stevie-2249

2nd chances

15 posts in this topic

Just curious why someone would give a lady a second chance to redeem herself after having a bad experience or a so so experience? 
yes I get that maybe the lady could have a  off day or something happened, but then she should re-schedule the appointment! We pay good money for you ladies and the only reason for the second chance should be cuz she was un expensive and that should be expected to have  a not so great time. 
you should always do your best even if your having a bad day!

11 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Just curious why someone would give a lady a second chance to redeem herself after having a bad experience or a so so experience? 
yes I get that maybe the lady could have a  off day or something happened, but then she should re-schedule the appointment! We pay good money for you ladies and the only reason for the second chance should be cuz she was un expensive and that should be expected to have  a not so great time. 

I don’t know about all of that information? However, maybe he saw her in another light and knows about her problems - you know he genuinely cares about her. Who is anyone to pass judgement on anyone?  May the grace of  God/Goddess be with her and her troubles in life.  Many of our clients as well as our Companions suffer from depression, addictions, other issues. I for one find it heart warming to hear that someone is giving another person a second chance to redeem herself|himself. 
As, long as she is not hurting harassing anyone! 

On 9/5/2023 at 2:48 PM, stevie-2249 said:

Steve E give me a second, I have to think about this one for a minute because the majority of my INTERACTIONS are GOOD. Okay, I remember one and yes SHE'S on PUNISHMENT @ the moment but the answer is YES, I will give her a second chance mainly because I know she has issues going on and THE SAVIOR is always willing to take a backseat to help a friend who consistently demonstrates that she can't take care of herself.............

3 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Steve E give me a second, I have to think about this one for a minute because the majority of my INTERACTIONS are GOOD. Okay, I remember one and yes SHE'S on PUNISHMENT @ the moment but the answer is YES, I will give her a second chance mainly because I know she has issues going on and THE SAVIOR is always willing to take a backseat to help a friend who consistently demonstrates that she can't take care of herself.............

Well sounds like you may see her on a regular basis or have seen her multiple times, maybe you have a connection and are comfortable with her, yes I have a few girls who I will see again even if it wasn’t perfect,

BUT when you see a lady for the first time, she needs to give her all PERIOD! 

For me, I think I can tell between a "bad day" and a when her style doesn't mesh with mine.   If I recognize that she had a bad day I'd be willing to give her a second chance.

9 minutes ago, CountryGentleman said:

For me, I think I can tell between a "bad day" and a when her style doesn't mesh with mine.   If I recognize that she had a bad day I'd be willing to give her a second chance.

If she is having a bad day she don’t need to be working! I do agree tho there is a difference between a bad day and the two aren’t meshing 

People should have a second chance because it allows for personal growth and learning from past mistakes. Second chances can lead to positive changes, rehabilitation, and the opportunity to become better versions of themselves. It promotes forgiveness and empathy in society, fostering a more compassionate and understanding community.

1 hour ago, Skyla Davis said:

People should have a second chance because it allows for personal growth and learning from past mistakes. Second chances can lead to positive changes, rehabilitation, and the opportunity to become better versions of themselves. It promotes forgiveness and empathy in society, fostering a more compassionate and understanding community.

Well said, beautiful lady!

21 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Well sounds like you may see her on a regular basis or have seen her multiple times, maybe you have a connection and are comfortable with her, yes I have a few girls who I will see again even if it wasn’t perfect,

BUT when you see a lady for the first time, she needs to give her all PERIOD! 

Lets go with YEARS ...................... And yes, I am comfortable with her up until those ISSUES start to want to come out. Thats when I have to DO THE BOTH OF US A FAVOR and let her go this way, while I go the other way. Now speaking on seeing a woman for the first time, I look @ it differently. I always go in with an open mind and let things play out on its own. Yes, I would hope she is great the first time but I also know that there is a lot of FACTORS that could make her not so great. Some of those factors = client's hygiene is bad, client looks disgusting to her, overweight/underweight, aggressive behavior, creepy vibe or LOL, she has to put it way more work to get him going...................... No offense but would you EXPECT her to give her all when she is faced with FACTORS that make it hard for her to perform services? Yes we pay good money LOL and we should get the service we want but to keep it real, sometimes its hard to fake it, whether you are a client or provider..............................

A former madam before becoming a beloved poet famously said, "When people show you who they are, believe them the first time." - (RIP) Maya Angelou

My hiring process starts with first contact, during which I am very respectful and tolerate zero sass. Just a sign of things to come, in that case I am quick to label her contact record "Stank" to never waste my time again. If she makes it through to a blessed visit, I am the guy to leave before TCB if she demonstrates anything less than wanting me there because 99 problems.com. And if things go south after TCB, which  happens, it's chalked up to the best teacher, experience.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

Women in the sex industry, like all individuals, deserve a second chance for several important reasons. Firstly, many women enter this industry due to complex circumstances, such as financial hardships, coercion, or lack of alternatives. Providing them with an opportunity for rehabilitation and reintegration into society can help break the cycle of exploitation.

Secondly, it's essential to recognize that sex work is often stigmatized, and those involved may face discrimination and limited employment options once they seek to leave the industry. Offering a second chance can help them rebuild their lives and find alternative sources of income.

Furthermore, providing support and resources for women in the sex industry can contribute to reducing human trafficking and exploitation. It allows for a more inclusive and compassionate approach to addressing the underlying issues and vulnerabilities that lead individuals into this profession.

Ultimately, offering women in the sex industry a second chance promotes a more just and empathetic society that values the dignity and potential of all its members, regardless of their past experiences or choices.

Depends what you mean by a second chance. If I hire a plumber to fix a leak and the leak isn't fixed, I won't hire that plumber next time. Nothing personal about my decision, not judgement on the plumber as a person. But why would I hire the same person to do a similar job after that experience?

If I have a reason to want to see the person again, maybe I'd do that. Saying anyone deserves my repeat business simply because people can have bad days is problematic.

On 9/8/2023 at 10:32 PM, Skyla Davis said:

Women in the sex industry, like all individuals, deserve a second chance for several important reasons. Firstly, many women enter this industry due to complex circumstances, such as financial hardships, coercion, or lack of alternatives. Providing them with an opportunity for rehabilitation and reintegration into society can help break the cycle of exploitation.

Secondly, it's essential to recognize that sex work is often stigmatized, and those involved may face discrimination and limited employment options once they seek to leave the industry. Offering a second chance can help them rebuild their lives and find alternative sources of income.

Furthermore, providing support and resources for women in the sex industry can contribute to reducing human trafficking and exploitation. It allows for a more inclusive and compassionate approach to addressing the underlying issues and vulnerabilities that lead individuals into this profession.

Ultimately, offering women in the sex industry a second chance promotes a more just and empathetic society that values the dignity and potential of all its members, regardless of their past experiences or choices.

How lovely. Sorry to be that guy again but, (most) men are in this to escape the mundane, experience companionship...bust a nut. Those unable or unwilling to facilitate this, that, or whatever is agreed upon at any level and for any reason should find something else to do until they can. Anything less is a very costly disappointment if not Rip-off.

On 9/8/2023 at 4:32 PM, Skyla Davis said:

100 percent truth, if you can’t provide me a a good or great experience cancel the appointment,  if it’s the looks you don’t like I would rather you cancel at meeting time instead of wasting my money!