MovieTime

MovieTime saying Hello friends

11 posts in this topic

Hey All, good evening.  Long time lurker but just now getting the courage to say hello and make some new friends.  Although I’ve had the pleasure of meeting a couple of sweet and lovelies, I’m still a noob and trying to figure out this exciting hobby.  If anyone wants to share tips im all ears.  

Per my username, I love movies, all types and quote dozens of movies daily.  If you ever want to discuss your favorites, share recommendations for TV shows or movies, I look forward to it!  I also love live music shows of almost any kind, especially outdoor concerts and music festivals.  

thanks for having me and ttyl :-)

Welcome to the board.  Some of us were lurkers before joining and participating.  I've had much more fun with more folks since participating.  Hope you have a great time and find some fun.

Mr MT I don't know if it was LUCK or you studied the shit out of TOB because you made a very good choice when you picked that MICHELLE babe LOL.............

On 4/8/2023 at 7:22 PM, Savoir Faire said:

Mr MT I don't know if it was LUCK or you studied the shit out of TOB because you made a very good choice when you picked that MICHELLE babe LOL.............

She is a super sweetheart and I can’t say enough good things about our wonderful time together.  If only every experience was like Michelle :-).  Yes, I do a lot of research on the site.  Wish I had more time to participate in the forum because I love meeting new people and sharing advice and learning from y’all .

On 8/29/2023 at 4:33 PM, MovieTime said:

She is a super sweetheart and I can’t say enough good things about our wonderful time together.  If only every experience was like Michelle :-).  Yes, I do a lot of research on the site.  Wish I had more time to participate in the forum because I love meeting new people and sharing advice and learning from y’all .

MT that Michelle babe exhibits one of the most underrated characteristics you are going to find in a provider and that underrated characteristic is called 'CONSISTENCY". Reviews will teach you WAY more than participating in the FORUMS lol, I am just keeping it real. 

Could I ask a small favor out of kindness?  Could we (guys) not refer to any lady in this community as “that babe”?  I don’t think you are intentionally trying to be offensive, but to me and probably others, it does come off disrespectful.  All of the ladies here are human beings and special people and we need to be grateful to them.  Just my 2 cents here okay?

On 8/31/2023 at 4:26 PM, MovieTime said:

Could I ask a small favor out of kindness?  Could we (guys) not refer to any lady in this community as “that babe”?  I don’t think you are intentionally trying to be offensive, but to me and probably others, it does come off disrespectful.  All of the ladies here are human beings and special people and we need to be grateful to them.  Just my 2 cents here okay?

https://media.tenor.com/LtlcdYL00CcAAAAC/spit-take.gif

There I was thinking tipping the lady is grateful. 😲

On 8/31/2023 at 10:26 AM, MovieTime said:

I have great respect for you you! Thank you! 

On 4/8/2023 at 7:22 PM, Savoir Faire said:

What did you just say???

1 hour ago, sparkey600 said:

What did you just say???

🥰 should we quote Sonny and Cher? “l got you babe”!! 🤣🤣🤣