MulaniButterfly-BANNED

Favorite places an must see wonders of Denver

11 posts in this topic

I’ve been coming to Denver Colorado for a year now never really had the time to indulge in its surroundings beauties.

I never really explored the cities,Was busy always working ,But now that I’m finally a permanent resident I can enjoy,travel & explore new places here,Any suggestions On must see Colorado wonders????

Edited by MulaniButterfly

There are so many places in Colorado to see.  If you like the outdoors, the options are numerous.  Head up to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park.  If you like museums, check out the Museum of Nature and Science and the Denver Art Museum.  Outdoor concerts, gotta see one at Red Rocks.  The Denver Zoo is darned good.  So is Denver Botanical Gardens.  Head down to Colorado Springs and check out Garden of the Gods.  If you ski, take your pick of options.  I am sure others will add to this list of fun places to visit.

Go down to Glenwood Springs to check out the hot springs as well as Hanging Lake. Hanging Lake is scheduled to reopen June 25 and I know you will have to get a reservation to visit it. 

I’ll definitely go check out glenwood springs I’ve heard good things about it an you just confirmed so thanks,Have a great day hun,Even in the snow 😘

On 5/20/2022 at 2:42 AM, MulaniButterfly said:

I’ve been coming to Denver Colorado for a year now never really had the time to indulge in its surroundings beauties.

I never really explored the cities,Was busy always working ,But now that I’m finally a permanent resident I can enjoy,travel & explore new places here,Any suggestions On must see Colorado wonders????

Go see Red Rocks Amphitheater.

I always tell visitors to go see Red Rocks and take in a concert if they can. Georgetown is a short drive up I-70 and is a small quaint town.

Royal Gorge down south.  Stop at Manitou Springs just outside of Colorado Springs.

Lots of places close to Denver to go hiking.

National Western Stock Show and Rodeo in January.  Cheyenne Frontier days in Cheyenne, WY in July.

Colorado National Speedway in Erie puts on good racing in Saturdays. Bandimere Speedway along the foothills near Morrison has good drag racing.

Morrison is always good..some good restaurants and the Cliff House Hot Tub Cottages in Morrison are fun. Individual cottages each with private hot tubs.

Take the drive up highway 74 from Morrison to Evergreen.

Thank everyone for the suggestions,There so many things to do here I didn’t realize.I can’t wait to go see the drag roses in Morrison.Hottub action is definitely my cup of tea…Also love hiking just need hiking partners….Guess I’ll never get bored between my TOB family an Denver’s beautiful city,I can’t wait to explore,Glad it’s not snowing so I can get out an enjoy these places,You guys are so sweet thanks again an have a beautiful day babes….

Welcome, and thanks for making Denver your permanent home! Can’t wait to meet up , hopefully soon! 

7 hours ago, mmc76 said:

Welcome, and thanks for making Denver your permanent home! Can’t wait to meet up , hopefully soon! 

Most definitely looking forward to it save some fun for me 

The hiking at Brainard Lake is incredible and has high probability of seeing moose.  I believe it's now managed via timed entry.

There are also some lovely hot springs in Glenwood, as previously mentioned, but other areas worth consideration Strawberry Hot Springs near Steamboat, as well as any of the mineral springs in Pagosa Springs.

Some interesting wine/bubbly bars, as well as nice places to eat in the Larimar Square area of LoDo.

Welcome!

On 5/20/2022 at 2:42 AM, MulaniButterfly said:

beautiful place