|
Kennedy Marie
|
|
joeythebaker_ |
Boulder |
Yes |
9
|
10/22/18 |
Seen on 10/20/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Setup: after a few emails back and forth an appointment was set for the next day. All communications were prompt with reason and highly professional. The next day I messaged her and informed her that I was leaving from my south Denver location to visit with her... about an hour later I called her and she responded and directed to a more specific location in a very nice hotel.
Meeting:
The entry to the room was quite inviting... she setup the room with gentle music and scented candles... she greeted me with a smile and an enthusiastic attitude. We made ourselves comfortable and proceeded to exchange pleasantries on the bed. Kennedy was very clear and direct about her boundaries and set clear context for what was available. She was particularly clear about the fact that she is not gfe unless it’s a long time regular.... however through the session her incredible smile and attitude more than makes up for this worthy goal to achieve if that’s desired (which it is and should be unless you are gay).
“It’s like a kid in the candy store... can’t get all that shit at once... you’ve got to come back”
Being an older gentlemen I have come to appreciate women who allow me to warm up and let my experience happen organically. Kennedy surely accommodated this and matched my tempo by insisting that she be allowed to warm herself up before any other activity took place... a display that was ever so exciting and entertaining to watch to the point that I had to excercise tremendous discipline to not exceed my control while watching.
She then pulled out a cover and some lotion and gave me a very wonderful massage and rub down.
She then asked which of two things on the immediate menu I would prefer either top or from behind... of which I chose the top.... she allowed me to set the pace for quite some time in an unrushed experience that was accented with her playing with herself and responsive physical expressions and vocalizations. We finished from behind in a culmination that left me satisfied and content.
Anyone who says the pictures are not accurate should understand that a woman will post pictures over a period of time and that all of them are in fact her. Her most recent pictures look just as incredible as her older ones and all of them are of her and her eyes and smile are all still there and frankly I really love her body today. She is not at all misrepresented in these pictures and I will do what I can to setup a new shoot for her to get even more recent ones.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristi Lynn Lee
|
|
Aluttog |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
10/22/18 |
Review by
Aluttog
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/9/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a great time with Kristi. She is very beautiful and intelligent. We spoke about a great deal of topics she is well versed in everything from sports to literature. Playtime was great and she was responsive and enthusiastic. She is a warm and wonderful woman. I hope she keeps coming back to Denver.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alexa Rayne
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
37
|
10/22/18 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/20/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Spending time with Alexa Rayne this morning was totally awesome! She is a very open minded and free spirited woman, definitely an awesome GFE provider. She is also a take charge kind of gal so I let her lead the way for most of the session. She seemed to enjoy everything it as much as I did and experienced multiple O's before I finally exploded after some lengthy fun in various positions. I will definitely repeat with here again soon. Thank You Darling :)
Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-29-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Victoria Wright
|
|
johnnydog |
Denver |
Yes |
9
|
10/22/18 |
Seen on 10/16/18
Time: 6 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was an unusual situation as I have been friends with Victoria for awhile in a way unrelated to the hobby, but always had a fantasy of being with her. I was content to leave it there, so imagine my surprise when she confided that she was headed my way to live out her fantasy...you guessed it. This absolutely gorgeous woman wanted to do this for the thrill of the taboo.
We have a significant age difference, hence my restraint in making a move in real life, but she requested that I be one of her first clients as she knew of my proclivities. Wow. Flattered and stoked,. She wouldn't be coming to town for a month, so our civilian relationship evolved into of tantalizing texts.
Finally the evening arrives and we meld into our new identities. Sort of a pr0vider/client role play. A delightful meal followed by a reality surpassing any mere fantasy I may have had. Certainly one of the most bizarre and exciting experiences I've had in the hobby or life for that matter. I can say that we were both beyond satisfied. Our real life encounters will now be accented with a sly wink and a nod.
In conclusion, although it would be impossible to re-create my experience, I can say without hesitation your mind will be blown. I will never be the same. BTW, she will be back.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lisa Luo
|
|
Luckylobo |
Denver |
Yes |
64
|
10/22/18 |
Seen on 10/6/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This girl is amazing. Truly, her pictures don't do her Justice, and her pics are hot! Total GEF experience with an incredible body and an absolutely perfect set of mammeries! Great attitude too, she makes you feel comfortable right away. Shes not from Colorado, but says she'll visit every couple months or so. I look forward to her next vist. Highly recommend.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sexysusan101
|
|
Aluttog |
Denver |
No |
19
|
10/22/18 |
Review by
Aluttog
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/19/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The setup and initial meeting went well. Susan is very attractive a talkative. I had had a last minute work thing and was a little sweaty and asked to use the shower, she was very accommodating. When I came out the bathroom she told me to get comfortable. She is from out of town and we talked about maybe going to the mall after playtime. This was a mistake on my part because she rushed through playtime, there was no enthusiasm or passion on her part, she than pushed for us to go to the mall. I took her to lunch after shopping and she seemed very happy and comfortable and we discussed going back and playing some more, when we returned she claimed that I misunderstood her and need to make another appointment with her. She used a excessive about of foul language and became rude. She wanted to see me the following Monday, but as I drove away I realized I did not care for her behavior and really didn’t want to see her again. I think she needs to learn some etiquette and realize these arrangements our about mutual satisfaction.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:
This client isn’t truthful. He came and yes I we had small talk till he got into the shower to freshen up .
After he came into the room I came to find out he was looking for gfe . Daty to be exact
If that was important to him he should of cancelled the apt and left I would not be upset
I was never pushing whatsoever. Like my other reviews say I have a fun personality and a lil fisty but I never was pushing.
He said after the session he wanted to take me shopping so we did...
Took me to lunch then after he wanted to see me again for service.
I did know the service he was insinuating was “daty” so yes there was a huge miss understanding
I told him I would need to see him a few times to get comfortable but never did I agree to do daty. He was disappointed and we were suppose to meet on Monday.
Then he text and said he doesn’t want to follow through with the appointments and that this won’t work out . Dues to the fact that I don’t do that service...
So please I apologize for the misunderstanding but that’s my side guys
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chloeblue83
|
|
Xican10 |
Denver |
Yes |
53
|
10/22/18 |
Review by
Xican10
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/18/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Chloe is a sweetheart who is submissive and will let you take control. All previous reviews are spot on, she really knows how to give a bbbj while she keeps looking up at you. Definitely recommend! Thank you Chloe!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RyleighCOS
|
|
High Country |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
76
|
10/22/18 |
Seen on 10/20/18
Time: 15 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Ryleigh today. Very cute girl. Built the way I like. Friendly and very accommodating. Would repeat when I have time.
Don’t miss her guys.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Marie
|
|
HarleyHarkin |
Denver |
Yes |
27
|
10/22/18 |
Seen on 10/20/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met Natalie after getting stood up by another provider. Natalie was amazing, she was avail on short notice, upscale hotel. Her pictures don't do her justice. I prefer petite women and this girl is tight toned and very fun. Great kisser, very pleasurable skills very open menu. Had a blast highly recommend no games not drama. Usually don't write reviews but wanted to share the experience.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
KelseyGrace
|
|
Newtown1 |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
10/22/18 |
Review by
Newtown1
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/19/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kelsey is a sweet woman. She is a great provider down for all activity but backdoor. Great bbbj cim and msog. Great location, good communication had a blast and was worth it!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Valentina Sanchez
|
|
Aluttog |
Denver |
Yes |
85
|
10/22/18 |
Review by
Aluttog
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/18
Time: 12+ hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Valentina is beautiful. I have met several times. I really have strong feelings for her. She is great, the only down side is you might fall in love. Be good to her boys, she is a gem.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Marie
|
|
JohnPMac0032 |
Denver |
Yes |
27
|
10/22/18 |
Seen on 10/19/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Natalie was smokin' hot! Absolutely gorgeous Latina GFE. One of the most amazing, incredible experiences I've ever had with a provider. Guys, please go see her so that that she continues to visit Denver. She could be a Victoria Secret Model if she wanted to be be. Absolute Bliss, Pure heaven, Nirvana. GO SEE HERE NOW!
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Ivee
|
|
Aluttog |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
10/22/18 |
Review by
Aluttog
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/18/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The incall location was a wonderful high hotel. When she opened the door I saw a beautiful smiling woman who’s picture do not do her justice. We talked a while about where we were from and swapped stories. We played, and we talked and we played. We made plans to see each other again. She is a great woman and I can’t wait to see her again.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Marie
|
|
foxred |
Denver |
Yes |
27
|
10/21/18 |
Review by
foxred
(56 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/19/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have to echo all the other reviews. What a breath of fresh air and very accommodating.
All services were greeted with a warm kiss and beautiful smile. I'll be back as soon as I can...
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jane Smith
|
|
bonito |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
10/21/18 |
Review by
bonito
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/18/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Had an amazing time with Jane. She's sweet and sexy with a killer body. Relaxed no-rush session. Highly recommend.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lydia333
|
|
nosnah |
Boulder |
Yes |
5
|
10/21/18 |
Review by
nosnah
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/20/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lydia is a wonderful and accommodating provider. She is a great conversationalist and very skilled. I came to her for a massage and she delivered and then some. Her space is very warm and comforting, but private. you'll leave feeling spectacular.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Arielle-6491
|
|
scooter |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
15
|
10/21/18 |
Review by
scooter
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/10/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Arielle is a very attractive girl and provides a wonderful, comfortable, very secure and private in call location She is very attentive to your needs service and very knowledgeable about the desires of your clients and she knows how to make her service very pleasurable. Please show her your respect, care and generosity, she is a real find and treasure, in Fort Collins.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde
Body Type: Athletic
Grooming: Bare
Measurements: 36D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
4lena4-BANNED
|
|
fop469 |
Denver |
Yes |
40
|
10/21/18 |
Review by
fop469
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/11/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: There is not much I can say about Lena that others have not said! Lena did show up a bit late, but, damnit, it is so rare that young ladies are on time! On the plus side, I was updated with her progress. Kind of demure upon arrival, we had a drink, chatted and got to know each other. Not certain about the rest of you, but I kind of need a connection before commiting. We decided that we both enjoyed the same things, interested by the same thing, and headed for play time. Damn, underneath that veneer of girl next door (with clothes on and came to the door) was a frickin fantastic woman! I assisted with undressing and it just got better! Headed for the bed! This woman is a fantastic kisser! Felt like I was in high school and ready to lose the easy one before we got close to the main event! As per our earlier discussion, I worked my way down - from the amazing kissing to the those excellent nipples (very responsive - damn, I love that!), to all the way down! Amazingly responsive to the dining and damn tasty (those of you that have tasted the "off" stuff know exactly!)! And, I love that! We swapped from me on her to her on me. Amazing!! We kind of took turns with that until, I could no longer perform - I am an FOP after all. We got dressed, wandered back and sat chatting and sipping some drinks. I really enjoyed this woman's company. Great chatting, excellent sense of humor and not in a hurry (no frickin rush at all!). Really looking forward to seeing her again!
I would have only one complaint (well, maybe two). Pictures are not really up to date, but still accurate. And the cp is off limits. While Lena does smoke she did not taste like it (we damn near had each others tongue down throats!).
Really, a GFE+!
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alessandra Garcia
|
|
NSAFunLover |
Denver |
Yes |
87
|
10/21/18 |
Seen on 10/18/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Pics are accurate but are limited for a reason and must have been carefully selected. I’d say she’s 7/10 for looks/body. However, she more than made up for it with service. Super nice and easy to talk to. Great UTF and lots of enthusiasm which seemed authentic as far as I could tell. 10/10 for performance. 9/10 overall. Definitely worth seeing.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nicoleta
|
|
Tailgater1 |
Denver |
Yes |
63
|
10/21/18 |
Seen on 10/15/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’ve seen Nicoleta a few times. She’s flat out gorgeous. Stunning. With a body that won’t quit. Appointments with her are always memorable. My only complaint is that she spends such limited time in the area.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Stephanie Taylor
|
|
BigDan |
Denver |
Yes |
19
|
10/21/18 |
Review by
BigDan
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/17/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: When I saw that Stephanie was back visiting, I jumped at the opportunity to see her again. Booked for 90 minutes but I wish it had been more. Started with the FBSM which if you have not experienced hers, is amazing. She is professionally trained and I am sure she was at the top of her class.
The conversion to FS is the best, smooth and tight - you can't miss her on her next visit.
Highly recommended.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexy-skate
|
|
Tonylinn247 |
Denver |
Yes |
129
|
10/21/18 |
Seen on 10/19/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: One simple word for this lady amazing! My new ATF! Quality, charm, looks, Passion, sensitivity all there. Traitor nice keep around don't let the word out :)
Age: 39 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alessandra Garcia
|
|
HobbesHobbyist |
Denver |
Yes |
87
|
10/21/18 |
Seen on 10/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: All the other reviews were spot on, pics very accurate. Easy set-up with P411. She LOVES to kiss. Will repeat & recommend.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Roxy_Santana
|
|
Mondo575 |
Denver |
Yes |
111
|
10/21/18 |
Review by
Mondo575
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/16/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Roxy was quick with getting back to me. Very friendly and accommodating. I only wish I had more time for a longer session. She’s a beauty and plenty of fun. I’ll be seeing her again.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Calik8
|
|
Trucker |
Denver |
Yes |
24
|
10/21/18 |
Review by
Trucker
(32 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Pictures are very accurate. Calik8 saw me on short notice and was very accommodating. This young lady has the widest ass I have seen in a while and it is glorious! Her thighs are just incredible as well. She offers a full menu and everything is performed with enthusiasm. If you are into big butts and thick thighs this is the girl for you!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Ivee
|
|
Goodcoz |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
10/21/18 |
Review by
Goodcoz
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/19/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Delilah what is an absolutely amazing provider. GFE experience but even better. She is an amazing person, makes you feel at ease immediately, she really cares about pleasing you and go as well above and beyond to do so. A combination of extremely cute, extremely sexy and a natural body that will definitely keep me coming back again. I’m one for variety but for my next trip back to Denver there’s no question I will contact her again. Treat her like a lady and you will be well rewarded!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexiKenni
|
|
Oliveralex |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
10/21/18 |
Seen on 10/18/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I saw Kenni today and all I can say is where has she been all my life. walked in and was met with a great high and a kiss and dont remember stopping until I left an hour later. I can't wait to see her again and you shouldn't either. thank you Kenni and Can't wait to see you again.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-31-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Ivee
|
|
Tony2018 |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
10/21/18 |
Review by
Tony2018
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/18/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Where do I start? If I were to sum up the 30 minutes I spent with Delilah in one word it would be WOW. First, she is beautiful. Her pics are very accurate. Second, her personality is amazing. She greeted me at the door of her very nice incall hotel and within minutes I knew I was in for an unforgettable experience, and I was right. She is the epitome of GFE - so much so I temporarily lost reality and thought she was my girlfriend. I've only been doing this for a few months now but there is no need to continue looking - she is my ATF. I will be seeing her again...and again. I figured I better write this review...she's that amazing. Please treat her well....she's definitely a keeper.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Pinkernton
|
|
Bandwidthguy |
Denver |
Yes |
49
|
10/21/18 |
Seen on 9/24/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw her in a mid range hotel in Westminster. She is hot as F. Small spinner type sexy and aggressive. I’ve only seen her once but plan to again. The Brooklyn accent is awesome.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-22-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kat Vega
|
|
DJfox |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
10/20/18 |
Review by
DJfox
(31 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/16/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had time between meetings and was at the incall in less than an hour after first contact. I was very pleased with what I saw. She was wearing heels, undergarments, and a short gown. Her legs looked longer and leaner than the pics. She looked a lot better than what I was expecting. Great attitude. Her partner's website tells you a little more about the services to expect. You can expect the same services from Kat. I had opted for gfe. A real babe. Will see her again.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Akilah Rose
|
|
GhostlyGrande74 |
Denver |
Yes |
30
|
10/20/18 |
Seen on 9/22/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Have seen Akilah, in the past. She treats me as an old friend. Fun & very responsive
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
geomurphee |
Boulder |
Yes |
65
|
10/20/18 |
Seen on 9/20/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Stunning, gorgeous, talented, nice, friendly, awesome. Did I say stunning? Completely locked in to making me happy.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessie Denver
|
|
AssLvr |
Denver |
Yes |
74
|
10/20/18 |
Review by
AssLvr
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/18/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I pause to write this because I'll never get an appointment again!
