Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

17601 - 17650 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
jasminewaterss7 crazyb Denver Yes 89 9/21/18
Review by crazyb (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of seeing Jasmine today. Hands down she is a wonderful therapist. I spent 90 min being the center of her attention. She says she loves to please and that she did. Great to talk to a smart lady. We talked about many topics and was surprised how fast time went by. Thanks Jasmine


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
luna5654303 Juskiddng Denver No Show 20 9/21/18
Review by Juskiddng (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I text Luna around 12:30 to see if she was available for a short notice appointment and after some back and forth we agreed on 4:00pm. She sent me her location information. I sent a text when I was on my way and another text when I had arrived. Waited about 10 min. and sent a 3rd text...waited another 10 min. and sent a 4th text. Finally gave up and left about 20 min. after the appointment start time. At this point I have not heard from her but noticed that she posted again the morning after. I understand that things come up and I truly hope that she is ok, but a quick heads up that she won't be able to make it would have been nice.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 29D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana KillemWithKindness2092 Denver Yes 111 9/21/18
Review by KillemWithKindness2092 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say other than Roxy is amazing! She has an amazing body and a sweet personality to match. Communication was very easy through text. I actually saw her twice in the same weekend, that's how great she is. She's not GFE but she is still very fun. I will most definitely repeat!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos Hulk Denver Yes 112 9/21/18
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Jos many times and this was yet another wonderful experience. She is an absolutely gorgeous girl, tall and sexy looking, a Sofia Vergara body without the obnoxious thick accent in her voice. She totally mesmerizes you with her eyes and her body language, very seductive! She is quite fun and energetic, a great kisser, and you will leave with a big smile on your face. All activities are always top notch and performed enthusiastically. I will definitely be back for many more repeat visits as long as she will have me :)


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amberscobee1 Kingpinboss45 Colorado Springs Yes 1 9/21/18
Review by Kingpinboss45 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/18
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She saw me or short notice which was cool. Very sexy body. The view from behind was great. Nice an soft. Didn't talk much but we both enjoyed the time together.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-34-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina Drego Denver Yes 145 9/21/18
Review by Drego (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'd been waiting for my schedule to mesh with Carolina's for some time. Finally got together and she didn't disappoint. Fun, willing and tight body. I'll definitely repeat. Second time is always better.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure CmdrData-1 Denver Yes 133 9/21/18
Review by CmdrData-1 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve seen Amber several times. She is a real sweetheart. I love her kisses and sweet UTF. Her 38DDD’s with pierced nipples are a breast-man’s paradise. CG is my favorite for obvious reasons!! She is very open-minded but I get the feeling that she is a “get what you give” lady and if you treat her right you will be very nicely rewarded. If you are not a fan of driving up north (like me) she does try to visit the DTC once a month. I highly recommend that you go see Amber. You will not be disappointed!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilyfishbubbles stephen1 Denver Yes 20 9/21/18
Review by stephen1 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A mind blowing experience! First time trying nuru and all I can say is.. wow! Her reviews are spot on. Highly recommend you try it.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lauren Mills fearandloathing Denver So-So 2 9/21/18
Review by fearandloathing (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very disappointing. As always, I’m very nice and professional from first contact through to the end of the session. This case was no different. I cannot say that was reciprocated at any point. Lauren and her scheduler both don’t like CO and it shows. After a half hour I decided to leave. She looked just like her pics. Attractive. And she was accommodating, but very mechanical and not at all into it. If that’s your thing, go for it. If I could go back in time, I wouldn’t.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DevonDebauchery Phil-anderer Denver Yes 123 9/21/18
Review by Phil-anderer (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/18
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WONDERFUL kisser. Very much GFE, and super cool to hang with. No details, but suffice it to say that I have been a lucky man here in Denver. :) See her with complete confidence. Super hot.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Morgantruly702 Tom33 Denver Yes 31 9/21/18
Review by Tom33 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Morgan while she was visiting a few weeks ago. Smooth set up and I was on my way to see this gorgeous girl! Wow, I was excited as soon as I saw her. That body is heaven, and her boobs are to die for! I'll be seeing her when she visits again.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana MtnWood Denver Yes 111 9/21/18
Review by MtnWood (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Miss Roxy at her nice clean incall. I was running a little late for our appointment and let her know. Her communication was great and she was gracious enough to wait on me. She is a beautiful combination of exotic and cute. Roxy’s figure is better than advertised and her skills are phenomenal. Thank you Miss Roxy for a great experience.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Love OffShoreWind Denver Yes 32 9/20/18
Review by OffShoreWind (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with her for an hour earlier and it was great! She is very sweet, easy going, fun to be around. Like all the others have already stated, She is very accommodating. Definitely recommend seeing her if you get a chance.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BeautifullyBroken light kisser Denver Yes 19 9/20/18
Review by light kisser (49 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a chance to see Nikki and I'm glad I did. She is very attractive and has an amazing body. Her ass was one of the best I've seen. She is not GFE(no kissing) but time with her was a lot of fun. UTF, FIA, FIV, DATY, K9 and moaning. She made sure you knew you weren't the only one enjoying. I highly recommend!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aurora_Mae gizmo86 Denver Yes 8 9/20/18
Review by gizmo86 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Beautiful girl, and an overall great experience! All services were performed beyond my expectations. I highly recommend her!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexa-4988 robmit69 Denver Yes 37 9/20/18
Review by robmit69 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Beautiful tiny girl. Pictures don't do her justice. Down to earth. Greeted me at the door with a hug. Talked a little. And then had some fun. I'll leave that up to your imagination. Hopefully I will see you again. As soon as possible. Thank you for a great time Alexa.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
XXX Kat Jaistu Fort Collins So-So 67 9/20/18
Review by Jaistu (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/18
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: See previous review of provider. She was not my cup tea, however i will say all typical activitiea were performed. Mechanical, However she did not rush me at any time, we just didnt click. I wont see her again but if youve been curious check her out.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-26-34
REBUTTAL:

Oh no sweetheart! I am so sorry that you did not have a good time.l I feel so bad I wish that you would have said something to me during our session and I would have definitely made it better. I wish that you would give me an opportunity to please make it up to you. Again I do apologize because that is not like me at all I love having fun and playing


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Peyten Carter Sinfulman Las Vegas Yes 13 9/19/18
Review by Sinfulman (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I went to Peyton when another provider no showed. Peyton was amazing! She is gorgeous, kind, and likes what she does. She didn't rush anything, and we had a great time! I would highly suggest seeing her!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DaintyDarling Danboss373 Denver Yes 61 9/20/18
Review by Danboss373 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This woman is amazing. She was more than accommodating especially on such short notice. Had to adjust schedule but she was totally okay with it. She is great at what she does. I strongly suggest this one boys!!!!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana cojeepguy Denver Yes 158 9/20/18
Review by cojeepguy (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Got me in on a same day appointment. Screens for safety. Massage was awesome and spent extra time on my sore spots. Top notch service!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega Boredandhorny Denver Yes 71 9/20/18
Review by Boredandhorny (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. I met with Kay and Kat and was not disappointed at all. These ladies are all about you. They like to start things off with a little game and I can guarantee you will win. Will definitely see them again.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Boredandhorny Denver Yes 103 9/20/18
Review by Boredandhorny (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. I met with Kay and Kat and was not disappointed at all. These ladies are all about you. They like to start things off with a little game and I can guarantee you will win. Will definitely see them again.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
dartsrusco LostTexan Colorado Springs Yes 39 9/20/18
Review by LostTexan (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nothing more I can say that the last reviewer didn't say. WOW! Will be coming back for more!


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissSky Mature_gentleman Boulder Yes 31 9/20/18
Review by Mature_gentleman (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/18
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve seen beautiful sky a couple times now and it’s refreshing to be with such a cute sincere girl . She keeps herself clean and is easy to talk to . We seem to hit it off and work well together. If you like super cute blondes with a great attitude and body then sky is for you . See you soon baby ????


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Deedeelove5150 nightfun121 Colorado Springs Yes 12 9/20/18
Review by nightfun121 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After wanting to get together with DeeDee for some time, our schedules worked out and I had an absolute blast with her yesterday at her hotel room. From the moment she opened the door in short shorts and a t-shirt, her attitude was positive and good, giving, and game. We quickly undressed and let each other know what things we enjoyed sexually and then got to it. DeeDee happily took my cock into her mouth and expertly licked and sucked until I was ready to cum which I did all over her pert tits. Following that she laid back and spread her nice creamy thighs and encouraged me to go down on her deliciously full pussy which I happily did. DeeDee really seemed to get off on this and was more than game to flip over so I could eat her pussy and ass out from the back. God I'm getting hard from just remembering burying my face between her sexy, round ass cheeks and licking until my heart's content. This was followed with mutual masturbation until I came once again and then I was on my way. Never once did DeeDee check her phone or attempt to rush me. She's an absolute superstar and I'm looking forward to getting together with her again.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BeautifullyBroken Anthony68303 Denver Yes 19 9/20/18
Review by Anthony68303 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It was a good session, started off with BBBJ and then the cover went on for doggy. She was super super tight!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Layne Jane denverdtcguy Denver Yes 45 9/20/18
Review by denverdtcguy (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Clean apartment with two cats. 1hr nuru massage. Massage on the back met my expectations for a Nuru (with body slides). Massage on front was with hands only but very sensual. Very nice conversation


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie SnowStorm Yes 140 9/20/18
Review by SnowStorm (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/18
Time: 30 min Location: In-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Really bubbly/nice girl with top skills. She is good at everything she does.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey Linnea hossoh San Diego Yes 61 9/19/18
Review by hossoh (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/18
Time: 1 hr Location: San DiegoIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have Aubrey twice - pre boob enhancements and after. Both were phenominal. She is pretty in the face, great body, carries herself with class and poise, and delivers. I can't recommend her enough.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MERC HH CBam303 Denver No 47 9/20/18
Review by CBam303 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: It's hard to tell if her pictures are just old or fakes but I can say that she in my opinion doesn't look like her pics. This is the second time this kind of thing has happen. Guys give all these positive reviews and you think everything is good. I'm really disappointed, we need to do a better job and realize that ppl actually make decisions based off your review...


Age: 53 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RyanLikesIt Back4more Boulder No 12 9/20/18
Review by Back4more (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/29/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have never written a negative review before, there's never been a reason to. But what happened today should be a warning to the rest of you that providers do not always show respect for us, very unfortunately! After finally arriving at Ryan's nice location, she offered a water or soda. We then headed upstairs. While Ryan and I were both getting completely Comfortable , she tells me it's that time of month for her so there will be no Dining today!!! What (sound of screeching brakes and disbelief). This is a fact that should have been pointed out to me before I arrived. There was ample opportunity. I decided to stay and make the best of it. Even though her skills are good, it doesn't give her an excuse, and the joy for me was lost in the total lack of respect. But the real killer was the pungent odor from her current condition I received when I was behind her. OMG? I quickly suggested we switch back over for more oral work, even lending a hand to get the visit done sooner. Finally, we were done and I was ready to leave, just halfway through my hour appointment. Since we ended so early she offered to make it up next time. But there won't be a next time. Gents, avoid this one, something is wrong when a host won't show enough respect for you to take a couple days off, and reschedule for another day.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine_xo Apple90 Denver Yes 60 9/20/18
Review by Apple90 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Excellent communicator, safe, very dte and real makes for great companionship. Highly recommend!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tilia.Hausler eajsvx Denver Yes 15 9/20/18
Review by eajsvx (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Tilia greeted me with a big smile and we chatted for awhile and then began kissing. That led to an untranslated BJ and wow, she was amazing! We did lots of different positions but I must say her reverse CG was great because she has such a hot petite ass and she has great moves. Tilia was very acomidating with every new position I asked her to try and we had a lot of fun. Round 2 started much like round 1 but finished with lots of oil and a shot on her nice D cups. What a sexy, hot GFE babe!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana gmz1979 Denver Yes 158 9/20/18
Review by gmz1979 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Sensual Montana at her in call location in dtc ..upscale and very clean location Easy to navigate once u get the instructions. she was a very nice person and she looks gorgeous and sexy Massage was sensual and relaxing and the flip and ending was even better very friendly and her Columbian accent is to die for .. had a relaxing and good time for the entire 90 min session .. will repeat again for sure ..left the session happy and relaxed.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki_Nichole SunshineQ Denver Yes 65 9/20/18
Review by SunshineQ (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Curves in all the right places. Nikki was nice and treated me to a fun experience. She made it a point to make sure I was satisfied and left drained. Don't miss out on seeing her


