|
Breeze-1163
|
|
otherone2 |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
10/10/18 |
Seen on 10/3/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Breeze is not that easy to find.....and you should be carful what you ask for. She is white hot! She has more energy and flirtatious moves then I have ever encountered. Very high end DTC hotel, great room ambiance, the opposite of a clock watcher and an attitude and body that is really amazing. Think the hot, hot stripper you wish would take an interest in you and go home with you and multiply it several times over. Wild as she is, she is a safe girl. If you decide to seek her out...bring your A-game.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lisa Luo
|
|
philbill |
Denver |
Yes |
64
|
10/10/18 |
Review by
philbill
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/8/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a great visit with Ada. She responded quickly to a text and setup was easy. When I met her I was very pleased with her appearance. Her pictures are accurate and she's a beautiful lady. She has incredible brown eyes, a great smile and her body is even better than her pics indicate. Ada has great skills and seems to enjoy her work. She doesn't rush and has a pretty liberal menu. I'll definitely see her again on her next trip to Denver.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
karley.pdx
|
|
Maximus |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
107
|
10/10/18 |
Review by
Maximus
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Karley is exquisite, one of the best providers I've ever seen: gorgeous face & figure, great attitude, real pics, super sweet, like the girl next door you always fantasized about. I've seen her twice, will definitely repeat when she returns to Colorado. Treat her well boys, so she returns often.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Secretkeeper-1111
|
|
Tallgerman82 |
Boulder |
Yes |
5
|
10/10/18 |
Seen on 10/5/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw secret at her Longmont Setup was easy with two step address process. Got to place and she greeted with a hug. Went to the bedroom and spent some time chatting getting to know each other.
We were both a bit nervous being the first time we met. But went away quickly. Convo was very good and then got down to business. She is not a GFE but is very talented with what she does.
Age: 43 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CassieCorrea
|
|
Cos32 |
Denver |
Yes |
23
|
10/10/18 |
Review by
Cos32
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Cassie was amazing. Gorgeous and super easy going personality.
The session was all about me. She started out with a soft massage while we got to know each other a bit. She then asked me what I wanted and made sure to take her time covering my requests. Highly recommend.
I wish I would have book an hour with her.
Looking forward to her next visit.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-30-50
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jewel Davidson
|
|
otherone2 |
Denver |
Yes |
46
|
10/10/18 |
Seen on 10/1/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This meeting was snake-bit from the beginning from my side. There were 10 times Jewel could have blown it off - but she moved heaven and earth to make it happen...lucky me. The in-call location could not be easier to find and is high end. As the other reviews reflect - she is really great at this and is entirely focused on making certain you leave anticipating the next time you can meet her. The other reviews chronicle her talents, they are all accurate if not understated.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristi Lynn Lee
|
|
RareFind |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
10/10/18 |
Review by
RareFind
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/7/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kristi is 100% genuine, sweet, beautiful, and delightful to be with. A wonderful GFE experience with a special lady.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MileHi Jasmine
|
|
otherone2 |
Denver |
Yes |
43
|
10/10/18 |
Seen on 9/30/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: When you are with a provider that is as positively well reviewed as Jasmine, we all like to think our experience with them his unique. I can't say exactly how she does it, but you do walk away (weak kneed) amazed by what a remarkable, fun time you had and that it HAS to be different from what the previous reviews written about her. It isn't that the other reviews were wrong or exaggerated, that is her magic, she does provide you with an experience that is very hard to find in this hobby. Her in-call location is easy to find and parking is a snap. You feel like you have walked into a well decorated, high-end condo. She thinks of everything from what wine you like to the ambiance that will provide the best experience for you. She is uniqued - I am guessing those of us who have spent time with her consider ourselves lucky..at least I do.
Age: 48 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Honeypot
|
|
DenverD |
Denver |
Yes |
56
|
10/9/18 |
Review by
DenverD
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/6/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Pretty easy set up through text. Arrived at the hotel and got the room number. She greeted me at the door. Wow! She had on booty shorts. And her backside belongs on the Mount Rushmore of ass. The girl is stunning all around. She's a little shy but she's sweet and accommodating. All physical activities were done with enthusiasm and skill. Highly recommend
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Marilyn Desire
|
|
frostyjack |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
68
|
10/9/18 |
Seen on 10/3/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Setting up the appointment was easy through the website. I showed up for my incall at her nice little cottage, and after brief introductions got down to business. I definitely had a good time, and will likely repeat!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mouthy-Meg
|
|
pinballer |
Denver |
Yes |
106
|
10/9/18 |
Seen on 9/29/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was in Chicago on business when I saw that Megan tweeted she was in town. A couple of text and a call later and we were set up. She was easy to talk to and her oral skills are fantastic in more ways than one! She certainly loves to please. It was an hour well spent and I look forward to visiting her back in Colorado.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Audrey Astor
|
|
Dirtyboyfarmer |
Denver |
Yes |
170
|
10/9/18 |
Seen on 9/25/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Audrey with her friend Catalina and all activities were performed with great enthusiasm. These two ladies are awesome and very sweet. I recommend if you get a chance to see them go for it.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kenya Kylie Clark
|
|
AdamStevens |
Denver |
Yes |
4
|
10/9/18 |
Seen on 10/7/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Freaky mature provider, ex porn star who does offer a great menu. Skills and enthusiasm unmatched by the other providers I have seen locally. Mature, but fit and tight body that she knows how to use. Kenya is a treat! Welcome!!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Audrey Astor
|
|
oldstandby |
Denver |
Yes |
170
|
10/9/18 |
Seen on 10/3/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Yes Please! Yes Thank You! Yes We Did! Yes it was Perfect and Yes I Want More!
Audrey, I've been looking longingly through your pictures for a while and I've read every one of your reviews at least twice. You are after all lovely and classy and highly sought after and kind of a legend on TOB. My favorite pictures are the two of you laying back on the burgundy sofa in the sexiest matching lingerie. Even out of focus it's clear that you're beautiful and ravishing, and you keep yourself fit as a fiddle. I'd become entirely captivated and finally I had to meet you.
One of the things I remember is that the woman in those pictures is exactly the same women I met at your door. We said hello, appraised each other, and pressed our lips together for a moment. Something clicked immediately and we both smiled. I remember reaching around you to pull you closer and feeling your arms circling me with the same intention. I remember teasing LFK leading to passionate DFK and four roaming hands and long happy sighs, and that we hadn't even ventured past the foyer yet.
We did finally stop long enough to catch our breath, chat a little and fix a couple cocktails. Then we made our way to your bedroom where I got more comfortable while listening to some great old soft jazz. I remember laying back in your bed and watching you slowly slip out of the little you had left on, and smiling more broadly as you went. I remember feeling giddy as I reached to touch your breasts and you pressing my fingers tighter around them. What I remember next was a wet and wild, sexy and sensuous hour of everything I love most, including your angelic patience and very special attention to make sure I got the way to a breathtaking explosion. We caressed and kissed each other another dozen times before I left. I like thinking you enjoyed our time together as much as I did and I hope you want to see me again. In the meantime baby, I wish you the best of everything. You deserve it.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Secretkeeper-1111
|
|
JW12342016 |
Boulder |
Yes |
5
|
10/9/18 |
Seen on 9/24/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Although both relatively new to TOB, this beauty has been my dirty little secret for years! Arrangements are always easy to make. She is intelligent and a great listener. Very entertaining, always inspiring me with her amazing assets and tight body. By the way, she is 420 friendly if that is your thing, although I don't partake and don't notice anything in her incall.
Age: 43 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexikitty6069
|
|
oldertruckguy-9225 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
5
|
10/9/18 |
Seen on 10/6/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I discovered a gem last night. I ran across Lexikitty's ad a few days ago and she intrigued me. I messaged her through TOB with my info, the date, time and place I wanted to see her and 15 min later I had a response. A couple of texts and we had everything confirmed. I then got a pleasant surprise. She called me to make certain she knew exactly what I wanted. We had a fun,
conversation. She was a bit late arriving but she kept me informed. The girl next door eventually knocked on my door. She immediately apologized for her tardiness.We hugged, she took a deep breath, we enjoyed a glass of wine and were good to go. She laid out several outfits for me to choose from. I selected one and she then asked to be excused to the bathroom. When she emerged. Holly Molly! Her appearance brought a swift and sure reaction on my part. She is a very pretty young lady! The evening proceeded to play out with her eagerly, enthusiastically fulfilling my every request!! Throw in cute giggles, her incredible smile, enticing hazel green eyes, lots of laughing, time out for catching our breath and snuggling then more rowdy fun and gentleman I experienced an amazing evening. I dare say she enjoyed herself as much as I did. Guys I had FUN!! Actually I should say I had a blast..... two of them. As I said, I found a Gem.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Marie
|
|
kurt.michaelson |
Denver |
Yes |
27
|
10/9/18 |
Seen on 10/5/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Natalie was a blast, super sweet young lady. Natalie is very petite, fit and fun. Fairly new but experienced and knows how to take care of business. She is a great combination of beauty, elegance and spunkiness. I don't think it's possible not to enjoy yourself with her.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lindsey Lux
|
|
Sinfulman |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
2
|
10/9/18 |
Seen on 10/1/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The set up and screening was easy.
