Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Savoir Faire

What was your very first EXPERIENCE like meeting a PROVIDER/CLIENT?

9 posts in this topic

My very first experience still ranks as one of my Top 5 in the hobby. I was so VANILLA that I went thinking that I would get a massage only because my muscles were killing me. I honestly picked the woman because of her beautiful gorgeous hair. I have been with a ton of FINE WOMEN but it was the STRANGER thing that got me. This particular woman was so fine, from head to toe, I was totally BLESSED to land her as my very first HOBBY EXPERIENCE. A beautiful quiet woman making me feel so good and I was speechless all at the same time.......................... Years later and can you believe that woman is still on my mind.................. 

My first official jump into the hobby seemed too easy. I had been lurking on the boards for a bit. There was one girl that I had been wanting to see but never had the nerve to contact her. She had been big in KC before moving to Denver. Was a TOB member at the time. She was high dollar then and her rates would be high today. So I texted her back and forth. She didn't ask for any screening. This was a major concern for me. My first thought was who I would make my one phone call to.  She told me the hotel she was staying in. It was a 5 star place. So we made a date. She texted the room number.  I showed up on time and she left the door cracked open. She was waiting behind the door.  The room was a large two room suite. It was like something out of the movies. She had on a matching lace  two piece burgundy set. Covered it with a short satin robe. I laid down the envelope and we sat on the couch. She offered me a drink and had a little small talk. . Then proceeded to move into the bedroom. Each undressing the other .  Then started the activities.  Gave me a big hug and kiss when I left. I will never forget that day for as long as I live. She was first class in everything she did. At no time when I was with her,  did she even look inside the envelope.

4 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

My first official jump into the hobby seemed too easy. I had been lurking on the boards for a bit. There was one girl that I had been wanting to see but never had the nerve to contact her. She had been big in KC before moving to Denver. Was a TOB member at the time. She was high dollar then and her rates would be high today. So I texted her back and forth. She didn't ask for any screening. This was a major concern for me. My first thought was who I would make my one phone call to.  She told me the hotel she was staying in. It was a 5 star place. So we made a date. She texted the room number.  I showed up on time and she left the door cracked open. She was waiting behind the door.  The room was a large two room suite. It was like something out of the movies. She had on a matching lace  two piece burgundy set. Covered it with a short satin robe. I laid down the envelope and we sat on the couch. She offered me a drink and had a little small talk. . Then proceeded to move into the bedroom. Each undressing the other .  Then started the activities.  Gave me a big hug and kiss when I left. I will never forget that day for as long as I live. She was first class in everything she did. At no time when I was with her,  did she even look inside the envelope.

A.M. seems like we both struck gold with our first-time EXPERIENCES. How ironic that we both landed very classy/upscale women for our first encounter. I will admit that she SPOILED ME ROTTEN. If I saw her today, I would hug her and tell her thanks for taking it easy on me and for being my ALL TIME FAVORITE ............. Thanks for sharing, awesome story and experience.........................

6 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

You must of done some really good research knowing about ladies doing screening and to put the money in a envelope.

I haven’t been screened and I don’t put the money in a envelope and never have

I was travelling in Portland about 7 yrs ago and had just set up P411.  Decided to give it a shot. Scheduled a FBSM in my hotel room. It was fabulous.  Fast forward about two months.  I am back in Portland and decided to take the plunge.  I spend time on P411 and TER again, this time looking for more(FS).  After making my selection based on body type, donation and availability, I make the call.  Who shows up? The same companion as before, operating under a different name!  The pics were of her, but with the face blurred I didnt recognize.  A good time      ( and laugh) was had by all. Fate....  I dont travel much anymore, so my focus is on TOB lovelies. I lurked here for a while before finding a companion posting that made me gasp and say: "You mean I can spend 90 min with someone who looks like THAT??!!?!! Oh, my God!!!!"  She was my 1st from TOB, and is still my ATF. 

Wow, SB12 dammit, this is EXPERIENCE number 3 and all are awesome for first timers. So far you and I have labeled our first time EXPERIENCE as our ATF as well. I am not sure if A.M. EXPERIENCE is his ATF as well but he did mention he will never ever forget that day. I hear good things about good old Portland, I have seen a few Portland girls and all were awesome, looks like I need to make a trip this year. I am just thinking to myself, LOL you had no idea you was getting the woman you had already previously seen, that alone is enough to get you standing at attention. Thanks for sharing your EXPERIENCE, I love when EVERYONE has a great time................

Ok, I’ll add mine…  After many years of wishing I had a better sex life, I finally got the nerve to start lurking on places like Backpage and Craigslist.  They seemed so sketchy that I couldn’t bring myself to try anything from there until one day, an ad on BP said “lots of great reviews on TOB”.  “What the heck is TOB?” I thought excitedly.  Finally found it and was in heaven.  Even then it took me several years and a few FBSM experiences before I got up the nerve to try FS.  

I had been active on the forums and paid a lot of attention to how the ladies interacted here and was really excited by a few but one in particular. But I thought she was too awesome for little ole shy me.  After a lot of thinking and wishing, I finally had a good opportunity and reached out hoping I wouldn’t be shot down. To my delight, she had been hoping I would reach out as well and when we got together it was an experience I can’t find the right words for!

She has become not only my ATF, but as much of a friend as I could ever expect in this world.  

A massage parlor in Pleiku, RVN.  Later that month an all nighter arranged with Madame K.  Got in trouble with an ARVN daiwe (captain) for that one.

Country G. to gain an ATF is one but to actually that friend that you would have never met outside of this hobby is simply UNREAL. Wow, another awesome first EXPERIENCE. This is why I have always gave a THUMBS UP to TOB because in my opinion, there is nobody better in Colorado. TOB is THE G.O.A.T. when it comes to HOBBY SITES in Colorado....................... Thanks for your input.............