SCAM WARNING

11 posts in this topic

Theother Board <theotherboard@skiff.com>

2022-Oct-11 8:37 a

Subject: Theother BoardAccount Security - Action Required! [Ticket#74545221

Hey there ,

WARNING

Your account needs to re-signed

Your profile is offline for violating one or more of our site policies.

We are informing you that since there is a lot of fake account created for scamming. We have started to filter out them. So logging in your account Theother Board and answers some quick question to safe your profile from being flagged.

Confirm Account :- VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT

Need some help? Check out our support Centre.

All the best,

The TheOther Board Team💜

Thank you for posting this to warn members!

Always check the website address

TheOtherBoard.com

That one is not .com it's  .SITE

Hello fine ladies and gentlemen, 

myself , a few other providers and clients received this email. It is a SCAM! The mods do not use this type of verbiage and can spell correctly!  The sender is:  theotherboard3@skiff.com

Here is the email:

Hey there ,

WARNING

We are informing you that since there is a lot of fake account created for scamming. We have started to filter out them. So logging in your account Theother Board and answers some quick question to safe your profile from being flagged.

All the best,

The TheOther Board Team💜

Edited by Ms T DDD
Adding

I always check to see what the address is that's sending me the message n that's how you know if it's spam or not it will always be something weird like the whole " skiff.com " Thank you for the heads up.

On 10/11/2022 at 10:11 AM, lustybustygina said:

Theother Board <theotherboard@skiff.com>

2022-Oct-11 8:37 a

Subject: Theother BoardAccount Security - Action Required! [Ticket#74545221

Hey there ,

WARNING

All the best,

The TheOther Board Team💜

Oh no it sounds just like the Tyrst scammers! @Madison Taylor needs to see this! Block, Block, Block!!! 
thank you for the information @lustybustygina 

Damn, I honestly thought we were in the clear so far 😞 these people need to get a life . Not sure why they want our profiles… If you’re going to hack something, hack into peoples bank accounts not a profile. Can someone help me understand what is the reason behind it? Why do they want our profiles?

Gather enough of a dossier on an individual and you will probably find the keys to their bank accounts.

I’ve seen a major uptick in scam emails, often promising a prize from well know stores or needing information to complete a shipment. It has been postulated that this increase is Russian government hackers; a reaction to our response to their invasion of Ukraine.

On 10/17/2022 at 5:11 AM, Madison Taylor said:

Damn, I honestly thought we were in the clear so far 😞 these people need to get a life . Not sure why they want our profiles… If you’re going to hack something, hack into peoples bank accounts not a profile. Can someone help me understand what is the reason behind it? Why do they want our profiles?

If I was a good hacker ... Washington D.C. would have fallen by now ....and I'd be living in a non extraditable place...