Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Savoir Faire

Bentley and Mulani Banned

15 posts in this topic

Hmmmm, I wonder why these two got BANNED? Mulani was on a roll from what I can remember................

As mentioned in another thread, I suspect the reasons will not be disclosed by TOB admin....  

5 hours ago, sb1212 said:

As mentioned in another thread, I suspect the reasons will not be disclosed by TOB admin....  

I missed that thread....................... I am often in my own little world so its no surprise that the post slid right past me............... LOL 

We'll never know why someone was banned.  The mods have their reasons.

It takes a lot for someone to get banned.  

I might possibly have some insight into that. Things I won't share in public but if some are interested in what I suspect, send me a DM.

4 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

I might possibly have some insight into that. Things I won't share in public but if some are interested in what I suspect, send me a DM.

Well, it has come to my attention that I might not know as much as I think I know and that my piece of the puzzle might not tell the whole story. So to avoid spreading any incomplete or misleading information, I'm withdrawing my offer to share what I know. My apologizes to the many who took me up on my offer, but I guess this one is going to remain a mystery.  Sorry again.

Bentley is still working in CO.  she has account on P411 and PD in case you want to reach out.

On 12/13/2022 at 1:11 PM, Mustang87 said:

Well, it has come to my attention that I might not know as much as I think I know and that my piece of the puzzle might not tell the whole story. So to avoid spreading any incomplete or misleading information, I'm withdrawing my offer to share what I know. My apologizes to the many who took me up on my offer, but I guess this one is going to remain a mystery.  Sorry again.

M87 I applaud your efforts, thats a stand up act in my book. 

On 12/13/2022 at 4:33 PM, shy_n_quiet said:

Bentley is still working in CO.  she has account on P411 and PD in case you want to reach out.

Quite Shy I appreciate the love but I will definitely pass on this one....................

On 12/13/2022 at 8:13 AM, ilovewomen said:

We'll never know why someone was banned.  The mods have their reasons.

It takes a lot for someone to get banned.  

ILW I always try to advise the new providers that TOB doesn't play around, don't TEST them.................

I know 3 providers that have been banned. I suspect all for the same reason. Some girls just too naughty for the community.  It certainly can be crazy out there!

16 hours ago, AssLvr said:

I know 3 providers that have been banned. I suspect all for the same reason. Some girls just too naughty for the community.  It certainly can be crazy out there!

LOL @ being naughty. Santa made a fortune off of punishing the naughty and being naughty when everyone was asleep himself. Gots to learn how to play by the rules or you might find out that its cold/lonely outside when your access to something has been taken away.............................

I'm meeting with Bentley later today. I'll see what she says about the ban.

21 hours ago, Bustanut said:

I'm meeting with Bentley later today. I'll see what she says about the ban.

Okay Busta..............................Good luck......................