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke TheFinerThings Denver Yes 112 9/20/18
Review by TheFinerThings (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've read Hunter's reviews and after meeting her today, I could spend hours lookng for something clever or original to say but the best I can come up with is.. "what took me so long to see her?" Hunter answered the door, looking absolutely stunning in a silky low cut white outfit. Her hair and makeup were perfect. The rest of our time together is somewhat of a blur, but as others have mentioned, Hunter is a VERY sensual, highly skilled, sexy, energetic woman...and I feel blessed that she chose to share with me. In her listing she states... "I love giving attention, and showing affection, and being on the receiving end of that makes my day everyday." I can testify to that being 100% true. Gentlemen, run, don't walk and go see Hunter. You can thank me later. And Hunter, thank you again for a morning of passion and fun. I'm happy to be your temporary boyfriend. Can't wait to do it again. (I'll bring the beer.)


Age: 45 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
arisolovely Vman25 Denver Yes 18 9/19/18
Review by Vman25 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I took a chance on this provider. She looked familiar but I was unsure until I met her. When she opened the door and greeted me I knew I had made a good decision. We chatted and got comfortable with each other. The vibe was cool, natural and unrushed. Let’s say when the activities started she was all in. All activities were performed safely. Not GFE. We chatted afterwards and was totally cool. If you’re looking nice, cool, pretty and time to vibe with someone down earth, check this one out. “I hate you” lol


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay JackBNimble4102 Denver Yes 103 9/19/18
Review by JackBNimble4102 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/29/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kay is one of my ATF. Super rare to me in that she looks exactly like her pictures, is very clear and fun to communicate with, and makes sure every visit is catered exactly to what I’m looking for. I’ve met with other really great providers and what makes Kay stand out for me is that each experience is just a little bit better and different so I’m never bored and always left wanting to book a follow up. I’ve seen her multiple times during her last swing through Denver and it was so worth it. If you haven’t already I’d suggest saying hi to Kay.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Love Denver1 Denver Yes 32 9/19/18
Review by Denver1 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Pretty girl and very fun Hope to see her again, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MSOG


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexaPulse fredsp411 Denver Yes 29 9/19/18
Review by fredsp411 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alexa continues to be an all time fav. Very pretty and easy to talk to. Comfortable studio and CMT quality massage. Just the right amount of tease while face down. Full body slide which is really wonderful. Always leave a very happy guy and looking forward to the next time.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke coloradude Denver Yes 112 9/19/18
Review by coloradude (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hunter is hands down one of the most beautiful women you will ever meet, inside and out. It felt like I was reconnecting with a girlfriend from years ago the second I walked into the room. She was dressed in a sexy nightie, and hugged and kissed me deeply as I entered. We shared a beer (or the part I could finish before I couldn't handle not touching her anymore), and then got into some long kissing and the rest of the activities. She genuinely loves doing what she does and genuinely cares about you and your needs to the fullest degree.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega JackBNimble4102 Denver Yes 71 9/19/18
Review by JackBNimble4102 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a fantastic time with Kat from setup to the visit itself. It was very easy to get a hold of Kay and once we had a time she kept in contact with me. I texted when I arrived and she responded right away. With other providers I’ve had to play the 5 - 10 waiting game but Kat got right back to me and gave me very clear instructions including how to avoid the front desk which was awesome. When I knocked she again answered promptly and didn’t strand me in the hallway. She was very welcoming and before we even started I was completely at ease. Honestly she took care of everything and I wouldn’t have had to lift a finger. Her body is impossible not to enjoy and she is a near perfect blend of bad girl and innocent that I found intoxicating. I will always see her when she’s in town probably a couple times. More important than anything else time spent with her is time well spent. Worth an hour vacation any day.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EuropeanHoneyPot Trucker Denver Yes 8 9/19/18
Review by Trucker (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with European Honey Pot! Her in call was nice, she met me on relatively short notice and the conversation flowed nicely. It seems like she has an expansive menu but as always YMMV. I enjoyed everything from the minute I walked through the door until I left. If you are into a BBW you should run to European Honey Pot!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 44DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Luca ColonelAngus Denver Yes 28 9/19/18
Review by ColonelAngus (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted her thru website and then communicated thru email after that. Booked an appt. with her a couple of days out after I passed her screening. Then communicated thru text day of appt. Met at her private incall. Very beautiful and friendly woman. We were both very eager to please each other. Great session. I will visit again.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TrystinTrimble nick.reynolds Denver Yes 58 9/19/18
Review by nick.reynolds (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: An appointment with this great gal is really more of an experience than a session, and I mean that in a good way. She knows exactly what she’s doing and you’ll be thankful you just laid back and followed her lead.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aurora_Mae MiamiMan75 Denver Yes 8 9/19/18
Review by MiamiMan75 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had such a phenomenal time with Aurora. The photos hardly do her any justice, as my jaw dropped when I walked through the door. Her enthusiasm was so sexy and exhilarating to be around, I cannot wait to see her again!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana fedeRicox Denver Yes 111 9/19/18
Review by fedeRicox (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Roxy a couple of times now and all I can say is this girl has mind-blowing assets for days. Pictures are accurate, she is down-to-earth, and definitely have a lovely naughty side that could drive any man nuts. This time around, I texted her and she was very responsive. 20 minutes later, I was at her incall location and was greeted by all these sexy curves. In close proximity, I was immediately hypnotized by her massive tits and perfectly shaped booty. She has a body that exudes lust and the view from behind is out of this world. I had a great visit and don't think will be my last. If you like what you see on her pictures, I believe you will be extremely happy to meet her. She's non-GFE but her sessions are very hot and safe.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ClaireKennedy-BANNED Tony2018 Denver Yes 15 9/19/18
Review by Tony2018 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Claire is an amazing woman. She is a great kisser and immediately puts you are ease upon meeting her. She is the most adorable, cute, intelligent provider I've ever met. She is definitely my ATF and I will be seeing her again, and again, and again...


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenRoXy ECO Leglover Denver Yes 20 9/19/18
Review by ECO Leglover (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have wanted to meet Lauren for awhile and I had seen her listing and decided to requests a meeting. Set-up was quick and friendly. That evening I arrived at her incall at a upscale DTC hotel and was met by a drop-dead gorgeous young lady wearing a black bra and panty set with black thigh highs and heels. I was in Leglover heaven. I'm usually a little resererved when l first meet someone but she made me very comfortable with her wonderful hugs and kisses. Lauren is passionate, sensuous and responsive. She honestly seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did. I always find that so gratifying. Thanks Lauren for the wonderful time we spent together. I can't wait to see you again very soon. You're absolutely amazing.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chloerosexo splguy Denver So-So 6 9/19/18
Review by splguy (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Setup was very easy and decent communication. The pictures of her are very accurate. However the session felt a little 3g to me. Maybe it was our chemistry. YMMV


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: