Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oldertruckguy-9225

Finally a fall day!!

10 posts in this topic

Today feels like fall, looks like fall, smells like fall. Misty and cool on my walk. Loved it. My absolute favorite time of year!! I have a closet full of sweaters I am itching to wear. Layer up!!

Still have not had a freeze yet, but short pants season has come to an end.

54 minutes ago, wglide2003 said:

You’re kidding, right?

Its actually written into the State Constitution: when temperatures are above absolute zero, shorts are not only ok, they are required!:)

3 hours ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Today feels like fall, looks like fall, smells like fall. Misty and cool on my walk. Loved it. My absolute favorite time of year!! I have a closet full of sweaters I am itching to wear. Layer up!!

Fall is definitely on its way if it hasn't arrived already. I love sweaters and hoodies........................ I just fired up the good old fireplace too. All I need is a tall glass of eggnogg. 

Love the weather changing to fall.  The colors, the cooler weather and good soup or chili weather.  Yeah !!

On 10/5/2022 at 11:28 AM, wglide2003 said:

NOOOO! Still wearing shorts! That's how much I hate the heat! Took the hound for a walk today wearing jeans. OMG I got so hot. Got back home changed into shorts and a sleeveless shirt, so much better! 

On 10/5/2022 at 10:49 AM, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Almost there! We need a "hard freeze" then I'll be right with you for sure! Until then, I'm wearing shorts and a sleeveless "T" Fall is my absolute favorite time of year too!

13 hours ago, average1 said:

Love the weather changing to fall.  The colors, the cooler weather and good soup or chili weather.  Yeah !!

That's because you make really good soup and chili! I've seen your posts bro! lol! 

I make good chili as well, cant wait for the whether to get colder.

On 10/5/2022 at 11:28 AM, wglide2003 said:

I wear jeans when I ride my Harley. When I'm noodling in my yard or taking the big ass hound for a walk I'm in shorts! Unless it's under 40 degrees, then I'll agree with you, my friend! Glad the cooler days are finally happening for sure!  

On 10/5/2022 at 10:49 AM, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

I LOVE the Fall, best time of the year for sure! Thanks for posting this!