cefrey

411 request - Gabriela Garcia (TOB)

13 posts in this topic

Looks like she is very new (2 days or so) on TOB with a Chicago area code.  Her P411 is of no help either for information about her. 

Check her out, ask her for references/more information about her.

If you do decide to take the plunge, be sure to write a review for those who may be interested in her.

3 hours ago, Happymon said:

Unless I'm terribly mistaken, it looks like you saw her in November of 22 and posted a review. Do you have a question? 

Indeed

4 hours ago, Happymon said:

Unless I'm terribly mistaken, it looks like you saw her in November of 22 and posted a review. Do you have a question? 

November of 2022 was  Alessandra Garcia

Hello Gentlemen,

With all the fuss and confusion about me going on, I thought I’d get in here and chime in… First off, I would like to say that I appreciate all of the interest and hope to meet all of the fine gentlemen here on this board…

Now onto the good/bad news (depending on your perspective) I AM NOT NOR EVER HAVE BEEN AND NEVER WILL BE any of the previous ladies mentioned in this thread. I AM 100% NEW! Never have posted on another site. Never have gone by or worked under any other names.

Simply put, I AM GABRIELA GARCIA, the one and only!!!!  Not to be duplicated and certainly not imitated. 

And by the way, for those of you who are certain that I’m someone else, check back in 5-8 days once my newly posted reviews start to come in…  Then the proof will be in the pudding!

Until Then, Take Care and Come See Me,

Gabriela Garcia

This inquiry should be in the main section of the 411 forum, not the "General In Scope" section.

Edited by Kaduk
1/16/2023:: moved to 411 forum ---> singlular entry

18 hours ago, Gabriela Garcia said:

Hello Gentlemen,

With all the fuss and confusion about me going on, I thought I’d get in here and chime in… First off, I would like to say that I appreciate all of the interest and hope to meet all of the fine gentlemen here on this board…

Now onto the good/bad news (depending on your perspective) I AM NOT NOR EVER HAVE BEEN AND NEVER WILL BE any of the previous ladies mentioned in this thread. I AM 100% NEW! Never have posted on another site. Never have gone by or worked under any other names.

Simply put, I AM GABRIELA GARCIA, the one and only!!!!  Not to be duplicated and certainly not imitated. 

And by the way, for those of you who are certain that I’m someone else, check back in 5-8 days once my newly posted reviews start to come in…  Then the proof will be in the pudding!

Until Then, Take Care and Come See Me,

Gabriela Garcia

Hi lovely. Yes, you did make quite a mess. Didn't you? :wub:

32 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Hi lovely. Yes, you did make quite a mess. Didn't you? :wub:

That may or may not be a habit of mine. 😜  (behind closed doors of course)

Despite all the distractions in the thread. I just met her. She is the real deal.

I will be posting a review very soon!

Is she still active, haven’t seen any adds from her lately? Hopefully I didn’t miss out. 😔