sparkey600

Tomorrow

18 posts in this topic

So my baby girl is getting married to a very nice guy tomorrow. They get along good and are in love with one of other. Wondering why this makes me kind of sad, maybe not sad but melancholily. Tomorrow is going to be filled with a lot of drama, which I'm not comfortable with at all. Exes, and extended families I thought I'd never see again. I'm uncomfortable with this to say the least!

Something happy that I thought I'd be looking forward to.  I'm now thinking I could ship it all together. But I wont. 

I'll give her away like a proper father does. .Still feeling melancholy to say the least. 

Feeling mixed emotions can be a part of big life events.  Hopefully the drama will be at a minimum with your extended family and you are able to enjoy this special day.  Sending you good thoughts.

Focus on your daughter. It’s her day after all.  Let the others & their drama fade into the background.  Try to not imbibe too much, and thus become part of the drama.

22 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

So my baby girl is getting married to a very nice guy tomorrow. They get along good and are in love with one of other. Wondering why this makes me kind of sad, maybe not sad but melancholily. Tomorrow is going to be filled with a lot of drama, which I'm not comfortable with at all. Exes, and extended families I thought I'd never see again. I'm uncomfortable with this to say the least!

Something happy that I thought I'd be looking forward to.  I'm now thinking I could ship it all together. But I wont. 

I'll give her away like a proper father does. .Still feeling melancholy to say the least. 

Hotel everything that goes with Sending you and your family lots of love and support be proud! ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Sorry, what I said got messed up! I bet everything went well! It is always an emotionally charged event wedding’s in general!  Sending my love and be very proud dad!❤️❤️❤️

46 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Sorry, what I said got messed up! I bet everything went well! It is always an emotionally charged event wedding’s in general!  Sending my love and be very proud dad!❤️❤️❤️

HI Kali, I'm happy to report everything went great!

We had a lot of fun!

13 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Focus on your daughter. It’s her day after all.  Let the others & their drama fade into the background.  Try to not imbibe too much, and thus become part of the drama.

I did just that. Everything was very good! We had a nice time. Thanks bud!

14 hours ago, average1 said:

Feeling mixed emotions can be a part of big life events.  Hopefully the drama will be at a minimum with your extended family and you are able to enjoy this special day.  Sending you good thoughts.

I'm happy to report everything went great, and my anxiety was misplaced for once! haha

51 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

We had a lot of fun!

7 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

I did just that. Everything was very good! We had a nice time. Thanks bud!

Great!  I’m happy for you😁

Walking your (step)daughter down the aisle is a very special feeling. Watching the next generation begin their own journey through life fills one with hope, joy, and trepidation.

19 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

I'm happy to report everything went great, and my anxiety was misplaced for once! haha

We had a lot of fun!

Glad you went. You would have regretted not going for a long time.  Very glad it turned out great!

15 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Great!  I’m happy for you😁

Walking your (step)daughter down the aisle is a very special feeling. Watching the next generation begin their own journey through life fills one with hope, joy, and trepidation.

Thanks bud, glad we went, glad it's over! haha Walking my daughter down the aisle was one of the greatest honors I've had, second behind the father daughter dance. Everything was perfect more than I had hoped. 

3 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Glad you went. You would have regretted not going for a long time.  Very glad it turned out great!

Thanks bud, I'm glad I went as well. I'm kind of an introvert apart from my job, where I kind of have to be in "killer mode" so things like this makes me feel uncomfortable. All of my anxiety seemed to fall away when I was driving to the wedding venue. I was 100% relaxed and thus had a very nice time. Today my daughter called me and thanked me for walking her down the aisle and for the gift I had given to the bride and groom. She is a very good kiddo and gets me despite all of my faults. Her Husband is a nice young man that loves her a lot. I'm content in knowing this. Thanks for your thoughts, I appreciate them as always!

On 9/25/2023 at 10:53 PM, sparkey600 said:

Thanks bud, I'm glad I went as well. I'm kind of an introvert apart from my job, where I kind of have to be in "killer mode" so things like this makes me feel uncomfortable. All of my anxiety seemed to fall away when I was driving to the wedding venue. I was 100% relaxed and thus had a very nice time. Today my daughter called me and thanked me for walking her down the aisle and for the gift I had given to the bride and groom. She is a very good kiddo and gets me despite all of my faults. Her Husband is a nice young man that loves her a lot. I'm content in knowing this. Thanks for your thoughts, I appreciate them as always!

It is always difficult to know how people are going to behave. I sure hope by now you have taken time to reflect on that special day and smile! Family is import and celebrating a wonderful daughter’s wedding! Congratulations @sparkey600 🎉👏🎊

On 11/12/2023 at 5:43 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

It is always difficult to know how people are going to behave. I sure hope by now you have taken time to reflect on that special day and smile! Family is import and celebrating a wonderful daughter’s wedding! Congratulations @sparkey600 🎉👏🎊

All was good, better than I could possible hope. My greatest honor as a father. We all had a great time. 

On 11/19/2023 at 11:27 PM, sparkey600 said:

All was good, better than I could possible hope. My greatest honor as a father. We all had a great time. 

Those beautiful moments help us get through the hard times in life! ❤️

On 11/26/2023 at 11:51 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Congrats to you and the bride

Thank you.

On 11/21/2023 at 8:19 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Those beautiful moments help us get through the hard times in life! ❤️

Indeed, thanks Kali, I appreciate it very much.