Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nairobi09

Has anyone seen Vivi in Boulder?

7 posts in this topic

Viv(ian) Damore 917-426-7232
Colorado Companion

She is listed on P411 and Twitter (https://twitter.com/viviandamore?lang=en).  Nice pics but only TER reviews shown on her Twitter page which are old.

Wonder whether anyone has seen her recently, say in the last 6 months.  I hope I did this right.

This provider doesn't currently have any ads paid for here. I've been told that it makes you a shill to ask about her, and it's unfair to the providers who are paying for ads, so expect everyone here to try and rally the mods to lock your thread.

4 hours ago, dbarwell said:

This provider doesn't currently have any ads paid for here. I've been told that it makes you a shill to ask about her, and it's unfair to the providers who are paying for ads, so expect everyone here to try and rally the mods to lock your thread.

There is a difference between asking about a lady and getting a few responses and asking (shilling) about an AMP or agency with CONSTANT questions about the different girls that keep rotating in and out.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

There is a difference between asking about a lady and getting a few responses and asking (shilling) about an AMP or agency with CONSTANT questions about the different girls that keep rotating in and out.

Add in its practically a bait and switch agency. Your probably better off using one of the off brand sites like stg can’t be much worse 

Edited by The stars are left

On 6/4/2023 at 9:13 AM, dbarwell said:

Jesus enough! Stop your whinnying! You've been here awhile! I've reviewed several ladies who don't pay for adds on TOB.

There is a proper way to go about attaining information through P411 regarding a lady. What you don't do, is conduct yourself like you did in the AMP post that got shut the fu#k down!!!!