|
AngieLuv
|
|
Caveman555 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
4
|
10/19/18 |
Seen on 9/21/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Only down side no kissing, sweet, beautiful girl, fantastic experience
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Annalise Anjou
|
|
Wacaalco |
Boulder |
Yes |
62
|
10/19/18 |
Review by
Wacaalco
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/2/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Annalise is amazing. Great conversation and a smart, down to earth woman. She knew just what I needed to make me feel relaxed and is very very skilled. I had an amazing visit. Thank you Annalise!
Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Victoria Wright
|
|
303texan |
Denver |
Yes |
9
|
10/19/18 |
Review by
303texan
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Took a chance on Victoria even though she didn't have any reviews, but she referred me to her friend that is a known provider so I took a chance and was rewarded in spades. Victoria is amazing and you actually can't go wrong with any of her crew. Please treat her with respect and you will be rewarded. She's new and sure hope she sticks around.
Go with confidence.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Natalya
|
|
genrev |
Denver |
Yes |
21
|
10/19/18 |
Review by
genrev
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/16/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had an absolutely wonderful time with Miss Natalya. She was fun, upbeat, skilled, and made my day.
Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DDD+-38-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kat Vega
|
|
crazyb |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
10/19/18 |
Review by
crazyb
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met up with Kat and she was very easy to talk to. Kat is very good at what she does. I enjoyed myself very much. Her pictures dont do her any justice she is BEAUTIFUL.
Thanks for a great start to my day
Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
winter kay
|
|
Rugersmygun |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
10/19/18 |
Seen on 10/16/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: So I met with Kat (which is Kay's GF) last month she told me I have to meet her friend, so yesterday one of my fantasies came true. I've never been with two girls before let alone two gorgeous ones. I was a pretty nervous when I arrived, but forgot about that pretty quickly, there both soooo sweet!!!
They compliment each other so well, Kat being the more soft spoken and Kay being more the leader, both are stunning, amazing and incredibly sexy ... they work so well together.
With Kay & Kat it is possible to have two ATFs at the same time.
Highly Recommend and Highly Addictive !!!
See you guys soon xoxo
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Blondie4U
|
|
Caveman555 |
Western Slope |
So-So |
1
|
10/19/18 |
Seen on 9/23/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: Sweet girl, great at what she does, unfortunately what she does is very limited, no msog
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikole West
|
|
303texan |
Denver |
Yes |
61
|
10/19/18 |
Review by
303texan
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/16/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Showed up at a nice hotel in DTC nervous since she had no reviews, but took a chance because she travels with another known provider. Nerves soon went away and all consenting activities were done with enthusiasm. She's a sweetheart and would def. repeat.
Treat her well
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jasmine_xo
|
|
MileHighCity |
Denver |
Yes |
60
|
10/19/18 |
Seen on 10/2/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: All natural beauty! Always makes me feel comfortable when I visit.Great vibes and great service.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JennyQue92-BANNED
|
|
MOHAWK711 |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
10/19/18 |
Seen on 10/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: SHE CAME OVER TO MY HOTEL AND WAS BETTER LOOKING THEN HER PICS. EVERY THING WAS COVERED BUT GOOD. NOT GFE BUT VERY SEXY
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Bayoubelle
|
|
Guymandude |
Denver |
Yes |
20
|
10/19/18 |
Seen on 10/5/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had contacted Kendall quite sometime before I joined theotherboard, and I forgot all about her. She contacted me and reminded me we had texted before. We set up a time on a cold, drizzly morning. I arrived and was met by a sweet southern belle with a cute southern accent. Kendalylpvrs to talk and is a total sweetheart. And a petite little hottie.
Everything is covered, light kissing. And simple conversation.
If you visit be discrete.
I will enjoy her company again since she’s a stones throw away from me in the northern Denver area.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
winter kay
|
|
Tedstriker747 |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
10/19/18 |
Seen on 10/16/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This woman is amazing! Communication was clear, prompt, and concise. Her website contains all the information you need. Don’t skip this one fellas!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ryann707
|
|
KillemWithKindness2092 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
3
|
10/19/18 |
Seen on 10/11/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw this lovely lady on short notice after a different provider cancelled our session. Miss Ryan was very accommodating and her directions were very easy to follow. As for the session she has a few rules and doesn't seem GFE, but nonetheless she is a great provider and I would say she is better in person than her pics.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
EmilyDMV
|
|
motojim |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
10/18/18 |
Review by
motojim
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/6/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Meeting with Emily was wonderful, refreshing. She is very bright, and nice to converse with as she exudes a calm presence. Being present in the moment, with focus and attentiveness, her companionship exceeded my expectations, i.e., ATF status. Her speaking voice is highly pleasing, feminine and perhaps suitable for audiobook narration. Her voice is sexy imo, anyway.
Thank you
Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karapearl
|
|
Tittyboy0511 |
Denver |
Yes |
143
|
10/18/18 |
Seen on 10/15/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Pictures are a little outdated, but none the less, this girl has SKILLS! Arrived at a nice incall and as soon as we met, the action started. BBJ, DATY, 69, all we’re amazing! She even went down south a little bit during BBJ ( if you know what I mean) definitely GFE and I highly recommend her! That pair of tits she has definitely won’t dissapoint you. Enjoy her fellas because I know I did! Just gonna count the days till it’s my turn again lol.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-27-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
luna5654303
|
|
dantes |
Denver |
Yes |
20
|
10/18/18 |
Review by
dantes
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/12/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen Luna several times now.
She is gorgeous and gives a great massage.
Luna is one of my favorite FBSM providers!
YMMV and no FS, but this is FBSM++
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 29D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karapearl
|
|
boxer-6526 |
Denver |
Yes |
143
|
10/18/18 |
Seen on 10/14/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had an appointment with Winnie a few days ago. Setup is very easy once you are pre-screened. I've seen Winnie a number of times previously, and scheduling every time since first appointment is smooth.
She is GFE with a wonderful sense of humor. If you enjoy Asian providers, go she her. She is a joy to be with.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-27-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sensual Sasha
|
|
Todoesprivado |
Boulder |
Yes |
62
|
10/18/18 |
Seen on 10/16/18
Time: 45 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a great session with Sasha. Very convenient location, very nice and clean incall with a great setup.
Sasha was incredible from start to finish. She was very engaged throughout the session and I could feel she was genuinely invested in me having a good time!
I will definitely recommend
Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali Luca
|
|
Bobdee2424 |
Denver |
Yes |
28
|
10/18/18 |
Seen on 10/16/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the pleasure of sing Cali today and I must say it was worth the wait. She is a true GFE and I didn’t want to leave I just want to lay there and hold her. Nice tight body and all activity’s were superb really blew me away and I mean blew me away. Thanks Cali I will see you in the future you are truly a gem.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karapearl
|
|
Everhard |
Denver |
Yes |
143
|
10/18/18 |
Review by
Everhard
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Nothing much to add about Winnie that has not been said. The latest reviews on her are very accurate.
Very interested in pleasing me and no rush from her at all. Her boobs are the most firm, natural ones I have felt. They are great.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-27-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MiaLamour
|
|
Ledbetter |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
10/18/18 |
Seen on 10/15/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amazing time with Mia. She is perfect! Beautiful face, fantastic body, and the best personality I have ever met in the provider world.
I am blown away by her intellect, and her perfect looks. She is a 10/10 in every respect. I was teasing her that all her reviews seemed “ too good to be true”.....I was wrong! She is just amazing. Run to see her....you will not be disappointed.
I enjoyed last night so much, I asked her to join me again tonight for at least 2 hours.....she is addictive!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karapearl
|
|
Brad_B |
Denver |
Yes |
143
|
10/18/18 |
Review by
Brad_B
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/16/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Hadn’t seen Winnie in a long while so I decided to catch her during her extended visit to Denver. As the other reviews and my prior one the service was great. She caters to your every desire and needs. Treat her well.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-27-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jerseydiamond
|
|
Jandre |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
25
|
10/18/18 |
Review by
Jandre
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/20/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: This woman is great to see. Shes a real pleaser. Wont rush you and is down for pretty much anything. Definitely worth your time
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hailey Of Denver
|
|
don juan |
Denver |
Yes |
93
|
10/18/18 |
Review by
don juan
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/11/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Hmmmm where do I stat? She has a beautiful face and killer body, nice, clean incall easy access, and was able to see me on short notice
Now, she is dominant and she directs all the action, my mind was not set up for this, I’m a pleaser and never had a dominant lady this was new to me but equally enjoyable, I will be back this time to make more enjoyable date.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nina Rox
|
|
dcorian72 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
80
|
10/18/18 |
Seen on 10/12/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Nina is beautiful mature sexy woman. She is down to earth and easy and easy to talk to. She takes the time to get to know you before getting down to business. Her accent is sexy. She loves what she does and it shows. If your tired of the young high volume, clock watching hurry up providers then Nina is the one for you. I highly recommend her and will be seeing her again soon. A true GFE.
Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MileHi Jasmine
|
|
Tarz |
Denver |
Yes |
43
|
10/18/18 |
Review by
Tarz
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The best time I've EVER had with a lady!
The door opened, my eyes were amazed at the beautiful God creation before me not even in my imagination I could envision. For a brief second my entire body felt weak, similar to the first strike of a faint. The eyes of emerald pierced right into my thoughts of hesitation, anticipation, and unknowing of what happens next.
The attire which was adorned fit if it had been painted on. Made of the finest material and revealing the outline of perfect proportion. The greeting took me by surprise as if I had met a long lost lover with a memory almost removed.
The conversation and libation took away all my previous inhibitions. I was led to the tiger’s lair where the silk under gourmets were exposed and soon removed to gaze at what I was to behold.
Our landscapes were explored, and at the time any desire could be asked and possibly performed. The touch was elegant and smooth, and I shook and moved.
After all was done I felt I had won. All I initially pondered had now been exceeded beyond wildest expectations. We parted our ways, however to be honest I’ve been back several days.
Stay classy Jas!
Age: 48 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DevonDebauchery
|
|
Sean379x |
Denver |
Yes |
123
|
10/18/18 |
Review by
Sean379x
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had always wanted to see Devon things worked out so I could and boy was I blown away ...set up was easy she has a great incall location I brought a couple gifts and immediately felt as if we'd known each other for years . She's beautiful and so sweet ...we hugged and very nice kiss to start ..she led me to the bedroom I gave her the gifts I brought she tried them on for me lol the fit was off ( my fault ) but she was sweet to say she could fix that ...i got comfortable she is a TRUE GFE bbbj was outstanding without getting too descriptive I had to hold back ...we moved on to CG and it was exactly how I like it slow and lots of eye contact her breasts are magnificent !! Everything on the table DATY was sooooo good ...the session ended after multiple positions with one of my most explosive finishes ever ...I will ABSOLUTELY be back ...please treat her well you won't find a sexier or more into it partner than Devon !!!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Autumn of Aurora
|
|
Tonylinn247 |
Denver |
Yes |
70
|
10/18/18 |
Seen on 10/12/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: A very sweet lady. Put a good smile on my face very relaxing. Injoied the time immensely. Great F sbm
Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SensualMontana
|
|
JB1989 |
Denver |
Yes |
158
|
10/18/18 |
Review by
JB1989
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/15/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Montana is one of the nicest and most sincere women I have met. We had a great conservation while she took care of my aches and pains. She is extremely sexy and her pictures are accurate. Words do not describe the experience. Thanks again Montana for the great time.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alexis Anders
|
|
gmz1979 |
Denver |
Yes |
33
|
10/18/18 |
Review by
gmz1979
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/19/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This review is long due..Saw Tess at her incall location ..clean and upscale location and easy to find with enough parking ... Excellent GFE experience and loved the conversation and experience from start to end ... Non-rushed and very intimate session ...thank you Tess ..
Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cassiebaby
|
|
BitterRage |
Denver |
Yes |
66
|
10/18/18 |
Seen on 10/16/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was having a bad night, so I was thrilled when Cassie answered the phone. She was able to see me short notice and had a reasonable request. Shocked that I found somebody both available and sensible, I jumped on the opportunity. She is just as gorgeous as her pictures. Her hair was as beautifully red as portrayed and her eyes just as sexy. She did have quite a bit more tattoos than her pictures showed, but I'm guessing she edits them out of the pictures for her safety. She was very sweet and accommodating. Her girlfriend was asleep (it was well after midnight), so it was a dash awkward when I used the restroom and did my basic walkthrough. Although, the girl was quite gorgeous and seems like a 2 girl show is available (and worth it). After barely any talk, we started getting to everything. TF and mish. It was nice, she was sweet, but seemed a little 3g and mechanical. Granted, it was very late, so who can blame her. It was definitely more friendly and engaging than many other providers, even though it was quite late and short notice. She carried a simple and nice conversation as I got ready to leave. I feel like she is great at her job, but late nights are a little more get in and get out. Again, who can blame her. She is amazing and improved my crappy night greatly. I had a great time and would suggest visiting her.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MyaBaybee
|
|
Sean379x |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
10/18/18 |
Review by
Sean379x
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/21/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had an amazing time with Bella ...i guess that's her nickname ...easy set up texted me right back ...her body is crazy hot ...not gfe but very into her work ...her bj skills are fantastic ...we did multiple positions ending with k9 the view from behind will blow you away ... I highly recommend her ...Thanks Bella !!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-29-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CallieVane
|
|
Jackstevens |
Denver |
Yes |
247
|
10/18/18 |
Seen on 10/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Super easy to find and easy setup as well.
Super sloppy as well as enthusiastic. Super easy to talk to and makes you feel welcome.
Super curvy and fun as well.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
winter kay
|
|
gmz1979 |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
10/18/18 |
Review by
gmz1979
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met Kay this evening at her incall location and it was an wonderful experience. Kay provided an excellent GFE experience and i will see her again when she is back in Denver ...everything said about her in the reviews are true and you will not regret a visit to her .. Her surprise game to start the session is too good to be missed :)
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Deedeelove5150
|
|
Hobby Hobbit -Banned |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
12
|
10/17/18 |
Seen on 10/15/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: DeeDee is a delightful companion who brings an easy smile and laid back approach to the hobby. Hosting from a private, discrete incall on the east side of town, she's a little hard to catch but worth the wait as all activities are performed with enthusiasm. Thanks DeeDee! Until we meet again.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kitty Mckenzie
|
|
Phil-anderer |
Denver |
Yes |
43
|
10/17/18 |
Seen on 10/13/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: First, MUCH cuter than her pictures, and bigger breasts. Which my friends, is a good thing.