Her location is upscale and immaculate.
NURU massage with a VIP, service was amazing! Like no other I have ever experienced!
Lindsey is gorgeous, friendly, intelligent, and enjoys her work! She is absolutely a top professional!
She is now on my ATF!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amber Allure
|
|
CBam303 |
Denver |
Yes |
133
|
10/9/18 |
Review by
CBam303
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/6/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen Amber many times. She's a sweetheart and I always enjoy my time with her.
Set up is all ways easy. She has a nice incall up north. However I've seen her down south as well.
Go see her she'll treat you right.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Bookingariel
|
|
Tonylinn247 |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
10/9/18 |
Seen on 10/6/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I love seeing this little lady. Super sexy super giving in always a fun time period she looks way better than her pictures you cannot go wrong with this 1. Everything is covered safety girl :)
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elle Blake
|
|
nick.reynolds |
Denver |
Yes |
46
|
10/9/18 |
Seen on 9/26/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is a provider who represents everything one could want from an appointment. I really can't recommend enough and will be looking forward to being a repeat client. Book with extreme confidence.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-29-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
catalina
|
|
Dirtyboyfarmer |
Denver |
Yes |
145
|
10/9/18 |
Seen on 9/25/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Catalina along with her friend Audrey Astor. The activities were all done with enthusiasm and were fun. I recommend that if you could see this two together do it.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lisa Luo
|
|
kurt.michaelson |
Denver |
Yes |
64
|
10/9/18 |
Seen on 10/4/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Meeting Ada was like stepping into a fantasy. Communication super responsive no bs on point 100%. Met at great hotel, super down to earth, great girl friend type experience. Skills and attitude way above average. Instead of using the name ADA it should just be ATF as that's what she will be and would take an extraordinary effort to take her out of the spot.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Annabelle Cruz
|
|
SCRD |
Columbus |
Yes |
1
|
10/8/18 |
Review by
SCRD
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/4/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: ColumbusIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I enjoy a certain body type and found Annabelle's ad as she was visiting my area. I reached out to her and was able to get screened by providing references. We set up a a time for later in the day. As the time got closer, I let her know I was on my way. I always give a status as I'm traveling to ladies. When I arrived at her place, she was prompt in providing her room information; that is so nice than most who ask for extra time leaving me sitting in my car in a public area. I got to her room and she greeted me with a hug wearing a nice bikini. We chatted about traveling as she enjoys doing that as do I. After I washed my hands, I joined her on the bed. She is stunningly beautiful, IMO. She was very easy to talk to and I felt like I'd know her for years. True GFE. We made out for a while and moved on to the adult activities. She is a pleaser but I also returned the favor. I left happy and will see her again if she comes back this way. Treat her right.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristi Lynn Lee
|
|
Luvcoloradogirls |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
10/8/18 |
Seen on 10/5/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: You cannot really see her face in the pics. She is really cute her pics do not do her justice. She has beautiful boobs and a gorgeous little body. Nice Incall hotel. Will text me on arrival. Bubbly and funny personality. Made me feel at ease. She travels to Denver once a month to visit. CFS was great. I should have booked an hour. She isn’t a clock watcher but time went too fast with this one.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristi Lynn Lee
|
|
ganjamon3336 |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
10/8/18 |
Seen on 10/5/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: That was fun. Kristi is down to earth and friendly and will accommodate as much as she can. Treat her well and you’ll be rewarded.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Audrey Astor
|
|
Imyrhklbry |
Denver |
Yes |
170
|
10/8/18 |
Seen on 9/26/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Audrey came very highly recommended !! I'm considered a "newbie" who was searching for an outcall , and boy did Audrey deliver! Arrived right on time, wearing requested attire. I was a bit nervous, but she put me right at ease, while chatting on the couch, and slowly flirting with me . More flirting led to a very relaxing and exciting evening ! Will definitely be seeing her again!!
Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Ivee
|
|
I82DAY |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
10/8/18 |
Review by
I82DAY
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/5/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Deiliha was a very pleasant young lady to be around. She says the nicest things about me. She then pulled out all stops to make me smile. Thanks sweetie. I've set our next appointment.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikki_Sky
|
|
SnowStorm |
Orange County |
Yes |
14
|
10/7/18 |
Seen on 10/5/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Orange CountyIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Excellent massage....she really has some skills!
Breautiful, funny, and fun! 10/10
Mozzy
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Janine
|
|
quzi |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
10/8/18 |
Review by
quzi
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/18
Time: 12+ hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I spent a weekend with Janine.
I will say that I've seen Janine going back a few years a number of times, usually for an hour. She's based in Denver for roughly a year now. Her incall is a quaint little apartment in central Denver. She keeps it pretty tidy. One thing I'll mention is that she's a dog lover and had her dogs at the incall in the past but aren't there anymore, just in case you're severely allergic to dogs. Hard to think that's an issue as she keeps that place pretty damn clean. The one thing I will note is that the bathroom is quirky in the layout and the light switch for it is outside the room. Getting back to the point, I have prior experience with Janine so from my perspective, spending the weekend with her didn't seem risky.
So. I fly into town and Janine was so kind to pick me up. We catch up a bit on the ride to her incall. After I unload my bags, we start to relax with a movie. Deadpool 2 (loved it BTW). I wasn't committed to watching it straight through. We paused it after a while to mess around closer to the bed. I think the prior review to this one had some activities listed, spot on. We finished the movie after that. Added a quickie before call it for the night.
In the morning, we took our time waking up. After some coffee, we started to get cleaned up. A little hankie pankie in the shower before moving back to bed. Finishing that and got dressed, we wandered around and settled on some place on 16th St Mall for the first meal of the day.
So the idea came up to do the Royal Gorge Train ride. Bought the tickets online and started driving out there. I picked up the club car tickets (think it was roughly $70 per person, the cheaper coach tickets were $60 and I can't remember what the VIP seats went for). It was a bit pricey. They had some options for beer/wine flights and food prepaid if you wanted to save a bit. We just ate so I was fine with whatever we ended up drinking and eating on the train.
In any case, it's a long way from Denver to Royal Gorge. Maybe 2 hours give or take. The train ride is roughly another 2 hours. Each of the cars had someone on the speakers giving some info about the various things we rode by. The best tour guide was the one in the open air car (most of the coach passengers ended up there as the coach car was fairly commuter like). The club seating was a bunch of 4 tops with the bar. The VIP car had seating in the upper level with a fair amount of windows for the views, more booth style seating, and the kitchen below. Each car had a tiny bathroom (too tiny to fuck in). The woman that was giving info in our club car had some personal stuff she told us that added to the mostly historical info we got from the other guides in the other cars.
By the time we got back to Janine's incall, we decided to stay in (the other option on the table was to check out Oktoberfest which I guess is a big fucking deal in Denver). Order some food and got a quickie in before it was delivered. Spent some quality time after we finished eating and passed out for the night.
The next morning we woke up and did the shower/bed thing again. Caught some breakfast within walking distance before packing up for the airport and getting a ride there.
All in all, I had a great time with Janine. Super cool person to hang out with. Fucking awesome sessions throughout.
Age: 45 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LaurenB
|
|
Greenlite |
Denver |
Yes |
116
|
10/8/18 |
Seen on 10/5/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Beautiful ebony. Very sweet and professional. Put me at ease immediately. Even though our time was brief, she still showed me a very good time. Doggie was great. Ctf was good. I would see her again. I recommend.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ashley Allure
|
|
SCRD |
Columbus |
Yes |
1
|
10/8/18 |
Review by
SCRD
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/5/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: ColumbusIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw an ad for Ashley visiting Columbus. I was intrigued and reached out. Turned out she is associated with another provider I had seen a couple of times and screening was very easy. I set up a time to see her. Communication was very easy through text and she had me laughing as we texted throughout the day. I arrived a little late and had communicated with her that I was running late. She was understanding and appreciative of the communication. Once at her nice I/C, she gave me directions on how to get to her room so I didn't look lost. She let me in promptly and looked exactly like her pics. She is beautiful and sweet. We chatted some and she suggested starting with a massage. She didn't think she was very good but I thought it was pretty awesome and felt great. Then it was her turn and I enjoy that as well. I'll skip the details but I left very happy, relaxed and weak. I'll definitely see her again when she comes back.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jerseydiamond
|
|
Ravenous |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
25
|
10/7/18 |
Review by
Ravenous
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jersey is very accommodating and almost a full GFE provider. She requires a CBJ, outside of that, everything else in a GFE session was there. She's started with a back massage and some talking which lead to other enjoyable activities for each of us.
