Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ilovewomen

Clone a Willie

9 posts in this topic

So I was laying in bed with my lady last week and she told me she wants to make a silicone replica from my penis and then use it.

Sounds HOT to me!

Anyways, we did a little research and found “Clone a Willie”.

I've done some googling on the subject to get an idea of what all is involved and we’re going to try it.

Has anyone done this?

If so, any advice?

Just when I thought I had heard everything....:D.  Sorry - no relevant experience.

3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

So I was laying in bed with my lady last week and she told me she wants to make a silicone replica from my penis and then use it.

Sounds HOT to me!

I've done some googling on the subject to get an idea of what all is involved and we’re going to try it.

Has anyone done this?

If so, any advice?

Like when you're not there? Or when you are there? Might want to think that through. :D

3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Sounds HOT to me!

Has anyone done this?

If so, any advice?

I have and at the time found this article helpful and a Reddit post that mentioned to get the one “with balls” for more mixing material and additional tube length. My experience was pretty spot on with the article. 

https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/a22035724/clone-a-willy-review/

On 4/24/2024 at 11:23 AM, ilovewomen said:

Sounds HOT to me!

Has anyone done this?

If so, any advice?

I’d love to have a review once you receive it. I can think a few I’d like to clone.😈

On 4/24/2024 at 2:53 PM, Mustang87 said:

Like when you're not there? Or when you are there? Might want to think that through. :D

Both

18 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I’d love to have a review once you receive it. I can think a few I’d like to clone.😈

I’ll think about writing a review.  Maybe just a post to this thread.

On 4/24/2024 at 3:10 PM, JoDoe27 said:

I have and at the time found this article helpful and a Reddit post that mentioned to get the one “with balls” for more mixing material and additional tube length. My experience was pretty spot on with the article. 

https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/a22035724/clone-a-willy-review/

Thanks for the link