ronaroo11

22yr old Lilly on P411

16 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, ronaroo11 said:

Lilly 786-434-4995
Colorado Companion

Anybody have any info, she has three oaks but her phone doesn’t pull up anything 

https://preferred411.com/P394951

You say she has three oaks.  What do you mean by this?

I looked at her profile on P411...Meh

Okay’s on p411 are from clients who are saying she is okay or legit.  Just looking to see if anyone toftt already 

1 minute ago, ronaroo11 said:

Okay’s on p411 are from clients who are saying she is okay or legit.  Just looking to see if anyone toftt already 

Thanks for the clarification.

35 minutes ago, ronaroo11 said:

You got it the other way around! She gave 3 okays to 3 clients! 

36 minutes ago, veteranhobbyist said:

You got it the other way around! She gave 3 okays to 3 clients! 

Oh no way!?? So she has not received any okays? Fuck that totally makes me think cop, I wonder if the po po has ever been inside p411, seems like a ton of work for busting a couple John’s vs trying to tackle slavery etc 

The client on P411 must request the okay. A provider can't simply hand out okays to random people. There is no way for a client to give a provider an okay on P411

Edited by pandarus23
Clarity

22 hours ago, ronaroo11 said:

Oh no way!?? So she has not received any okays? Fuck that totally makes me think cop, I wonder if the po po has ever been inside p411, seems like a ton of work for busting a couple John’s vs trying to tackle slavery etc 

The po po is everywhere.

They have either managed to infiltrate a board or they are actively working on infiltrating a board.

For those guys who say "I have too much to lose", your participation and handle is already known to LE.

We just have to be cautious and not let the little head think.

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

The po po is everywhere.

They have either managed to infiltrate a board or they are actively working on infiltrating a board.

For those guys who say "I have too much to lose", your participation and handle is already known to LE.

We just have to be cautious and not let the little head think.

Sage advise  😟  that begs the question, why do mods reject reviews for not being descriptive enough? 🤔

And for those guys who say...

As proud president of both the #GetRealCrew and #KeepIt100" club, I'll bite. "Too much to lose" the same as "not letting the little head think" it's: no redacted ID's, no pics, no work number, no social media, no Zelle - N-O-N-E of the bullshit providers use to minimize THEIR risk. And, before some lovely decides to play cage the kitty, don't let it starve!

As with anything in life, the majority of the risk/reward formula lies on those with the most to gain.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

On 12/8/2022 at 4:32 AM, ronaroo11 said:

Lilly 786-434-4995
Colorado Companion

Anybody have any info, she has three oaks but her phone doesn’t pull up anything 

https://preferred411.com/P394951

She's got a nice one on her, don't she? Good luck my man.

She's eye catching for sure. Anyone know what  the verified age on P411 means exactly? 

2 hours ago, glassonion said:

She's eye catching for sure. Anyone know what  the verified age on P411 means exactly? 

I believe that she had to provide one or more document with her likeness that verified her birthdate

So let me thank the original poster.  Just saw her and she is the real deal.  You can I’m me for details, but I won’t be home for awhile as I’m still at the hotel.  She leaves tomorrow morning.

1 hour ago, ynglifter69 said:

So let me thank the original poster.  Just saw her and she is the real deal.  You can I’m me for details, but I won’t be home for awhile as I’m still at the hotel.  She leaves tomorrow morning.

Will you post a review?

4 hours ago, ynglifter69 said:

You are very welcome and thanks for TOFTF.