Drewdoggydog

Roleplay?

7 posts in this topic

I have been in and out of this hobby for about 20years (man I’m old!) and I have yet to really find someone who enjoys roleplaying as much as I do.  I have seen a few ladies who definitely try and they do a pretty good job, but it is clearly out of the comfort zone so the pleasure is not shared for both of us.

Most review platforms do not have a place to “mark” that someone is into roleplaying, so I am left to message a few different ladies and ask (either after I have passed screening or if she says when it is a good time to discuss those things).  And I really do not want to make anyone feel uncomfortable, that’s why I ask upfront.  

Any suggestions on how I could find this special person 😁😁😁

any help is greatly appreciated!

~ Drew 

I will never Roleplay your mother, or anything that might attribute to  pedophile behavior.

What is fun to be is a Sexy neighbor, maid, lost and looking for directions back on the interstate, or nurse, as these are good themes and many of the ladies  would be willing to do. 

This a fairly popular subject. Lots of us actually do enjoy role play. You might search the previous posts, and get some ideas and fantasies.😉

The problem I have is most do want to roleplay something like step mom and son or something of that nature and while I recognize everyone has fantasies and I never want to make somebody feel bad or awkward for their fantasy but most that I run into, I don’t feel comfortable doing …atleast right off hand. Some things take awhile to come to an agreement on what context each one is ok with. I’m the type of person that the more I see someone, the more comfortable I get and more things can be brought into the session. I understand guys like variety, which I think we all do (that’s probably one reason we do this) but sometimes frequenting one lady you like has a lot more benefits than most realize  😀

RolePlay can be incredibly fun....but the subjects are quite varied and not everyone's cup of tea. Get verified/screened by a companion you desire before putting it on the table. It's a delicate ask for some, but there are some role-plays that are quite fun and some that are "nah" for many of us. 

I'm sure it would be somewhat dependent on your definition of "roleplay" and what activities you're looking for...

For me that is the first thing you ask.  Do not waste my time screening, and going through that process to then find out I do not offer roleplay.