANNED Blksachs Denver No Show 34 10/15/18
Review by Blksachs (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Arrived at location and she stopped responding to my texts.Complete waste of time.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
luna5654303 TheFinerThings Denver Yes 20 10/15/18
Review by TheFinerThings (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of spending an hour with Luna today. She greeted me at the door with a smile and led me to her massage room, complete with professional table. She is the same beautiful woman you see in her pictures and is just as sweet as she is gorgeous. Luna has a calming personality and put me at ease quickly. Her massage skills are excellent. She has strong hands and did a great job working the kinks out of my back and shoulders. Gentlemen, she’s a keeper, a beautiful lady with a sexy accent. Treat her with respect and she will take great care of you. I plan on going back to see her as often as she will have me.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 29D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke new2hobbying Denver Yes 112 10/15/18
Review by new2hobbying (77 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hunter is not normally the type of woman that I would seek out here, however I find her in the forums constantly and love how she replies. Based on the replies this was a woman I wanted to meet and I was very glad that I opened my horizons. She is a fantastic woman from her conversation skills to the adult activities and they way she knows how to treat the person she is with. Her Westminster incall is very nice and I am so glad she let me be a tiny part in this wonderful hobby life. Thanks Hunter


Age: 45 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SarahLove Coloradohiker45 Boulder Yes 68 10/15/18
Review by Coloradohiker45 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/7/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Sarah a few times over the past year, she keeps me coming back. Very sweet, kind, funny and beautiful women, easy to talk too. She has always came to my house dressed to impress and blown my expectations away with more than memorable experiences. Super fun time, I highly recommend and look forward to continuing seeing Sarah in the future!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Luo new2hobbying Denver Yes 64 10/15/18
Review by new2hobbying (77 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/7/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ada, Is a wonderful person. The pictures are her and up to date. She is definately a looker and here skills are on par. She is some you will want to have on your to do list. You will have to try to catch her when she visits. As always YMMV


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyAliz tobanon Denver Yes 100 10/15/18
Review by tobanon (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy to contact, quick to reply, and easy to set up. Nice hotel in DTC. Very warm and welcoming. Pleasant to talk to. Sweet and accommodating throughout. Cute, thin and petite. Pics are accurate. Very engaged throughout. No disappointments. Would repeat.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amazing Nikki YankeeClipper Colorado Springs Yes 6 10/15/18
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/18
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Needed to get a couple of kinks out and Nikki was available in the morning for a good massage session. Very amenable with regard to time and massage session was good. The flip was also good and as all things must end...this was a happy ending. Thanks Nikki


Age: 53 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal Bliss Skg Western Slope Yes 65 10/15/18
Review by Skg (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I don’t write reviews but I must share that Crystal is exceptional. I was at ease the minute I walked in the door. I felt like we had spent lifetimes together. Previous FBSM sessions I have had with other providers does not come close to what Crystal offers. It was wonderful. I’ll be on a high for weeks. I can’t wait to see her again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Fabiana Camila Babyyface1955 Denver Yes 6 10/15/18
Review by Babyyface1955 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This young lady is incredible. Her online description is an understatement. She is engaging and a great conversationalist. I felt right at home. She is a must see. The experience was passionate and filled with fire. I felt she enjoyed the experience as much as I did and I enjoyed my time immensely. Fabiana is extraordinary. She is wise beyond her years and her skills exceptional. She gives you her undivided attention and performs each act with precision. I will see her again and again. I love Latina woman for their passion and strong emotion. "Fab" did not fail there she kept my attention peaked through out the session. My only regret is that I didn't reserve multi-hours. She is worth every penny and you will leave wanting to see her again as soon as possible. I have been very disappointed with latest selection of woman online. Too many fakes and rush jobs. Fab will restore your faith and leave you wondering why did I take so long to get to her. She is an experience of a lifetime. Thanks Fab for being real. You are the bomb and I will see you soon. Your number 1 fan.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Violet Lovely YankeeClipper Denver Yes 48 10/15/18
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I, once again, had the fortunate pleasure of seeing Violet. She is a wonderful person who treats one with care, passion, excitement, and....PLEASURE. My visit was like a date in the morning where breakfast was shared, mimosas were had, and the wonderful anticipation of what was to follow filled me with excitement. We kissed, we fondled one another and things progressed to the bedroom. She and I laid together and proceeded to enjoy one another's bodies. She provided wonderful UTF and her delectable pussy swung around to my face where I proceeded to eat that tasty, wet, and juicy pussy. DATO proceeded and the wonderful moans she made had me harder and harder and she sucked me increasingly harder and harder. Organisms were had and I nexploded in her mouth with her soft lips wrapped around my member. Cuddling and more fondling proceeded till I was ready once again. Violets availability for all things fun is second to none. We discussed fantasies about bending her over my workplace desk and I cant wait for my next trist, possibly for a longer period and with the excitement of seeing/smelling her scent in my desk. Violet is not only Lovely, but beautiful, smart, funny, and a full.on sex pot. Thank you sweety!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DDD-35-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zelda Runner afunguy Denver Yes 10 10/15/18
Review by afunguy (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/9/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve seen Zelda several times and found myself in Denver with some extra time and was able to schedule a 30 minute session with her. We always have great conversations and I always enjoy our sessions. She’s down to earth and I love her authenticity. If you are looking for great FBSM with some extras (ymmv), she is great. Go see her!!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PrettyLittleKimberly Jond765 San Diego Yes 39 10/15/18
Review by Jond765 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: San DiegoIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been eyeballing Kimberly's ads for quite some time now but never had the time to even armor making an appointment. Her visit the time before her most recent one I was so close but our schedules didn't line up. But this last visit we were able to make it happen and I wasn't disappointed at all! Walked in to the sight of an absolutely stunning lady! She introduced me to her friend who was there as well (gave me a heads up/asked if I cared she was there) who is also gorgeous! We retired to the bedroom and chatted a little bit, she was very easy and fun to talk to, calm and easy demeanor. I really like that she took charge of the session, huge plus for me! After the main event she asked if I wanted to join her in the shower to clean up and there was no way I could turn that down, after the shower we went back to the living room area and chatted with her friend for a couple more minutes before I left. The two of them don't travel together but if my schedule cooperates with both of them in town together again I will definitely have to treat myself to a 2 girl show.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu Webhead Denver Yes 152 10/15/18
Review by Webhead (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/5/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is the second time in a month that I have see lulu. On the first meeting, I was nervous for a little bit, but her laugh and pleasant demeanor left me completely disarmed. Despite a small language difficulty, this woman is one of my favorites that I have encountered in the hobby world. Delightful, shy, sexy, and sweet added to her safe and sexy ways makes her someone I will absolutely see again!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana CasualColorado Fort Collins Yes 111 10/15/18
Review by CasualColorado (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: seen Roxy with her friend jade and they blew my socks off if your looking for a amazing 2 girl experience call them... will definitely repeat


