Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

17351 - 17400 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Lisa Luo Newtown1 Denver Yes 64 10/7/18
Review by Newtown1 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What an experience, Ada is truly the all naturale girl next door. Excellent kisser, outstanding skills. A very pleasant surprise, wonderful gal.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherielynn-BANNED JW12342016 Fort Collins Yes 45 10/7/18
Review by JW12342016 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Although new to TOB, I have been a friend of her's for years. She is beautiful and articulate and sexy as hell! Although I would love to keep her all to myself, I feel compelled to give her an outstanding review. Logistics were efficient and effortless. All I will say about our time together is that she inspired me and fully delivered on her commitments and we achieved our mutual goals. Treat her well, she deserves it. You will not be disappointed!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cass cgrey109 Denver Yes 18 10/7/18
Review by cgrey109 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/4/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So Cass is beautiful, friendly, buxom, sensual... I could go on, but suffice to say she's just all-around wonderful. Starting things of with a massage was heavenly, and the little touches of hospitality at the end were much appreciated. Looking forward to more time together.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Sasha BettyFord Boulder Yes 62 10/6/18
Review by BettyFord (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sasha is wonderful! I feel very fortunate to have seen such great providers recently and Sasha is definitely one of them. She is super chill, extremely easy going with a fantastic attitude and really just a beautiful person. She is sexy, smart, sensual and spiritual - pretty much everything I love in a provider. Her location is super easy and her "space" is very relaxing and sensual. I started off with my nervous babble for some reason and Sasha just went with it and after a bit I found us having some really great conversation - so much so, that I don't feel like I'm quite done talking with her :) Her session is an amazing mix of CMT and soft sensual touch that is a 'must experience'. Definite mind blower and I'll be back to see her for sure.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Marie AdamStevens Denver Yes 27 10/6/18
Review by AdamStevens (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Natalie was all three things I live in a woman, ethnic, petite and GFE. Wonderful YL great skills, great time. Will definitely see her upon her return


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jasminewaterss7 firecracker Denver Yes 89 10/6/18
Review by firecracker (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jasmine is the quintessential upscale provider. She has the personality, the body, the intellect. 90 min of pure bliss! She s attentive to your needs and you're the center of attention for the whole session. I think I found an ATF! I would see her if I were you :)


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg redman19744 Denver Yes 106 10/6/18
Review by redman19744 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I set appointment up via email, a few back and forth and everything checked out. 2 call system when I arrived and up to the room I went. Greeted by a tall lovely lady with a big smile. Services performed with enjoyment for all. Great conversation afterwards like I was hanging out with an old friend. I’m sure a second shot would have been offered but I was spent so I was just content on talking and relaxing with her. Thanks for the good time!!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal Bliss Pika Boulder Yes 65 10/6/18
Review by Pika (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was lucky enough to see Crystal for a FBSM yesterday and all I can say is WOW! First of all she is gorgeous. Her pictures are accurate but don’t really do her beauty justice. As for the experience I would have to say that it was hands down my best experience of FBSM in almost 15 years of the hobby and in fact her massage was more sensual and erotic than many of the GFE experiences I have had. Her screening process is thorough and as some have said her directions to her place were very specific but easy to follow. She is a true gem and please treat her well!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
arisolovely Russell3909 Denver Yes 18 10/6/18
Review by Russell3909 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/4/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Extremely sexy. The mintue I opened the door I was excited af. Cute smile big round booty, sexy eyes. She knows how to please. Every angle is amazing. If shes in town come see her she is worth it. She had a friend there, that hung out in the bathroom but I found it as a turn on, honestly she could have stayed and watched if she wanted too. Best 30 mintues of my stressful week.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee Thawk2 Denver Yes 130 10/6/18
Review by Thawk2 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, this lady had a lot of energy. Great east Denver incall but said she may be looking for a more permanent place in dtc. Beautiful lady as indicated in pics. Experience was high energy and she was very accommodating. Gfe


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Lynn Lee HeteroMetro Denver Yes 71 10/6/18
Review by HeteroMetro (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kristi Lynn is fun, amazingly gorgeous, feels incredible and all views are remarkable from every vantage. Wow. Just cannot wait to revisit when she’s back in town or while still here! Among my new ATF’s. Yes, anything positive someone else said forthwith. I concur entirely.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Blake DeMarco-8036 Denver Yes 46 10/6/18
Review by DeMarco-8036 (101 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/23/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Elle a few times and it always gets better. She and I connect on a some shared hobbies and we always have a great conversation before hand. The intellectual conversations act as foreplay and we know we both are going to have a great time. I met her at a very nice location downtown, said our hellos and caught up on personal life events. She's exactly like her pictures and has an easy going and insatiable appetite for encounters. Enthusiastic and real woman, you'll enjoy your time with her, I'd highly recommend. A true GFE and not to be overlooked.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-29-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl YankeeClipper Denver Yes 143 10/6/18
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had another great experience with Winnie. Set up and communication was very easy. Winnie is gorgeous, smart, funny and definitely wants you to have a great time. DATY was superb aswere all the adult activities. Winnie isn't a clockwatcher and ensures that your visit will be a memorable one. U highly recommend Winie and it's great to see she'll be in CO for a little while.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-27-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Janine bolder1 Denver Yes 16 10/6/18
Review by bolder1 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Janine is a tiny, fit, hot, passionate, sensual & energetic lady. Her stunning appearance far exceeds her photos. She has the body of a 20 year old & the passion & experience you wish a 20 year old possessed. She greeted me with a hot, wet, long slow kiss & it just got better from there. Janine knows how to make you happy. I was at the edge of ecstasy time & time again. An absolute must see! Nothing but perfection!


Age: 45 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tantra Healer BigThicky Boulder So-So 2 10/6/18
Review by BigThicky (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Well, I was surprised to see an ole lady answer the door however I wanted to see what it was all about. The setting was weird for the get go. I should have ran but I endured and hour of oh hum, not even a message. Jerk, jerk, jerk, sorry that guy is in hiding now. See ya, I left. Maybe my expectations were set to high.


Age: 47 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-29-40
REBUTTAL:

My Rebuttal The fact that BigThicky said, he didn't even receive a "message," (I'm assuming he misspelled "massage,") and he said it was all " jerk, jerk, jerk" makes me think that his review was completely "MADE UP," because I always do a half hour of tantalizing Tantra massage during the first part of my 1 hr sessions. There are many types of Tantra Massage. The one that I do is the fastest way I know to help people achieve Full Body Orgasms. All you have to do is lay there and enjoy and keep coming back and you will achieve. My massage unwinds the knots that are blocking the optimal flow of sexual energy through your body. As the energy flow increases in amount and speed, overtime, it becomes a natural occurrence to have Full Body Orgasms. (The amount of time it takes to open up the ability to have Full Body Os varies. Usually it takes several sessions.) I never just "Jerk." I'm am a highly trained Tantra Expert. I do a Tantric Technique to "Learn 2 Last Longer," during the last half hour of my 1 hr session. This technique is magical, sensual, highly erotic and involves instruction. With practice, this technique increases stamina and endurance. (A client reported back to me, that aside from a few refreshment breaks, he had made love for 7 hrs before he released. He had also attained the Tantric male skill of having Full Body Orgasms, without ejaculating. So he had many, many orgasms and was able to keep on going, before he finally released.) "ole lady?" It clearly says in my profile that I am 47, so I don't know why it was such a "surprise" to him, when an older woman answered the door. If age was an issue to him, you would think he would have checked my age in my profile, before he scheduled. Just like racism, sexism, "religionism" and all the other isms.....his review engenders "Age-ism." I would ask The Other Board, that you would please take his review down, as it is incongruent the site policies. . Why can't a 47 y/o woman still be hot! The words that I hear consistently coming out of my clients mouth's: "You're Beautiful," "you are Sooo Sexy," "your skin is so soft," "you're Gorgeous," "I love your body," "you're Stunning!" to name just a few examples of what I hear most often. Why don't I show my face in my pics? I value my anonymity. I have been on National TV twice, as a Tantra Authority and very well may be again. I am an expert in other things as well - Natural Health - Hypnotherapy - and more. I may write books. We all know, the Internet is forever. So showing my face leaves me vulnerable to whatever anyone decides to "MAKE UP" and say about me. "The setting was weird?" I get so many compliments about how nice my living room (the entry way,) looks and smells. And everyone loves my Tantra room with candles, romantic lighting, beautiful music and sensual Tapestries all over the walls. Just stepping into the room..... people relax. Old photos? I have an email with a link to my photo's "in question." The email arrived in my inbox 8/21/2018, 12:51 PM from my photographer, 2 days after our latest shoot. Is less than 2 mos old really "old?" I love what I do and always strive to do my best. Tantra Education and Healing are my vocations. I love helping people achieve heights of Ecstasy and Bliss that they never even imagined were possible! Do you think BigThicky's review was initiated by one of the lady's on this site in order to "eliminate her competition?" Or do you think maybe it's a guy who got pissed off, because he wanted escort services for a Body Rub? (and didn't get what he wanted.) BigThicky, I forgive you. Let Love Reign! Namaste (The Spirit within me, bows to and honors the Spirit within you.) Tantra Healer


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AmandaLove303 Dray57 Denver Yes 67 10/6/18
Review by Dray57 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amanda was a GFE as I learned the term, she is set up in great location made me feel right at home. Amazing body and was very intelligent. I drove from the springs and it was really worth the drive. I would like to see her again if in the area and would recommend to anyone.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adeles-Love jjkkiio Denver Yes 62 10/6/18
Review by jjkkiio (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: fun gfe


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee Jack1984 Denver Yes 130 10/6/18
Review by Jack1984 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After my experience last week, I was doubtful I would have another experience even remotely similar. I saw Delilah’s post and was intrigued by her photos. Setup was a breeze, and she was able to meet me within a couple hours. I was greeted at her upscale hotel room by one of the sexiest little things I’ve seen in a while. Her pictures are spot on, and she has one of the tightest little bodies. The next hour was pure bliss, as she made sure I was completely satisfied. She was open to anything I had asked (within reason of course). Cannot wait to see Miss delilah again, and glad to hear she is a new LOCAL provider. 100% recommend!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal Bliss No One In Particular Boulder Yes 65 10/5/18
Review by No One In Particular (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Decided to try Crystal's Nuru/FS combo as it was something I hadn't tried before, and it was very, very much worth it. Crystal has somewhat strict screening procedures but they were no big deal if you follow her instructions. She then gave very precise instructions, including where to park, for her north Boulder incall. Walking in, we went to the basement where she had a lovely room set up and a cushion on the floor. She applied coconut oil and did an amazing rub/body slide on my back, fully nude. She then begin to lean down and breathe in my ear, and from what I could tell seemed to be enjoying herself rubbing against me. After a while of this she asked if I wanted to flip and I gratefully agreed. She was absolutely amazing, like a college girlfriend is supposed to be but much better and sexier than any I ever had in college. She is excellent at UTF - it was exquisite, like she actually enjoyed what she was doing and wanted me to enjoy it too, the complete antithesis of mechanical. She then asked if I wanted a cover and I quickly agreed. She is undeniably beautiful, but the soft way in which she breathes, kisses you and reacts while atop you in CG or while you are atop her is incredible. She asked me at one point not to stop, but I had to, or things would have been over very, very quickly. I finished on her chest and was spent and indeed in bliss, as her name suggests, and her incall has a nice shower to both freshen up and to wash off the excess oil. All in all, it was an absolutely incredible experience and I will definitely return.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani BitterRage Denver Yes 162 10/5/18
Review by BitterRage (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a little difficulty trying to coordinate our schedules ahead of time, but I was able to pre-book an appointment. Once there, Karma was not only more beautiful than her pictures, but she was incredibly sweet. Starting the session with some conversation and a light massage, she was really able to make me relax and drop my barriers. I left feeling amazing and rejuvinated. I would highly recommend.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aprilfrmokc greyfox Denver Yes 32 10/5/18
Review by greyfox (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: April has the cutest smile, so you can imagine how enjoyable it was getting her non rushed BJ. Doggie was great grabbing her booty to finish off with. Seen her 3 times now, will repeat for sure.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu jaybee Denver Yes 152 10/5/18
Review by jaybee (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Lulu at her hotel, she was very affectionate from the moment I walked in the door. She has beautiful long hair and gentle hands that caressed my entire body. She gives a nice massage, pays attention and catered to all of my needs, and cuddled and talked afterwards. I will see her again when possible.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee lmh253 Denver Yes 130 10/5/18
Review by lmh253 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I texted Delilah and heard back quickly. Set up an appointment for a few hours later after a reference check. Once I got to the room, I was happy to see a beautiful friendly young lady in front of me. Quick intro with some nice LFK. This would be the start of a great session. LFK turned into DFK and the clothes started coming off. Def GFE. I'll repeat.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mila-BP Wyo4FunTime Fort Collins Yes 44 10/5/18
Review by Wyo4FunTime (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Amazing provider. Makes you comfortable from start. Excellent hands for massage. Beyond that, truly nice person. I have seen her before but had not been able to get back to the area. Was as I remembered and better. Truly a special person to meet and know. I could not recommend higher.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe Mustang87 Colorado Springs Yes 82 10/5/18
Review by Mustang87 (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Zoe. Great addition here in the Springs. Communication and set up was easy. She likes to schedule the day before. Texted the room number when I arrived. Looks like her pictures. She was fun to be with and seems to really enjoy what she does.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naomi March JohnPMac0032 Denver Yes 29 10/5/18
Review by JohnPMac0032 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an absolutely incredible time with Naomi! Gorgeous half Columbian/German GFE with an unbelievable body and very sexy lips. I will definitely repeat. Guys please GO see her so she continues to come to Denver...


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kassie HobbyHabbit Denver Rip-Off 33 10/5/18
Review by HobbyHabbit (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Rip-Off Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! Got to the hotel and start off well enough. She looks like her pictures and is a small lady. We chated some, but she was short and not into talking or anything. I went to try to kiss her to get things started, and instead of just turning her head to let me know she doesn't kiss, she pushed me away pretty hard and then started yelling at me saying she does not do that and who am I to think she does. I said ok, I'm sorry. But she continued to berate me, get angry, yell and scream at me. Obviously at that point I wasn't in the mood for anything. I tried to get up and leave, but then she started yelling at me again and threatening me. I tried to walk out, but she started pushing me and stopping me from leaving. So, took care of her and just got out of there as quick as possible. She did have some good reviews prior, and who knows what is going on in her mind and life that she is so touchy and easily set off, but I would just stay away! Stay as far away as you can!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BettyLovely fredsp411 Denver Yes 16 10/5/18
Review by fredsp411 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a truly wonderful fbsm session with Betty. She is very pretty, fun to talk to, and has a figure of a 20 something. Uses a massage table and the massage was very professional. She does not wear much during the session. The finish was spectecular. btw her incall is central Denver.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx HobbesHobbyist Denver Yes 71 10/5/18
Review by HobbesHobbyist (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy set-up with P411. Available on short notice and as I arrived right on time. Pics highly accurate and total GFE. Fun to talk to in-between and enjoys herself as well. LFK/DFK.UTF, MSOG, DATY


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sas1991 Luvs2daty4hrs Denver Yes 49 10/5/18
Review by Luvs2daty4hrs (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What else can I say! Great time, choose 1/2 hr because of schedule. Not a clock watcher. GFE provider. Will see again when I can. Wish she would move to Colorado! Such a sweetheart. ????


