Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Savoir Faire

What Would You Do?

11 posts in this topic

What would you do if you were 75 years old (Sugar Daddy), your member down low works pretty good and you allow a 30 year old to basically move in with you. She hates giving it up/having sex with the Sugar Daddy, so she convinces the Sugar Daddy to allow her to move in her 35 year old Bum boyfriend. The Bum does not work so he prevents the Sugar Daddy or limits him to maybe getting it once a week. I know EXACTLY what I would do but I am interested in OTHERS OPINIONS LOL. Poor guy, I feel so bad for him. 

I wouldn't have let her move in in the first place.

I wouldn't let her move her BF in.

Kick them both out.

Cut off all money immediately. 

Then CALL AN ATTORNEY.  Depending on the laws in the jurisdiction the home is in, by agreeing to "let them" move in your "friend" conveyed a whole slew of rights relative to notice and eviction and "tenant rights."  In many jurisdictions "kicking them out" is illegal and may result in more financial loss.  Did I mention CALL AN ATTORNEY?  Let me be sure: CALL AN ATTORNEY.  And never be stupid (under little head control) enough to ever let anyone move in without lease agreement or ring.

13 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I wouldn't have let her move in in the first place.

I wouldn't let her move her BF in.

Kick them both out.

ILW I agree and I told him not to let her move in but he is in love and he can't tell her no. Before about a year ago, she and her other boyfriend moved in but that guy got into a car accident and died. The 75 year old had her all to himself and she couldn't take it, so she moved out LOL. He begged her to come back and she did exactly that with a new younger bum boyfriend. He is fed up and asking me for advice again but its pretty hard when a person is not willing to help themselves. Thanks for your input...................

10 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Cut off all money immediately. 

Then CALL AN ATTORNEY.  Depending on the laws in the jurisdiction the home is in, by agreeing to "let them" move in your "friend" conveyed a whole slew of rights relative to notice and eviction and "tenant rights."  In many jurisdictions "kicking them out" is illegal and may result in more financial loss.  Did I mention CALL AN ATTORNEY?  Let me be sure: CALL AN ATTORNEY.  And never be stupid (under little head control) enough to ever let anyone move in without lease agreement or ring.

I agree with you 100 percent on this but the guy is in fucking love. There is a lot I am not saying but still he is what I call MIRACALE WHIPPED. I feel sorry for him, yet he makes me laugh telling me what goes on daily. Imagine this LOL, his apartment but he sleeps on the couch and she and her bum boyfriend have the bedroom all to themselves. They crack the bedroom door and have sex and he peeks and watches. The bum boyfriend/her are both illegal aliens, so this is a PLUS for him in which he can always get them both shipped out of the Country but he is too chicken for that because he is in love. The bum boyfriend has sex with her and then comes out of the room and winks at the 75 year old like he is proud of the good job he has done............................Thanks for your input...............

Sounds like your friend roped you into his humiliation cuck fetish. She “hates” have sex with him to begin with so I don’t think the boyfriend is intruding on an already weird relationship. Why would you have sex with someone knowing the absolutely hate it and didn’t want to be there? 

He chose this path. Sounds like everyone is getting exactly what they want out of it. What would I do? Not have gotten involved in this situation to begin. 

You said his downstairs is working well, but upstairs seems to be lacking. I hope he has someone looking out for him, before the sugar baby ends up taking over (true story). The elderly are targets for slummy, scummy  people.😭

16 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

Sounds like your friend roped you into his humiliation cuck fetish. She “hates” have sex with him to begin with so I don’t think the boyfriend is intruding on an already weird relationship. Why would you have sex with someone knowing the absolutely hate it and didn’t want to be there? 

He chose this path. Sounds like everyone is getting exactly what they want out of it. What would I do? Not have gotten involved in this situation to begin. 

JDoe you are so correct, he has roped me in because he is really a good guy (stubborn at times) but I always give respect to the ones who came before me. So I feel its my duty to look out for him. I cannot tell a lie, I look forward to hearing his daily progress though. There is a ton of men that want sex with women that can't stand having sex with them, thats a common thing from what I hear. He is in love and I am trying to show him how easy it is to just find a new model but he won't even entertain my idea LOL...............Thanks for your input................

4 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

You said his downstairs is working well, but upstairs seems to be lacking. I hope he has someone looking out for him, before the sugar baby ends up taking over (true story). The elderly are targets for slummy, scummy  people.😭

Ms Audrey thats exactly correct, his downstairs works great and his upstairs = in love with the wrong woman is all. The SB is addicted as well, she just hates giving him sex LOL. And you are correct, people target the elderly which is very sad but also life. If he lived closer I could work my Savior magic on him but he is 900 miles away........................Thanks for your input..........

On 12/8/2022 at 9:26 PM, Savoir Faire said:

I feel sorry for him, yet he makes me laugh telling me what goes on daily. Imagine this LOL, his apartment but he sleeps on the couch and she and her bum boyfriend have the bedroom all to themselves. 

This is not very funny to me

1 hour ago, TML93 said:

This is not very funny to me

Too Many Loads thanks for your input...................