Her incall is quiet, clean and well maintained, located on the northern side of the springs. I'm hoping to get more time with her in the near future.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
XXX Kat
|
|
GoldenNative2 |
Boulder |
Yes |
67
|
10/7/18 |
Seen on 9/20/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Kat once again for her signature massage. It was a great time as always.
The setup was easy and she was very accommodating to my schedule.
Thanks again Kat and I'm looking forward to the next time .
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BreeHanssen
|
|
Andrew92 |
Boulder |
Yes |
120
|
10/7/18 |
Review by
Andrew92
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After browsing TOB for months I finally found a gal for my first encounter. It was a great experience. At first I was extremely anxious but within minutes my anxiety melted away. Hands down a great experience and highly recommended.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SerenityRose
|
|
connoisseur0408 |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
10/7/18 |
Seen on 9/29/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Awesome new arrival on the burgeoning Denver area providers arena! Attractive, down to earth Serenity is perfect for those unadulterated escapades. You'd also love the honest, seductive conversations before and during...
10/10 Serenity is pure girl next door fun in spite of her minor set of rules. Highly recommended newcomer in town!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cassiebaby
|
|
Ravenous |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
66
|
10/7/18 |
Review by
Ravenous
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/5/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Overall I had a good time with Cassie. She is non-GFE as the other reviews state, so the activities are limited, she is full service and everything is covered. No's are kissing, daty, and fiv.
She's very friendly and communication is great. Her pictures are a older than shown on the site, she has more tattoos than shown in the pics. Nothing distracting, but noticed 3 or 4 on her chest that aren't shown in the pics. Same girl in the pics though.
Bottom line she's an attractive, experienced and friendly provider that knows what she's doing. She's discreet about meeting and is good ensuring discretion is kept.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chrissy
|
|
Kingleo |
Denver |
Yes |
43
|
10/7/18 |
Review by
Kingleo
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/5/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Just spent an hour with this beautiful woman, screening process and appointment set up was a breeze.
Show up very nicely dressed and looking great, so pretty and great curves. We talked for a few minutes to get to know each other, she gave me some info on other providers, all good things, and that was real cool because now I know who I would like to meet next,lol.
I had a good time hanging out with Chrissy, fun to talk to, great curves and very soft skin, all activities are safe and she has some skills.
All other reviewers are right, you guys need to meet Chrissy.
Thanks again Chrissy hopefully we will hang out again real soon.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Liliane Rousseau
|
|
GoldenNative2 |
Denver |
Yes |
92
|
10/7/18 |
Seen on 9/17/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Another extremely enjoyable day spent with my ATF. Sapphire is a true gem.
It is always quality time spent with her and I would highly recommend. Treat her well gentlemen.
Age: 48 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms Magic Hands
|
|
mjjs |
Denver |
Yes |
13
|
10/7/18 |
Review by
mjjs
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/2/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Clarissa is a sweet lady. Easy set up and verification. More of a backrub than massage, but delightful ending. Treat her well she deserves it!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Layne Jane
|
|
Gotbear |
Denver |
Yes |
45
|
10/7/18 |
Review by
Gotbear
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/4/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Treat her good and she'll treat you good!! Scheduled an hr long nuru massage and it definitely exceeded my expectations.
Setup was very easy and she was very accommodating to me and my schedule. We set a time and she said when I got close she would give me the address.
Her apt was easy to find with plenty of parking. She offered a shower afterwards and hot towells to clean up with.
More then likely I'll be back
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexiKenni
|
|
BeenHereDoingThis |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
10/7/18 |
Seen on 10/4/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I finally was able to meet Miss Kenni and what a pleasure it was! I prefer longer rendezvous so scheduled a longer time with her. We started off with some great conversation full of laughs and insights. She is fun just to spend that time with and her smile just kept breaking through. By the time things got more intimate we were both comfortable enough that it just flowed so smoothly. She sure brought her A Game and would say the experience was beyond GFE and more a Nostalgic Lovers Experience it was so comfortable and smooth. After a thorough and detailed examination her pictures are spot on although short of her beauty in person. She is a beautiful lady with a beautiful soul. She is thinking about staying in Denver for a while and I hope she does! Kenni thank you for an outstanding evening! You are a Gem!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-31-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LaurenB
|
|
denverdtcguy |
Denver |
Yes |
116
|
10/7/18 |
Seen on 10/5/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Nice Denver Tech Center hotel
Responded quickly to texts and no issue with booking
very friendly
I am more of a FBSM person but she was so beautiful I wanted to try a quick . . .some kind of massage but without VIP. The pictures . . .well I swear she looks younger in real life than the pictures. Perfect body.
I will note that the services noted options for the non-VIP treatment . . that were not defaulted for me. Everything was safe. Not complaining. I am of two minds of safety. One during it (I wish it wasn't so safe) and one after (I'm glad it was safe)
No complaints - I definitly would love a longer session in the future if she was up for a sensual massage (listed as a service, but don't know if /when she does it)
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Marie
|
|
Newtown1 |
Denver |
Yes |
27
|
10/7/18 |
Review by
Newtown1
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Super toned, super petite spinner who loves what she does. Was great environment and super down to earth. Easy to set up appointment, on time no games, just a great time!
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissAdrianne
|
|
bow-tie guy |
Denver |
Yes |
96
|
10/7/18 |
Seen on 9/11/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Not much in the way of additional insight to share... Beautiful Lady with a great demeanor.
Lovely time... We're lucky to have her here...
A little miscommunication allowed another glimpse of the lady to behold...
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-28-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sas1991
|
|
ClamDaddy |
Denver |
Yes |
49
|
10/7/18 |
Seen on 10/4/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: As advertised! The previous reviews were completely accurate, if you were thinking they were too good to be true.
She was easy to set up with, but a few minutes late. I'm convinced escorts don't own clocks until the 30 minutes is up. She met me at the door with only a silky robe covering her exquisite body. We sat down on the edge of the bed and chatted for a few minutes and shared a drink of Fireball!!! She has a couple of rules which are easy to abide by. After that, let the circus begin....very enthusiastic and willing to please. I'd see her again today if I wasn't worn out from going to town with her. Treat her well and she will repay you in gold.
You're welcome....
Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
jasminewaterss7
|
|
kysersose4 |
Denver |
Yes |
89
|
10/7/18 |
Seen on 9/26/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Good time, very easy to talk to. GFE.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jasmine_xo
|
|
1foru |
Denver |
Yes |
60
|
10/7/18 |
Review by
1foru
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/2/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wanting to meet Jasmine for a while but didn't work out because of the schedules. Finally it happened and the setup was easy and she responds very fast. I was in the area so we could meet at a short notice. It took a while to find the exact location, but she gave me instructions on call. Finally when I saw her, felt why I didn't saw her earlier. She has her limits which I'm comfortable and she gave tight hugs and very vocal all throughout the session. She is not a clock watcher and her complete attention is on me. Overall a great experience. Will see her again.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tina
|
|
EBKAC |
Denver |
Yes |
48
|
10/7/18 |
Review by
EBKAC
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/4/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up and screening was pretty easy. While heading to her place there was a wreck and traffic was horrible. Let her know, and she just said to keep her updated. After a couple texts and a call told her I was still sitting on the freeway. Well it took over an hour to go the 18 miles to her place. She was kind enough to wait it out, so we started about 45 min late. I felt bad, but she was cool about it and just said “shit happens”. She showed me to the room and had me wait for her. Well the French was as good or better than her reviews state. She works hard to please you. Very easy on the eyes and fun to chat with when she is able to talk! Thanks for the patience and flexibility Tina. Can’t wait till next time!
Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NicoletteRose
|
|
Tedt360 |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
10/7/18 |
Review by
Tedt360
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This girl is awesome although she does not provide bbj she’s definitely sensual enthusiastic and fun as hell I had a great time so this was my second visit before about a year or so ago I found her on bp I was happy to have found her again hotter than the pics very pretty a little talkative the damn cbj is sliperrryyyyyyy jeez ha ha she had her ways of making up for no bbj anyways we spent an hour got a lil typsy did a few positions and overall I WILL be back if she’d sit still lol
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|