Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
time4fun

P411 Scammer

10 posts in this topic

Found this lady on P411.  Made date, she showed, wanted to start with massage, lingered around, asked about fee, picked up fee said she forgot something in car.  Never came back.  P411 411632.  Have reported this to 411.  I hope 411 isn't lowering their screening standards.  Never happened to me before.

22 minutes ago, time4fun said:

Found this lady on P411.  Made date, she showed, wanted to start with massage, lingered around, asked about fee, picked up fee said she forgot something in car.  Never came back.  P411 411632.  Have reported this to 411.  I hope 411 isn't lowering their screening standards.  Never happened to me before.

Will you please ID her so others can avoid?

P411 doesn't catch everything. Yet, they’re are pretty damn good. Same with TOB. 

19 hours ago, time4fun said:

Bummer that this happened to you.  Though I am not a P411 member I know many consider the ladies on that site to be reliable.  Hope you next encounter is fantastic.

Somehow the form didn't pick up the name:  Mila Molotov, P411 411632.  Phone 719-639-8040.  Bad news.

The lady does not need to be on TOB for you to post a review on here. Sounds like a "rip off" review to me. Please post a review. 

Definitely post a “ripoff” review so that others can be aware of her.

FYI, she will be given a chance at a rebuttal.

On 1/13/2024 at 2:49 PM, time4fun said:

They definitely have not lowered their screening standards. It’s like jumping through hoops over there. Sorry to hear that one fell through the cracks for you.