Savoir Faire

REVENGE

38 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I see the post as being passive-aggressive. I know for a fact while tapping this out he was not thinking of childhood enemies. He was thinking of people he fears on TOB. Very sad and not needed! 

@sparkey600  he is someone who needs to start living and behaving more like an adult. 

Well said, as usual.

On 6/23/2023 at 11:25 PM, sparkey600 said:

Why does this post from you not surprise me?

Most people on here, like myself ignore you for the most part.

I for one hope you decide to "take the high road" and give up your hateful, "poor me" ways.

Life should be enjoyed, not resented. 

The Spark is back! Hey dude, don't abandon us little people over here in this world. Join in a little more often! Always great to have a participant who shoots from the hip to filter out the bullsh#t! Welcome back dude! 

Edited by parkercole
#bullshit#

On 6/26/2023 at 9:38 PM, parkercole said:

The Spark is back! Hey dude, don't abandon us little people over here in this world. Join in a little more often! Always great to have a participant who shoots from the hip to filter out the bullsh#t! Welcome back duis called passive-aggressive behavior. There is no real reason for anyone to try and “define an individual” especially when that individual has never publically met me. And yes I miss @Sparkey too! He is also sick of the silly bs that is not needed. 

It would seem to me that if you are spending this much time observing and recognizing someone's effots to avenge themselves upon you, than it is, in fact, a SUCCESS. 

On 4/5/2023 at 4:06 PM, Savoir Faire said:

Have you ever had a PERSON/GROUP seek revenge against you and their efforts seem to FAIL which makes them look STUPID because they just don't understand that they are not on your level, yet they refuse to just MOVE THE FUCK ON.......... 

Stared in that movie!  Also wrote the book!

On 4/5/2023 at 4:06 PM, Savoir Faire said:

Have you ever had a PERSON/GROUP seek revenge against you and their efforts seem to FAIL which makes them look STUPID because they just don't understand that they are not on your level, yet they refuse to just MOVE THE FUCK ON.......... 

Nope, never. Why would you ask this?

I have a lot of friends and very few enemies. I like it like that way.

On 6/26/2023 at 9:38 PM, parkercole said:

The Spark is back! Hey dude, don't abandon us little people over here in this world. Join in a little more often! Always great to have a participant who shoots from the hip to filter out the bullsh#t! Welcome back dude! 

Thanks bud. I might mention you could heed your advice! HA HA! We all love your take on things as well! I LOVE hearing from you!

On 4/7/2023 at 6:47 AM, Caressa Duval said:

Her type?? What type is that exactly?? A strong woman that doesn't think Mr. Sad F**K  is a GOAT!!

Please clarify why she gets ignored?? You ignore everyone that doesn't want to listen you, blowing rainbows up your own arse. Or play your ridiculous pissing on my property posts.

She knows herself! What are you a psychologist now?? A woman that doesn't want to sleep with you, is an intelligent and wise woman!! You need to get to know yourself. You are delusional about how amazing you are....not.

@Kali Sensual Reiki has more common sense in her little finger, than you have in your entire body including your d*ck.

Who wants to be like you?? Other than you?  PATHETIC!!

YOU are a Narcissist, with a slight hint of pathological liar! There is my untrained diagnosis.

🤣🤣  "Mr Sad F*#k" ! Is way more than "just a hint of pathological liar" !!   He's a Pinocchio's gigantic dildo,  nose liar!!  🤥 🤣