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raven Layne Doublestuff Denver Yes 31 10/15/18
Review by Doublestuff (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/9/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw her profile and was drawn to her, sounded like someone I wold connect with. Text response was prompt and professional. No reviews but I felt very comfortable with our text banter. Wow, Raven is amazing! She's very fun, personable and sexy as hell. We had an amazing time together. Looking forward to another visit soon! Treat her well and you will be rewarded.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CandiO Huskerrick Fort Collins Yes 43 10/15/18
Review by Huskerrick (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a wonderful experience with CandiO this evening. Set up was easy after reviewing her website and she was eager and willing to provide everything I was looking for. Looking forward to repeating when I’m in her neighborhood again.


Age: 54 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-31-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine_xo Webhead Denver Yes 60 10/15/18
Review by Webhead (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After a frustrating birthday day, I had some time to kill before meeting friends to celebrate. I thought I should treat myself and had tried to work things out with a different provider on my wish list but it didn't work out. Fortunately Jasmine was still in town. She is amazing! A sultry and sexy woman that is so down to earth and is as wonderful to chat with as she is to behold. She plays everything safe, with top shelf service. She not only turned a disappointing birthday into one of my favorite hobby experiences. My only regret is that I hadn't reached out to her first!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NicoletteRose Tittyboy0511 Denver Yes 7 10/15/18
Review by Tittyboy0511 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: All I have to say is that this girl has an ASS on her wow. She also has the meanest, sloppiest throat game I’ve ever had. I definitely reccomend her off of that fact alone but she was very friendly and attentive. I’m definetly going to be a regular.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana tm001973 Denver Yes 111 10/15/18
Review by tm001973 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I arrived at her DTC incall and was satisfied with the location. She looks exactly like her pictures. She has a banging body, especially that ass. She was extremely welcoming and she was awesome. You will not be disappointed.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure yellowhammer-4018 Denver Yes 133 10/15/18
Review by yellowhammer-4018 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Amber. Communication and set up was good and there was good parking at her in-call. Amber put me at ease from the moment I walked in. We sat and got to know each other for a few minutes and then I enjoyed her assets and her skills. Cuddled and talked after and was on my way with a big smile. Highly recommended.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kalisbest23 Shabaam Denver Yes 1 10/14/18
Review by Shabaam (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Super sweet girl, very accommodating. I think she looks much better in person, well worth the long drive I made to see her in the Glendale area. A definite recommend!! Everything done safe, open to all requested positions.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kenya Kylie Clark Jamesmathe80 Denver Yes 4 10/14/18
Review by Jamesmathe80 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kenya was stunning.. she is the perfect gfe and absolutely gorgeous.. took good care of me knows how to please a man on bed.. 5 star or Kenya.. I will definitely see her again..


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyBelle Fourplayluvr Denver Yes 75 10/14/18
Review by Fourplayluvr (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met me at the door looking amazing. Went to the bedroom and got right down to business. She is absolutely unbelievable! Had me in a trance the entire time. She is perfect to me and just what I wanted and needed. I would keep her all to myself. I highly recommend. My new ATF! Thank you sweetheart! See you soon for sure!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SnowbunnySarah timesnewroman Denver Yes 36 10/14/18
Review by timesnewroman (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sarah was so sweet. After a quick screening she was able to accomodate my leaving work early for the weekend. Got to her Dtc incall and was blown away by the gorgeous beauty at the door. We chatted a little but she was eager to get me ready to go. Fantastic french followed by some of the tastiest daty ever. Be sure to take your time there and find her favorite spot. Suited up for the main event and enjoyed the view of her on top. Flipped over to mish for the grand finale.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy_Darana Greenlite Denver Yes 36 10/14/18
Review by Greenlite (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of meeting darana yesterday. She's a beautiful woman that's very professional. I love these Asian providers. They take very good care of you during the session. We started out with a light massage and then moved into the main event. She was very accommodating and eager to please. Not much conversation but she was always very polite. I highly recommend. I hope she becomes a regular to the denver scene.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shelly Fuchs Excal21 Denver Yes 56 10/14/18
Review by Excal21 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is overdue. Have seen Francesca multiple times and every time is an adventure. She has great skills and is bonafide beautiful. I recommend and will repeat. She’s very accommodating and flexible with your schedule....sorry for the review being so late beautiful.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: