sparkey600

Thinking About a Few Things Tonight

16 posts in this topic

I've been thinking (I know, kind of a dangerous thing for a person like me) And one of the things I think about the most is all of the is all of the friends I've made here, not just providers, (love you all!) but the men on here that I have connected with as well. Our little group is quite the brotherhood and we like to banter back and forth about who seems like the next best gal to see, who is a long time darling...Although we really don't talk so much about providers in this context.....We share also who is doing what and why in their lives in a private manner.  Reaching out to share something about possibly a very nice watch to buy, or sharing something about a motorcycle that moves the soul, or doing some stupid damn ass yard work that looks great that makes them happy. How to blow out a damn sprinkler system and why is it necessary!!! Love it all for sure!  Sharing recipes  for a nice stew or cornutes as well! Over the years I have made many friends here that I'd do anything for... Anyway, thanks to everyone here who counts me as a friend (or enemy) I have to say I appreciate all of the things you've posted. It always makes me think. And thinking is what we as a cultural people might be lacking..... We get so divided on the political spectrum, can we get united on the YAY! Us spectrum? I'd love to see that for one for sure! Thanks EVEYONE in advance for sharing their thoughts on this subject!

Hate me, love me, let's get a conversation going! 

I think friendship on TOB is great and important as well as often overlooked! Have a great weekend @sparkey600 💋🥰

8 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

I've been thinking (I know, kind of a dangerous thing for a person like me) And one of the things I think about the most is all of the is all of the friends I've made here, not just providers, (love you all!) but the men on here that I have connected with as well. Our little group is quite the brotherhood and we like to banter back and forth about who seems like the next best gal to see, who is a long time darling...Although we really don't talk so much about providers in this context.....We share also who is doing what and why in their lives in a private manner.  Reaching out to share something about possibly a very nice watch to buy, or sharing something about a motorcycle that moves the soul, or doing some stupid damn ass yard work that looks great that makes them happy. How to blow out a damn sprinkler system and why is it necessary!!! Love it all for sure!  Sharing recipes  for a nice stew or cornutes as well! Over the years I have made many friends here that I'd do anything for... Anyway, thanks to everyone here who counts me as a friend (or enemy) I have to say I appreciate all of the things you've posted. It always makes me think. And thinking is what we as a cultural people might be lacking..... We get so divided on the political spectrum, can we get united on the YAY! Us spectrum? I'd love to see that for one for sure! Thanks EVEYONE in advance for sharing their thoughts on this subject!

I think the same.  I've had some great times with the folks I've met here.  Some have been ladies who I thoroughly enjoy and some have been with some of the gents.  I appreciate the friendships I've made because of the hobby.

Thanks for reminding me to be grateful...for so many things and for so many people.

"Ignored" :lol:. Just kidding!

Isn't hate too a strong word to describe forum interaction? For the record, the Hobbit is (not) here for love.

22 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I think friendship on TOB is great and important as well as often overlooked! Have a great weekend @sparkey600 💋🥰

You have a great weekend too sweet lady!

14 hours ago, average1 said:

I think the same.  I've had some great times with the folks I've met here.  Some have been ladies who I thoroughly enjoy and some have been with some of the gents.  I appreciate the friendships I've made because of the hobby.

Thanks for reminding me to be grateful...for so many things and for so many people.

Average, thank you for always being the "sane" person in the room when thing seem to go off the tracks.

I always appreciate your knowledge in general and your friendship. You are a nice person. And I thank you for that. 

12 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

"Ignored" :lol:. Just kidding!

Isn't hate too a strong word to describe forum interaction? For the record, the Hobbit is (not) here for love.

OK, for once, not ignored! JUST THS ONCE THOUGH! LOL!

Yes, I and "we" on the Board get that about you...NOT here for love, like most folks here for sure!  If that works for you, then Absolutly, do what you need to do, I get that. WE ALL GET THAT! No one here is looking for love....

BUT, always a "but" with me.......Hate is a very strong word for sure and I'm responsible for the post I sent off, my bad. I shouldn't have added that to my post....I don't know of anyone that hates me....In fact, I have a lot of friends here.....

Hobby Hobbit, one of the things that I was trying to convey here is we can all get along without being "competitive" and make some friends. I've made a LOT of friends here just by being here to answer some simple questions that I might know a thing or two about or offering some advice that might be appreciated over my years on here. I hope you and I could possibly become friends one day. What do you say to this? What do you say to being a positive influence to this board and possibly making some friends? I for one would like to get to know you better. I LOVE you're snarking attitude for sure! I'm telling you, the ladies and the men here are very great people to get to know better. I have a lot of good friends here, and I'm hoping you can do the same if you just rachet it down a notch or two?

Hoping you are having a good evening.

9 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

You have a great weekend too sweet lady!

Keeping my fingers crossed! And doing my best to stay positive. 

10 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

OK, for once, not ignored! JUST THS ONCE THOUGH! LOL!

Yes, I and "we" on the Board get that about you...NOT here for love, like most folks here for sure!  If that works for you, then Absolutly, do what you need to do, I get that. WE ALL GET THAT! No one here is looking for love....

BUT, always a "but" with me.......Hate is a very strong word for sure and I'm responsible for the post I sent off, my bad. I shouldn't have added that to my post....I don't know of anyone that hates me....In fact, I have a lot of friends here.....

Hobby Hobbit, one of the things that I was trying to convey here is we can all get along without being "competitive" and make some friends. I've made a LOT of friends here just by being here to answer some simple questions that I might know a thing or two about or offering some advice that might be appreciated over my years on here. I hope you and I could possibly become friends one day. What do you say to this? What do you say to being a positive influence to this board and possibly making some friends? I for one would like to get to know you better. I LOVE you're snarking attitude for sure! I'm telling you, the ladies and the men here are very great people to get to know better. I have a lot of good friends here, and I'm hoping you can do the same if you just rachet it down a notch or two?

Hoping you are having a good evening.

Thanks for showing the Hobbit a little love, @sparkey600! This is all Hobbit needs. And some understanding. A little love and some understanding. This is all he needs. And a friend. A little love, some understanding, and a friend. This is all he needs. And this lamp. A little love, some understanding, a friend, and this lamp. And this is all... :lol:.

Your message was clear and heartfelt. Seeing your interactions, I am certain you make a good friend here and even in the RW which for the same reason as hotel rooms, I'm no good for. Except for certain, shall we say, calculated risks, I am very private and discreet, and abhor that anyone in the RW might see me bite that  oh-so-nasty yet oh-so-sweet apple, again! Second, betrayed by beloveds as we have all surely been, I know firsthand there's no honor among thieves and we're all just one trick from a pic in the paper. :eek:

Regarding being a positive influence on the board :mad:/ratcheting it down a bit. I know what you mean and appreciate the sentiment. Purposely real to a fault, I equally despise the fake, pretentious, entitled, enabled, and enablers... Basically, I'm probably one of the world's worst bullshitters. Never taught to ride, at least not four-legged critters ;), I strongly desire but am so not thirsty for strange and thus provably the worst :lol: white knight. This said, I welcome you as I have the Usual Suspects to assess the contributions I'm allowed to make for what they are and will always be, keeping it real while giving as good as I get.

On 7/8/2023 at 0:17 AM, sparkey600 said:

In your case, you’re getting back what you put out there.💙😉💙

There are nights I lay in bed and think of the many ladies I have met here. I’ve learned a lot about myself from these experiences, I can say I’m more compassionate and caring than before TOB. I understand women much better and how to please them. I’ve left many rooms looking back as I walk out the door feeling a little “crush” on some of the ladies. I’m a bit older now  and not as active but I think I’ll stay on here as I don’t know if there will be another day. Sex work is needed in our society and those here know that. The rest of the population doesn’t have a clue. 

On 7/9/2023 at 6:16 PM, Audrey Astor said:

In your case, you’re getting back what you put out there.💙😉💙

Thanks Sweetie, I appreciate it very much.

On 7/8/2023 at 9:01 AM, average1 said:

Average, you are one of the men that I have gotten to know a little bit over these years. I really appreciate your take on things and count you as a good person and as a friend!  hope you and your family is doing great!

On 7/9/2023 at 2:25 PM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Thanks for showing the Hobbit a little love, @sparkey600! This is all Hobbit needs. And some understanding. A little love and some understanding. This is all he needs. And a friend. A little love, some understanding, and a friend. This is all he needs. And this lamp. A little love, some understanding, a friend, and this lamp. And this is all... :lol:.

Your message was clear and heartfelt. Seeing your interactions, I am certain you make a good friend here and even in the RW which for the same reason as hotel rooms, I'm no good for. Except for certain, shall we say, calculated risks, I am very private and discreet, and abhor that anyone in the RW might see me bite that  oh-so-nasty yet oh-so-sweet apple, again! Second, betrayed by beloveds as we have all surely been, I know firsthand there's no honor among thieves and we're all just one trick from a pic in the paper. :eek:

Regarding being a positive influence on the board :mad:/ratcheting it down a bit. I know what you mean and appreciate the sentiment. Purposely real to a fault, I equally despise the fake, pretentious, entitled, enabled, and enablers... Basically, I'm probably one of the world's worst bullshitters. Never taught to ride, at least not four-legged critters ;), I strongly desire but am so not thirsty for strange and thus provably the worst :lol: white knight. This said, I welcome you as I have the Usual Suspects to assess the contributions I'm allowed to make for what they are and will always be, keeping it real while giving as good as I get.

Hey Hobbit,

Yep, as much as I don't like to admit it, I'm kind of the real deal. I like to treat people the way they deserve to be treated, but I almost always give the benefit of the doubt as well. I must add here, you most likely never want to be on the other side of the table from a business deal unprepared, because it will not go well for you! HAHA! 

Thank you for your compliments, I appreciate them very much, your vid posted here was too funny, I remember that movie and liked it a lot! "One dollar and 9 cents!" In the real world, I'm not too trusting of strangers, that has served me well I have to tell you for sure. One of the things I've learned about people in general is this: Be wary around strangers, but trust the people you get to know and have interactions with. This is the advice I'll leave you with. Get to know a few people on this silly board, reach out to them, get to know them a little bit. Once that happens you can relax and see that you have been accepted into our silly little community. I hope you can do this. If you can, you and I and a lot of other people on here, you will count as a friend !

Have a great evening!

On 7/9/2023 at 9:19 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Keeping my fingers crossed! And doing my best to stay positive. 

As always Babe! Love that about you!

On 7/13/2023 at 11:45 PM, sparkey600 said:

As always Babe! Love that about you!

You dear man are precious!  Thank you for caring about people and not giving up! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki