DenverBigLoads

Content partner on the 29th

11 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, 

Just joined here. I’m Landon, I’m fit attractive and hung. I’m looking for a woman who wants to come party with me on the afternoon of the  29th. I’d buy you a couple drinks then we can head to my house to party and play. 

obviously I would love to meet someone who has an OF or other site where they will post videos we film.

let me know! 

lol I guess shooters gonna shoot! Broski, I believe the following may have been more appropriate. 

I’m Landon and I’m willing to pay for the following on the 29th. Your full rate for the hour to have drinks, plus another hour to “play”, plus another hour because I have a big dick and lastly, another hour of your full rate to shoot video. By my math, that equates to $1600.

I imagine you’ll get some bites on that instead of let me fuck you for free (err a couple drinks)…

lol sorry you are totally right. I thought it was implied that the rate would be paid. Sorry! 

On 1/20/2024 at 1:28 PM, DenverBigLoads said:

Hey everyone, 

Just joined here. I’m Landon, I’m fit attractive and hung. I’m looking for a woman who wants to come party with me on the afternoon of the  29th. I’d buy you a couple drinks then we can head to my house to party and play. 

obviously I would love to meet someone who has an OF or other site where they will post videos we film.

let me know! 

Today you told me your name was Leonardo? what’s up Landon?! 😳😂 Definitely not doing well with the made up chit!

It can be tough being a TOB rookie. Big Loads, you might want to research the TOB listings/companion web sites, find a few companions who interest you and then reach out to them individually (following their inquiry protocol) with your wishes.  Happy hunting! 

On 1/21/2024 at 6:55 AM, DenverBigLoads said:

lol sorry you are totally right. I thought it was implied that the rate would be paid. Sorry! 

Nothing to be sorry about, we’ve all posted some really stupid shit on here.

Congrats on the eight inch hog lol :D 

Sometimes, once trust and  camaraderie are established, companions are willing to step outside the box. Hopefully you’ve met some fun ladies and can fulfill the fantasy.

7 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Sometimes, once trust and  camaraderie are established, companions are willing to step outside the box. Hopefully you’ve met some fun ladies and can fulfill the fantasy.

I have had a lot of companions/friends step outside the box and let me be the first to say, its a very special relationship in my opinion. I miss so many of my good friends. 

On 1/23/2024 at 5:27 PM, BadTiming said:

Congrats on the eight inch hog lol :D 

i found his explicit below the waist pic disrespectful as his vulgar text on where he wants to drop his big load but maybe once trust is earned with his approach the other providers will give his hung self a chance to kick it for a mere couple drinks. hopefully DBL did meet a couple ladies who liked his company. i wasn't interested, i ignored and blocked. sometimes i get it wrong but i thought this was TOB and not POF.

4 hours ago, Western ~P said:

i found his explicit below the waist pic disrespectful as his vulgar text on where he wants to drop his big load but maybe once trust is earned with his approach the other providers will give his hung self a chance to kick it for a mere couple drinks. hopefully DBL did meet a couple ladies who liked his company. i wasn't interested, i ignored and blocked. sometimes i get it wrong but i thought this was TOB and not POF.

There is no need to be crude/crass during the introductions phase of your relationship.  After you have established a rapport, you both might let your freak out to play if said has been discussed and you are in agreement.

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

There is no need to be crude/crass during the introductions phase of your relationship.  After you have established a rapport, you both might let your freak out to play if said has been discussed and you are in agreement.

Perfectly sad! I think most of us have that same view also!