Savoir Faire

Session

10 posts in this topic

I attempted to book a session with this provider but she didn't respond to my text until 3 weeks later. She responded by asking if I was still interested and I replied, is it possible for you to send me a photo. She said no, I am not sending any photos. I thought to myself, hmmmm she is traumatized by NO SHOWS/TIME WASTERS etc. So I said, no worries but understand, if I don't like what I see, I will not stay there and she said fine. I know you will stay, I am just worried you are not going to show up. I actually wasn't even going to go see the woman but I changed my mind. Okay, so I try not to judge but she told me that she was FINE and commanded this crazy ass donation at that. I am not going to lie, I was curious if she was FINE ENOUGH to command such a donation, I kinda could tell she wasn't but I don't like to assume, I like to find out the real. So when I arrived, she let me inside and MY FUCKING GOODNESS, she has to be number 2 behind this 6'4/6'6 Asian Crossdresser of UGLIEST PROVIDERS that I have encountered. Anyways, she looked so FUCKING HORRIBLE, I was sitting on the bed trying to figure out how to get up out of her room LOL. She is going back and forth moving shit off the bed thinking it was about to go down but in all honesty, I was on the real TRAUMATIZED and SPEECHLESS. All that was going through my head was she said how fine she was and she was nowhere past a "1". So now for the person who saved me LOL, since I was SPEECHLESS. There was a knock on the door and she opens the door. In comes some dude and he sits on the other bed LMAO. He looks at me and I look at him. I'm trying to figure out, is he a client or what? So I asked, dude are you the boyfriend or a client? He says yeah I am the boyfriend LMAO. First thing I thought was REALLY, you tapping that, oh my goodness the two of yall must be on some shit because that is not love. Anyways, so I say, dude LOL what are yall into, whats up what are you doing in here? He says WE ARE OPEN, so I am like okay, this dude hinted that he wants a 3 some but he has no idea, he is my excuse to get up out of this room. Of course she is in the bathroom getting ZOOTED so she can come perform. Me I am looking at this guy because I wanted to make sure he didn't have other intentions on his mind. He could tell that I was SIZING him up, so he lets me know there that he is not bringing any drama/negative energy. So I asked him, you and her get down like that and he said yes. Now if she had been fine, I probably would have gotten down but it wasn't happening tonight. So I told him, I am not into what yall are into, so I am about to roll. True Story.....................

Well you coulda/shoulda turned around when she opened the door. You got lucky that happened

WHAT?!?! That's wild. I cannot believe the boyfriend just walked in and sat on the other bed 🤣 completely bonkers.

I feel like my hobby experiences are relatively boring.

On 4/15/2024 at 8:28 AM, stevie-2249 said:

Well you coulda/shoulda turned around when she opened the door. You got lucky that happened

Steve E. I shoulda/coulda but I didn't, so yeah I don't mind taking whatever comes my way.....................Anytime luck wants to join my company, HE is most definitely welcome................

On 4/16/2024 at 0:32 PM, EllaB said:

WHAT?!?! That's wild. I cannot believe the boyfriend just walked in and sat on the other bed 🤣 completely bonkers.

He knocked first, I heard her telling him to come back later LOL and he then just walked in and sat on the other bed. Things would have been a little different if she had looked better LOL but all in all, whoever he was, he did me a HUGE favor because I didn't have to say a word. Let me know if you are interested, maybe yall could do a 3 some. Just don't tell her the REAL REASON I left, let her think its because of the boyfriend.

Posted (edited)

I think that was the right approach to go with too. I would not want to tell a woman that she doesn’t look like her pictures or that she’s ugly.. to each their own with that and there is someone for all tastes in life. So, I  appreciate the way you handled your situation.  And no   I am not one to throw compliments around either, especially when men are putting women down! 🤯 thank you😎

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 4/22/2024 at 9:09 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I think that was the right approach to go with too. I would not want to tell a woman that she doesn’t look like her pictures or that she’s ugly.. to each their own with that and there is someone for all tastes in life. So, I  appreciate the way you handled your situation.  And no   I am not one to throw compliments around either, especially when men are putting women down! 🤯 thank you😎

Thanks for the good words.................... I am not the type that will put men or women down, I usually IGNORE them and thats enough for them to go on about their business. 

On 4/15/2024 at 7:04 AM, Savoir Faire said:

I attempted to book a session with this provider but she didn't respond to my text until 3 weeks later. She responded by asking if I was still interested and I replied, is it possible for you to send me a photo. She said no, I am not sending any photos. I thought to myself, hmmmm she is traumatized by NO SHOWS/TIME WASTERS etc. So I said, no worries but understand, if I don't like what I see, I will not stay there and she said fine. I know you will stay, I am just worried you are not going to show up. I actually wasn't even going to go see the woman but I changed my mind. Okay, so I try not to judge but she told me that she was FINE and commanded this crazy ass donation at that. I am not going to lie, I was curious if she was FINE ENOUGH to command such a donation, I kinda could tell she wasn't but I don't like to assume, I like to find out the real. So when I arrived, she let me inside and MY FUCKING GOODNESS, she has to be number 2 behind this 6'4/6'6 Asian Crossdresser of UGLIEST PROVIDERS that I have encountered. Anyways, she looked so FUCKING HORRIBLE, I was sitting on the bed trying to figure out how to get up out of her room LOL. She is going back and forth moving shit off the bed thinking it was about to go down but in all honesty, I was on the real TRAUMATIZED and SPEECHLESS. All that was going through my head was she said how fine she was and she was nowhere past a "1". So now for the person who saved me LOL, since I was SPEECHLESS. There was a knock on the door and she opens the door. In comes some dude and he sits on the other bed LMAO. He looks at me and I look at him. I'm trying to figure out, is he a client or what? So I asked, dude are you the boyfriend or a client? He says yeah I am the boyfriend LMAO. First thing I thought was REALLY, you tapping that, oh my goodness the two of yall must be on some shit because that is not love. Anyways, so I say, dude LOL what are yall into, whats up what are you doing in here? He says WE ARE OPEN, so I am like okay, this dude hinted that he wants a 3 some but he has no idea, he is my excuse to get up out of this room. Of course she is in the bathroom getting ZOOTED so she can come perform. Me I am looking at this guy because I wanted to make sure he didn't have other intentions on his mind. He could tell that I was SIZING him up, so he lets me know there that he is not bringing any drama/negative energy. So I asked him, you and her get down like that and he said yes. Now if she had been fine, I probably would have gotten down but it wasn't happening tonight. So I told him, I am not into what yall are into, so I am about to roll. True Story.....................

Oh wow. Same thing happened to me a few days ago 😶

6 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

Oh wow. Same thing happened to me a few days ago 😶

Clarify, what exactly happened to you? LOL, now if its the same couple, I am going to laugh my ass off...............