A++++++ person and provider.
Personality is genuine and friendly. I can't stop thinking of Jessie and our time together!
Not going into any details, but know she is a knock out and any guy would love to have her as a companion.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jewel Davidson
|
|
BigThicky |
Denver |
Yes |
46
|
10/20/18 |
Seen on 10/6/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Actually this was an interesting meet. We connected early on for a ball game. Thought it would be a good long time at the field however after the first home run it was time to go.
I must say, very friendly and happy going.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JessicaRabbit
|
|
GhostlyGrande74 |
Denver |
Yes |
73
|
10/20/18 |
Seen on 10/15/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Met with this beauty @ her in call. Got right to action. She's sweet & accommodating. Will definitely visit again.
Age: 28 Ethnicity: Native American
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32B-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Raven Layne
|
|
johnnydog |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
10/20/18 |
Seen on 10/16/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Simply put, time with Raven will be seared in your memory forever. If you have the good fortune to spend an evening with her, throw out all perceptions about where you thought this adventure could lead. Her beauty, charm and intelligence merely hint at where she will take you. If you are lucky enough to be chosen, well, let's just say it doesn't get better than this. Whatever you might imagine pales in comparison to Raven's reality. If you are worthy, she is a woman who will engender memories you will never forget. Thank you Raven for making me a better man.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms T DDD
|
|
SaulGoodman |
Denver |
Yes |
119
|
10/20/18 |
Seen on 10/16/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Miss T is an absolute delight. Her body rubs, her conversation, her awesome pets, her outlook on life, her appreciation for regulars like me...I keep coming back as often as I can. And yes, she really does have beauty and confidence like Marilyn Monroe, which I love. Check out her web site. Thank you thank you thank you Miss T!
Age: 41 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
BigThicky |
Denver |
So-So |
152
|
10/20/18 |
Seen on 10/8/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: upon arrival, asked to wait a few minutes. Finally 10 minutes and get the approval to proceed. Funny, crossed paths with prior date.
Should have turned tail and jumped into my ride.
Very mechanical ride and your mileage will very. I ended up taking control of the wheel and stick and managed to land safely on my own while my passenger watched. Because of that I will not repeat.
Note to self: if you see reviews with the acronym YMMV, skip it altogether.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Luck
|
|
Merckx |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
10/20/18 |
Review by
Merckx
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/4/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Super great attitude, beautiful face, easy to relate with, relaxing and accommodating! If you want a great companion, see Natalie!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alessandra Garcia
|
|
Luvcoloradogirls |
Denver |
Yes |
87
|
10/20/18 |
Seen on 10/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great time. She is a sweetheart from Arizona. Treat her right to keep her visiting Colorado. Very pretty lady.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amber Allure
|
|
pinballer |
Denver |
Yes |
133
|
10/20/18 |
Seen on 10/13/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had been keeping my eye on Amber for a while now. Finally I had a chance to meet her. She has a nice incall north of Denver, close to I-25. Setup was easy as was parking. Upon meeting she asked what kind of experience I was looking for. I told her sensual and GFE type and that I was a breast man. So I spent plenty of time with her ample breasts in my hands and mouth. I had a great time with the other adult activities as well. She is a sweetheart! I look forward to a return visit. I know she also has an occasional incall in the DTC area.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hawaiiangirl
|
|
Guymandude |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
10/20/18 |
Seen on 9/23/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met her at her incall in north central Denver area.
Provided a professional quality massage and a great finish on the flip. I know more menu options are available, but I was too quick to pull the trigger and didn’t last . Next visit I’ll pace myself and enjoy her other attributes.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Foxieday
|
|
AllTomorrowsParties |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
10/20/18 |
Seen on 10/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Foxie is a sweet, genuine girl-next-type who was a lot of fun to spend some time with. Maybe a little shy at first, but once we got the ball rolling was very enthusiastic and I think we both enjoyed each other's company (I know I did!). I look forward to seeing her again.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali Luca
|
|
K2dnvrfun |
Denver |
Yes |
28
|
10/20/18 |
Seen on 10/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I contacted Cali after seeing some reviews. We traded a few messages and I said I would be in touch. As luck would have it my scheduled changed and I contacted her to see if she could do a same day noon appointment. She said yes to my surprise.
I was running a bit late, but kept her informed, she was willing to wait for me which was great.
She greeted me at the door in an amazing sexy outfit. Started with a little sweet yet passionate kissing session, then moved to bed where all.sorts of fun was had by all. She is very gentle yet enjoyable and shows her enjoyment too a bit shy and quiet. We had nice conversation in between and after, and we just laid there wrapped around each other like a true gfe.
A great time all around
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jasmine_xo
|
|
Dirtyboyfarmer |
Denver |
Yes |
60
|
10/20/18 |
Seen on 10/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met Jasmine for the first time on short notice..She is such a great and awesome person with such a great personality. Jasmine made me feel comfortable and relaxed with out of any problems. All activities were performed with great enthusiasm and energy. Gentlemen this Jasmine is definitely someone you must see. I highly recommended her.. Thanks Jasmine for such a great and awesome time. Will definitely see you when you come back.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AdeleFontaine
|
|
Fitzwilliam Darcy |
Denver |
Yes |
15
|
10/20/18 |
Seen on 10/15/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was lucky enough to be able to schedule a 90 minute appointment with Adele. Understandably, Adele values discretion, as do I, so she makes it clear that verification is important and that P411 members will receive priority. Set up through P411 was very smooth, and Adele was very prompt in her replies to my inquiries.
From the time I made initial contact to the time I left her incall, Adele was totally focused on making sure our time together would be -- and was -- memorable. Pre-appointment requests for my preferred beverage, music and attire. Clear and easy directions to her incall. Greeted warmly once behind closed doors. A drink, some relaxing conversation and then ....
Slow and sensual at the start. Passionate, intense and urgent at the end.
On our next visit I'd like to spend more time talking and finding out more about this fascinating woman. Perhaps she'll forgive me if that has to wait until our third visit.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MelindaKae
|
|
7soft |
Denver |
Yes |
13
|
10/20/18 |
Review by
7soft
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/16/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great time with Melinda! This was my first visit with her and it will not be my last. Set up was easy and communication was excellent. Thank you Melinda for a great morning!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tantra Healer
|
|
sidsmith54 |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
10/19/18 |
Seen on 10/1/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great experience and beautiful lady. She really know her Tantra. I have seen her three times and each time is more intense and wonderful. She is playful and really talented...I highly recommend a visit...
Age: 47 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-29-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jane Smith
|
|
geecue2 |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
10/19/18 |
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had the pleasure of seeing Jane again, always a good time with her. Very good kisser, friendly, sweet and sexy. Consensual adult activities, all done with enthusiasm. Will see her again next time she is in town.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Roxy_Santana
|
|
Alderon |
Denver |
Yes |
111
|
10/19/18 |
Review by
Alderon
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great experience with Roxy. Easy to set up appt with short notice. Everything was top notch. Wow! One beautiful young lady, inside and out...Thank you
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|