Wilicker

Reviews

9 posts in this topic

As someone that is still kinda new here I wanted to know more about reviews. For the most part I have had a positive experience until recently. I posted my first negative review which gives the person the right to respond back, which is more then welcome. The provider reached out to me to discuss the problem. It quickly went from a discussion too being talked down to and threated with false accusations if the review was not taken down. I worked hard to have my reputation in good standing on the site and want to keep it that way. So my question is how can someone trust the reviews when you know for a fact that they are wrong? How can you post an negative review without the fear for that person using not only TOB, but other sites to smear your reputation out of spite? I asked for the the review to be taken down because of these threats and not sure how to feel moving forward. 

Reviews have morphed over time, partly because.of the experience you describe, party because the vast percentage of current, established TOB companions are truly wonderful. Poor companion experiences often result in no review, so we end up with a collection of reviews that are largely positive.  Not an issue with long term established companions, but it does increase the risk and uncertainty with newer companions. The only suggestion I can offer  is to DM a couple clients who have posted reviews for a companion in whom you are interested and see if they will elaborate on their review if it gave hints of a less than great experience, or if there are very few reviews.   You can also use TER as a resource to research many companions. I sense less reticence on that board to post unfavorable reviews.  Do your homework and, as always, YMMV.  (Did your negative review get taken down?)

It did get taken down at my request because for the threats to my reputation, which I could not fight. The person had over 100 positive reviews and I felt confident, only to find out that the reviews where wrong. My best guess is that they where bullied for the post to be pulled down or change. That is just my thoughts not sure if that has happened. 

2 hours ago, Wilicker said:

It did get taken down at my request because for the threats to my reputation, which I could not fight. The person had over 100 positive reviews and I felt confident, only to find out that the reviews where wrong. My best guess is that they where bullied for the post to be pulled down or change. That is just my thoughts not sure if that has happened. 

This is just a he said/ she said issue. We are not stupid here, all of us can add 2+2. You most certainly could fight it, by sending the proof the the owners/mods of TOB. The mods do NOT get bullied to take down any review.  One person had proof, the other did not. Pretty simple. I do know if a provider intimidates a client for a bad review here, if the man sends the evidence to TOB, they will ban her. Outside that, you both are airing dirty laundry on the forum.

@Caressa Duval 

Thank you for your insight, I did not believe I had a leg to stand on since I'm just the client. Please do not feel that I think you're all stupid that is not my intention at all. And you're right, I came here to vent and maybe get a little advice on what I should do in the future to ensure a good experience for all involved. I do have the proof but I don't want to want to go as far as to get someone band for having a bad day.

I've thought a lot about this thread since it went up a couple of weeks ago. I might be taking it slightly off track, but what is the harm? No one else is posting today.  The idea that posting a negative review can get you on a list that you don't want to be on, is concerning, and as the OP says, makes it hard to trust reviews in general. I don't post a lot of negative reviews, but did post a couple last year. Over the last couple of months I've had a couple of established ladies ignore my attempts to book, although I followed their procedures they had posted online. Might just be a coincidence and maybe they were just busy and missed my overtures, but it does make me think.  Might there be some negative stuff floating around about me out there, because of those negative reviews? No real way to know I guess. But I will think twice before I post another negative review.

23 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

I've thought a lot about this thread since it went up a couple of weeks ago. I might be taking it slightly off track, but what is the harm? No one else is posting today.  The idea that posting a negative review can get you on a list that you don't want to be on, is concerning, and as the OP says, makes it hard to trust reviews in general. I don't post a lot of negative reviews, but did post a couple last year. Over the last couple of months I've had a couple of established ladies ignore my attempts to book, although I followed their procedures they had posted online. Might just be a coincidence and maybe they were just busy and missed my overtures, but it does make me think.  Might there be some negative stuff floating around about me out there, because of those negative reviews? No real way to know I guess. But I will think twice before I post another negative review.

I can understand the fear too. However, if you stop and think about it and with  life in general, why are you trying to hush some situation down on account of ladies bashing you? I say if it was a really bad experience? Yes, it might be healthy mentally to post your truth. Even if the review is on me! If she writes a rebuttal? Hell, you might gain better inside into what happened.  Best of luck!  And no, I don’t see it as juicy gossip. Reviews are supposed to be used as a tool to voice your experience on any given lady bad or good. 

On 6/25/2023 at 1:36 AM, Caressa Duval said:

This is just a he said/ she said issue. We are not stupid here, all of us can add 2+2. You most certainly could fight it, by sending the proof the the owners/mods of TOB. The mods do NOT get bullied to take down any review.  One person had proof, the other did not. Pretty simple. I do know if a provider intimidates a client for a bad review here, if the man sends the evidence to TOB, they will ban her. Outside that, you both are airing dirty laundry on the forum.

Good grief. I have news for you, ruining it for the majority, a few of you suck, and not in a good way. And, this IS absolutely the place for it.

On 7/6/2023 at 4:30 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I can understand the fear too. However, if you stop and think about it and with  life in general, why are you trying to hush some situation down on account of ladies bashing you? I say if it was a really bad experience? Yes, it might be healthy mentally to post your truth. Even if the review is on me! If she writes a rebuttal? Hell, you might gain better inside into what happened.  Best of luck!  And no, I don’t see it as juicy gossip. Reviews are supposed to be used as a tool to voice your experience on any given lady bad or good. 

Sho' yu rite