|
Miles-1373
|
|
arcwolf |
Denver |
Rip-Off |
1
|
10/25/18 |
Review by
arcwolf
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/25/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Rip-Off
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: A rip off. She required me to join a verification website, first before giving her address. After I did so, and showed her the confirmation, she then required me to join a second verification website. She only uses this business to get men to join scam verification websites. I then looked up the websites and found out they are not real. Fortunately, I was able to cancel my credit card prior to a charge being added.
I strongly recommend avoiding this one. There are many other ladies and great ones out there.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AmorousElara
|
|
pakrat |
Denver |
Rip-Off |
1
|
10/25/18 |
Review by
pakrat
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/23/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Rip-Off
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Warning ... pictures are her on p411 and twitter account yet encounter was a huge disappointment. Initial contact through p411 (i've been active for over 8 years with provider okays). Text messages where normal then one ....... and the next confirmed that it's for time and companionship. I've never been asked that one before, and feel p411 w okays should be sufficient, but thought provider being extra careful and performing due diligence, I confirmed and agreed to T&C. Got to hotel, and sat down and chatted, and chatted, and chatted. I became suspicious, and was waiting for her to make first move. To no avail, and finally, asked her to remove her blouse, she did. There was no initiation on her part and being very patient. It warmed up a bit, and then asked her to take off pants, and she promptly replied, we are almost out of time! I let it go, didn't question it, weary of hotel, her p411 states local to Denver, yet she just got to Denver today, I don't know. I left feeling totally and hugely disappointed. YMMV.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30DDD+-26-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lucylucyloveland
|
|
Kieffer442 |
Denver |
Yes |
52
|
10/25/18 |
Seen on 10/23/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a great time with Lucy today. sweet and innocent look but hot as hell. lfk, daty, fs. Thanks Lucy
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kat Vega
|
|
BadBoy |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
10/25/18 |
Review by
BadBoy
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/21/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: All the other reviews are accurate, so I won't repeat them.
However, I do want to add that while Kat's pictures are recent and accurate, they can be a bit misleading because she has a bit of the "porn star" expression going on in her profile photos. I am sure that she can do that if she wants, but in person that beautiful face is in a smile most of the time, and she is absolutely cuter than hell when she laughs. She is really pretty, has a great bod and all of her stats are accurate, except I think she might have lost some weight, since I would consider her to be "slender."
Also important to me: she is a great communicator, was ready on time, looked great (she's a Texas girl, so the makeup and hair were perfect), was super accommodating and extremely sweet, and was not a clock watcher (happy with MSOG ).
So, if you can imagine the gal in the photos, with a sweet smile on her face, being the perfect GFE, you will have an idea of what awaits you. I'll be back.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
jasminewaterss7
|
|
Bigdog7 |
Denver |
Yes |
89
|
10/25/18 |
Review by
Bigdog7
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/23/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jasmine is a wonderful provider. Screening was easy and painless.
When I arrived at her place I was amazed at how beautiful she is. She is very friendly and very easy to talk to. We talked for a few minutes to get to know each other. And then got on to the fun. And she was lots of fun. She was very willing and accommodating and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. Be nice to her she's a keeper.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
K2dnvrfun |
Denver |
Yes |
112
|
10/25/18 |
Seen on 10/22/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met with Hunter after some nice PM back and forth. Easy to contact, she did check me references and agreed to a meeting. Luckily we were able to meet next day.
She is an ultimate gfe. Smart, great conversation, sensual, sweet, and of course fun in all the right ways.
Started with a romantic light kiss, follow by really nice conversation. That led to some fun activities, followed by a shower to freshen up and more conversation.
Very easy to talk to, fun, absolutely no clock watching, totally gde.
If your a gentleman you will be rewarded.
And of course ymmv.
Age: 45 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Marie
|
|
wolf |
Denver |
Yes |
27
|
10/25/18 |
Review by
wolf
(82 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/23/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: K Yes she’s pretty cool young classy girl,
Treat with respect this princess guys.
I hate to write this review cuz I like to keep
This latina princess x me:(
Thks Natalie, hope to see u again,again & again.
Have a great wonderful life:)
See u on ur next visit to Denver.
Pls No More cancel pls.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Diamond Black
|
|
HD24V |
Boulder |
Yes |
47
|
10/25/18 |
Review by
HD24V
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/22/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Was able to meet with Diamond at her incall location near Longmont and had a wonderful experience! I was greeted at door by a beautiful lady in some sexy bra and pantie outfit. Her pics are without a doubt hers and is a great looking gal. I hopped in the shower and freshened up quickly. We got acquainted and then it was time for business. Received some excellent utf then went for some daty. She slipped on the cover and then hopped on top for cg. Was very intimate. Switched to mish and couldn’t hold out any longer. Cleaned up and layed on the bed and chatted for the remaining time. I deeply enjoyed my time with her and will definitely be visiting her again!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SavannahLovee
|
|
Silverman-4467 |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
10/25/18 |
Seen on 10/21/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great time with Savannah during her recent visit. All activities were performed safely. She.is a sweet, young provider. She greeted me and I was warmly received with a warm kiss. Savannah never complained once. She has a tiny o squeal that is so sexy if you tap the right spot. I will visit her again soon before she leaves town.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jade Cruz
|
|
HvacGuy |
Denver |
Yes |
12
|
10/25/18 |
Review by
HvacGuy
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/13/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: What a fun sized snack. Jade is such a cute sexy girl, she made me feel welcome and at ease. Set up was easy, communication was great the whole time. What a tasty snack she was. Don't miss out on her before she leaves back home. I won't!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Diamond Black
|
|
NoCoDiscreet |
Boulder |
Yes |
47
|
10/25/18 |
Seen on 10/18/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Diamond has a great personality, good sense of humor and is a beautiful woman. I felt very comfortable spending time with her and will definitely visit her again!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jade Cruz
|
|
Skydivemp |
Denver |
Yes |
12
|
10/25/18 |
Seen on 10/12/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jade is an absolute sweetheart. I'm so glad I got to meet her. She's amazing in person, better than her pictures. She's got an amazing smile and she'll definitely take care of you. I've seen her a few times and I highly recommend. What a treasure!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Calisurfgirl
|
|
Alan2157 |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
10/25/18 |
Review by
Alan2157
(66 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/21/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Went and saw her. She is awesome! Total GFE more than I have experienced with any other provider.
Her incall is a great location with near by parking.
I want to see her again writing this review.
Thanks
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RyleighCOS
|
|
jamestothemax84 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
76
|
10/25/18 |
Seen on 10/20/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ryleigh was great. Setup was easy. Two call system. Her incall is clean and inviting and very discreet. Super down to earth and easy to talk to. Had a great time and would definitely repeat. Do yourself a favor fellas and give her a call.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
KendraReigh
|
|
Ishmael |
Denver |
Yes |
5
|
10/25/18 |
Review by
Ishmael
(29 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/21/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I was happy to see Kendra again after a long hiatus. I have seen her twice before and really enjoyed seeing her again. She is very attractive, friendly and very accomodating. I felt very much at ease with her and everything was first rate :ambience,attitude, appearance, and activities. Kendra is one of my favorites !
Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Smoker: Yes
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Body Type: Curvy
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Petitedoll
|
|
Lothario |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
10/25/18 |
Review by
Lothario
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/12/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Really easy setup through TOB and got a hold of her.Then I scheduled a appointment. I arrived at her upscale in call,in Downtown Denver.When the door opened a very beautiful young lady was standing there and we talked for a bit.Great attitude. Yes everything was covered.Yes she is the women in the pictures.Yes I definitely recommend. I will be returning for some fun.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 30DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kitty Mckenzie
|
|
mcmillaj |
Boulder |
Yes |
43
|
10/24/18 |
Review by
mcmillaj
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/21/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kitty was gorgeous , charming, and made me feel very at ease right away. Initially 1 hr but she let me change to 1.5 hours part way through no problem. Excellent touch and also great conversation. Beautiful woman inside and out. Highly recommend.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Samada Summers
|
|
scottiep33 |
Denver |
Yes |
55
|
10/24/18 |
Seen on 9/28/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I can't really ad much that hasn't already been said in previous reviews. I went to visit Demi for a hh session. She gives the best massage I've ever had. The session went great, and you can tell that Demi takes pride in what she does, and shes very good at it. I was a little rushed towards the end. I was enjoying myself a little to much. Lol
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33B-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Bayoubelle
|
|
Honest review |
Denver |
Yes |
20
|
10/24/18 |
Seen on 10/12/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Kendall is a petite southern milf. She is a little older than what she posts but she looks younger and better than that age she posts. She has one hot southern accent which was hot when she talked dirty. She is very enthusiastic too. Kendall does everything covered, light GFE provider. The setup was very simple, her location is in a discrete private location. I would recommend her to anyone, especially if you like a submissive spinner milf.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Michelle Abeta
|
|
dcorian72 |
Colorado Springs |
So-So |
2
|
10/24/18 |
Seen on 10/15/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures
Experience Description: I saw Michelle about a week ago. We met at her private incall location. She is pretty and nice to talk to but she is not the girl in the pictures. She does not provide FS, at least not for the HHR. Her body is nice but does have an abodomen of someone who has had a few kids. She only performed BBBJ and HJ. I was disappointed with the service. I won’t visit her again and don’t recommend.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Joanna Jaxxx
|
|
Aluttog |
Denver |
Yes |
90
|
10/24/18 |
Review by
Aluttog
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/7/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Hell yes, she is all she promises and more. I’ve seen her a couple times and she always brings her a game. She is passionate and enthusiastically fun. A session with this woman is only limited by you own imagination. She is super cool, from Texas by way of Chicago. I’d love it if she would move here. Be good and generous to her and she will do the same.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Heather Heavenly
|
|
DeMarco-8036 |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
10/24/18 |
Seen on 10/20/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Prebooked far in advance with Heather as she reached out through p411. Scheduling issues and some personal matters prevented our meeting during her first visit to CO. But, I had good feeling about this woman and that we'd meet again, and sure enough the stars lined up.
She booked and excellent location in Denver easy for me to find and feel right at home in a high-end setting.
Her pictures are 100% accurate and no denying she stays in great shape and means everything she says on her website, a true GFE. Reviews that you can find are true and she'll make sure you are satisfied. All honesty, it's meetings like this that spoil me and make me truly re-think my ATF list. Heather ascends to the top and I will be seeing her many more times, as many as she can handle.
Age: 47 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lovely Raquel
|
|
Thatsmyhobby |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
10/24/18 |
Seen on 10/12/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I first met Raquel doing a doubles session with one of my other FBSM providers. I left from that session very curious about a one and one session with her so I decided to book with her a few weeks later. I definitely made the right deduction. I met Raquel at her comfortable office suite.
The session was just what I needed. It was very relaxing but deep enough to help me with all my aches. She is attentive to all my needs and the finish was even better.
She is a must see and I would rush to go see her. I know she is now my ATF FBSM provider
Thank you and I’ll see you soon Raquel
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Foxxxy
|
|
MegaDH |
Denver |
Yes |
4
|
10/24/18 |
Review by
MegaDH
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/22/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Amazingly beautiful girls visiting our city. Would love to see again. All acts were done incredibly well and very attentive. I had a hiccup that they were very accommodating to on short notice. Stellar touches, made me feel at ease like they had known me for all my life
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jasmine_xo
|
|
roadsters07 |
Denver |
Yes |
60
|
10/24/18 |
Seen on 10/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I saw Jasmine for my first time after having a disappointing session with another girl the previous month. She is a very down to earth girl with a great and awesome personality. Jasmine is very straightforward and a very honest person. She will let you know what is acceptable and what is not acceptable. All activities were performed with great enthusiasm and energy. Gentlemen, if you have a chance to see her I highly recommend that you do.. Thanks, Jasmine for such a great and awesome time. I will definitely see you when you come back.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lisa Luo
|
|
Synoches |
Denver |
Yes |
64
|
10/24/18 |
Review by
Synoches
(64 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/8/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I ran across Ada’s ad and texted her on short notice. Luckily, her availability was wide open so I took the first opportunity to see her. We went through some basic screening and it was all pretty easy after that to get to the meeting. She’s a quieter girl and maybe a bit shy. She seemed happy to do everything I asked (all reasonable stuff) and appeared to enjoy herself during the session. The most striking thing about the whole thing is her physical features. Really damn hot! Everything about her is just an incredible turn on and sight to behold!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MyaLoveex3
|
|
TheGingerNinger |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
10/24/18 |
Seen on 10/22/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Spinner Alert! This is her first time in Denver. I am hoping she graces our town with her presence over and over again. If you like fit and tiny then quit wasting your time and hit her up. Tiny tiny tiny! Wow. Ok so she isn’t GFE and everything is safe... strictly safe please don’t waste her time with stupid questions. I guarantee you will be very very happy as long as rules are followed. I will be making it a point to see her EVERY time she is in town. Highly Recommended!!!!!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
EmilyDMV
|
|
Todoesprivado |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
10/24/18 |
Seen on 10/20/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a fantastic session with Emily, full GFE with great convo before and after. She is a super sweet and sexy woman. Extremely responsive and very engaged in all activities.
I strongly recommend and plan to repeat.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lilylove
|
|
MegaDH |
Denver |
Yes |
5
|
10/24/18 |
Review by
MegaDH
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/22/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Great experience. These girls know what a guy wants. The bed time was amazing and they were very attentive despite some hiccups caused by myself. Will definitely visit again, all acts were enthusiastic! Saw me with very little notice.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LillyBelle
|
|
DeMarco-8036 |
Denver |
Yes |
75
|
10/24/18 |
Seen on 10/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This girl is absolutely gorgeous, the pics are her and she is a knockout. If you don't mind the tats, I'd highly recommend seeing her.
She has a good location and she is a GFE for sure, this girl gets major props from me for looks alone, the experience was great and we both echoed the hot quality of our time together. Sloppy, wet, sensual and a little intense at times.
Book with confidence, you get the girl in the pictures and a great attitude and a pleaser for sure.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Michelle
|
|
darsonj |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
10/24/18 |
Review by
darsonj
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/20/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Michelle is a sweetheart! She was more than accommodating to me and made sure I was happy with what I was getting before we proceeded. Arrived st her hotel and i called to get the room number. She opened the door in some comfortable athletic wear and let me in. After she let me into the room she allowed me to check out her assets to make sure I was happy with what i was getting and just to confirm the girl in the pictures is the girl I was meeting. She also wanted to check mine out as well. We then got down to business. I won’t go into details but she was great and I look forward to seeing her again! I didn’t push the envelope as far as the menu was concerned but maybe next time but my experience was great!
Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
KelseyGrace
|
|
Aluttog |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
10/24/18 |
Review by
Aluttog
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/15/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kelsey is a really nice and easy to be around person. I suspect that she is old than she claims, but nobody really play the age thing honestly in my experience. I was having a bad day and she made it better. We had a heartfelt conversation and she really did give me some good advice. She is everything she promises she is a lady. She has had some bad experiences so please be kind to her. She deserves to be treated well.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Paris Nikole
|
|
PaulNewman81 |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
10/24/18 |
Seen on 10/18/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Paris was an awesome experience. When I asked what time she could be available, she showed up almost spot on the minute. She was very sweet and talkative. Deifinely not a dull personality. Things went down and was great. The view from the back is a MUST SEE! Can’t wait to go to Paris again!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-36-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sas1991
|
|
philbill |
Denver |
Yes |
49
|
10/23/18 |
Review by
philbill
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/21/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Setting a date with Farrah was simple. She responds quickly and clearly. I made an appointment for a few days later and arrived at her DTC in call a couple minutes early. She let me know when she was ready and opened the door as soon as I knocked. Her pictures are accurate but don't really convey just how sexy she is. In no time we were both naked on the bed and I was in heaven. Farrah truly enjoys what she does and is extremely into the session. She let me know what she liked and was vey conscious of my desires. I had a great time meeting this beautiful lady and will see her again before she leaves. Once she goes she wont be back till spring so pull the trigger.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amber Allure
|
|
nerotyrannus |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
133
|
10/23/18 |
Seen on 10/15/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: When I saw that Amber was coming up north to FOCO, I had to jump on the opportunity and I'm soooo glad I did. This girl's coming up to nearly a hundred positive reviews and if you see her, you'll know why. If you're aching for that Girl-Next-Door GFE experience, she's providing that in spades.
If you're in her area or she's coming to visit your area; GO SEE HER, she's well worth your time and I can guarantee you'll cum crawling back for more.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Michelle303
|
|
Caveman555 |
Denver |
Yes |
94
|
10/23/18 |
Seen on 10/18/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very sweet girl, great at what she does, full on GFE, well worth the visit. She even pulled off a hat trick
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cassiebaby
|
|
Popeye904 |
Denver |
Yes |
66
|
10/23/18 |
Seen on 10/16/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow Cassie baby is very professional, greeted me with a smile , very polite and friendly, the view from behind was amazing, she is the red hot tamale you see in her pics, would definitely repeat!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Audreywild
|
|
Guymandude |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
10/23/18 |
Seen on 10/21/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a wonderful time with this delightful young lady. She is very sweet and pleasant to spend time with.
Light French kissing, daty, CFS. translated French, but most enjoyable.
I understand that other menu options are available to regulars. Sign me up for that because Audrey is absolutely beautiful and a great addition to theotherboard.
P411 is also on her ads.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Sky
|
|
AssLvr |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
10/23/18 |
Review by
AssLvr
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/20/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great experience with her.
I've been trying to meet up with her for some time. She only does this part time while continuing her education...so take note and be flexible.
She is very good to respond and communicates well. Never a concern with her being unreliable.
As for our time together, A+++++ in every way. GFE
I will repeat.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
EmilyDMV
|
|
fop469 |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
10/23/18 |
Review by
fop469
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/13/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: There is not much I can say about Emily that others have not said! I showed up on time and she was ready. I really needed a shower to freshen up and Emily took care of that for me! Kind of demure upon arrival, we chatted and got to know each other. Great chatting and a wise young lady! We decided that we both enjoyed a lot of the same things This woman is a fantastic kisser and enjoys it! Felt like I was in high school and ready to lose the easy one before we got close to the main event! We did spend quit a bit of time lip to lip, then I started playing with and kissing those excellent breasts - Emily is really responsive to that action (well, me too). Continued my travels to all the way down! Amazingly responsive to the dining and damn tasty! Really responsive!! That just encourages me more! We swapped... WOW! We took turns with that activity. Emily is fantasic both giving and receiving! We spent some time cuddling and chatting, that was so great. We both forgot the time, until my time sense went off and we started dressing and continuing to talk. Gents, if you are a GFE guy like me, Emily is the real deal!!
Really looking forward to seeing her again!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mara
|
|
scooter |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
22
|
10/23/18 |
Review by
scooter
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/20/18
Time: 3 hrs
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Mara's new phone number is; 970-787-1547
Mara is a remarkable girl and GREAT GFE. Incredible skills and passionate about being a companionship consultant. Please treat her with respect, consideration and mostly your generosity, she us a rare find in Fort Collins for us locals .
Age: 45 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LaurenB
|
|
psycogod |
Denver |
Yes |
116
|
10/23/18 |
Review by
psycogod
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/20/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: For once the reviews were right! Lauren is a stacked beauty with long legs and an amazing booty. Texted her for a short notice visit while another provider flaked out on me. Glad I did. She answered the door in a cute outfit and teased me while I got comfortable, after that we got to business. Won't go into details except to say she has an extremely talented mouth.
Treat her right gents.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Deedeelove5150
|
|
Thecoach |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
12
|
10/23/18 |
Review by
Thecoach
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/20/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: DeeDee is a great young lady. Very down to earth and seems to really enjoy what she does. Easy to talk to and is very vocal and enthusiastic. Treat her well and she will do the same for you.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CarmelCutieZoe
|
|
gr8owl |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
82
|
10/23/18 |
Review by
gr8owl
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/20/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up was easy with good communication throughout. Decent place on north side. Door opened to the exact one and same lady in her pics. Zoe is a lovely lady - intelligent, funny, very sexy with an infectious laugh. Enthusiastic and seemed very interested in making me happy - and she certainly did. Damn is she good at what she does!! If you do not have a blast with this wonderful lady, there is something wrong with you.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JessicaRabbit
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
73
|
10/23/18 |
Seen on 10/19/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had set up a few sessions but one girl forgot she had supposedly took a couple showers and then when I am at the door, she is in the shower again and wants me to come in LOL. The other two were not GFE, so what do you know, She was awake but ready to shut it down for the night. She mentions, if you can come by now and in a blink of an eye, I was there at her lovely in call location. Its been a while since I last saw her and she is still sexy as ever. As she answered the door, my little buddy greets me by confusing me with a blow pop sucker because he licked me like crazy. Anyways, She was quick to show those curves and her flat tummy. She says with an accent, I have been working out, do you like.............Sexy eyes, juicy cheeks, full lips and huge DDDs all on a small frame.......
Age: 28 Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DDD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alessandra Garcia
|
|
jagr68 |
Denver |
Yes |
87
|
10/22/18 |
Review by
jagr68
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/19/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Super sweet young lady. If you love kissing, she is definitely the one for you. Open to most activities and performs all well and with enthusiasm. You can't go wrong with her. Will definitely be on my must repeat list!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Ivee
|
|
Klouie |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
10/22/18 |
Review by
Klouie
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/14/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with Delilah. She is all that and definitely will not disappoint. She went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and I look forward to our next meet. Treat this lady right!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Michelle
|
|
Sean379x |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
10/22/18 |
Review by
Sean379x
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/20/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: So Michelle was easy to contact and set up was painless ...very nice hotel ...i arrived and did.not wait more than 5 min ...came up to room ...was greeted by her wearing very hot yoga pants and a shirt that could hardly contain her fantastic tits ...she hugged me and we talked for a minute before I got comfortable...then it was on ...shes built like a rollercoaster ride ...and she uses all her curves ...bj skills were very good ...and she talks about how much she's enjoying herself and I believe she does ....a few rules to follow but nothing that would be unusual ..shes not GFE but you won't mind ...i could have finished in mish but she offered those tits and oh my .....i must advise if you love big natural boobs on a small non bbw frame and an ass that begs to be spanked she's your girl !!
Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
contrails |
Denver |
Yes |
152
|
10/22/18 |
Seen on 10/19/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: LuLu's pictures are very accurate and actually she looks better in person. Very willing to please and she was definetley worth the visit. Good communication and easy to schedule. Enjoyed the time and really looking forward to another visit. Did I mention she had a killer body?
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alessandra Garcia
|
|
Datyallday |
Denver |
Yes |
87
|
10/22/18 |
Seen on 10/16/18
Time: 6 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Incredible. Alexandra was a breath of fresh air. The best experience I have had. She is an incredible blend of smart, funny, sexy as hell, and a little bit devilish.
Run, don’t walk to see her. Do what you must to make it an extended date. Bring her a bottle of wine. Get ready for an insatiable ball of fire. Then, when you are taking a break, you will get to chat with a mature, smart young lady whose brain is as impressive as her looks.
And I know people say this - but with alexandra, it is absolutely true. She is 10x prettier than her pictures. And she is pretty photogenic.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|