Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coloradoguy75

Gunnison and Crested Butte Providers

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of providers in this area, in particular Crested Butte. I will be staying for a week in Crested Butte to ski, and my ski buddy/friend has to cancel, so I will be "home alone". Just curious if TOB or other legit sites list providers in Crested Butte. Thanks!

Suggestion: Do a search of providers in the "Rockies" section. Find a couple you like and reach out to see what they think about Crested Butte.

Oh my gosh, what a beautiful part of Colorado! I know of two providers that service the Rockies. You can probably find them on P411. If neither are an option, you might view the Rockies listings for possible visiting providers (as was mentioned), or extend an invitation for a Denver provider to visit you. Have a wonderful visit!❤️

I'm in SW CO. Very, very few providers come this way. I have been, literally, wasting my time on SA. I don't suggest that either. Safe travels.

1 hour ago, Maclovin said:

I'm in SW CO. Very, very few providers come this way. I have been, literally, wasting my time on SA. I don't suggest that either. Safe travels.

There is a current listing under Rockies that claims to be available to travel to both locations you mention.  Try search.

14 hours ago, gr8owl said:

There is a current listing under Rockies that claims to be available to travel to both locations you mention.  Try search.

With an SO that is supermodel hot, my bar is rather high.

8 minutes ago, Maclovin said:

With an SO that is supermodel hot, my bar is rather high.

Mac Love I just drove through the West Side and I just shook my head because I could not find anything in that area...............................and the old friends that I use to hang with that live their have gotten married. 

11 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

Mac Love I just drove through the West Side and I just shook my head because I could not find anything in that area...............................and the old friends that I use to hang with that live their have gotten married. 

It probably provides an opportunity for an entrepreneurial young lady who loves outdoor pursuits - stay at the best hotels, ski/ ride ski areas that don’t see much traffic, pay for your trip, etc.

Safe travels.

11 minutes ago, Maclovin said:

It probably provides an opportunity for an entrepreneurial young lady who loves outdoor pursuits - stay at the best hotels, ski/ ride ski areas that don’t see much traffic, pay for your trip, etc.

Safe travels.

I love it when clients do hooker math. 🤣 you've got it all figured out!