ronaroo11

Thornton and west 83rd ads in EA

11 posts in this topic

Handful of providers in each local
Colorado Companion

There are a ton of ads for providers in Thornton and a specific address on west 83rd. Anybody have any knowledge or experience?

Logically speaking do you think that many girls are based at 1 address? 😂 

ITS  a SCAM!...I bet if you typed the number in Google you'd see lots of ads with the same pics in different cities 

Edited by MeganMarie4u

Yes I have been seeing those ads often with young attractive Latina providers, googling the address shows a motel 6, with a 2 star rating.

Looks a bit sketchy,  I would suggest a light of day visit if your going to bird dog it

5 hours ago, ronaroo11 said:

Thanks but I wasn’t looking for opinion. 

Then you’re really in the wrong place!😝

On 11/7/2022 at 9:42 AM, ronaroo11 said:

Handful of providers in each local
Colorado Companion

There are a ton of ads for providers in Thornton and a specific address on west 83rd. Anybody have any knowledge or experience?

😂😂😂😂😂 my knowledge and experience is that you can't tell fake ads from real ones. And if they put their complete address..... you're just asking to goto jail.... smh you don't think they see the same ads you do? 

After looking at your profile and seeing you reviewed banned girls.... I'd say say that you probably aren't smart enough to decipher real vs. Fake

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Edited by MeganMarie4u

Some of those ads have the complete address. Don't know it it is legal to mention it but it is the dump Motel 6. Been there once. Cops patrolling, marginal characters. Maybe those girls went together and bought it. Not likely!!!

A specific address or location in an ad is a huge flashing red light.  At the very very best it is someone that is clueless and/or does not care about her safety or getting busted.  Do you wish to be there when the shit hits the fan?  Or, it is some type of scam.  Given the purported location an open invitation to a good mugging is not out of question.  Lastly, EA ...... really?  They admit to being a  scrape site, loud and proud.

On 11/8/2022 at 11:53 AM, ronaroo11 said:

Thanks but I wasn’t looking for opinion. 

Then what was you looking for? Somebody to hold your hand. The Nerve 

Edited by E.J.England