Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bob Richards

RETIREMENT

6 posts in this topic

Hello Denver Fellow Hobbyists & Wonderful Ladies!!!   A blast from the past, Bob Richards here.  I have been away for nearly 3 years as I had Prostrate Cancer.  I was lucky that it was found early enough that I only needed 65 radiation treatments and NO chemo.  Though doing the deed any more is out of the question I still have a magic tongue and fingers.  Lol   FBSM and lots of cuddling are all I can do. But I beat cancer and that is important!

But the topic is NOT only my retirement but to make sure you all know that my ATF Busty Monica has officially retired and is seeking a warmer climate to enjoy her retirement.  I guess she wants those awesome breasts of her's to get more sun and warmth!  Though she is still active on P411 she is fully retired and will NOT be seeing  any old or new clients.   As her long time friend, client, and tax man she wanted me to let you all know.

Happy Hobbying guys and ladies please stay safe........I hope to maybe seek some FBSM girls now.

BR

4 hours ago, Bob Richards said:

Hello Denver Fellow Hobbyists & Wonderful Ladies!!!   A blast from the past, Bob Richards here.  I have been away for nearly 3 years as I had Prostrate Cancer.  I was lucky that it was found early enough that I only needed 65 radiation treatments and NO chemo.  Though doing the deed any more is out of the question I still have a magic tongue and fingers.  Lol   FBSM and lots of cuddling are all I can do. But I beat cancer and that is important!

But the topic is NOT only my retirement but to make sure you all know that my ATF Busty Monica has officially retired and is seeking a warmer climate to enjoy her retirement.  I guess she wants those awesome breasts of her's to get more sun and warmth!  Though she is still active on P411 she is fully retired and will NOT be seeing  any old or new clients.   As her long time friend, client, and tax man she wanted me to let you all know.

Happy Hobbying guys and ladies please stay safe........I hope to maybe seek some FBSM girls now.

BR

Hi Bob. Sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but glad to hear you are doing well. Hope you find a way to stay in the game, one way or another. 

Also, thanks for the update on Monica. I tried to get together with her when she lived in Colorado Springs for a while, but was never able to make the connection. I'm sure it was my loss as she had a great reputation. I hope she enjoys her retirement.

Nice to hear you are doing ok Bob. Never did get the opportunity to see Monica.

I’m glad things are going ok for you. Best of wishes to Monica. She was always a doll, ❤️

Great to hear the good news. We don't realize how short and precious life is, until get a glimpse of the end of the road. It changes your whole prospective on how you look at everything. Congratulations Bob!!  

Edited by tide32
can't speel

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but glad you it was found early and treated.  Hope you are in good health and wishing you a great 2023.