Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oldertruckguy-9225

Angel Food cake

7 posts in this topic

A longtime family friend passed yesterday afternoon.

She was 93 years old. This lady could make, from scratch, the most incredible, melt in your mouth, Angel Food cake. From scratch!!!!! FROM SCRATCH!!!!

Store bought could not even come close.

A really good Bakery........maybe, kinda, close.

Oh my gosh, the heavenly smells when she baked. She had two Angel Food cake pans. They have a special place in her cabinet. NOTHING, I mean NOTHING, but Angel Food cake was ever baked in those pans!! It was almost a sacred ritual when she brought out the pans.

A gift of one of her cakes was a treasure. I have friends who knew they were special to me because for dessert, I would share one of her Angel Food cakes.

God finally got tired of waiting for a slice. So, He called her home,

sorry for your loss, oldertruckguy. may she rest well.

Awwwe, you’re a very genuine person. They’re hard to come by these days. Enjoy your Gond memories of her and her wonderful Angelfoid cake. It sounds like she had a long fulfilled life. 🙏 🩷

So sorry for your loss! So many wonderful people are leaving this planet! Good memories of our special friends and family are very important!

So sorry for the loss of your friend.  It sucks to lose someone we care about.  I went to a memorial service for a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago.  He was loved by many and some of us are still grieving.  Take good care of yourself and let yourself grieve fully.

I can practically taste that cake! Sorry for your loss but glad you were fortunate enough to know her.  

On 3/20/2024 at 3:42 PM, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

A longtime family friend passed yesterday afternoon.

She was 93 years old. This lady could make, from scratch, the most incredible, melt in your mouth, Angel Food cake. From scratch!!!!! FROM SCRATCH!!!!

Store bought could not even come close.

A really good Bakery........maybe, kinda, close.

Oh my gosh, the heavenly smells when she baked. She had two Angel Food cake pans. They have a special place in her cabinet. NOTHING, I mean NOTHING, but Angel Food cake was ever baked in those pans!! It was almost a sacred ritual when she brought out the pans.

A gift of one of her cakes was a treasure. I have friends who knew they were special to me because for dessert, I would share one of her Angel Food cakes.

God finally got tired of waiting for a slice. So, He called her home,

This is a great story and I'm glad you have that memory of her. It can be interesting sometimes what little piece of themselves someone leaves behind with us when they move on. And yes, those on the other side with her enjoying her company and her Angel Food Cake are the blessed ones now.