• Rank
    Good Grief
  • Birthday 08/31/1969

Profile Information

Converted

Recent Profile Visitors

9,094 profile views
  1. Clone a Willie

Like when you're not there? Or when you are there? Might want to think that through.
  2. Screening…..

As screening goes both ways, the biggest challenge I see when researching a lady is the danger that someone has taken oven her accounts. In over 200 encounters now, the only time I've truly been scammed and ripped off was when the accounts of two ladies I had seen before had been taken over by someone else. They were running ads saying they were coming back to town and offering a large discount to anyone who would prepay to help cover expenses. Because I had seem them before, I didn't think twice. They checked off every box you'd want to see when deciding to see a lady. Legit website, email, reviews, phone number and accounts on numerous hobby sites including this and and p411. I understand some men have turned over control of their online persona to others as well, and that more than one man have sharing an online identity. I'm not sure of a way to weed this out, I just think all should be aware of it.
  3. Screening…..

What is whitelisted?
  4. fake reviews

Don't know why exactly someone would do that, but I'll hazard a guess. That guy has been out of the game for almost 10 years. Maybe he is trying to reestablish himself and thought having posted a recent review would help with that. I guess it's also possible that he clicked on the wrong profile when writing the review. Hard to say. At least it's a good review.
  5. Session

I feel like my hobby experiences are relatively boring.
  6. Why is uber "better" than a taxi?

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I've used Uber may 6-8 times, here in Colorado Springs and during multiple trips to Phoenix, and never had any problems.
  7. Boyfriends

I've encountered guys at meetups that were clearly with the ladies on 2 or 3 occasions. Very possible there were guys around at other times that I was not aware of. Also once had another lady sit on a chair right outside the room at a motel. I went through with each of those sessions, but, I think if I knew a guy was going to be around, I would probably not book that session. I think ladies should use any method necessary to make themselves feel safe, but I have the right to not play along.
  8. Ummmm ....... I'll pass.

I'll admit the technology is beyond me, and the 2nd image is gone so I can't compare. But I think you just have to treat this as fake photos. It's a deal-killer for me. Also, I hope platforms stop allowing theses fake images.
  9. DATO AFCIONADOS!

Just a guess, but maybe 25%? Maybe less. Also, just FYI, Since making the post above, I have made that particular venture.
  10. DATO AFCIONADOS!

Thanks for checking out our board. It is not that active, but gets lively from time to time. I'm an aficionado of the Y, but have never ventured to the O. Not opposed to it, just never got around to it. But I'm sure there are those on here that share your interest. But I like to think I push the envelope in other ways. 😄
  11. If Sick Cancel And Stay Home

So, interesting case study. Unfortunately I broke my foot this morning. Dog toys on stairs in the dark is not a good combination. I have an appointment with a yl for early next week. I'm going to reach out to her shortly about my injury. Not 100% sure if I want to cancel yet or not, but want to give her a heads up. More than 48 hours out. Will I need a doctor's note? I know this lady well and don't expect an issue. But does present an interesting situation. What if this happened morning of?
  12. Simultaneously funny and disturbing

I've been guilty of this very thing. An important call comes in when en route to see a young lady. You don't think it will take that long, so you pick it up. I can recall at least twice, being in a session, engaging in activities with a young lady, with a phone to my ear trying to closely follow that call. At least now I use a hands-free headset. Still, not cool.
  13. Worldwide Economic Slowdown

I'm hearing this very same thing for a lot of people in our little world. This industry will always be around, but like anything, there is going to be ups and downs. We seem to be in a down.
  14. QV Session

Clearly you and I DO NOT have the same idea of a good time.
  15. Simultaneously funny and disturbing

I remember seeing a lady many years ago who was texting with someone during DATY. That's a real ego boost.