Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jmama

Iowa

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any experience with providers in the Cedar Rapids or Iowa City area? I've moved out here and can't find any way to search options outside erotic monkey.  Too many scams and crappy websites.  I've always trusted and had great experience with TOB

thanks for an insight or suggestions. 

JoeyB

P411? No reviews, but otherwise generally reliable info.  TER?  

I have one pretty decent resource for information, that's specific to Iowa.  Feel free to message me, and I would be happy to share.  

Another to try is Seeking Arrangements. There are a lot of college girls in Iowa City on there. Not your traditional  providers, but they are in school. They have to learn somewhere.

On 6/5/2022 at 7:24 PM, jmama said:

Does anyone have any experience with providers in the Cedar Rapids or Iowa City area? I've moved out here and can't find any way to search options outside erotic monkey.  Too many scams and crappy websites.  I've always trusted and had great experience with TOB

thanks for an insight or suggestions. 

JoeyB

Hi Joey :) That's actually my hometown and where I started being a provider back in 2012! Back then we used Grainbeltnews. I haven't visited in so long and have no idea if that website is still up. 

I have a couple of suggestions, https://privatedelights.ch might have listings and reviews for that area.  

Also, I follow a few ladies from that area on Twitter.  I can DM their info to you if you’d like.