Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

17451 - 17500 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Cassiebaby Leoaugust Denver Yes 66 9/30/18
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cassie is a real sweetheart, very warm and engaging woman! All activities performed well be sure to check out those big beautiful green eyes during Cbj! She is not gfe but it didn't take away from a great time! Come see this California treat!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
XXX Kat wreckedred Denver Yes 67 9/30/18
Review by wreckedred (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great experience - thank you Kat. 10/10 setup, communication, incall, skills, attitude. 11/10 human being. Don't hesitate, super fun person with some edge and a cool personality. Will repeat.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lizaliciousLiz 69 lick Denver Yes 41 9/30/18
Review by 69 lick (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/18
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I recently had the pleasure of a date with Liz at her new apartment in Denver. She is a beautiful, sensual, erotic, playful, intelligent and very naughty provider that has decided to make Denver her new home. She is formerly from California, but has now decided to stay in the Denver area. My entire time with her was exciting and full of everything the other reviewers have stated. Her place is safe and clean and she even offered me a glass of wine in her kitchen before we started. We chatted a bit on many subjects and then she asked if I wanted to start our play time. Man, what a body this lady has! I agree with previous reviews that her pictures don't do her justice! She is an older MILF that is probably around 50, but you'd never know it by her looks or actions. I've had many disappointing dates with much younger ladies that I regretted. I can promise you that you will not experience any regrets with Liz. She is very open minded and not a clock watcher at all. She truly enjoys her time with us and knows how to please. Do yourself a favor and go see this perfect gem of a provider and enjoy what the rest of us already have. Please treat her right so she will stay in the Denver area.


Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jewel Davidson Peter Griffin Denver No Show 46 9/30/18
Review by Peter Griffin (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So heres’s the deal. I have seen Jewel many times in the past year and a half to two years. Back in April I texted her to check availability and she responded that she could make it but about an hour later than I said I can do. So I told her that wouldn’t work and I would try again another day. She flaked and texted back at the suggested time she offered to ask if I was coming. I explained I already told her that wouldn’t work. No response to that. I tried to set up another appointment the next month and she sent me to an address and when I arrived and called, she sent me to get her an energy drink. Not a huge deal, returned with it and called back. She went schizo on me and told me never to call her again because I stood her up the month before and she was getting me back by wasting 2 hours of driving around. So I wrote a review in April and walked away from her. She then proceeds to PM me on here asking for another chance because of the NO review recommendation. I PMd her back reluctantly agreeing. We set a day, time, today in the DTC and I got there and called and PMd. No response, waited 30 minutes and called another time. No response. Now I know from having seen her she is older and quite scatter brained but had always had a good time despite the scheduling headaches. No more. I’m done. Be warned.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
REBUTTAL:

this misunderstanding I was not aware that you were typing on mail here usually I just use text.so had no idea that you wanted the 9 am appt you never confirmed therefore we were never scheduled .now to address the comment that you made i I feel it was unnecessary and disrespectful.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KaitlynKnight xgen2008 Denver Yes 41 9/30/18
Review by xgen2008 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is so amazing and gets better every time I see her which in now many times. She's is the cutest perfect spinner and I personally wouldn't change a thing. I did 1.5 hr That amount of time for me is perfect for me to relax and enjoy, though I'm sure more would be even better. She is on the shy, quiet side but she happily takes all my suggestions. If you can only enjoy a girl who is total take charge she might not be fore you but if you're happy to explain what you like then she's perfect.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sas1991 xgen2008 Boulder Yes 49 9/30/18
Review by xgen2008 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was great and I enjoyed all the GFE aspects of our meeting. I'd see her again. She is easy going and really gets into the session. We cuddled afterwards and had a nice chat. I hope she returns.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kali Sensual Reiki itsjustsean Denver Yes 101 9/30/18
Review by itsjustsean (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow wow wow. I Had a great time with Kali. I'm not one to go in to details, but I definitely return. She is just an awesome lady.


