Cindy.Exotic

Suggestions about verifications!!!

12 posts in this topic

I'm always looking the best way to provide a safer in a great experience. But how can we providers verify! Looking for suggestion 👀 

I've seen lots of methods.  I'm sure all come with their own risks, but from a non-provider position, it looks to me like the most trustworthy path would be to ask for 2-3 references and check them.

On 2/16/2024 at 6:14 PM, CountryGentleman said:

I've seen lots of methods.  I'm sure all come with their own risks, but from a non-provider position, it looks to me like the most trustworthy path would be to ask for 2-3 references and check them.

Endless waiting for others reference response never happens.  I prefer TOB and P411 verified clients only and if they want to be screened then I require Name Occupation Details, Selfie and a Deposit.  There has been Sooooooooo much ghosting and BS with the non members I just prefer to meeting verified clients who don’t asked endless non sense

1 hour ago, CountryGentleman said:

That's fair.

Didn’t mean it in a bad way :)  just the reality of also many girls won’t respond to each other to give reference

It didn’t come across badly.  I can only imagine the hassle you have to put up with.  

On 2/18/2024 at 10:13 PM, Chloe Morales said:

Didn’t mean it in a bad way :)  just the reality of also many girls won’t respond to each other to give reference

Sorry,  you are having difficulties. I am always open communication. I can’t answer for most of the ladies? If my name is ever used as for a reference? Please have the guy contact me first before  contact me. I feel this process makes for helping to know which individual I am needing  to verify. I once got the wrong guy , Yes that was  embarrassing for me!  And please note I will also verify the Companion too especially if I’ve never heard of your name,.I have never made anyone on purpose wait on my part for very long. However , sometimes  crazy stuff happens like forgetting my phone. I did yesterday when I had a family engagement up in Arvada. and I was fortunate not to have anyone waiting for a reference! Whew!!!!   Please understand we all are busy and sometimes sick too. Not everyone is reference friendly,  and you will  need to accept those ladies also and their unwillingness to share info with you. It is an independent business and They have their own reasoning and that is what it is. It is not an easy business for sure! Go with your gut and intuition if you have no reply or no means of verifying someone. I wish you the best! clients  also need to be respectful to please

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

I’m glad to help any ladies with screening tools. There are quite a few tools we can use these days. In time you’ll figure out what works for you and makes you comfy. Be safe guys and gals. 😇

I actually just typed up my methods to send to another friend. Happy to pass along to any provider who is interested- feel free to DM me. I consider my methods to be pretty thorough :) 

Back in the day when I was working in Portland, OR, a lot of ladies used a method where they would ask for a guy's extension at his workplace and simply call him during business hours and say "Hello, this is Dr. Jackson - just calling to confirm your appointment on ____." Lots of guys were perfectly fine with using this method, but it was over half a decade ago and times have certainly changed.

On 2/27/2024 at 5:34 AM, Carleeblissful said:

Back in the day when I was working in Portland, OR, a lot of ladies used a method where they would ask for a guy's extension at his workplace and simply call him during business hours and say "Hello, this is Dr. Jackson - just calling to confirm your appointment on ____." Lots of guys were perfectly fine with using this method, but it was over half a decade ago and times have certainly changed.

Yep, that was a common method even 20yrs ago. (granted, we did see fake companies set up) but if one is diligent in their research and thorough, it's simply one method that can be used.  NOTE: this takes into account that we are never ever calling or texting ANY number without an agreed upon time for a gentleman's discretion. 

I've always been an advocate for "multi-layers of screening" as it can be easy for those with nefarious intentions to hack 1 or 2 methods....but unlikely that they can hack them all. When in doubt and when suspicious of someone not being truthful, always best to pass. 

On 2/22/2024 at 10:02 AM, Audrey Astor said:

I’m glad to help any ladies with screening tools. There are quite a few tools we can use these days. In time you’ll figure out what works for you and makes you comfy. Be safe guys and gals. 😇

I'm just extremely grateful that a few of you young ladies ( that I have used for references)  have remembered me from past trysts and have always given me a glowing / positive reference.  A heartfelt Thank You to you!   🥰🤗