Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aphrodite813

Hi I’m new here

12 posts in this topic

Trying to figure it all out. I’m based in St.Louis, Missouri and regularly tour Chicago and Atlanta. Heading to Denver in February and plan to do an east coast tour this spring. Nice to meet you, thanks for having me!

Welcome to the Board! I think you'll find a very welcoming and helpful community here. Don't be afraid to participate!

Thanks! It seems a fairly inactive board or have I just not figured it out yet? Lol

On 2/8/2023 at 10:46 AM, Aphrodite813 said:

Thanks! It seems a fairly inactive board or have I just not figured it out yet? Lol

Welcome.  I don't know your measurement criteria so <shrug>. There are a fresh set of ads everyday and approximately 12 new posts or new comments on existing posts (in general).  If someone posts  something that is controversial then the number will escalate well beyond that. Perhaps if you check back once you get to Colorado you will see more "action"?

Warning: Thread hijack ahead....

As a newby she makes an interesting observation. My unscientific view agrees that the forums are not nearly as active  as the once were. Not sure why.  Trolls?  Hypercritical Forum police? Apathy?  Saturation? 

On 2/8/2023 at 10:46 AM, Aphrodite813 said:

Who knows? It might have been covid? Everything kind of cycles from being popular-hype-boring-slightly busy. I think I saw you on Tryst before? Anyway, if you can help with some more lively communication? We would enjoy your thoughts! ☺️

On 2/9/2023 at 1:38 PM, Necron 99 said:

Welcome.  I don't know your measurement criteria so <shrug>. There are a fresh set of ads everyday and approximately 12 new posts or new comments on existing posts (in general).  If someone posts  something that is controversial then the number will escalate well beyond that. Perhaps if you check back once you get to Colorado you will see more "action"?

It’s also possible I’m not looking in the right places. I have many extreme talents I am so very thankful for. Tech stuff is not included in those gifts lol

Is there no Chicago board?

12 hours ago, Aphrodite813 said:

Is there no Chicago board?

As you have no doubt determined by now,  TOB is heavily oriented toward Colorado, and is the best resource in this area (from a client perspective). I am not aware of any other boards in Chicago. When I used to travel heavily I used P411.