glassonion

Kate Rover

10 posts in this topic

No experience, but considering the website, p411 and Twitter, the vibe is good. Hope you saved your pennies. Good luck. 

Wow.  Do you know what the difference is between a $400,companion and a $1,200 companion?

Posted (edited)

On 3/13/2024 at 4:21 PM, sb1212 said:

Wow.  Do you know what the difference is between a $400,companion and a $1,200 companion?

2 hours? 

Or two more visits.

Edited by Bit Banger

I hear you all on the price, but times are good and, wow. She was well worth the premium. Highly recommend. 

On 3/15/2024 at 10:16 AM, Bit Banger said:

2 hours? 

Or two more visits.

The difference is $800. Hard to understand what would make her worth 3x some of the other fine TOB companions.  Since I dont play in that ballpark, maybe I just don't get it...

On 3/13/2024 at 3:21 PM, sb1212 said:

Do I know what the difference is between a $400 companion and a $1200 companion? Well for me and I am just talking about me LOL, its seeing six different providers versus seeing just one. 

8 hours ago, glassonion said:

I hear you all on the price, but times are good and, wow. She was well worth the premium. Highly recommend. 

Onion LOL, I am glad you are happy with the choice that you made, I am not JUDGING you at all because we all have the choice to do what we want with our hard earned money. Most of us do not have that kind of LOOT to drop on just one provider...............I myself am going to drop it on 6 or 7 providers but thats just me...................

GOnion I can see what you are throwing….me I have to find about 12 DATES in order to lay DOWN….I feel like I’m tied to a barrel that’s HITTING both sides of the glass….

S12….MATH was never a fine tune for me if you see my road….Maybe it’s TWELVE different hours but that’s just ME….lol