Terrific session. Everything you could ask for in a FBSM. VERY much recommend!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jerseydiamond
|
|
Kingpinboss45 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
25
|
10/17/18 |
Seen on 10/11/18
Time: 15 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen her quite a few times and it's always been great. We usually talk for a while before and after. I've actually given her a ride a couple of times just because she asked. It's been a while since I've seen her last. Saw her Thursday the 11th. Set the time easily. I got there and had to wait a few minutes. Then when I got in to the nice quiet well kept incall I was rushed. She said there was another client waiting. So I said ok it'll be quick. Then as soon as we started I was rushed again. This was the first time but it'll be a while before I decide to see her again because I don't want to be rushed when she wasn't ready in the first place. Another client waiting should not cause her to rush me. Normally great but I was a little disappointed this time
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CallieVane
|
|
Oliveralex |
Denver |
Yes |
247
|
10/17/18 |
Seen on 10/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I had an amazing time with callie. she is very enthusiastic and I really enjoyed the kissing. will definately see her again soon
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tori_flamez
|
|
cgrey109 |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
10/17/18 |
Review by
cgrey109
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/11/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Thoroughly enjoyed being in company with tender Tori and her friend; so much so I lost track of time, and left wishing I'd scheduled to visit for longer. Would love a replay soon.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BreeHanssen
|
|
Troubadour |
Boulder |
Yes |
120
|
10/17/18 |
Seen on 10/1/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Bree is a hot fun babe. She is a delight to look at, talk to and play with. Great communication. Wonderful time!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jerseydiamond
|
|
T999 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
25
|
10/17/18 |
Review by
T999
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/11/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: She is the lady in the pictures, however I would say they were taken a few years ago. However they are a good representation as to what she looks like currently. Her in call is an apartment, and her headboard was a mirror just in case you want to check yourself out.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SarahLove
|
|
Greg80129 |
Denver |
Yes |
68
|
10/17/18 |
Seen on 10/6/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Stunning.., just stunning!! Sarah arrived at my home in Highlands Ranch after some quick scheduling arrangements. She is everything that she seems. Warm, soft, sensual, beautiful, and sexy as hell! It didn’t take long for us to get started and boy did we!!! Do yourself a favor and invest some time with this woman!! You will not be disappointed. I can’t wait to have her come by for another visit.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karapearl
|
|
Jonnyboy |
Denver |
Yes |
143
|
10/17/18 |
Review by
Jonnyboy
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/13/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Another great experience with Winnie all activities done with enthusiasm and left with a smile on my face 2nd time seeing her and was glad I did
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-27-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Erikaa97
|
|
cgrey109 |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
10/17/18 |
Review by
cgrey109
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/11/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sweet and enthusiastic, with curves that make you glad you made the appointment. Wished I'd booked more time to better enjoy her company. Quite by accident we also had a party with a friend of hers... I appreciate serendipity like that.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alexxxa21
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
37
|
10/17/18 |
Seen on 10/1/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Contacted Lex to see if I could stop by and she invited me over. As I arrived, there was a slight mix up on the location and I am still laughing at her saying to me "quit playing" with me. She is always a lot of fun, whether we are just talking, laughing or speaking on very serious issues. She has a very good attitude that I tend to like being around as much as possible. I just love to see her in different outfits because she wears them very well. This last time she opened the door in this little grey thing or whatever LOL, I am sorry I don't know exactly what you call it but I can tell you it looked very sexy. After entering, she walked towards the back and I followed with my eyes directly glued to her butt. I honestly think she does it on purpose because she knows what I like LOL. We sat down and caught up on pass/current issues before she asked me to help her on the bed. Lex I wish you would "quit playing" and invite me over more often.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hailey Of Denver
|
|
Cp3666 |
Denver |
Yes |
93
|
10/17/18 |
Review by
Cp3666
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/12/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met with Hailey for a 90 minute visit on a Friday afternoon. A little nervous at first but she made me feel comfortable as we talked about football. Wow, awesome personality and and great fun. Everything was safe and very enjoyable.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Samantha of Denver
|
|
Troubadour |
Denver |
Yes |
88
|
10/17/18 |
Seen on 9/16/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a wonderful time with Samantha. She is beautiful, charming, attentive and quite skillful. Her incall is also conveniently located in the north side of town. It is obvious that works out regularly. Sensational body. Highly recommended
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36C-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Ivee
|
|
Luvs2daty4hrs |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
10/17/18 |
Seen on 10/13/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What else can be said! Agree with all of the previous reviews! GFE for sure! What a sweetheart
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LaurenB
|
|
cgrey109 |
Denver |
Yes |
116
|
10/17/18 |
Review by
cgrey109
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/8/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Svelte Lauren is lovely in person, and knows exactly what one needs. Delighted to make her acquaintance after all this while.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexiKenni
|
|
light kisser |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
10/17/18 |
Seen on 10/11/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had an opportunity to see Kenni and all I could say is Wow! She is pretty, sexy and knows what the definition of GFE is! I highly recommend..
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-31-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|