About Lustyleah

• Rank
    Active Participant
  • Birthday 04/13/1978

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

2,601 profile views
  1. AirBnB vs Motels

We have used airbnb when traveling many times and most have had some type on video on camera set up just to protect them and their properties. I would not feel comfortable at all as far as meeting someone for a little play time there at all.
  2. Stepping away

Never had much interaction with you but I enjoyed your posts my not have agreed with them but at least they gave good for thought good luck to you where ever you my journey
  3. Had quite the scare, but I'm back.

Well welcome back to our little piece of crazy
  4. How to get started without references?

If you check the reviews you will find ladies who are newbie friendly
  5. Just Dropping by

Welcome back to the board have fun
  6. Is this a normal screening process

Well just my opinion but it does seem to be a bit aggressive. Especially sending ID for work or and email from work that could lead to unwanted attention at work. I think a lot would depend on the providers reputation in the hobby and what your research reveals.
  7. Outs Vs Ins

With family obligations it is much easier to arrange incall to a nice hotel much easier to get a sitter than pack everybody out to a different location.
  8. Do you like chatty clients?

For those who prefer less talk that's me, but if you like to chat that does does give me some challenges.
  9. Fuck You 2016!!!

Let's not get carried away with the Cubs but as far as the rest goes that is a for sure.
  10. Can't wait to be the first to send my $ in I just know it will turn out great LOL.
  11. Colorado Springs TOB'ers

Everyone is entitled to a mistake now and than the important thing is to learn from them and move on. That being said welcome to the board and have fun and enjoy yourself.
  12. A dark cloud in The Force

Debbie Reynolds gone to now she and Carrie had grown closer over the last few years. Who says that one can't die of a broken heart may god bless them both.
  13. Wishing everyone a safe and sane holiday. My all the blessings be bestowed on you, your friends, and your family.
  14. 18 I can do that by noon why would I limit myself