Savoir Faire

The Happy Hobbit

42 posts in this topic

Not gonna miss the hate and misogyny, but I I have to admit, kinda enjoyed watching the fireworks he created.  

I don't know if it's possible to make someone else hate me as much as he did on this board..... but I'm still here to tell people my opinion even if it's not widely shared lol

I assume HH is still actively reading TOB even if his account has been locked. What’s that line? “Water, water, everywhere, Nor any drop to drink”

Must suck to be so invested in something but unable to engage …gotta chuckle a bit at that 🤓

5 hours ago, Bootsce said:

I assume HH is still actively reading TOB even if his account has been locked. What’s that line? “Water, water, everywhere, Nor any drop to drink”

Must suck to be so invested in something but unable to engage …gotta chuckle a bit at that 🤓

I have a feeling he will show up again under a new name. He is very sucked up into this website! 

On 12/28/2023 at 4:21 PM, CountryGentleman said:

Not gonna miss the hate and misogyny, but I I have to admit, kinda enjoyed watching the fireworks he created.  

The funny thing was I saw him and Spark E going at it and I was going to message them both and ask if I could attend when they meet up. A lot of the times I noticed that he just had to beat his chest and show his TIT FOR TAT A Side or his I AM GOING TO GET THE LAST WORD ATTITUDE.................LOL I figured out quick if you don't respond to his ways, you will WIN every single time with him and he will go find someone else to battle with................. All in all he just wanted to fit in from what I could tell, just didn't go about it the best way..............

On 1/1/2024 at 10:15 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

I don't know if it's possible to make someone else hate me as much as he did on this board..... but I'm still here to tell people my opinion even if it's not widely shared lol

M&M I don't think he hated you, yall's relationship was too funny to be exact. Some guys/boys tend to treat women/girls MEAN or ROUGHLY because they secretly have a crush on them but don't have the skills to express it for fear of rejection. 

On 1/4/2024 at 5:14 PM, Bootsce said:

I would agree 100 percent that he is reading all of whats being said. Happy Feet if you are reading this, hit me up sometime and we can meet and chop it up LOL. See if I can get you some PUSSY or something..................and calm all that Tit for Tat attitude the fuck down.................

Unbelievable that some are trying to make excuses for the POS.  He was a vile troll and out and out attempted to harass several members most notably particular ladies.  There was nothing remotely funny about his pathetic crap that was frequently incomprehensible and always hateful. The only mystery being that he was not banned months ago.  That and which new profile is his lol.

It’s better to change the subject. I think we  all had our fill of this  topic

Guess I'm not on here enough to notice who the trolls are.  If someone is just generally being disruptive or argumentative then I'm all for removal.  We should be able to have grown up discussions as long as everyone is respectful about differences.  

8 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

Guess I'm not on here enough to notice who the trolls are.  If someone is just generally being disruptive or argumentative then I'm all for removal.  We should be able to have grown up discussions as long as everyone is respectful about differences.  

I am with you on what you said and how you said it @Bravo1 . Being  discreet is important. And there should be no problem with wanting to  disagree on anything.. A lot of people would speak up more  often because they knew they wouldn’t get hurt for disagreeing on any given topic.