Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sparkey600

So Long A Week!

15 posts in this topic

I don't know about the rest of you, my friends, but did this last week seem to last for MONTHS, and not one week?

Work is so exhausting lately.....

Hope you all have a nice relaxing weekend! Love to everyone!

This last week was difficult for also. @sparkey600 our lives have become more difficult! Financially, health, work and yes everyone is suffering. Wishing you the best! Sending reiki! I had three deaths this summer moth of June.  

A sh** show for sure. That being said, each minute with my clients has been a pure joy for me. Your companionship to us, means just as much as our companionship to you :) It is nothing short of magic that when the world is upside down, two people can make each other smile. Make each other happy for a brief time!

Yep, this felt like a long week with a number of things that didn't go according to plan.  Had to roll with it and looking forward to a good weekend.  Having late coffee with a friend in a bit.  Gonna make some low carb BBQ sauce for some BBQ Pulled Chicken tomorrow.  Hope it will be tasty.

They say all is well that ends well. Saturday being the end of week  I would say it was a mighty fine week.  Right visitor does that.  To all a good week next.

Tuesday I taught some lessons about Tarot to a close friend, Thursday I went with a friend to Longmont and Friday I got to eat at a really good aMexican restaurant in BelMar

httpsf://www.nomadtaqueria.com/

a very interesting week for me too😊

21 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

This last week was difficult for also. @sparkey600 our lives have become more difficult! Financially, health, work and yes everyone is suffering. Wishing you the best! Sending reiki! I had three deaths this summer moth of June.  

I'm so sorry to hear that news baby girl.

14 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

A sh** show for sure. That being said, each minute with my clients has been a pure joy for me. Your companionship to us, means just as much as our companionship to you :) It is nothing short of magic that when the world is upside down, two people can make each other smile. Make each other happy for a brief time!

I'm glad you love the people you see! Enjoy yourself and your clients, that's why we are all here for sure!

I also love you're "make lemonade outta lemons "attitude! You and a couple of other ladies here are such a positive energy. We all appreciate that for sure! 

13 hours ago, average1 said:

Yep, this felt like a long week with a number of things that didn't go according to plan.  Had to roll with it and looking forward to a good weekend.  Having late coffee with a friend in a bit.  Gonna make some low carb BBQ sauce for some BBQ Pulled Chicken tomorrow.  Hope it will be tasty.

I'm sure it'll be good my friend!

Me? Mahi Mahi on the grill tonight.

Life is good....

5 hours ago, gr8owl said:

They say all is well that ends well. Saturday being the end of week  I would say it was a mighty fine week.  Right visitor does that.  To all a good week next.

I'm glad you had a happy ending to your long week! Agreed, all is well that ends well. We need T-Shirts that say that! hahaha!

Hoping you have a good week, next week. You, like the rest of of us wretches deserve it.

Looking forward to a less hectic week in this cumming week.

12 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

Me too bud, me too.....

On 7/16/2023 at 10:22 AM, wglide2003 said:

Have you been out on the scooter lately?

I went out this weekend, first time since breaking my damn ankle.

It was good....still a little wobbly though....I hate being a damn mortal despite what my mind says.....