Geek4Greek

New to the scene, need a little orientation

9 posts in this topic

Just what the title says. I'm more looking for SWs, than providers(incall/outcall). I just don't know where the better places to look are. If anyone has any links to the Latina agencies local to Denver, I'd be much obliged. 

To be honest, I'm a lot more familiar with the p4p system in Thailand, but I am not in Thailand. Thanks, all!

There are no Latina agencies in Denver that I’m aware of.

I have seen an ad for an AMP that supposedly has a Latina. Do some googling for erotic massage Denver and then peruse the ads and you’ll find it.

4 hours ago, sb1212 said:

What's the difference between "SW" and "provider"?

There is none. Pretty sure he's referring to a massage establishment or an agency.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

4 hours ago, sb1212 said:

It used to refer to “Street Walkers”…

On 11/26/2023 at 7:00 AM, sb1212 said:

What feels right for you to say? And when making verbal reference, what feel most comfortable, saying? Heck, maybe neither of those two words feels right to you?  (SW’er or Provider). They are both accurate descriptions of what we do too. I call us all ladies because we are! TS ladies are not biologically female women. Yet I group them in with us also. I provide a service and I am a SW because that also describes what I do to make a living. Stick around and get a feeling for what works best for you to use. 

On 11/26/2023 at 7:00 AM, sb1212 said:

You know the answer silly!😂

On 11/19/2023 at 6:37 AM, Geek4Greek said:

Just what the title says. I'm more looking for SWs, than providers(incall/outcall). I just don't know where the better places to look are. If anyone has any links to the Latina agencies local to Denver, I'd be much obliged. 

To be honest, I'm a lot more familiar with the p4p system in Thailand, but I am not in Thailand. Thanks, all!

I have reread what the OP wrote and I believe he is specifically looking for street walkers as he makes a distinction between SW’s and providers (incall/outcall).

I don’t know where he can find street walkers these days. East Colfax used to have that rep but I haven’t heard about this in years and when I drive Colfax at night for Uber I don’t notice anybody I would classify as a street walker.