About Western ~P

• Rank
    Active Participant
  • Birthday January 5

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

3,773 profile views
  1. fake reviews

waaat! you got a new fake one too? lol. was it a good one outside of you not letting the ghost pinch your pillows?
  2. fake reviews

oh i see. that explains why there are a lot of girls on there who self review themselves or the management reviews his stable. she/he works the handle(s) for the greater good or bad ig. shrugs
  3. fake reviews

even ‘if’ the review is possibly true, he still lied about the menu. i haven’t used a french translator in a looong time. the review says i used a french translator which would be false
  4. fake reviews

im not sure what the process is or if the 2 boards operate in the same manner or not ? im clueless
  5. fake reviews

the fake review is posted on EM. my tob reviews are real and ive personally seen each guy. the EM review is good just not real but thats a webcrawler site. idk it may be the site owners putting up fake reviews to keep the site relevant.....ive already had it out w EM regarding fake reviews posted. there was a fake review posted awhile back on EM that was good but not true. my foot was broke but the site gave me a good lying fake review that i was doing all kinds of acrobat stunts on a pogo stick on the bed. um no i was not doing any kind of stunts w a broken foot. plus back then i never entertained on a bed ever. i have a 3k handcrafted sex chair so no one ever seen a bed. EM will give you HELL if you complain and threaten to delete you and ion feel like dealing w their shit. sooo i'll carry on abt my biz and maybe do some 2 cow marketing or som....
  6. fake reviews

the fake review isn’t posted here on tob. thank you for all your help
  7. fake reviews

why? whats the point? what do you gain? yelp bs? i have been away on a weeklong fmty and just noticed upon my return i have a fake review posted,,,or another fake review posted. smh. i wont waste any brain real estate over it.... vent over
  8. Why is uber "better" than a taxi?

my destination was the westin on that one occasion. i told him this cannot be a drop off area, he said yes it is. seems being dropped off or picked up at the hotel or even the airport, they just can’t get it right. shrugs
  9. Interest Rates

how long you think ‘later’ is? i thought i wanted to buy now but w those interest rates, i have decided against buying now
  10. Why is uber "better" than a taxi?

when coming around the curve approaching the westin. westin is the right. guy pulled over to the right when he sees the westin. its not a drop off area. theres oncoming speeding traffic. he says this is it and has me get out. i tell him this isnt a drop off, he says yes it is. theres no signage displayed that mentions its a drop off but he thinks it is for some reason. anyone can see where he dropped me off isnt a drop off area at all.
  11. Why is uber "better" than a taxi?

very frustrating. especially at the westin. they have no clue where the drop off or pick up is. 5 drivers came to pick me up, not one knew where the westin pick up is. i was still charged each time. they have no clue where arrivals is. my guess is it’s a lack of READING and understanding the signage but folks not reading is no surprise.
  12. Why is uber "better" than a taxi?

sounds abt right. a carbon copy of a few of my incidents w/them. i took an uber to the airport in texas. he took me to the wrong terminal. finally dropped me off at the correct departure. while waiting for take off, i notice on the app he never noted he dropped me off. the app is showing me still riding around w/him when i was no longer w/him in his vehicle. tried contacting uber and they blew me off. ofc i was still charged MORE for an extended ride and some toll fees for wherever he was driving while i was still being charged and im minding my business sitting waiting to depart at the airport. i let it go bc there really was no resolution in dealing with them. never could get a live person. its just a chat bot on the other end.
  13. Scary Distressing incident, please advise!

i retract my earlier comment. thanks
  14. Why is uber "better" than a taxi?

where are the taxis at to hail? i never see a taxi but im tired of ubers nonsense. they never know where the correct airport drop off or pick up is and i still get charged charged a service fee for 'wasting their time' bc they don't know where the correct pickup/drop areas are at the airport (dia) one guy dropped me off in oncoming traffic at the westin (dia) and said this is the drop and basically to get out his car. i told the guy today, i was at door 506 for pickup at arrivals. he said there is no door 506 and left and i was charged. i was actually charged 2 times today for 'wasting their time'. smh. but i never saw a taxi or i would have hailed it.
  15. welcome aboard, AN! glad you made it over here sis!