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aprilfrmokc anarchy34.5 Denver Rip-Off 32 10/5/18
Review by anarchy34.5 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Rip-Off Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Had scheduled an hour with April and her gf KiKi. Once I got to the room and was knocking on the door I recieved a text asking for me to stop and grab some covers. Now mind you that I am already at the location, and this was after they sent me to the wrong place initially. I walk in and see Kiki standing there naked and April was in the bathroom area. I was supposed to have an hour with the two of them and had a 10 min 3g with kiki. I left a review for her separate of this one as I felt compelled to let others know of how these two scammed me. Rules wont allow me to tell the entire story but if anyone wants to PM me with questions, I'll gladly answer them. The entire time I was there April never left the bathroom area.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa logan-4633 average1 Denver Yes 146 10/5/18
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/29/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a fantasy of getting together again with Lisa to discuss some things. Because of past conversations, setup was easy. Lisa is always a blast to have a talk with. We started by talking about Star Wars and she showed how fond she was of playing with a light saber. She uncovered and displayed incredible technique with her fondness for light saber play. We also covered multiple interpretations of songs like "Ride Captain Ride" and "Eat a Peach". Also covered was a discussion of dogs and that is where our conversation finished. Lisa is an engaging and lovely conversation partner who fully enjoys a variety of topics.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lalababez601 JOHHNYisROTTEN Denver Yes 31 10/5/18
Review by JOHHNYisROTTEN (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lala tore me a new ass. I came to her place and her friend handed me her as a gift. What a gift. As her friend left for a while we move the stripper pole in her basement to a better spot. Let’s just say that’s where the fun begin. I joked that that would make a great video and Wala she handed me my camera. Oh my oh my. We had a blast she’s super fun great personality kick ass body. And for you guys liked twerking. Stanback because Lala’s gonna freaking bounce that ass all over the room. You’ll love it I did but please I don’t really want anyone to know I want to keep this on to myself LOL. Have fun boys.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Piercings: None Measurements: 32C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HollyAmory Socal7 Denver Yes 16 10/5/18
Review by Socal7 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Holly was awesome and I look forward to seeing her again and again and again and again. Beautiful girl with a great body and great personality. She is energetic and eager to make her clients happy. Holly is a keeper and my new ATF. Thank you Holly


Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leonalune Ishmael Boulder Yes 35 10/5/18
Review by Ishmael (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/29/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! This was my second visit with Leona and both were fantastic. She is so full of enthusiasm and energy that the eperience is hard to describe. I can't wait to see her again as I think she plans to work more weekends. It was a totally awesome GFE as defined by Paul Pudenda in a recent review. Everything I could ask for!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-36-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
E.J.England youknowit1033 Denver Yes 12 10/5/18
Review by youknowit1033 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: E.J. is a very attractive woman with a great attitude. If you like big chocolate boobs and ass than you need to see her. She let me try all kinds of different positions so I could see that T&A shake and move...it was awesome! Very easy to talk with and very clean.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 46DDD+-40-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalia Mori Tuscan_SS Denver Yes 14 10/5/18
Review by Tuscan_SS (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Natalia is one of the most AMAZINGLY Beautiful woman on the planet, plus she is sexy as hell. She has a beautiful face and knockout body, and it’s the way answered the door, heels, makeup, hair and outfit that shows she cares about your experience. I was extremely pleased in the ways that she took care of me, and can’t wait until she returns!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sfjademarie greyfox Denver Yes 13 10/4/18
Review by greyfox (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with this cute little Blasian. She is much more prettier then her pictures. Doggie with her was so fun holding onto that onion booty.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina Rancher55 Fort Collins Yes 145 10/4/18
Review by Rancher55 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally met Catalina today. Oh my was it ever a great experience. Total gfe. I highly recommend her. I will be waiting for her to return


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia babalu Denver Yes 87 10/4/18
Review by babalu (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sorry so late ... as advertised, Alexandra is super sweet, easygoing and accommodating. Booking was easy once refs were out of the way ... will look forward to seeing her again soon.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose Tallgerman82 Boulder Yes 121 10/4/18
Review by Tallgerman82 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been seeing Cali for years now and she has been one of the most consistent and enjoyable providers I’ve seen. All of her reviews are accurate and she is a true GFE. She always makes you feel comfortable with her.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissNicoleenCanna gizmo86 Denver Yes 24 10/4/18
Review by gizmo86 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Beautiful and young. I been hobbying for a good number of years now and have seen countless women. She's definitively on the top of the list. All actives were performed with enthusiasm and took a trip to the greek islands. I couldn't recommend seeing her more! I know I will.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SarahLove LostTexan Colorado Springs Yes 68 10/4/18
Review by LostTexan (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow what a wonderful way to start the day. As agreed I brought coffee and some roses, we chatted and then the fun activities began. No rush snuggled afterwards and just chatted it was just a great way to start the day thank you


Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee Bigwillie Denver Yes 130 10/4/18
Review by Bigwillie (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! This girl is going to be a force to recon with. She’s new to the game and ready to make a splash. She’s a true GFE! Great convo to start then on to the main event. Guys she is a must see! My new ATF and look forward to the next encounter. Thank babe!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BeautifullyBroken HaroldOne Denver Yes 19 10/4/18
Review by HaroldOne (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: All I can say is WoW! Nikki was amazing. She has a very safe private incall that was close to me. She truly is a sweetheart but after we got naked she was a tiger. She was not just going through the motions, I could tell that she ENJOYED going down on me, her UTF was amazing. After bringing me to the brink several times she equally enjoyed me tasting her (and tasty she was). She was so wet and warm and came several times for me. On went the cover and she was so tight that I quickly lost control and shot myself deep inside her. I will certainly repeat.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MERC HH Wingman69 Denver Yes 47 10/4/18
Review by Wingman69 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally got together with Mercedes. Every thing stated in other reviews is true. Really liked what she can do with her breasts


Age: 53 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen luckyhamster619 Denver Yes 120 10/4/18
Review by luckyhamster619 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This would be about my third visit with Bree and let me say I have never been disappointed. She is an amazing YL with the skills necessary to leave me satisfied time after time. Will repeat soon enough, until next time Bree <3


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sas1991 bittorrent Boulder Yes 49 10/4/18
Review by bittorrent (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very sweet girl and a definite GFE experience. Pics are accurate. Not a clock watcher and a pleasure to spend time with. Would definitely recommend.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KrystalLove LostTexan Colorado Springs Yes 4 10/4/18
Review by LostTexan (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/29/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! Work hard and you will be rewarded!! Left me standing with shaky knees after a massive explosion!


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
XXX Kat eclecticvoyager Denver Yes 67 10/4/18
Review by eclecticvoyager (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had my first session with XXXKat today. She greeted me with a smile and a hug as I entered her location. her friendly and caring attitude made me feel comfortable and welcome. She was wearing a sexy, revealing and beautiful black outfit to set the mood. We went to her bedroom where she pulled down my pants and underwear, sat down on a chair and placed me over her knee. She then delivered the best OTK bottom disciplinary spanking and scolding I have had in several years. She used her hand and a paddle to make sure my bottom was red and stinging. Her experience showed in her professional style and awareness as she provided my well-deserved spanking. When she felt I had enough discipline, she rubbed my bottom, applied lotion and gave me a hug and a kiss. Great after-care! I would highly recommend XXXKat for anyone needing a good spanking! I can't wait for my next session with her.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: