Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

17651 - 17700 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Calik8 mcmtl Denver Yes 24 9/19/18
Review by mcmtl (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Cali twice now, and she's a sweetheart with a very open menu. Definitely recommend.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix Savoir Faire Boulder Yes 156 9/18/18
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have had Ms Maggie Maddix on my RADAR for a very long time. Because of her location and my work schedule, it has been extremely difficult making things work. This particular day, I had time and I was determined to make it work, well at least on my end that is LOL. I contacted this lovely lady and I went through all the proper steps that we call VERIFICATION. For some reason, I hadn't heard back for a strong CONFIRMATION, so I was about to throw in the towel and call me someone new but all of a sudden, here comes Ms Slow and Easy. LOL, yep she responds and saves the day. She gives me an option of rescheduling for a later time or another day. I chose the later time because I didn't want to let anything deter this PERFECT STORM. Received directions and next thing I know, I was at her beautiful location. As the door opened, there she was with the prettiest red hair, eyes/smile that lit up like a CHRISTMAS tree. As the reviews say, she likes to take things very slow and easily move into whatever is planned for the session. I found myself just looking at her because this woman is a very GORGEOUS sight coupled with a warm Southern accent. Very professional, classy and in my opinion, hauntingly ADDICTING......... Lately I have been on a roll with my attraction towards curvy REDHEADS. Maggie until the next time, take care of yourself and we shall meet again. SAME PLACE, SAME TIME, SAME SESSION..........................P.S. Guys if you are in search of a Professional/Classy/Curvy/Gorgeous/Redhead then look no further, I found her............................I am handing out the Savior Faire Award for TOBs TOP 5 Professional/Classy/Curvy/Gorgeous/Redhead ................................


Age: 32 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JessicaRabbit Myotherboard81 Denver Yes 73 9/18/18
Review by Myotherboard81 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an amazing time with her. She is absolutely gorgeous and definitely matches her pictures. Beautiful face, sexy accent, Huge, perfect breasts and an ass to die for. From cowgirl to finishing lazy doggie...absolutely mind blowing! I will definitely repeat.


Age: 28 Ethnicity: Native American Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Hair Color: Light Brown Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure ecole5555 Denver Yes 133 9/18/18
Review by ecole5555 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/31/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is the 2nd time I seen Amber. Very sensual experience. An absolute sweetheart and will continue seeing her.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angelinaxxy MOHAWK711 Denver Yes 1 9/18/18
Review by MOHAWK711 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: showed up a little late but was the girl in the pics. kind of shy at first but warmed up after talking for a little while. bbbj no cim cfs.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey Linnea marcus1961 Denver Yes 61 9/18/18
Review by marcus1961 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Aubrey is my new favorite provider...absolutely top of the line. She has a smokin' hot body and a very friendly attitude. We had a nice conversation at first and the main event was spectacular, including BBBJ and MSOG. I can't wait until she returns to Denver...I will definitely repeat.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JaydeC V2406 Denver Yes 7 9/18/18
Review by V2406 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jayde was amazing, and the massage and the location was outstanding. Jayde has an incredible body, which I enjoyed a lot. Her pictures are accurate, and you will definitely enjoy your time with her. She is on my favorites list and will see her again. Take care everyone.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Akilah Rose jboose1022 Denver Yes 30 9/18/18
Review by jboose1022 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Akilah is the real deal! She creates an amazing vibe as soon as you walk in the door. Her beauty is mesmerizing, her booty will leave you speechless, her performance is top notch, and her responsiveness is enticing. I highly recommend!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jewelz MOHAWK711 Denver Yes 7 9/18/18
Review by MOHAWK711 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: showed up on time and was very friendly. bbbj and cfs. very cool lady had fun the whole time. some times works with a friend.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Grooming: Bare Breasts: Natural Measurements: N/A-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reina_713 RareFind Denver Yes 5 9/18/18
Review by RareFind (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Time with Reina was a treat. Wonderful personality and enthusiastic provider. Long beautiful hair, beautiful body, love the tattoos. Highly recommend.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LeeTaylor004 Greenlite Denver Yes 47 9/18/18
Review by Greenlite (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Lee several times and she is always very fun. She is one of those girls that does everything she can can to make sure you have a good time. She's really down to earth and easy going. I try to see her whenever she visits. I recommend.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dannielove redcrayon Denver Yes 4 9/18/18
Review by redcrayon (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: spent an hour with dannie and let me just say, wow! if you like a sexy girl with curves, she does not disappoint. be good to her and you’re in for quite a treat!!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ellalynn8989 MOHAWK711 Denver Yes 11 9/18/18
Review by MOHAWK711 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: she agreed to come see me at my hotel if I provided an uber. she showed up and looked just like her pics if not better. great personality everything was covered but awesome.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki_Nichole CBam303 Denver Yes 65 9/18/18
Review by CBam303 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Nikki. She was very nice and accommodating. I was a little worried because she didn't have any reviews but that's because she's new in town. She looks like her pics. Definitely will repeat.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ahriana Love Zaren Denver No Show 1 9/18/18
Review by Zaren (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Texted to schedule with her but she never arrived at the time. She apologized and said she was on her way only to never show up.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aurora_Mae Dontknowname Auburn Yes 8 9/18/18
Review by Dontknowname (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/18
Time: 30 min Location: AuburnIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a wonderful time, was hesitant at first cause the screening but it was so worth it. I highly recommend and will be seeing her again in the future Also she doesn’t have as much rules as others which is a plus :)