Age: 53 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan-5196 ForeverACowboy Denver Yes 53 9/30/18
Review by ForeverACowboy (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an appointment cancel on me, I contacted Megan thru text messages. Communication was great and she accepted my visit on short notice. Megan is a very sweet lady. Incall is safe and spotless. I received an emergency person call at the very beginning of the session, Megan was very understanding and let me handle the issue. Activities were enjoyed by both of us. I would defiantly recommend her. Treat her nice and you’ll be rewarded. Looking forward to another visit with Megan.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne Mr.Pink Denver Yes 96 9/30/18
Review by Mr.Pink (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that’s best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes.... Adrianne has got the most beautiful green eyes, and a smoking hot body. It's been awhile since i'd seen her, but she remembered some small details about me which made me feel wonderful. See her if you get a chance, she's a special lady.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sabina firewire82 Denver So-So 10 9/30/18
Review by firewire82 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Sabina was a nice and friendly to talk to, unfortunately the service sucked, I know YMMV. She has had a lot of bad things that have been going in her life. On my way to see her, she asked me to stop and pick up two packs of cigarettes and lottery tickets. Something told me not to go through with it, but I didn’t listen to myself. Arrived at her place she meet me outside, her pictures are her but old, five or more years old. Started off with a little bit of Utf then little daty, then on to 3g experience. We sat there talking for a bit and about her artwork showed me pictures of her work, half way into talking she had to go outside to see someone. We talked a little bit more then went into round two. I was very disappointed and had a lot of regrets, I will not be returning. I hope she can get her life together.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-22-24
REBUTTAL:

So first of all...if that was really his experience then why did I get a text minutes after he left saying..."Thank you for the amazing time, you are a very beautiful interesting woman inside and out. I enjoyed spending time with you and talking. Don't forget about me because I hit you up about your artwork you're very talented"...(copy and pasted can provide proof) second he says that I'm triple G (good, giving, and game) which is a good thing...the opposite/negative being triple S. And third if he had a problem buying cigarettes and scratch tickets he could have not done it. And last I had to go outside during our call because he was an hour late to ours and so during our call my next appointment showed up who only spoke Spanish so I then had to go outside to explain to him I had to reschedule cuz it was a thousand times easier than trying to do it over the phone if he would've been an hour late I wouldn't have had to go outside. And also if my life is such a mess then how did I just get out of hotels and move into a brand new apartment that is least in my name 2 days before he showed up. I'm just saying this review is completely bogus. At no point during our call did I get any Vibe or inclination that he was unhappy or unpleased anyway so this review was quite a shock when the experience was the complete opposite)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sunny94 Maxman45 Denver Yes 2 9/30/18
Review by Maxman45 (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Much prettier than her pics. Total sweetheart, activities performed with enthusiasm. Nice curves, firm where needed. Will repeat.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana 1foru Denver Yes 158 9/30/18
Review by 1foru (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time and she keeps the conversation going while working on you. She has taken care of all the pains. Definitely recommend her session.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Foxieday TFireCat Denver Yes 3 9/29/18
Review by TFireCat (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have texted her, and she responded very fast. Her location was nearby so I decided to stop on by and she was amazing. She is somewhat new and is very cute and nice. The visit was not rushed and I am definitely wanting to see her again.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DottiDot timesnewroman Denver Yes 31 9/29/18
Review by timesnewroman (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dot is a beautiful young woman. Met her at the incall in DTC, not the nicest hotel but one kiss from her put me at ease. She loves to please. Her utf skills are amazing and the reverse cg is enough to make you explode


Age: 21 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaykay qarellano Denver Yes 25 9/29/18
Review by qarellano (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kay was simply wonderful! What a treat she was. Very personable and cute as a button. Gorgeous eyes! All activities were performed to expectation and I left very satisfied. I adore this little munchkin! Do yourself a favor, boys, give her a try. You won't be disappointed.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jewel Davidson irishpleaser Denver Yes 46 9/29/18
Review by irishpleaser (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wonderful woman who brings excitement and energy to every encounter. Always smiling which I like. Great looks and body to match. Has some toys that she likes, if u agree. Just a great "lunch"! She's trying split time between north and south in the future. Thanks jewel


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme crotchrocket90 Denver No Show 94 9/29/18
Review by crotchrocket90 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Texted with her earlier today to see up a time. She tells me where to go to text her about 15 Minutes before appointment. No response. For 30 minutes. I finally gave up and left. Waste of time.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shannon Starr jrsmith71 Denver Yes 25 9/29/18
Review by jrsmith71 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures

Experience Description: Had a very relaxing time with Shannon. Easy set up and very easy on the eyes. This was my first time seeing Shannon and she made it feel like we have seen each other for many years. Will be seeing her again


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-36-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CassieCorrea Vman25 Denver Yes 23 9/29/18
Review by Vman25 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just left Cassie. When we talk about having an experience with meeting a good provider, she hits the mark. Her beauty is truly in her kindness. She definitely is a free spirit and I would recommend anyone to pay her a visit. By the way, the view from the back is great!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-30-50
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leena_rose Medwards Fort Collins Yes 40 9/29/18
Review by Medwards (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great visit, after a few times trying to schedule and not being able to make it happen she changed her plans to accommodate my timeframe. Had a blast she is definitely the girl in her pictures. I’ll be seeing her again sometime soon!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DottiDot new2hobbying Denver Yes 31 9/29/18
Review by new2hobbying (77 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dotti has been on my list for a while and just could not catch her at the right time until recently. She has a sweet personality and is fun to talk with. We kind of got caught up talking instead of playing. She is absolutely the girl In the pictures. The ones with the purple highlights would be the most recent. She is very thin with a beautiful shape. Our private time was enjoyable and like always YMMV. She is more of a night owl and she is trying to improve her communication skills. Thanks for seeing me Dotti


Age: 21 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn of Aurora davvy82 Denver Yes 70 9/29/18
Review by davvy82 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/2/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I seen Autumn a few times and she never disappoints, fbsm is amazing and the flip leaves me wanting to come back. Her in call is nice and clean with a nice table for you, she even gets you a nice warm towel at the end. AUTUMN IS AMAZING


Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chrissy Just Another Guy Denver Yes 43 9/29/18
Review by Just Another Guy (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had Chrissy on my "favorites" list for some time, and I was happy to see this lovely lady offer in-call for a limited time, so I took advantage of it. We had a great time! She is cute, funny, sweet and damned sexy. Very enthusiastic about giving and receiving. Highly recommended.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
E.J.England Barney_R-8817 Denver Yes 12 9/29/18
Review by Barney_R-8817 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very nice! Pleasant lady, clean, enthusiastic, and very pretty. She answered; the door with a.big smile on her face and it only got better.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 46DDD+-40-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexiKenni Maxman45 Denver Yes 25 9/29/18
Review by Maxman45 (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time, she’s very friendly, down to earth and was totally into the session from the very beginning. Had me wishing I had booked a longer session after the first few mins. All activities performed with enthusiasm and she has a set of boobs to die for. Pics are accurate, will definitely repeat. Treat her right.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-32-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KaitlynKnight wolf Denver Yes 41 9/29/18
Review by wolf (82 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Thks kk x ur time. Not to much details, Just had very good time:)


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kassie-5608 Thecoach Colorado Springs Yes 15 9/29/18
Review by Thecoach (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great communication and a total surprise she was ready before our schedule time and text me she was ready WOW that was impressive!! Kassie is a great young lady new but with a great attitude and a desire to please! She is open and honest, with a desire to please and enjoy the moment. We chatted before and after. Gentlemen give her a call and enjoy the moments with her. You will both be glad you did


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Unicorn92 pakrat Denver Yes 58 9/29/18
Review by pakrat (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: With past reviews spot on, and at the risk of being repetitive, my time with Dana was spectacular!!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Valentina Sanchez nzk9bmf Denver Yes 85 9/29/18
Review by nzk9bmf (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with Valentina at here incall had a great time everything done with perfection. Ty


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CassidySweets Mike940370 Denver Yes 4 9/29/18
Review by Mike940370 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cassidy was very nice and had a safe clean incall location. She's really little, I'm sure she'd be a great spinner. I just had time and went to see her for a quick visit and I got just what I went for. I hope to see her again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-22-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa logan-4633 Foghorn1960 Denver Yes 146 9/29/18
Review by Foghorn1960 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow!!!! Lisa was totally into everything and I was totally into Lisa. What a amazing girl!!!!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
luna5654303 Thumpurr Denver Yes 20 9/29/18
Review by Thumpurr (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an exceptionally amazing time with Luna. Met her at her clean private incall for an hour session. She has an amazing body and knows how to use it in incredible ways. Started off face down and recieved a CMT quality massage but a strategically placed mirror kept me from actually laying my head down. Some light teasing while face down evolved to me flipping over for some incredible fun! She seemed to have enjoyed it as much as I did. I will definitely repeat!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 29D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexysasha361-BANNED Kolorado Denver No 1 9/29/18
Review by Kolorado (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Greeted at the door with "Hi" No smile,was not happy to see me. Had a cover in her hands with in minutes. So-so cbj then two positions. No foreplay. Total 3G. Bigger than most of her pics. Would not re-peat.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Slave Guinevere necojr Yes 1 9/28/18
Review by necojr (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: In-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting this beautiful woman while on business in San Antonio and she is truly remarkable. From the moment that she walked in the door till the time that she left, she was engaged and energetic. She is very intelligent and I could talk to her for days. I don't review often, but this appointment stood out as one of my favorite. I would like her to include Denver when she is touring so everyone can get to know her. She is well reviewed on Eccie. Look her up, she is wonderful and maybe we can get her to come visit us. She is a true sweetheart!


Age: 46 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani Panti Mickey69 Boulder Yes 60 9/28/18
Review by Mickey69 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up with Dani was easy with some light screening. Texted her in the morning and set up an appointment for the same afternoon. I was completely taken back by this woman's Beauty, her pics are great. But she is even more Stunning in person!! Very Sweet and down to earth, she has a very calming vibe about her. Great Massage and the flip was Amazing, as I got the pleasure of having her absolutely perfect Breasts practically right in my face the entire time! Thank you so much Dani for a Great session!! I will be back soon!! Run Gentleman don't walk to catch this rare treat of a Woman!!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan-5196 Artnerd Denver Yes 53 9/28/18
Review by Artnerd (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Megan on a short notice after another provider no showed. After a few quick messages a time was set and I was on my way within the hour. When I arrived at her very nice clean location I was greeted with a great hug and good conversation that made me feel comfortable. She was very cute in the outfit and is even more beautiful in person with her great hair and amazing body. We took our time and she didn’t rush at all. After the great time we sat and talked a bit more before I left feeling great. I will definitely see her again soon.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose Vulcanrider Denver Yes 121 9/28/18
Review by Vulcanrider (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Cali for the first of many times. He had some difficulty arranging our schedules but so glad we got it worked out. She is amazing. Easy going and a pleasure to talk to. We chatted briefly when I arrived. We got started and it was like being with an old girlfriend. It was a great time, one I plan to repeat. Thanks Cali!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annalise Anjou Goodsport79 Denver Yes 62 9/28/18
Review by Goodsport79 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an amazing time. I was a bit nervous but Annalise is so sweet, hot, and classy that made for such an exciting time that I can't stop thinking about it. I only made it through a few menu items. I was totally satisfied at the time but I am definitely gonna need to go back for more. She is also funny. While dressing she picked up her panties and asked me if they were mine. Xoxo


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana Anthony68303 Denver Yes 111 9/28/18
Review by Anthony68303 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It was an excellent session from start to finish, her body is wonderful in every kind of way. That ass is to die for, can’t wait to see her again


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Lynn Lee Hassen719 Denver Yes 71 9/28/18
Review by Hassen719 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kristi was a delight. Very real, genuine and down to earth. Though she hides her face in pics she is drop dead beautiful. For a high end provider, service and skills were better than expected. Her kisses, touch and movements will have you wanting more. A+ here, thanks Kristi and look forward to your return!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine_xo MilesSona102 Denver Yes 60 9/28/18
Review by MilesSona102 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an outstanding session! Incall was very nice. Face-body-personality! Talk about cutie with a booty.She left me speechless. I love what you do. It’s unfortunate that you won’t be staying so guys you need to put her on your to do list. Thank you jasmine


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Valentina Sanchez monsoon16 Denver Yes 85 9/28/18
Review by monsoon16 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The best provider I've seen by far. She is beautiful, sexy, sweet and very direct. Seen her 3 times now each one was worth it so go see her she is a real gem.


Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Sky JustAnotherGuy Denver Yes 78 9/28/18
Review by JustAnotherGuy (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with her. Setup was easy with good communication. She's pretty amazing fellas. If you are lucky enough to book an appointment with this young lady you will be very happy. She is low-volume which I prefer yet, undeniable skill and attentiveness. Can't wait to repeat. Ty


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SummerPink Endgame19 Denver Yes 21 9/28/18
Review by Endgame19 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Summer was a delight, great conversation, beautiful, petite, and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I do believe she enjoyed our time together as much as I did. She's very energetic and incredibly capable. I'd highly recommend enjoying her company, she was everything I was hoping for and more. Thanks Summer, see you again soon!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah-6314 Jaistu Denver Yes 66 9/28/18
Review by Jaistu (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Savannah today after a bit of texting back and forth. She is very much the girls in the pics and very very hot. She was a lot of fun i just wish i could of seen her longer. Very FTF. Go see her before shes gone!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Claire00000 fearandloathing Denver Yes 4 9/28/18
Review by fearandloathing (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely amazing. When someone enjoys what they do, it shows. For Claire, an inviting, empathetic, and sweet person, it definitely showed. She made me feel both comfortable and confident. Not an easy task by any means, but she nailed it. I will be seeing her again... and soon.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 31-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne scottiep33 Denver Yes 96 9/28/18
Review by scottiep33 (46 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Miss Adrianne is absolutely amazing. I found myself doing things with her that I've never done with any providers. She's definitely an A-list talent, and I know I'll be seeing her again very soon.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HollyAmory golightnow18 Denver Yes 16 9/28/18
Review by golightnow18 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a fun time with Holly! The first time I see someone I’m a bit nervous, but she quickly put me at ease. Though I asked her only shortly before our appointment to wear lingerie and thigh highs, she gladly accommodated me. She showed her excellent skills to start us off. I’m not one to go into details, but I had a great time with her. She has one of best pair I’ve ever seen and delighted in playing with them. She’s fun to talk to, very energetic, beautiful and true to her pictures. Highly recommend and I look forward to seeing her again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Veronica Amaris Germantownjofun Denver Yes 3 9/28/18
Review by Germantownjofun (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing GFE experience! Lovely girl, cuter than her pictures met me at the door in sexy lingerie. After a DFK, nice convo it was off to the shower. More kissing and chat then it was off with her lingerie and some amazing BBBJ. I held off my pop and returned the favor with enthusiastic DATY. Gentle FIV and FIA is on the menu, but be a gentleman and the rewards she gives are worth it with encouraging moans strokes and slurps. More DATY and she squirted big time! Amazing. She offered more BBBJ with an option for CIM, but I had to have that pussy. On went the cover and amazing CG, doggy. Finally popped in the bag MISH style as I kissed her deeply and felt her groans of exstasy shudder through our bodies. Offered MSOG, but I had to leave. Cleanup, some more kissing and I was off walking on clouds. She also offers Domme sessions and I can’t wait to explore her dark side!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-42-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MelindaKae MrAtomic Denver Yes 13 9/28/18
Review by MrAtomic (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a very good time with MelindaKae with this makeup session for a missed session previously. Good covered tight everything. She's quite friendly and willing to please. Incall is safe and clean. MrA


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: