Savoir Faire

Colored Contacts

18 posts in this topic

What do you guys think of women that wear colored contacts? I work with this young lady that has been wearing these colored contacts for like  over a year and I honestly thought they were her eyes for real. I was really having the hots for this woman because of her greyish eyes and the other day, she stops me to talk about a few things and I noticed that her eyes were in fact BLACK LOL. Now don't get me wrong, I would still bend her over but she just doesn't have me all googly eyed over her as I was with them greyish eyes. 

5 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

What do you guys think of women that wear colored contacts? I work with this young lady that has been wearing these colored contacts for like  over a year and I honestly thought they were her eyes for real. I was really having the hots for this woman because of her greyish eyes and the other day, she stops me to talk about a few things and I noticed that her eyes were in fact BLACK LOL. Now don't get me wrong, I would still bend her over but she just doesn't have me all googly eyed over her as I was with them greyish eyes. 

Doesn't bother me at all. Many people take steps on a regular basis to alter or enhance their appearance, ie. makeup, hair color, facial hair, plastic surgery, etc. Even clear contacts and an attempt to change away from glasses. I say, more power to all of them.

I wear blue or gray ones all the time.  My eyes are brown cuz I'm full of shit but can't let anybody know. . When you're looking in my eyes you're too entranced to care😂😂😂😂

On 1/4/2024 at 8:48 AM, lintlizard said:

loose 'em

LL I take it you don't like the fakeness huh? 

On 1/4/2024 at 11:07 AM, Mustang87 said:

Doesn't bother me at all. Many people take steps on a regular basis to alter or enhance their appearance, ie. makeup, hair color, facial hair, plastic surgery, etc. Even clear contacts and an attempt to change away from glasses. I say, more power to all of them.

I agree and understand that they are enhancing their appearance but in my case LOL, I thought those were her eyes and its a good thing I ADMIRED her from a distance..........................

On 1/4/2024 at 2:21 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

I wear blue or gray ones all the time.  My eyes are brown cuz I'm full of shit but can't let anybody know. . When you're looking in my eyes you're too entranced to care😂😂😂😂

LOL @ your eyes are brown because you are full of shit..................... M&M if I so happen to run into you somewhere are you going to let me see those BROWNIES?This girl always wore them all of the time LOL thats why I thought they were her real eyes. I am going to keep it real, I don't have the HOTS for her like I did prior to seeing her real eyes. I could have dated her if those eyes were for real LOL but not now.......... Some are going to say I am SHALLOW or whatever and I will tell them at the end of the day LOL, she will still get bent over but she ain't dating material now...............

15 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

LOL @ your eyes are brown because you are full of shit..................... M&M if I so happen to run into you somewhere are you going to let me see those BROWNIES?This girl always wore them all of the time LOL thats why I thought they were her real eyes. I am going to keep it real, I don't have the HOTS for her like I did prior to seeing her real eyes. I could have dated her if those eyes were for real LOL but not now.......... Some are going to say I am SHALLOW or whatever and I will tell them at the end of the day LOL, she will still get bent over but she ain't dating material now...............

We already knew you were shallow😂😂😂 

It's your life! My colored contacts are prescription. I'm blind af.. I started wearing them to stand out... as if I need help doing that😂😂😂

On 1/5/2024 at 8:27 PM, Savoir Faire said:

LL I take it you don't like the fakeness huh? 

I'm coming to the realization that fake ANYTHING is kinda a drag... its the real stuff that usually gets me the most excited

2 hours ago, lintlizard said:

I'm coming to the realization that fake ANYTHING is kinda a drag... its the real stuff that usually gets me the most excited

I understand where you are coming from and I cannot knock your kink. For me, I don't discriminate when it comes to fake vs real, LOL I hits em all................... I hit a nice little 22 year old last night with the nicest ass and face but she said she does want a boob job.....................I responded by grabbing/sucking/licking with no judgement. 

12 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

We already knew you were shallow😂😂😂 

It's your life! My colored contacts are prescription. I'm blind af.. I started wearing them to stand out... as if I need help doing that😂😂😂

M&M now what was it that GAVE ME AWAY? The Savior is SHALLOW, LOL, shit all of this time I thought that I was KEEPING IT SAVOIR. I am not knocking you, I was merely referring to this girl at my job. I didn't tell her but I am seriously like wanting her to put them GREYS back in because she was looking fine as fuck to me for a damn year, now she is just average with them black eyes.........................Just keeping it Savoir..........................

Honestly, colored contacts would be the furthest from my mind.  Connection, great body, conversation... those are more important.

On 1/13/2024 at 4:35 PM, Phil-anderer said:

Honestly, colored contacts would be the furthest from my mind.  Connection, great body, conversation... those are more important.

LOL so let me see if I am really understanding you here. You pay attention to a great body, her conversation  which means you obviously like what you see but could care less about her eyes? Okay Dr Phil LMAO..........

No, I care about the eyes - but it's the quality of the eyes - not the color.  It's the vibe.  

Colored contacts are great. Cat eye contacts are great. Snake eye contacts are great. Glow in the dark contacts are great.  What's not to like? Fun, funky and can be sexy as f. They aren't natural then again, neither is smelling good. Bodies stink. A little unnatural  adornments can make my day.

3 hours ago, oldguy47 said:

Colored contacts are great. Cat eye contacts are great. Snake eye contacts are great. Glow in the dark contacts are great.  What's not to like? Fun, funky and can be sexy as f. They aren't natural then again, neither is smelling good. Bodies stink. A little unnatural  adornments can make my day.

Thank goodness for simple pleasures in life! Shows me you love the lady for caring enough to dress it up enough to wear fun eyeball adornments! 😍🤩🥸😎🤓🥳

On 1/15/2024 at 6:11 PM, Phil-anderer said:

No, I care about the eyes - but it's the quality of the eyes - not the color.  It's the vibe.  

Thanks for clearing that up Dr Phil, I was like how can he connect without looking into a woman's eyes LOL.................. but then again, I tend to connect well with women that have long hair, a nice ass, dimples and pretty eyes....................

19 hours ago, oldguy47 said:

OG47 you don't mind em being a little FUNKY huh? LOL, I can respect your KINK and I always like whenever a person KEEPS IT REAL. I cannot tell a lie, the only FUNK I DIG is THE FUNKADELICS and JAMES BROWN...............