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooke-4774 MOHAWK711 Denver Yes 7 9/18/18
Review by MOHAWK711 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is even better looking than her pics. Came to my hotel on short notice and was very nice. everything was covered but awesome. super cool girl.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-29-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SweetDreams wildfisherman Fort Collins Yes 11 9/17/18
Review by wildfisherman (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/18
Time: 15 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Sweetdreams a couple of week ago and I been wanting to write a review, well I finally had the chance. I txt her in the afternoon and she reply faster than I was expecting which is nice since i was already near by and wanted to contact her. We set up a time and when I got there she greeted me with a warm hug and a welcoming smile. She let me in and we staring talking about different topics, we had a great time and connection. Definitely someone to see if you have not. She is really fun and outgoing which is nice this days. Overall experience was amazing!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-36-44
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya Dirtyboyfarmer Denver So-So 119 9/17/18
Review by Dirtyboyfarmer (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Seen Cherry aka Miya for the first time. Agreed on an hour session,but after half hour was over she was in a hurry for our session to end. She said she had some errands to run. Her hair smelled of smoke but used a lot of perfume to cover the body odor of the smoke. Measurements are in accurate as her hips are about a 40 and not 30 as posts. Her waist size is a little bigger also. Pictures seem to be older, but don't know how much older. Activities started off ok at first but after awhile did not seem to be interested Session may have been better if she would have not been in a hurry and into the session. Rating her to other girls I've seen in the hobby I would rate her about a 6. Guys you will have to decide if you want to see her. I want off her great reviews, but maybe things will be different for you.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
REBUTTAL:

Sir #1 I don't smoke. #2 You are absolutely correct, i was in a hurry for the session to be over. Your body oder was absolutely horrendous and i just couldn't take it. As for my pics. If you consider 27 days old out of date...oh well. But 35 reviews say it's you, not me!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VIPDesireMonet Tuscan_SS Denver Yes 5 9/17/18
Review by Tuscan_SS (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! All I can say is Desire is a Stunning Beauty who is sweet, intelligent and definitely knows how to please. She has a charming personality and beautiful smile that put me at ease just as soon as we met. Her skills are off the charts and she really pays attention to your desires. I had an amazing time with Desire, she is a Favorite I will see again!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe stjones1919 Colorado Springs Yes 82 9/17/18
Review by stjones1919 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Zoe was a blast to meet and I will absolutely be back. She looks much better than her pics, imo. In great shape, nice smile (and mouth), amazing eyes, fun personality, passion, sensuality and the skills and enthusiasm to match it. Definitely on my ATF list. but rest assured, she can probably meet your fantasy needs and desires. Enjoy! Zoe, it was a pleasure and can't wait to see you again!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannapdx Todoesprivado Denver Yes 83 9/17/18
Review by Todoesprivado (97 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Savanna was a lot of fun and with her personality and sense of humor made me feel very comfortable from the get go. I saw some reviews stating she was shy but I did not experienced any of that. Beautiful woman inside and out, even though she has some rules I had a great time and I would definitely recommend. Savanna, I hope you consider staying north of Denver on your next visit!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie motojim Denver Yes 140 9/17/18
Review by motojim (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She agreed to accommodate me after other plans fell through. Easy setup and verification, communication was to the point, and no games. Her reviews are accurate and well-deserved. This girl is gorgeous, from head to toe, with a beautiful face and mesmerizing body. She's petite with soft skin, and without exaggeration, her body is like a superhero's, close to perfection--boobs and ass are both perfect, unmatched, perfect hip-to-waist ratio. She is sweet and quiet only at first but highly skillful, enjoys what she does, and converses easily. And as some have mentioned, her voice is dreamy. I highly recommend her as she is beautiful inside and out, a true gem. Thank you!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ellalynn8989 JBalls2001 Denver Yes 11 9/17/18
Review by JBalls2001 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/18
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very cool and enthusiastic gal. I had a great time with her and left very pleased. I do plan to see her again in the future. Highly recommend.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Akilah Rose scottiep33 Denver Yes 30 9/17/18
Review by scottiep33 (46 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: See her with confidence. She is so sexy and sweet, that I wish I had more time so we could've gone longer. 30 mins was a good sample size serving, but an hour is the minimum I would recommend. I basically caught wood again when I gave her a good bye hug. Shes a must see whenever she come back to Denver.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicoleta Hulk Denver Yes 63 9/17/18
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nicoleta is at the top of my all time favorite GFE providers. She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen and one of the most enjoyable personalities I have ever known. She is so down to earth and easy to converse with, very knowledgeable (a Masters degree) but doesn't let that overshadow her persona. When you are with her she makes you feel like you are the most important person in her world and will treat you like you a king. She is tall and slender with curves in all the right places. A very passionate lover who truly understands the meaning of Girl Friend Experience. Soft tender kisses that intensify into DFK and a huge acronym list of fun activities that are all provided with much enthusiasm. Her Russian accent is very seductive especially when combined with some of her bedroom talk. She is quite vocal when you discover activities she likes. I will anxiously look forward to your next visit :)


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau Digs123 Denver Yes 92 9/17/18
Review by Digs123 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fantastic time with her! She’s 100%, and takes great care of you. Massage oils, very feisty! Would definitely recommend.


Age: 48 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ClaireKennedy-BANNED contrails Denver Yes 15 9/17/18
Review by contrails (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely a wonderful time with Claire. She is intelligent and a very interesting woman that is enjoyable to talk to. Pictures are her and she is a very pretty woman. Actually smoking hot! Definetly will repeat.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexxxSimonz fedeRicox Denver Yes 24 9/17/18
Review by fedeRicox (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I texted Alexxx to check those curves out at her incall. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw her sexy curves are so real. I walked into her room following that booty so happily ;-) We got comfortable and chatted for a bit, and the fun began right away. I watched her bent over as she disrobed that fantastic ass. She is wonderful to spend time with and a genuine GFE connection. All activities were performed with lots of enthusiasm. I like women with very high drive for playtime and she is not shy. I'm still thinking about the view and her skills from behind. She is so fun to spend time with. I would definitely see her sexy curves again and would recommend her to anyone who can appreciate shapely, big butts.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane Myotherboard81 Denver Yes 247 9/17/18
Review by Myotherboard81 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely top notch, unforgettable session! Best bbbj I've ever gotten! Finished with some marvelous doggy with dirty talk. Amazing woman! Highly recommend


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lolaababii Turtleman Denver Yes 45 9/17/18
Review by Turtleman (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Lola a few times and she's always a good time but this session was superb. She game me a nice massage, she really gets in there and it's full body which is nice. Alot of providers just rub your back. Then on to some very good utf and bls. Her tounge piercing is awesome and some DT, she also moans real sexily during. Then some cowgirl, with those nice pierced tittys in my face and mouth. The main course was really doggy, her ass is incredible. She's super responsive, and makes it feel like she's loving it as much as you are. I'm unsually pretty sensual but that ass can really take a pounding if needed. I'll see you soon babe! That was amazing


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LilMissyXxX foge_hat Denver Yes 18 9/17/18
Review by foge_hat (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Now I know why she’s so hard to get ahold of. The literal best session I’ve ever had. I don’t know how it could be better either. Missy is very friendly from the start- and generous. I asked for a shower since I had just gotten off work and was presented with a perfect temp already running for me huge shower to indulge with my own soap scented perfect for a man, the pluses and minuses to all the shampoo pointed out (and so damn much to choose from) and the lightest fluffiest towel to dry. Total class and actual generosity like decent peoples show to each other. Right after I sat on the softest bed I’ve felt in decades and in she came (I almost did too). Gorgeous well maintained stylish hair, alluring sashaying hips, dazzling grace, magnificent flat but soft stomach, lovely legs that go for days, charming smile, alluring lips, perfect nips that just won’t quit, pretty-pleasing-splendid-wonderful-elegant-exquisite-radiant-ravishing-resplendent-shapely-refined-simply sublime-transcendent-radical-what makes life magical simply amazing-leaves you in awe of what you’re tasting pussy. There’s nothing to compare with her beauty: supernovas are dim compared to this much radiance. And some-fucking-how she’s not conceited or stand offish just genuinely nice and easy to talk to. It’s a one off miracle that you can have all this in one person. After we talked for a long time she leaned in and started caressing me all over. Every place she touched I felt tension and stress melt away and pure satisfaction spill forth. I moved to touch her and she was very receptive. Never have I felt more inspired or heroic than when I heard her moan and gasp and grasp my hair and keep encouraging me to connect with her on an almost heavenly level. It was pure lust and joy filling every inch of us and I have truely never felt closer to absolute bliss than when I was holding her that close. And I honestly think that’s what she does; she’s actually one of the few people left who want to make others happy. Perfection in every way.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aurora_Mae Alan2157 Denver Yes 8 9/17/18
Review by Alan2157 (66 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Aurora Mae. Very nice girl. Pictures don't show her face but no disappointment there. She is new but no downside there either. She was accomadating with my requests. I opted for a 15 QV but I'm sure an hour or hh would go by fast. Her rules, for now now saliva on her freshly pierced nipples. ..by the way really nice rack. No island trips (not my thing anyway) and no FSNC. I think she will do well. The only thing that I can be critical about is her body type should be average or curvy. That reminds me. The veiw in doggy was fantastic. Go see her!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Rae Dirtyboyfarmer Denver Yes 45 9/17/18
Review by Dirtyboyfarmer (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Ashley about three times now. She is an amazing woman. Very beautiful and sexy for sure. Ashley has an awesome personality and cute laugh. All activities were performed with great enthusiasm and energy. Wished she would be here in Colorado all the time. Definitely my favorite one. Guys highly recommend that you see her. You will not be disappointed. Will see her every time she is here.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Barbi Rathanvikram Denver No Show 119 9/16/18
Review by Rathanvikram (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I scheduled a 30min meeting with Barbi and I had to travel at least 30 miles one way to get to her. I reached her place on time and when called or texted she did not respond to me I stayed there for almost 30 min with no response and then she sends me a text that her sister showed up and she will not be able to see me. WTF I had to travel 60 miles for nothing.. I would not recommend her personally cos my experience


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-24-34
REBUTTAL:

As you are blacklisted because of your unacceptable behavior with another lady in the community....I would hope that those who read this understand you should not be considered a reliable source of information...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CaraDay13 timesnewroman Denver Yes 73 9/16/18
Review by timesnewroman (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cara is a wonderful provider. This review is overdue, but she is sweet and sexy. Great conversation and everything done with enthusiasm. I will definitely be back.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Rae timesnewroman Denver Yes 45 9/16/18
Review by timesnewroman (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Pictures do not do her justice, she is amazing in person. Very cuddly and affectionate. Felt like being with an old friend. Will see again when she comes back.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu dantes Denver Yes 152 9/16/18
Review by dantes (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Lulu at her in-call in North Denver. Very attractive Asian with a great spinner body. Very slim! She looks better than her pictures. Massage was ok, but the flip was phenomenal! Very skilled CBJ and HJ. I prefer BBBJ, but this was one of the better CBJs I've ever had!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RubyFox Bluerpho Boulder Yes 88 9/16/18
Review by Bluerpho (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dixie made me feel right at home! I was nervous upon arrival but she quickly he’s the tension. She is amazing and really enjoys what she does. I can’t add anything that hasn’t already been said however she was miraculous. Definitely someone I will see again


Age: 27 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani higolfer808 Denver Yes 162 9/16/18
Review by higolfer808 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been visiting with Karmadasani for the last 5 years, i have seen her while she is pregnant and when she wasn’t. Every time is better than the last, it is going to be a horrible day when she retires. You need to see her before she does you won’t regret it. PM me for details.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Joanna Jaxxx HeteroMetro Auburn Yes 90 9/16/18
Review by HeteroMetro (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/18
Time: 30 min Location: AuburnIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Brief but necessary. Wow. Just wow. Fun, cute, amazingly hot, and very good conversationalist. Enthusiastic in all activities in an energy-filled hottie who is fit, modest, and down-to-earth. Definitely a new ATF and regular whenever possible.


Age: 32 Grooming: Landing Strip Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Hair Color: Blonde Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aurora_Mae SunshineQ Denver Yes 8 9/16/18
Review by SunshineQ (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: When I first saw Aurora I couldn't get over how beautiful her eyes were. We started a with some light touching that led to a fully amazing time. She was amazing and made sure I enjoyed our time together. It was a great time for both of us. I can't want for a other fun experience with her


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Joanna Jaxxx AssLvr Denver Yes 90 9/16/18
Review by AssLvr (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This girl has it all! Brains, looks, attitude, intensity, she will go the extra mile to satisfy. My review is long, long past due. I've been experimenting with other providers quite a bit and find that I'm always comparing them to her.


Age: 32 Grooming: Landing Strip Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Hair Color: Blonde Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn Desire jamestothemax84 Colorado Springs Yes 68 9/16/18
Review by jamestothemax84 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Guys I have to tell you if you want a fantastic massage than you need to see Crystyna. After texting her she got back with me quickly and saw me on Short noticeand at her clean and really nice studio. Requirments our of the way she got to work. Sometimes body rubs are good cause of the finish and sometimes they are good cause of the massage, and sometimes they suck all together. This one was amazing because of both! Phenomenal back massage (at my request) and then the finish...oh my god! Guys when I say she had pretty and intoxicating eyes it is a total understatement. The whole experience was great and I can’t wait to repeat. My only regret is that I couldn’t stay for longer. Thanks so much Crystyna!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie topherbside Denver Yes 140 9/16/18
Review by topherbside (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow I can’t say enough about her so I’ll keep it short. Everything you want with an amazing personality. One of the prettiest girls you’ve ever seen and her skills are out of this world. Going to have to see her every time she visits!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BeautifullyBroken davidmill Denver Yes 19 9/16/18
Review by davidmill (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was impressed by Nikki's new pictures. Easy to schedule and I was impressed by the upscale private incall, very clean and in a safe area. I felt very comfortable knocking on her door. I was greeted by a beautiful, fit young woman with a big smile. I knew I had mad a great choice After introductions and necessitates she led me to a pull out bed and the fun began. After we were both naked, she laid me on my back and teased me to attention. Her UTF was amazing! Very skillful and passionate. She enjoyed giving me pleasure. I asked if I could do the same for her and she gave me a smile and laid on her back. She was already very wet, tasted great and was very responsive as I played with her perfect breasts. After she came a couple of times, she handed me a cover and she mounted me cow girl, very wet & very tight. We tried a couple of more positions until we both finished missionary as our tongues mimicked what was going on between our legs. I cannot begin to recommend her enough. Highly recommended and I will repeat.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Rae seekingOrion Denver Yes 45 9/16/18
Review by seekingOrion (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ashley's smile is what drew me to her. She is a fantastic and beautiful girl. I rode my motorcycle to see her and encountered heavy rain on the way to her upscale hotel. I was soaked and chilled to the bone when I arrived. Ashley met me with a hug and nice kiss. I took a hot shower to warm up. Ashley cuddled with me and warmed me up some more. Ashley lived up to her beautiful pictures and smile. She has a great attitude. It was nice to cuddle and talk with Ashley. I caressed her as we got to know each other. After a bit, Ashley started giving me a BBBJ. I had Ashley switch over into 69 and then into missionary position. We went at it for several enjoyable minutes before I came. Ashley was quite vocal which made the encounter more fun. We talked for quite some time. She absolutely likes football and her Seahawks. I will definitely see Ashley again when I get the chance.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine_xo alo672002 Denver Yes 60 9/16/18
Review by alo672002 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Jasmine on short notice and the experience was excellent! Would see again!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose Back4more Boulder Yes 121 9/16/18
Review by Back4more (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I should head to Vegas to gamble or play the lotto quick, because my last two picks have been real winners, (for what I needed and was looking for). Cali is my new ATF sweet heart, because she treated me like she Was my girlfriend, from the moment I walked in. Wonderful kisser, loves holding, hugging and DFK, my favorite foreplay. She has a body that just wants to be held and kissed. And that's all the details I will share, except to say she tasted wonderful. I'm sure we will see each other again. Ciao Cali.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BeautifullyBroken FlyingTortoise Denver Yes 19 9/16/18
Review by FlyingTortoise (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great experience with Nikki. Set up was relatively painless. It did take a little time to get in, since I got the address, the building and the apt in separate texts. Once inside, it was very relaxed. She has a pretty open menu. I enjoyed some DATO, BBBJ, and DATY. She said she does Greek, but it depends on how she is feeling on that day, so YMMV. The session was unrushed, but she told me she doesn't do MSOG unless you book a multihour session. Over all, it was a great time with a beautiful provider.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: