Marilyn Desire

Rub Ratings Replacement

7 posts in this topic

Anyone heard of rubrankings.com? Apparently it is a replacement for Rub Ratings and they say the site is built for providers, by providers? Not sure if it is the same people who built rub ratings or not but I guess we shall see how it works...

I’m glad there’s something. That’s good news.👍

I had not heard of that site so I went and took a look.  At first try, I'm not real impressed...the help screen kept popping up, even when muted and the navigation felt a little clunky to me.  Of course I didn't spend a lot of time, but my first impression was not good.

I went and looked at the site.

I kind of felt like meeting any of the ladies on there would be a hit or miss....more likely a miss.

It felt awkward to navigate and the right side where a description of the lady and her profile being in a pink background was very difficult to read.

On 6/27/2022 at 5:00 PM, Marilyn Desire said:

Not sure if it is the same people who built rub ratings or not but I guess we shall see how it works...

On 6/27/2022 at 5:00 PM, Marilyn Desire said:

Not sure if it is the same people who built rub ratings or not but I guess we shall see how it works...

God hopefully not! I couldn't take that site seriously. I have never seen so many beautiful model Asian ladies on one site. Also the other non Asian model ladies that were available. I wish I lived in a world with so many hot models on a site that offered rub and tugs!!! 

Plus a review system that was far from truthful and accurate! 

According to Rnewton22, or Sophia from Rubratings. It was a good source for us men to use:rolleyes:???

Sorry I don't mean to offend the ladies who were on it that were completely legitimate. Even though you were the few and far between!

I've used RubMD and it is a suitable replacement.  Research is your friend per usual. I have established some great 'connections' via their listings in CA:)