52 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

It's still down, 15 minutes is now into the second day.

omg! ridiculous

15 hours ago, Western ~P said:

recently did the same. took me over an hour and 2 devices :(

Life is so crazy! Some times we get it on the first time>! I will claim it as a Kali retrograde momement! In other words, it’s a must  that I had to learn!  lol I hate electronics! As you well know! As well as new programs and changes that have been  made to any program!   I struggled with people from p411 for about two weeks trying to get my page up. Finally they told me they changed my name to “Kali Sensual Reiki” since that time I’ve been doing pretty well on there.

Where is the status page?

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

….maintenance error message. im lucky logging on about every 10th time. 

16 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Updating pictures was not too difficult. 

thats good to know. ill have to check that feature out

anyone know what the feature

'system options escape switch' is? is it some kind of privacy feature?? it's an yes/no feature and mine is set at the default 'no' just wondering if it's something that should possibly be set at 'yes' maybe.

its located  under profile, system options, show escape switch. yes/no

i didn't click on anything as i'm just really getting the hang of the basics on using p411 at this point.

2 hours ago, Western ~P said:

'system options escape switch' is? is it some kind of privacy feature?? it's an yes/no feature and mine is set at the default 'no' just wondering if it's something that should possibly be set at 'yes' maybe.

i didn't click on anything as i'm just really getting the hang of the basics on using p411 at this point.

I think that is a smart approach to take @Western~P! 

4 hours ago, Western ~P said:

Not to worry :)  It's turns on an icon in the lower right part of your screen, that if you click it, immediately goes to the google search homepage.  Helpful for clients (most likely) that use their work computers for P411 browsing! 

5 hours ago, wallaby57 said:

Not to worry :)  It's turns on an icon in the lower right part of your screen, that if you click it, immediately goes to the google search homepage.  Helpful for clients (most likely) that use their work computers for P411 browsing! 

thank you wallaby57 :)

I really hate communicating on their platform ever since their recent update.

I happened to notice that p4 no longer allows me the privilege of inserting logical spaces and paragraphs. (Such as the ones I'm using now).

I looked back at all my SENT mail and seen nothing but one HUGE mess of a  paragraph getting sent, even though I clearly added spaces, and separated my paragraphs smh.....

I honestly didnt blame the client for not wanting to sort through and reply to that but sheesh what a way to ruin business communications.

Now I just ask for their email or request that they pm me here instead.

Edited by Deja Dinero

I wish they had restored the statistics page. It was an added perk that was helpful to look and see how many views we were getting. I have this on my tryst ad, but I see P411 guys I would love to have it restored again. I also know that you ladies also enjoyed p411 stat page! 

it's not mobile friendly for me anymore. i cannot log in from my cell. i gave up trying

1 hour ago, Western ~P said:

it's not mobile friendly for me anymore. i cannot log in from my cell. i gave up trying

That sucks @Western ~P!

I can never sign on now when I'm connected to The Onion Router (TOR).  Otherwise, no better, no worse, just different.

On 2/1/2024 at 9:59 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

That sucks @Western ~P!

big time bc when i have a message i cant check it if im out away from my pc i have to wait til back on pc bc i cant check any messages from my cell. i tried logging in from my iphone and android. no luck

After the revamp on p411 you can no longer click multiple messages to move them to trash or another folder.

They must be done one a time.

ERRRR!

My messages are gone. I cannot get them. Guys are paying for this crap.

Not getting any more of my money, will not renew.

Dang, I guess the old saying still holds true, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" 😩🫠😆😆😆🫠🤷

Smh

On 2/1/2024 at 8:21 PM, Western ~P said:

Totally unmoble friendly! I used to be able to connect real easy through my cellphone. This is sad! I hope their bugs get worked out! 

suddenly not receiving p411 email notifications to my email :(